Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Thank you all , you're all so very sweet and kind ,

Love , MiYu  :smitten:  :smitten: :smitten:

🐢

Ps , feeling a bit of uptick in symptoms today ,the familiar  burning and some nausea ,concrete head . But if it stays like this And no worse I'm ok . I'm holding to let things settle down and will go from there .

Talk about turtle! 🐢

Thank you Nova for reminding me to take note of the good days ! I do keep a journal , but then I forget to look  ::) glad you got a little break there .... :smitten:

It's so easy to forget the good days when a bad one comes along. Hope it passes quickly! :)--V

Me too! Thanks V , :) hope you are doing ok?

Miyu

Thank you all , you're all so very sweet and kind ,

Love , MiYu  :smitten:  :smitten: :smitten:

🐢

Ps , feeling a bit of uptick in symptoms today ,the familiar  burning and some nausea ,concrete head . But if it stays like this And no worse I'm ok . I'm holding to let things settle down and will go from there .

Talk about turtle! 🐢

Thank you Nova for reminding me to take note of the good days ! I do keep a journal , but then I forget to look  ::) glad you got a little break there .... :smitten:

It's so easy to forget the good days when a bad one comes along. Hope it passes quickly! :)--V

Miyu

Doing well MiYu. Usual ups and downs but still functioning.  :)--V

Miyu

Doing well MiYu. Usual ups and downs but still functioning.  :)--V

Very glad to hear you're doing OK, V.

Hey Gard,  :yippee:

That MODERATOR LABEL RIGHT BELOW YOUR NAME AND ICON LOOKS OH SO WONDERFUL!

Congratulations! Proud of you! Best of luck in your new position! We are so fortunate to have such a capable, dedicated and nurturing buddy at the admin level!  Yes indeedy! We've  got one of the best! :thumbsup:

:clap::yippee::balloon: :balloon: :balloon::clap::yippee:

Heath :smitten:    YAY!

Here you go Gard :hug:

Moderator's uniform

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.toledosword.com%2Fim%2FSpanish_Medieval_Knight_Suit_of_Armour.jpg&f=1

And hand book

advanced-swearing-handbook-1.jpg:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Moderator's uniform

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.toledosword.com%2Fim%2FSpanish_Medieval_Knight_Suit_of_Armour.jpg&f=1

And hand book

NOVA,

THAT IS AWESOMELY HYSTERICAL!

Heath!

Hey everyone I just wanted to put a thumbs up for Cant. On 6/9/16, marked 8 years  since his horrific accident, and he is better, but still in the mending process, this Man went through so much and still is battling, but without woe is me, he goes out on the boards and gives support and hope to others. He is here with BB also to be rid of the Beaver and whilst getting his mojo back.

Cant's odds had to be the lowest I have ever heard of, but somehow with the Grace of God, and with his strength he pulled through, and continues to strive to be mobile again. I do not feel sorry for Cant, because he does not feel that way he just wants to get on with his life. He just keeps trying each day to do the best he can and to raise his Boy. I have to say he is one Special Guy. Cant you are a true Hero that wears Warrior's boots..and perhaps that hard shell Hat that all "TURTLES" have. :thumbsup:

Hey everyone I just wanted to put a thumbs up for Cant. On 6/9/16, marked 8 years  since his horrific accident, and he is better, but still in the mending process, this Man went through so much and still is battling, but without woe is me, he goes out on the boards and gives support and hope to others. He is here with BB also to be rid of the Beaver and whilst getting his mojo back.

Cant's odds had to be the lowest I have ever heard of, but somehow with the Grace of God, and with his strength he pulled through, and continues to strive to be mobile again. I do not feel sorry for Cant, because he does not feel that way he just wants to get on with his life. He just keeps trying each day to do the best he can and to raise his Boy. I have to say he is one Special Guy. Cant you are a true Hero that wears Warrior's boots..and perhaps that hard shell Hat that all "TURTLES" have. :thumbsup:

Go CF!! :highfive:  :thumbsup::smitten::mybuddy: Hi Sista'  :hug::-*:smitten: :smitten:

Go CF!! :highfive:  :thumbsup::smitten::mybuddy: Hi Sista'  :hug::-*:smitten: :smitten:

Hi [glow=red,2,300]"Sista"  :)[/glow]

Thanks Miss wonkey twisted dates... -the reason we go small to large (day, month, year), here in Australia is because we are ahead in all things (15 hours for you)...

So... The actual date of my accident was 8 yrs ago today...

