Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

[glow=red,2,300]"COOKIE" LOVES HER DAD, AND WANTS TO BORROW THE CAR TONIGHT SHE HAS A HOT DATE".... :)[/glow] :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

She is only allowed the scooter.  :laugh:

This guy is mad because he didn't get a single Father's Day card!

23659997012_686e13b898_o.jpg

http://citygirlfarming.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/chickendad.jpg

:laugh: :laugh:

Happy Father's Day to the grandfathers and great grandfathers and stepfathers too. Don't want to forget anyone who acts as a good old dad to any kid grown or still making their way to adulthood.

Love and grateful to you All!

Hey Guys... but flat my end too... feeling a bit better in many ways, but odd in others...

Starting to feel continued windows and waves for the first time.. They are weak, but sure will take some getting used to...

-All in all, not so bad...

Just wanted to wish everyone the best as they do their thing...

-Bring on Tuesday... -well, Wednesday for me...

Be Well...

Hi CF  :hug: sorry your feeling rough too  :( Man! I am having a terrible time, as usual disturb by f-in neighbour whose been play a PC game non-stop since yesterday, and a wave so bad It feels like I've done a massive CT, the temptation to take  a big up dose to make it go away is unreal, and so is the temptation to bloody kill said neighbour.  >:(

(It sounds like someone using my walls to do bloody archery here!!! And this happens time and time again, I am so praying to bloody stabilized so I can move the hell away from here, a few days ago when I felt a bit better the same scenario pissed me off a bit but didn't really get to me or spoil my day. Today I feel so ill and lack of proper sleep, which isn't great due to not being  even when its quiet here, when the dick was away for a few day's I found it hard  to get any sleep then. But that noise is driving me crazy on top of feeling the way I feel. AARRGGHH!!!!!!  :D :D :D Now the guy over the road is hammering away doing some work in his home!! ##!"£%^(?@!!

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hey Guys... but flat my end too... feeling a bit better in many ways, but odd in others...

Starting to feel continued windows and waves for the first time.. They are weak, but sure will take some getting used to...

Be Well...

Hi CF. fingers crossed that your windows will become stronger. At least you're having some which is a good sign.  :)--V

Hi CF  :hug: sorry your feeling rough too  :( Man! I am having a terrible time, as usual disturb by f-in neighbour whose been play a PC game non-stop since yesterday, and a wave so bad It feels like I've done a massive CT, the temptation to take  a big up dose to make it go away is unreal, and so is the temptation to bloody kill said neighbour.  >:(

(It sounds like someone using my walls to do bloody archery here!!! And this happens time and time again, I am so praying to bloody stabilized so I can move the hell away from here, a few days ago when I felt a bit better the same scenario pissed me off a bit but didn't really get to me or spoil my day. Today I feel so ill and lack of proper sleep, which isn't great due to not being  even when its quiet here, when the dick was away for a few day's I found it hard  to get any sleep then. But that noise is driving me crazy on top of feeling the way I feel. AARRGGHH!!!!!!  :D :D :D Now the guy over the road is hammering away doing some work in his home!! ##!"£%^(?@!!

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Sorry about the neighbor nova. I hope that gets sorted for you soon.  :)--V

Be Well...

Good news about your Windows CF! Hope your Windows will open wider and your waves will lessen real soon. Good sign that your CNS is doing some serious healing, and that's a good thing!

Hope your Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, etc will all be good!

Heath ;):smitten:

Day 12 of hold. This is the part of my hold that usually gets bad. But only minor blips...

So far so good. Holding on, but could use some better sleep!

Heath ::):o

Day 12 of hold. This is the part of my hold that usually gets bad. But only minor blips...

So far so good. Holding on, but could use some better sleep!

Heath ::):o

Sounds like the cut is going well. Hope your sleep improves.  :thumbsup:

Nova, U have my sympathy fwiw...

I have been noise and light sensitive the whole way....

The Noise is a killer and im sure im not nearly as sensitive as you are...

