Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Thanks, Cant. Good to see you! You're right, no more scary turtles. The mutant ninja turtle is enough terror for one thread. :laugh:

ATU , I just wanted to tell you , that I also took inositol one morning , and had about four hours of near panic attacks ! So it definitely doesn't work for everyone . I also had the same experience with niacin ... Took me 4 days to realize what was causing my incredible anxiety , which is not one of my main symptoms usually .

Glad you are feeling better .

Lost - good luck with your appointment  :thumbsup:

MiYu

Thanks, Cant. Good to see you! You're right, no more scary turtles. The mutant ninja turtle is enough terror for one thread. :laugh:

He felt a bit mutant for a while there too..!!

Thanks, Miyu. I have been sitting up reading all the rules and trying to figure out how to admit someone to membership. I think I like posting pictures of chickens and snails better! My brain is like  :idiot:.

Hope you're doing OK with working out the details of your liquid taper. Wish I could help with your math and measurement questions, but if I started making guesses you would be sorry!

Gard :smitten:

He felt a bit mutant for a while there too..!!

You are the expert on mutant ninjas, so I will agree!  ;D

Just wanted to say as I'm feeling rather accomplished  8)

This morning I got up and drove myself 15 miles to the lab at the local hospital to have blood drawn for basic tests .....I haven't done anything like that in two years or more! I wasn't even anxious .

And I was fasting overnight .....!

I had a real window on Sunday as well for several hours  :)

Feels so good to be able to do something for myself .....you just never know when things might shift .

Hoping it will continue , I've made some very tiny cuts and I have to say , im feeling better . So maybe it was just time for a small tweak , who knows . And it's been over a week .

I'm holding again now to see what happens next . Not pushing my luck ......  :P

Love to all,

MiYu  :smitten:

Hope you're doing OK with working out the details of your liquid taper. Wish I could help with your math and measurement questions, but if I started making guesses you would be sorry!

Gard :smitten:

Thanks Gard , no worries , I think you've got enough on your plate with your new function !

Love, MiYu  :smitten:

Great stuff MiYu... Its so good to see..!!!

You know your way from here, -just follow your instincts...

Keep us posted..!!

:)

MIYU,  . I hope you don't mind, but I copied the following sentence from your post.

I'm only going to cut 1/16th of  1 mg of V this month , I had hoped to try a 1/34 mg , but the symptoms I have today tell me I'm not going to  be able to do that . 

I'm wondering if you realize that 1/16 mg is more than 1/34mg.  If you think you can't handle a cut of 1/34 mg, you certainly won't be able to handle a cut of 1/16 which is a larger cut.

When you are dealing with fractions the larger the bottom number , the lesser the amount.

Like, 1/4 is less than 1/2.  1/34  is less than 1/16

I just don't want you  to mess yourself up by cutting more than you realize.

If you have  more questions, just ask again. There are so many buddies here who have helped me with math. I'm sure you will get all the support you need.

Heath :smitten:

Oops typo sorry everyone , I meant 1/4 mg!  :DGotta check my posts ! Even with a benzo brain I do remember some basic math , actually I was quite good at it!  ::)

MiYu, oh yes, now it makes sense. Those typos can reAlly change the meaning of a sentence. And I type with one finger so my Typos are quite extreme!

Heath  :smitten:

Wanted to say hi to everyone and MIYU good deal as them little things sure add up and it`s amazing that a lot of things we just did on impulse are now like an adventure but such a good feeling to do them ! Be well ( ALL ) ~ CD

This morning I got up and drove myself 15 miles to the lab at the local hospital to have blood drawn for basic tests .....I haven't done anything like that in two years or more! I wasn't even anxious .

Feels so good to be able to do something for myself .....you just never know when things might shift .

Hoping it will continue , I've made some very tiny cuts and I have to say , im feeling better . So maybe it was just time for a small tweak , who knows . And it's been over a week .

