Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Someone is trying to sneak into our par-tay! :tickedoff:

http://www.golfian.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Im-a-chikin-lol-Chicken-Meme-Photo.jpg

Someone is trying to sneak into our par-tay! :tickedoff:

http://www.golfian.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Im-a-chikin-lol-Chicken-Meme-Photo.jpg

I agree. Something is definitely up....

2d913d2c9f1bf1641f02390c5ab9b48c.jpg

Lynn- congrats!!! Wow- you did persevere!

I am holding trying to stabilize from a couple bad cuts. I updosed a bit to help- and it did- about a wk after, I felt much better. Now it's been 10 days since I've been feeling much better- not perfect but happy, energetic and way less physical sxs. My appetite came back but still not normal GI wise- still losing more than I should be. So on the up and up overall. Then yesterday, I started getting a stye in my eyelid and it actually hurt quite a bit. My w/d sxs got much worse last night and today. I'm so annoyed that something so little could flare up my sxs so much! I guess this means I'm not stable... But does being this sensitive to outside factors - does this continue the whole taper? Once I'm more stable, should this being so fragile go away???

And once stable, how long should I continue to hold before tapering again? I will be switching to dry MT from c/h. I know the answer is listen to my body.... But taking Lynn's advice to check in here to bounce ideas to see when to start the MT. I know Valley Um says wait 4 wks once stable. Looking for others' input too. Thank you! 

Lynn,

Congatulations on getting off this junk!

You are an inspiration of hope for all of us!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

ATU 🙏🏻

Hi to MiYu, Freeme, helpingmyex311, and all my other buddies who are suffering for so long and so much,

I'm here reading but have not responded because the buddies who are responding know so much more than I do. And I couldn't add anything more if I tried,

I just wish, as I have heard wished here before, that there was a quick solution for you who have been having constant waves for so very long.

So at least I am here with empathy and encouragement. What you are doing, fighting on, and not losing the faith that you WILL get through this, demonstrates your resolve, strength, and courage. I can only imagine how difficult it is to hang in the way you are.  It makes me ashamed of the times I complain, because it seems like you are going through much, much more than I ever have.

I do believe that you will win this battle however long it may take! You will be free. You have proven that you can do it!  it will happen!

Always remember that the window, the break through you are looking for , may be right around the corner!

Wishing you peace, and healing, continued strength, continued courage, continued faith.

Heathcliff :smitten:  :therethere: :therethere: :therethere::mybuddy: :mybuddy: :mybuddy:

I am so sorry for those still struggling and I Pray that you all have a turn about soon, I wish I could offer more words of comfort, and I know you have heard many, but it does not make it better, I know that it is hard to read about us that are close to getting off and doing well. Please know I know your distress and pain, maybe not the burning, but the feeling that things will not change, but they will, when that is a Million dollar question. I read all the time, but tend to not post much as I know it is so hard for those struggling. I know that this is not easy, and know that we are all wanting you all to have Peace and more healing.

Helping,I have no thoughts about what you and Ex should do concerning Medications. But I just want you to know I have been following your Journey here at BB and I admire you for sticking with your Ex, many of us do not have Support from Family and Loved ones and it is so admirable that you are helping and devoting time to your Friend. I Pray that things get better for him and that you stay strong and that Life is good to you. :thumbsup:

Both of you made me cry. Not sad tears just tears of feeling accepted and worthwhile and that I can do this too. It means a lot to hear that others are doing well. I don't know about other people but it brings me hope which helps me perservere. You guys are great and I really appreciate your kind and uplifting words.

Congratulations Lynn. The day is here and you made it. I'm so excited and happy for you.  :yippee::clap:

I remember a thrid person making a milestone too. Who is the second person? I'm so confused. Have to love being in a wave. Brain, what brain??? Am I supposed to have a brain. Looking forward to the partay at least. I hope I can find my way there :D I prefer the waves of a beach anyway :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLxNYh-0cV40FEUc9tfuChVwrdSehnCgkYkhfkUY9wj9BCMAEfZA

Is this the pool we'll be swimming in?  10241.jpg?2bbdf3

Hugs and healing,

T

I want to thank you all for the congratulations and warm thoughts and wishes.