The simpelest of house hold noises can be like getting stabbed or hit with a hammer... but it subsides...

What I cant handle, what makes me really unwind.. -is when C14 does it on purpose, over time, to annoy me or get attention...

So I can only guess at how it must be for you in that situation...!!!

I take my hat off to you, you sure have skills and strength that I dont have...

If only your neighbour knew how tenuous his life might be...!!

Sure hope there is resolution soon, and also that you start to feel much better...

Best wishes...

Nova, U have my sympathy fwiw...

I have been noise and light sensitive the whole way....

The Noise is a killer and im sure im not nearly as sensitive as you are...

The simpelest of house hold noises can be like getting stabbed or hit with a hammer... but it subsides...

What I cant handle, what makes me really unwind.. -is when C14 does it on purpose, over time, to annoy me or get attention...

So I can only guess at how it must be for you in that situation...!!!

I take my hat off to you, you sure have skills and strength that I dont have...

If only your neighbour knew how tenuous his life might be...!!

Sure hope there is resolution soon, and also that you start to feel much better...

Best wishes...

OH DEAR!

Sorry Can't! From your post before this last one, I thought you were doing better with some Windows.

But now it seems like even normal sounds are turning into horrible and disturbing noises. Hope this hyper sensitive hearing just plain STOPS real soon. Hope your days improve. You really are a warrior from what you have been through and how you are fighting back.  All power to you !

Heath :smitten:

Thanks Valley and Heath...

Lol, I must be feeling it a bit... -as I was thinking that it was much better when it was just bad all the time..!!

But as others have said, its the contrast, the change and comparison...

Its more emotional type sx than anything... The body noticing, not so much less Valium... -but the complete disappearance of it... -If that makes any sense...??

-The typical fear of "is this permanent" is very strong... -riding this out is the hardest part, by far...

The rest is just Time...

Valley, have been wondering how you are going? -not sure if I missed any updates??

Anyway, I sure hope things are going ok...

Yes!!! It is Wednesday now..!!! Hump Day...

Thanks Valley and Heath...

Lol, I must be feeling it a bit... -as I was thinking that it was much better when it was just bad all the time..!!

But as others have said, its the contrast, the change and comparison...

Its more emotional type sx than anything... The body noticing, not so much less Valium... -but the complete disappearance of it... -If that makes any sense...??

-The typical fear of "is this permanent" is very strong... -riding this out is the hardest part, by far...

The rest is just Time...

Valley, have been wondering how you are going? -not sure if I missed any updates??

Anyway, I sure hope things are going ok...

Yes!!! It is Wednesday now..!!! Hump Day...

Still plugging along CF. Doing ok for now. Thanks for asking.  :)--V

Valley, Great stuff... -You do do it with style... -(there is a pic to go here, im sure..!!!)

Heath, Thanks... Its not so bad... Im not "hurting" as such... like after a bad cut...

Its more of an odd, out of sorts, lost...  Turtle out of water thing...

At the moment im looking at it with some interest...

-But that may well wear off real soon... lol

Just dont expect much sense out of me for..??? -if ever..

:)

can't,

Hats off to you, you always seem to have a positive attitude even when you are down in the dumps. That alone is a very big plus as you go through withdrawal.

I find getting to the positive side really difficult when I'm having bad times.

Always trying.

Well it's still Tuesday here where I live. Must say as the day goes on I'm getting that really

no energy, feeling low, sickish, feeling. I hate it. And to think yesterday I was feeling great and went to a mini exercise class. I guess it's the disparity from day to day that makes things worse on the bad day.

Well I'm going to lay low until this passes. I guess it's to be expected since I'm in the 10 to 15 days period in my hold. It is usually really crappy around this time.. Just hope it doesn't last longer.

Hope your days get better.

V....hope you are feeling ok . You are always encouraging us, but you rarely speak about your own days, unless someone asks.  Hope your taper is going well and you are feeling well.

