Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Wishing everyone the very best... Strength, Healing, Insight, and Comfort...

Am doing ok, -Day 10, just the normal stuff, fatigue is the worst still, but managing..

So, some medicine changes, not aimed at V tapering itself, and im just trying to focus on and remember the tapering basics... -slow, SX guided, and Hold as needed... -trying to be a happy taperer...

Onwards and upwards...

Hiya Cant so good to hear that you are managing and that things are getting better slowly but surely. You bring so much hope and strength to all in this group and your supportive posts to others on the boards.. It is a pleasure to see good things happen for you. TY for all the things that Cant brings out in each one of us. Stay happy it is contagious. My favorite TB. :smitten:

lol... -that was a few hours ago... -do keep up dearest... :)

Slight nosedive... heading for the ground... ooops...

Mainly tummy stuff, so no biggie...  and it is day 11, which is when i usually crash... -got a bit left in my tank yet...

Thanks for the nice words and thoughts... -promise i will pay you this time... :)

Am doing ok, -Day 10, just the normal stuff, fatigue is the worst still, but managing..

So, some medicine changes, not aimed at V tapering itself, and im just trying to focus on and remember the tapering basics... -slow, SX guided, and Hold as needed... -trying to be a happy taperer...

Onwards and upwards...

Hiya Cant so good to hear that you are managing and that things are getting better slowly but surely. You bring so much hope and strength to all in this group and your supportive posts to others on the boards.. It is a pleasure to see good things happen for you. TY for all the things that Cant brings out in each one of us. Stay happy it is contagious. My favorite TB. :smitten:

Mainly tummy stuff, so no biggie...  and it is day 11, which is when i usually crash... -got a bit left in my tank yet...

Thanks for the nice words and thoughts... -promise i will pay you this time... :)

:oops: Well we all know how things can change on a dime, heck you sounded good earlier when you posted here, but hey V is like the other benzo's they trick and love to keep on giving...so get through today and hopefully tomorrow will be better for you, but you have been doing better, so this is just a kickback from the lovely Valium. Oh dear one, no charge just saying from one turtle to another turtle, you will get the bill later, be prepared.... :)

Onwards and upwards...

Good to see you Cant. Sounds like you are doing OK. Hope all is well with your son.

Um, whatever happened to our mascots? Last I heard you were holding them for ransom or something. :o Or was that just a rumor? :laugh:

Gard

Thanks Gard and Valley. Hope your a bit better CD...

Ummm, the mascots... last I saw, -they were down at the river playing with a crocodile... They seemed to be having fun, squeels of delight, and lots of splashing....!!

:)

Onwards and upwards...

:oops: Well we all know how things can change on a dime, heck you sounded good earlier when you posted here, but hey V is like the other benzo's they trick and love to keep on giving...so get through today and hopefully tomorrow will be better for you, but you have been doing better, so this is just a kickback from the lovely Valium. Oh dear one, no charge just saying from one turtle to another turtle, you will get the bill later, be prepared.... :)

lucky there was no charge... -or I send your turtle butt down the river to look for the others... :)

Hey, It could be part the city trip yesterday and the yummy takeaway...

yes, tomorrow is a new day...

Oo

Onwards and upwards...

lucky there was no charge... -or I send your turtle butt down the river to look for the others... :)

Hey, It could be part the city trip yesterday and the yummy takeaway...

yes, tomorrow is a new day...

Oo

Well now I am under the influence of a potent benzo, so thinking that I could get a pass, and hey since it is your river...you go first turtle warrior.... :pokey: I will hold up the "backside"...firmly :) 

TY. Her family does not support an obit here, so there is nothing I can post, as suspected. TY. Removing my earlier post.

TY. Her family does not support an obit here, so there is nothing I can post, as suspected. TY. Removing my earlier post.

I deleted my reply too as it had a copy of your post.

This was a member of LHSG?

Lynn, i think things got squashed and we will never know who it was my my heart breaks and shows how vulnerable we all are because of this poison ! Another reason not to push that going slow is a failure and sorry if this offends anyone but this is serious and needs to be spoken about !

