Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Gard, couldn't find inside timer.

Checked again ...  oh...... Insight Timer! I had the wrong name. :crazy:

Will look for it again.

Thanks!

Gard, couldn't find inside timer.

Checked again ...  oh...... Insight Timer! I had the wrong name. :crazy:

Will look for it again.

Thanks!

:thumbsup:

Anybody heard from BG today? I hope she is doing ok.  :)--V

Hey Valley I am here off and on, just about to wrap up for tonight, I am doing well. Just have had the sleepies, just a minor blip, so just sleeping and thinking that my Brain is healing during the daytime when I am sleeping and needs me to be asleep so it can do some deeper healing anyway that is how I think, no biggie, it has pretty been this way this month. To restart taper for 10 days Saturday. Thanks V. You doing OK?

Hey Valley I am here off and on, just about to wrap up for tonight, I am doing well. Just have had the sleepies, just a minor blip, so just sleeping and thinking that my Brain is healing during the daytime when I am sleeping and needs me to be asleep so it can do some deeper healing anyway that is how I think, no biggie, it has pretty been this way this month. To restart taper for 10 days Saturday. Thanks V. You doing OK?

Glad you're doing ok. The fatigue throws me off sometimes too. I'm doing ok but missed a dose a couple of days ago and feeling it today in the form of dizzyness and muscle pain.  :)--V

Glad you're doing ok. The fatigue throws me off sometimes too. I'm doing ok but missed a dose a couple of days ago and feeling it today in the form of dizzyness and muscle pain.  :)--V

Well we need to get together and buy you a medicine container or an app for phone to remind you to take your medication :). Just remember someday you will be [glow=red,2,300]"Free At Last"  :thumbsup:[/glow] and not have to worry if you took that benzo.  :thumbsup:

Well we need to get together and buy you a medicine container or an app for phone to remind you to take your medication :). Just remember someday you will be [glow=red,2,300]"Free At Last"  :thumbsup:[/glow] and not have to worry if you took that benzo.  :thumbsup:

Lol. I couldn't remember if I took it and figured I hadn't but didn't want to risk taking it twice. I know I missed it now. Anxiety is even up a notch and I haven't had anxiety much during this taper.  :)--V

Sorry to hear about the increased symptoms, BG and Valley. Hope they pass soon.

V, I agree with BG, you need a system! Shall I send the sloth over to set one up for you?

http://kids.nationalgeographic.com/content/dam/kids/photos/animals/Mammals/Q-Z/sloth-beach-upside-down.adapt.945.1.jpg

V, I agree with BG, you need a system! Shall I send the sloth over to set one up for you?

http://kids.nationalgeographic.com/content/dam/kids/photos/animals/Mammals/Q-Z/sloth-beach-upside-down.adapt.945.1.jpg

The sloth might do better than my chicken.  :laugh:

Gard, It is nothing, like I said my brain needs do do some daytime healing, just a mini blip. I am good. :thumbsup:

Sorry this is so hard for you Heath. I'm hitting a rough patch, too. We'll get through this!

Gard :smitten:

Hi Gard, :smitten:

I am sorry you are having a rough time at the moment.  I hope you feel better soon!!  You are in my thoughts.

Anne  :smitten: :smitten:

Lynne,ATU, Cantfly, Gard,kgirl,  Valley,

Any wonderful buddy I forgot? You are included!

Thanks again for even more support. Yes I am hanging in. It is days 10 to 14 that usually are the killers and I am smack in the middle of it, so as you say, I am hoping these crazy pains will subside in a few days.

I'm just sitting at home with the microwaveable moist heat pads on my arms and chilling out as best as possible. I do find that when I am active and distract, it is not so bad. So I alternate, heat, activity, heat, activity, etc.

Another night with little sleep doesn't help but I imagine that will go away when these pains go away.

Ok so I'm guess it's time to quit my bellyaching!

I hope everyone who is having a hard time today will have some windows before the day us over.