Heath :smitten:

Heath

Nova,,

I know how annoying and nerve racking it can be to have these disturbances going on around you especially when your in such a sensative state. Lets hope your neighbour starts thinking about his neighbours soon.

Hope your feeling better as well and in time I know you will.

Heath,

Day 12, always a tricky time for me too. Hope you sail through it and all the rest of the days with little or no uptick in sxs.

I doing well except for that floaty boaty sensation not quite dizzy but still a bit floaty if you know what I mean.

Peace, healing and windows to everyone!

ATU 🙏🏻

Hey guys and gals and turtles and chickens, I'm putting this out here for the U.S. peeps who want to help with Benzo Advocacy. Please PM me with any questions!

Hello beloved benzo friends! As you know, World Benzo Awareness Day is fast approaching (7/11) and I have taken on a position as a director at the Benzodiazepine Information Coalition. BIC and W-BAD are collaborating on an initiative to get patients to fill out FDA Medwatch reports regarding how they were harmed by benzos or Z drugs. The form is an easy online submission and can be accessed here:

https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/medwatch/index.cfm?action=reporting.home

For more background on the initiative and detailed instructions on filling out the form:

https://www.benzoinfo.com/fda-report

Once you have completed the form you will receive an email confirmation from Medwatch. Please forward the email to fda@benzoinfo.com by 7/11 and you will be entered into a prize drawing for an Amazon gift card valued up to 100$. Your email address and info are confidential and will only be used for purpose of counting submissions and the prize drawing. Thanks in advance for your help!

Just passing on thru to say hi to Everyone and send healing vibes and @ Cant yes the not right mental bit is very common just roll with it ~ CD

Cantfly,

I know how annoying and nerve racking it can be to have these disturbances going on around you especially when your in such a sensative state. Lets hope your neighbour starts thinking about his neighbours soon.

Heath,

Day 12, always a tricky time for me too. Hope you sail through it and all the rest of the days with little or no uptick in sxs.

I doing well except for that floaty boaty sensation not quite dizzy but still a bit floaty if you know what I mean.

ATU 🙏🏻

Thanks ATU, Im all good, I dont have any neighbours... Nova has a particularly nasty/noisy one though...

Hope you are doing ok yourself...?

Day 11 is when I tend to get hit hard...

Cantfly,

Heath,

ATU 🙏🏻

Thanks ATU, Im all good, I dont have any neighbours... Nova has a particularly nasty/noisy one though...

Hope you are doing ok yourself...?

Day 11 is when I tend to get hit hard...

Can't,

Yes, my mistake,......I looked back over the threads and I see I meant that for Nova1.

Thanks.

May I ask you as I see you are at a low dose,... how are you finding it??

Stay well, your mind is clearly at least working better than mine.  :)

ATU 🙏🏻

Hey guys and gals and turtles and chickens, I'm putting this out here for the U.S. peeps who want to help with Benzo Advocacy. Please PM me with any questions!

Hello beloved benzo friends! As you know, World Benzo Awareness Day is fast approaching (7/11) and I have taken on a position as a director at the Benzodiazepine Information Coalition. BIC and W-BAD are collaborating on an initiative to get patients to fill out FDA Medwatch reports regarding how they were harmed by benzos or Z drugs. The form is an easy online submission and can be accessed here:

For more background on the initiative and detailed instructions on filling out the form:

Once you have completed the form you will receive an email confirmation from Medwatch. Please forward the email to fda@benzoinfo.com by 7/11 and you will be entered into a prize drawing for an Amazon gift card valued up to 100$. Your email address and info are confidential and will only be used for purpose of counting submissions and the prize drawing. Thanks in advance for your help!

Thanks for doing this Hope- we need to spread the word. Benzos are great for what they SHOULD be used for and TERRIBLE for the rest of us!

Thanks for doing this Hope- we need to spread the word. Benzos are great for what they SHOULD be used for and TERRIBLE for the rest of us!

You are welcome! Let me know if you have any issues with filling out the from. I'm an expert by now lol.

[60...]