Lynn, i think things got squashed and we will never know who it was my my heart breaks and shows how vulnerable we all are because of this poison !

I feel the same way. --V

Has anyone heard from Pleasebehere? it has been a long time since she has been on, she was so sick, and struggling so much. :(

8th day of last cut.

Usual nerve pain, fore arms , hands, and old toe pain acting up. Sleep patterns all messed up.... but ya know, if this will be my biggest problem, I will be very grateful! Only blips in the scheme of things. Could be much worse. I tried a .03 cut this past time. So far it doesn't seem to make a difference. Hope I can continue at this size and eventually make it to a 4 or 5 % cut.

But not doing that right now!

I hope that Tntd, MiYu,  Cant, hope, thirdtimearound,Gard, Cando, ATU, and anyone I forgot to mention,will have Windows today. Sometimes I hesitate to mention names because I just know I will forget someone. :(

I Hope V and BG and Lynne and Anne continue to do well. And Gard, you are holding right? Your posts seem so upbeat. I hope that's because you too are feeling good.

Good day to everyone! 

Heath :smitten:

Lynn, i think things got squashed and we will never know who it was my my heart breaks and shows how vulnerable we all are because of this poison !

I feel the same way. --V

:'( :'( :'(

8th day if last cut.

Usual nerve pain, fore arms , hands, and old toe pain acting up. Sleep patterns all messed up.... but ya know, if this will be my biggest problem, I will be very grateful! Only blips in the scheme of things. Could be much worse. I tried a .03 cut this past time. So far it doesn't seem to make a difference. Hope I can continue at this size and eventually make it to a 4 or 5 % cut.

But not doing that right now!

I hope that Tntd, MiYu,  Cant, hope, thirdtimearound,Gard, Cando, ATU, and anyone I forgot to mention,will have Windows today. Sometimes I hesitate to mention names because I just know I will forget someone. :(

I Hope V and BG and Lynne and Anne continue to do well. And Gard, you are holding right? Your posts seem so upbeat. I hope that's because you too are feeling good.

Good day to everyone! 

Heath :smitten:

Thanks, Heath. No, I'm cutting, but very slowly.  I'm very sorry to hear you are having nerve pain. I hope it passes soon. Nerve pain spikes make me totally >:(.

Gard :smitten:

Has anyone heard from Pleasebehere? it has been a long time since she has been on, she was so sick, and struggling so much. :(

I have wondered the same thing. :(

hi , I need some math help!

I switched 2 mgs of my dose to liquid last two days, diluting it to 400mls, and took out 1ml each night , total of 2 mls.

today I am having panic attacks...and crazy cortisol surges. I just don't believe its from the cuts alone , its just too little of an amount .....i think it must be the liquid?

anyway , I think i want to try dry cutting with  my scale.

My 2 mg pills weigh .159 gms. ( I powdered 10 pills and divided by 10)

If I reduce by .003 gms day, how many mgs would that be a month reduction? I can't for the life of me work it out. It seems like it comes out close to 1 mg, which is way too much obviously. I want to try just an 1/8th mg or less this first try for the month of June.

Help!!

I can't believe how anxious and awful I feel. I'm really screwed if It's not the liquid!

Valley, you have a good brain still I think?

can you help?

at .003 gms a day reduction i end up with .069 gms left after 30 days .

.079 ( 1mg)is half of .159,(2mgs pill) which does mean at .003 I'd be cutting close to a mg in one month yes?

i think it must be .001 gms day reduction  to get around  1/8th reduction?

feeling panicky and  :crazy:.....

Miyu

I switched 2 mgs of my dose to liquid last two days, diluting it to 400mls, and took out 1ml each night , total of 2 mls.

today I am having panic attacks...and crazy cortisol surges. I just don't believe its from the cuts alone , its just too little of an amount .....i think it must be the liquid?

If I reduce by .003 gms day, how many mgs would that be a month reduction? I can't for the life of me work it out. It seems like it comes out close to 1 mg, which is way too much obviously. I want to try just an 1/8th mg or less this first try for the month of June.

Help!!