You folks are my friends.  You are my homies. :D  You are the ones that I share the ups and downs with.  This support group has been a home to me for the past 14 months.  I think I am a charter member.  I've read a ton of posts, threads, different boards, etc. over the past 18 months - since I landed on BB.  (yes...I do have far too much time on my hands! ;D) and this group is a standout.  Just a stellar bunch of the kindest, most caring and most fun-loving people I have ever had the good fortune to meet.

I'm so proud of each and every one of you and so very, very glad to have met you. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I'll be looking over my shoulder and will be seeing you on the other side. :thumbsup:

Yay, Lynn is here, the par-tay has begun! And it goes on until I knock off my capsule on Sunday!

I see tntd has picked out her swim attire. :thumbsup:

Cookie has brought some refreshments that are perfect for breakfast. Dig in!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjNbHrwVoK1pXJ_HDQU646as_ds8_Zt0lencY3I7ApfmUg1Gp1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsGYE47YeDWx2FVB3fLAhGp8G4LGPvv9ShF6YBTr-KmW2-7gG_Bg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6PbzP32rZm2D8KtS0oZ0dWYWCuhpVISQlgpCUFebb_oYrGjoS

I'm still having a terrible time picking out a swimsuit, but I have it narrowed down.

I'll just pack all of them and share with anybody who needs one.

Catching the midnight flight. I'll be there soon!

0110_1920_beachtwc_980x551_1.jpg?v=ap&w=980&h=551&api=7db9fe61-7414-47b5-9871-e17d87b8b6a0

YAY!  YAY!  YAY, to LYNN !

J U S T  A M A Z I N G .....  YIPPEE DO TO YOU!

C o n g r a t u l a t I o n s ! 

:yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:!

HEATH  :smitten: :smitten:

I'm still having a terrible time picking out a swimsuit, but I have it narrowed down.

0110_1920_beachtwc_980x551_1.jpg?v=ap&w=980&h=551&api=7db9fe61-7414-47b5-9871-e17d87b8b6a0

Hey Gard,

Last one on the right looks best to me.

And don't forget the hat!

Hey Gard,

I've already got mine on!  Let the party begin!

so far, so good...but not counting any chickens(!!!). ;D

Hey Lynn I am ready too, "You All Jump in !! the water is Great" :thumbsup:

http://media.tumblr.com/9ceefc4d80dba8a04837a34faa878020/tumblr_inline_mkpqlftKe01qz4rgp.gif

Hi Guys...

Iv been a sloth... windows n waves time...

I got to page 980, -saw PARTY..!! -and skipped to here... so pls forgive what I missed...

Well Done Lynn... Tapered in style..!!!

My Best to All...

:)

Hey Gard,

OK, that will be mine. Now let's see yours! :laugh:

Hi Guys...

Iv been a sloth... windows n waves time...

I got to page 980, -saw PARTY..!! -and skipped to here... so pls forgive what I missed...

Well Done Lynn... Tapered in style..!!!

My Best to All...

Sloths are very welcome at the PARTY! Glad you could make it, Cant!

birthday-sloth.jpg

I don't see any 2-piece suits folks(?).  I'm in one after a 20yr hiatus - thanks to the benzo taper diet.  So...I guess there is one good thing! :crazy: :crazy:

Yeah Lynn the benzo diet, don't you love it.  I have lost almost 70 lbs. but I was fat.  Now I have no butt, well its there but hanging down lol.  Bust, forget it.  So I have to stick to one piece suit.  I'm with can't, have to be a sloth at the party. 

I don't see any 2-piece suits folks(?).  I'm in one after a 20yr hiatus - thanks to the benzo taper diet.  So...I guess there is one good thing! :crazy: :crazy:

Lynn my suit is just the bottoms [fins] does that count... :D

Lynn my suit is just the bottoms [fins] does that count... :D

Topless! :D :D :D  ...I had a feeling you were a wild one. :laugh:

Thanks Gard... -I could never imagine this amount of sleep..!!

Too many changes in a short time... -Back to basics soon I hope...

Sure took the bounce out..!!

Think its wetsuit time here...

But there is room in the spa for BGs style...!!!

Thanks Gard... -I could never imagine this amount of sleep..!!

Too many changes in a short time... -Back to basics soon I hope...

Sure took the bounce out..!!

Think its wetsuit time here...

But there is room in the spa for BGs style...!!!

Just for you.. ;)

[8c...]