Love to all,

[glow=red,2,300]"WONDERFUL NEWS"[/glow] so happy for you, it has made my day. :thumbsup::smitten:

Congrats Gard  :hug:  :thumbsup:

Love to all,

Brilliant news M!! :hug:  :yippee: I'm really pleased for you,  ;D may it continue for you, and I would keep this post safe in case you need encouragement further down the line but hopefully its upwards from here :thumbsup:

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Congrats Gard  :hug:  :thumbsup:

Thanks, Nova. :smitten: :smitten:

Love to all,

Wonderful news, Miyu! :smitten:

Love to all,

[glow=red,2,300]"WONDERFUL NEWS"[/glow] so happy for you, it has made my day. :thumbsup::smitten:

Love to all,

Hi M  :hug:  Great news  :highfive: I don't know what happened but I did reply to your post earlier ??? the cyber monster must have eaten it ::) Anyway BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!! :yippee:  Keep this post safe in-case you need further encouragement at any time. Its so easy to forget that along the way we make great leaps from time to time when we hit another phase of withdrawal/healing, and things get rough for a while. :D I washed my floors for the first time in 2 year's funnily enough a week ago, but when the withdrwal monster hit again I forgot. Or would have forgot that progress if I hadn't logged it in the journal I keep, and been convinced that there'd been no positive stuff happened as well  because I was feeling so blergh!!  :sick: again the next day :)

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Sloth on crutches here. Still holding, still crying but windows even tho I cry a little. That's a good sign, right?  Taking Vistaril 25 mg at bedtime and sleep clear through the night. Anyone else ever take Vistaril? I don't want to use it often, just when I really need sleep....I know it's an antihistamine and anticholinergic but, histamine is a brain chemical.

Windows for all!

💓 Mellowplease

Sloth on crutches here. Still holding, still crying but windows even tho I cry a little. That's a good sign, right?  Taking Vistaril 25 mg at bedtime and sleep clear through the night. Anyone else ever take Vistaril? I don't want to use it often, just when I really need sleep....I know it's an antihistamine and anticholinergic but, histamine is a brain chemical.

Windows for all!

💓 Mellowplease

Hi Mellow. It's definitely a good sign if you are having windows of any kind. As far as the Vistaril goes, I don't have any experience with it but would assume it works similar to Benadryl.  :)--V

Hello everyone,

Just catching up on some of the goings on here n past threads.

Gard! Congrats on being appointed Moderator, I know you will do a terrific job.

Miyu, thanks for sharing your experience with Inositol,..it was interesting that you had a bad reaction to it as well. I don't know why a I continue to reach for some magic potion, I know time and acceptance will chuck these sxs out when the time is right. Glad to read your feeling better and doing more.  :thumbsup:

I have really regained my energy levels since stopping the Inositol. I have been working my buns off cleaning windows inside and out and thinning out the gardens etc. Feels good to be tired for a reason instead of being tired just hanging around ya know!  :-X

Hope you all have a super day/ night where ever you are.

Peace & Healing

ATU 🙏🏻

Hello everyone,

Just catching up on some of the goings on here n past threads.

Gard! Congrats on being appointed Moderator, I know you will do a terrific job.

Miyu, thanks for sharing your experience with Inositol,..it was interesting that you had a bad reaction to it as well. I don't know why a I continue to reach for some magic potion, I know time and acceptance will chuck these sxs out when the time is right. Glad to read your feeling better and doing more.  :thumbsup:

I have really regained my energy levels since stopping the Inositol. I have been working my buns off cleaning windows inside and out and thinning out the gardens etc. Feels good to be tired for a reason instead of being tired just hanging around ya know!  :-X

Hope you all have a super day/ night where ever you are.

Peace & Healing

ATU 🙏🏻

Great to hear you are working and enjoying it, baby steps, Stay Strong. :thumbsup::smitten:

Love to all,

Wow Miyu! That's fantastic  news! Seems like you are really on your way now! Driving  yourself, out of the house, windows! I'm so so so happy for you!!!!!! Keep it up baby!

Heath! :thumbsup::smitten:

Thank you all , you're all so very sweet and kind ,

Love , MiYu  :smitten:  :smitten: :smitten:

🐢

Ps , feeling a bit of uptick in symptoms today ,the familiar  burning and some nausea ,concrete head . But if it stays like this And no worse I'm ok . I'm holding to let things settle down and will go from there .

Talk about turtle! 🐢

Thank you Nova for reminding me to take note of the good days ! I do keep a journal , but then I forget to look  ::) glad you got a little break there .... :smitten:

Thank you all , you're all so very sweet and kind ,

Love , MiYu  :smitten:  :smitten: :smitten:

🐢

Ps , feeling a bit of uptick in symptoms today ,the familiar  burning and some nausea ,concrete head . But if it stays like this And no worse I'm ok . I'm holding to let things settle down and will go from there .

Talk about turtle! 🐢

Thank you Nova for reminding me to take note of the good days ! I do keep a journal , but then I forget to look  ::) glad you got a little break there .... :smitten:

It's so easy to forget the good days when a bad one comes along. Hope it passes quickly! :)--V

[55...]