I can't believe how anxious and awful I feel. I'm really screwed if It's not the liquid!

can you help?

.079 ( 1mg)is half of .159,(2mgs pill) which does mean at .003 I'd be cutting close to a mg in one month yes?

Miyu

I can help you work this out but have to ask how you are liquefying your pills. It may have something to do with that.  :)--V

Heath,

You know, today I am feeling quite a bit better. The last four days were terrible and yesterday was the worst when I heard my Sister has a brain tumour. Yikes!

I had been taking an allergy pill every day the previous four days I speak about so I stopped and I think they were pushing over the very close edge.

Last night when I got the news of my Sister it hit me like a ton of bricks but I think I am over the initial shock now.

Blessings and healing to everyone!

ATU 🙏🏻

Heath,

You know, today I am feeling quite a bit better. The last four days were terrible and yesterday was the worst when I heard my Sister has a brain tumour. Yikes!

I had been taking an allergy pill every day the previous four days I speak about so I stopped and I think they were pushing over the very close edge.

Last night when I got the news of my Sister it hit me like a ton of bricks but I think I am over the initial shock now.

ATU 🙏🏻

I'm so very sorry to hear about your sister. I hope her prognosis is good. Keeping you both in my thoughts.

Gard

Heath,

ATU 🙏🏻

I am thinking of you ATU, sorry to hear about your Sister, Please know that you are in my thoughts, and Praying for Sister, Family and you. Stay Strong. We are here for you. BG.

Help!!

can you help?

Miyu

I can help you work this out but have to ask how you are liquefying your pills. It may have something to do with that.  :)--V

Hi VAlley , thank you.... yes , I think liquid maybe has something to do with it. I used Vodka for dissolving, and then added the water.....

so above is my calculations fro DRY cutting using a scale, does it make sense? I think I can manage with the scale, powdering 10 pills at a time and then removing .001 gms a day. actually I think this would be more than 2 mgs in 6 months reduction, which is still too much for me to try out for starters. so maybe I need to reduce .001 gms every other day?

im confused as you can tell. Just don't want to get myself in trouble by things catching up with me as they have in the past.

so tricky to figure out the best approach when i want to go so slowly with a microtaper.

I know there are a  lot of different ways to do this , but for now i just want to be sure i go slow to start.

after a really bad morning things leveled out... go figure.

its certainly easier to calculate with liquid than dry cut and scale, but its also a lot of liquid to drink at night! 400 mls! ( minus whatever reduction)

so If I can stick with the scale I'd prefer......

thanks Valley if you have any suggestions,  Hope you are doing well.

MiYu :)

Help!!

can you help?

Miyu

Hi MiYu,

Your liquid has a concentration of 2mg/400mL= 0.005 mg/mL

The 2 mL you cut would be a 0.01 mg cut. 

If your pills weigh 0.159 g we have 2 mg/0.159g = 12.6 mg/g

If you cut by 0.003 g per day for 30 days we have 0.003 g x 30 days = 0.09 g

(2 mg/0.159 g ) x 0.09 g =1.13 mg

This would be a cut of 1.13 mg in one month.

Hope this helps.

I hope you feel better soon.

Anne  :smitten: :smitten:

Heath,

ATU 🙏🏻

Dear ATU , I am so sorry to hear the news of your sister.... it must be a big shock. I hope you find a way through it , and that she does too.

If you or she have any interest in radical and alternative therapies, I would suggest looking into German New Medicine. It is radical , but Dr. Hamer who is an oncologist has had a very high success rate with his patients. Please PM me if you would like more info that I can direct you to. It is completely non invasive 'therapy', but does for most require a huge leap of faith.

Sending you healing thoughts and prayers for your sister.

love, MiYu

Gard, Begood, miyu

Thank you for your caring responses. I am praying for the best outcome possible but she already had a bad case of breast cancer that had spread as it was caught late and was aggressive.

I hope beyond hope that this is operable and gives her a bit more time any way.

I think I am holding up OK, certainly better than yesterday but I will get down to see her in the big city next week and that will be hard.

Blessing to you

ATY 🙏🏻

[a5...]