Oh, and ATU , from your description of events, it sounds like your wdsx are very similar to mine in timing of their occurance in relation to your cuts.i guess that's bec Valium has a long half life? And yes mine are accompanied by wrist pain as well! That's really amazing bec you described what I am feeling better than I did! I see you are at 1.5 mg v, very close to my 1.02 v too. And yes, I also never got these pains until I was below 1.05 mg. Very similar. Does that mean it's NORMAL? Lol!

The lower I am, the harder it gets. I am definitely having to slow down my taper. I guess Lynne,Anne, Begood have the right idea alright!

And Lynne, just like you, I get some sort of wdsx with every cut, but up until lately they have been just manageable blips. But this one is a Yikes,OH MY GOSH!

Trying to be upbeat. Heath.  :smitten:

Hi Heath,

I am so sorry you are not feeling well. Hopefully, things will turn around very soon.  Take care of yourself and know that I am thinking about you.  Have a peaceful  day!! I wish you nothing but windows.

Has anybody me felt more sick and anxious after taking their dose of Valium? I feel immediately anxious and sick after taking my morning dose off Valium.

BG, glad it's a blip and hope today is better.  :)

Anne, thank you for your kind words. I hope you are doing better every day and enjoying your time off of teaching.  :)

Symptoms are lower this morning. :thumbsup: Going to hold longer to make sure I'm ready to cut again.

My physical therapist called to cancel my appointment so I don't have to go! Can take it easy today. :clap: Also don't have to confess that I haven't done my exercises for 4 days due to the wave. ::)

Gard :smitten:

Has anybody me felt more sick and anxious after taking their dose of Valium? I feel immediately anxious and sick after taking my morning dose off Valium.

Hope, not me. I never feel worse after it. But anything can happen with benzo WD. Who knows, it might even be your body saying " get me off this crap!" - which you are trying to do! Hopefully someone else will have heard of this. I wonder if you could be sensitive to some of the fillers, binders or colorants used in your pills?

I felt this way for a while but it has gone as I have slowly tapered.  :)--V

I really hate to admit this but after posting about forgetting a dose, I forgot my night dose.... again lol.  :laugh:

Never have felt this way, I am not an anxious person usually anyway, never have been sick with the Valium at all. Everyone is different, I just read the other day that it is best to take the same brand of medication each time it is filled, I wonder if that has anything to do with some not feeling well after dose...??? But with me they change it all the time and I just do not see a difference.

I really hate to admit this but after posting about forgetting a dose, I forgot my night dose.... again lol.  :laugh:

you cant avoid it... -it happens in pairs..!! -you will be right for a good while now... 

you cant avoid it... -it happens in pairs..!! -you will be right for a good while now...

I thought it happened in threes. :o

1feb0fbbe8135f0328da8f6ce3f25611.jpg

Help is on the way, but don't hold your breath! ;)

I felt this way for a while but it has gone as I have slowly tapered.  :)--V

Hope,

I have never felt sick after taking Valium, before or during taper. Now that I am on a very low dose in my taper,I feel nothing when I take the Valium. I only take it because I need to taper slowly to get off of it. Hang in there. The lower you go, it might just stop making you feel sick.? :therethere:

Heath :)

I woke up this morning only to be greeted by an ocular migraine. Had to take an Aleve and Lie down for a few hours.

I haven't had one of those for maybe a year now.

Bummer!  :sick:

ATU 🙏🏻

Hi Heath,

I am so sorry you are not feeling well. Hopefully, things will turn around very soon.  Take care of yourself and know that I am thinking about you.  Have a peaceful  day!! I wish you nothing but windows.

Thanks Anne,  good to see you here. Hope you and hubby are doing well.

I'll get through this. ....... in time!

Heath  :smitten:

I woke up this morning only to be greeted by an ocular migraine. Had to take an Aleve and Lie down for a few hours.

I haven't had one of those for maybe a year now.

Bummer!  :sick:

ATU 🙏🏻

Sorry, it is always something, I get good relief with Aleve, but try only to take for a short while. Stay Strong, I used to have those type bad, but have resolved, it was a Lady thing. :)

[25...]