The 16/6/09...

But sorta close BG..!!!

Lol

(This might sound real rude to some... -its part of some ongoing joking, and BG is holding her own quite well)

There is a little on her blog too... (fwiw)

Thanks BG... Every Day you are there, lending your hand whenever I may need...

Forever building up those around you, never judging...

A perfect example of all that is good...

Ty

Oo

:)

Hey Gard,  :yippee:

That MODERATOR LABEL RIGHT BELOW YOUR NAME AND ICON LOOKS OH SO WONDERFUL!

Congratulations! Proud of you! Best of luck in your new position! We are so fortunate to have such a capable, dedicated and nurturing buddy at the admin level!  Yes indeedy! We've  got one of the best! :thumbsup:

:clap::yippee::balloon: :balloon: :balloon::clap::yippee:

Heath :smitten:    YAY!

Thanks, Heath. First thing I noticed was that my new green stars matched my green squash!  :clap:

I am still up to my cog-fogged ears ( ???) in learning the software so I can successfully admit a new member without losing them in cyber space. :o 

And now my computer is acting up. So if I disappear, I have lost myself in cyberspace! ::)

Another day closer to freedom anyway!

Gard :smitten:

Moderator's uniform

And hand book

Aww, Nova, thanks for the extremely thoughtful and useful gifts!!! :smitten:

Thanks Miss wonkey twisted dates... -the reason we go small to large (day, month, year), here in Australia is because we are ahead in all things (15 hours for you)...

The 16/6/09...

But sorta close BG..!!!

Lol

(This might sound real rude to some... -its part of some ongoing joking, and BG is holding her own quite well)

Ty

Oo

Miss Wonky I love it, yep I'm confused with the dates...but you guys are not ahead with everything....dream on... :)

Oh thanks for the nice words of regard, but hey this is about you. Everyone knows that "Turtles" are always friends. But your shout to me did bring me some  :'(. Thanks Cant for being here for us on this thread and your wit and kindness to others all over BB. The reason is obvious why you survived, you have much still to do with your Life and you have impacted many here at BB. :thumbsup::smitten:

The 16/6/09...

But sorta close BG..!!!

Lol

Ty

Oo

Miss Wonky I love it, yep I'm confused with the dates...but you guys are not ahead with everything....dream on... :)

Oh thanks for the nice words of regard, but hey this is about you. Everyone knows that "Turtles" are always friends. But your shout to me did bring me some  :'(. Thanks Cant for being here for us on this thread and your wit and kindness to others all over BB. The reason is obvious why you survived, you have much still to do with your Life and you have impacted many here at BB. :thumbsup::smitten:

:thumbsup:  :hug:

We're so blessed to have can't in the group.  :thumbsup:

The 16/6/09...

But sorta close BG..!!!

Lol

Ty

Oo

Sorted!!!!!  :thumbsup:

2002’s THE TIME MACHINE full view of captured invention

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.ebayimg.com%2Fimages%2Fi%2F222254454526-0-1%2Fs-l1000.jpg&f=1

The 16/6/09...

But sorta close BG..!!!

Lol

Ty

Oo

Sorted!!!!!  :thumbsup:

2002’s THE TIME MACHINE full view of captured invention

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.ebayimg.com%2Fimages%2Fi%2F222254454526-0-1%2Fs-l1000.jpg&f=1

Hey CF!!!  :hug:I just realised I'm 16 hours ahead of you and five ahead of BG, so either your up very early or very late  :P

Honestly...this "love-fest" b/t BG and Cant.  I "cant" take it. :D  Shouldn't the honeymoon be well over? :laugh: :laugh:

More trivia ::)...........  :laugh: We also go Day, month, year, I often get confused  when reading posts when my brains on a wobbler  :D :D :D

Honestly...this "love-fest" b/t BG and Cant.  I "cant" take it. :D  Shouldn't the honeymoon be well over? :laugh: :laugh:

Are they having a textual relationship?  ;)...... :laugh:

Nah. It will go on until their first anniversary and then will have a PARTY!

Are they having a textual relationship?  ;)...... :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We "Cant" help it, sorry but the honeymoon is ongoingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg, on and on 😘💖😘🎈🎈🎈🎈

We "Cant" help it, sorry but the honeymoon is ongoingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg, on and on 😘💖😘🎈🎈🎈🎈

In a few days I'll tell you what 37yrs is like... :crazy: :crazy:

...but we've never carried on like you two! :D :D

[6c...]