Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

It is only my left side too - and you are right about the intestinal spasm. One of my worst Gabapentin effects was a totally shut down digestive system, with incredible pain and bloating, and I find that the Valium does cause some of the same kinds of things. Trying to tell myself that the bone cancer/pancreatic cancer panic is just another side effect.....argh and I was getting attached to my good days. Looking at the calendar and seeing that this is happening just about exactly two weeks after dropping the V another .03 (w/d symptom right on schedule). Sigh... :-\

Cally , I have this on my left side and am obsessed that I have fatty liver disease! SOmetimes it spreads around to my back , its a constant symptom fpr me now, I actualoly do plan to get my liver enzymes checked. Interestingly, I had a friedn massage my stomach , and I had so much gas for four days ( sorry if TMI), and then felt reliefof this pain. It's back , but I'm thinking its intestinal for me anyway, and that gas gets stuck fro some reason..... Hope it clears up soon,

love, Miyu

Right now I am convinced it is shingles - I found some small pinprick red spots on my left ribcage. Also I found a tick crawling in my hair on my way home from babysitting for my new grandson, and so I am a wreck. I am going for a massage as well next week (if I am still alive then) and maybe that will help....god save us all

Sorry you are having such a time with things right now, but our thoughts will take us to some mighty dark places, take a deep breath and relax and let the rest go back to those places, most of the sx we are having including the worry about our health is due to benzo withdrawal. Best to you, trust me things do happen that are bad and you will know. From what I have read here on BB many are affected with one sided sxs. Hang in there.

It is only my left side too - and you are right about the intestinal spasm. One of my worst Gabapentin effects was a totally shut down digestive system, with incredible pain and bloating, and I find that the Valium does cause some of the same kinds of things. Trying to tell myself that the bone cancer/pancreatic cancer panic is just another side effect.....argh and I was getting attached to my good days. Looking at the calendar and seeing that this is happening just about exactly two weeks after dropping the V another .03 (w/d symptom right on schedule). Sigh... :-\

Cally , I have this on my left side and am obsessed that I have fatty liver disease! SOmetimes it spreads around to my back , its a constant symptom fpr me now, I actualoly do plan to get my liver enzymes checked. Interestingly, I had a friedn massage my stomach , and I had so much gas for four days ( sorry if TMI), and then felt reliefof this pain. It's back , but I'm thinking its intestinal for me anyway, and that gas gets stuck fro some reason..... Hope it clears up soon,

love, Miyu

Right now I am convinced it is shingles - I found some small pinprick red spots on my left ribcage. Also I found a tick crawling in my hair on my way home from babysitting for my new grandson, and so I am a wreck. I am going for a massage as well next week (if I am still alive then) and maybe that will help....god save us all

Sorry you are having such a time with things right now, but our thoughts will take us to some mighty dark places, take a deep breath and relax and let the rest go back to those places, most of the sx we are having including the worry about our health is due to benzo withdrawal. Best to you, trust me things do happen that are bad and you will know. From what I have read here on BB many are affected with one sided sxs. Hang in there.

Good to see you here BG! How are you feeling?  :)--V

love, Miyu

A bit better than yesterday, each day a win, but still not quite there, but it is coming. Thanks for your support during this time. But I am a hard one to tie down, but a stomach virus knows nothing about that... :)

love, Miyu

A bit better than yesterday, each day a win, but still not quite there, but it is coming. Thanks for your support during this time. But I am a hard one to tie down, but a stomach virus knows nothing about that... :)

Glad it's a bit better but we know you're a fighter and will beat this.  :)--V

Thanks V, it's always so nice to get your wonderful support and of course the propaganda is always wonderful to read and re-read  :laugh:

BG, I'm glad to hear that you are feeling a little better. It would be nice if we didn't get sick on top of being in w/d but life doesn't wait for us to heal first, unfortunately. We will all weather the storm and see the sun shining bright on the other side.

Hey Cally, if it's not one thing it's another it seems. I love what BG had to say about it.

Hugs and healing,

T

Thanks V, it's always so nice to get your wonderful support and of course the propaganda is always wonderful to read and re-read  :laugh:

BG, I'm glad to hear that you are feeling a little better. It would be nice if we didn't get sick on top of being in w/d but life doesn't wait for us to heal first, unfortunately. We will all weather the storm and see the sun shining bright on the other side.

Hey Cally, if it's not one thing it's another it seems. I love what BG had to say about it.

Hugs and healing,

T

Thank you T for your kind thoughts, I am getting better. :smitten::thumbsup::smitten:

Hugs and healing,

T

Thank you T for your kind thoughts, I am getting better. :smitten::thumbsup::smitten:

Hi Sista'  :hug: I read about your stomach bug earlier  :(  Sorry you got hit with it on top of all this, like we all haven't got enough to deal with right now. I hope your feeling better and making a recovery :hug:

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

BG,

I can't think of much else worse than a stomach bug and nausea. I sure hope it's on its way out And that you are feeling better. Please tAke good care. But I know you will be fine in a shirt time. After all, you are one of our mightiest warriors!

Fell better!

Heath :smitten:

Hugs and healing,

T

Hi Sista'  :hug: I read about your stomach bug earlier  :(  Sorry you got hit with it on top of all this, like we all haven't got enough to deal with right now. I hope your feeling better and making a recovery :hug:

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Thanks Sista'.

BG,

I can't think of much else worse than a stomach bug and nausea. I sure hope it's on its way out And that you are feeling better. Please tAke good care. But I know you will be fine in a shirt time. After all, you are one of our mightiest warriors!

Fell better!

Heath :smitten:

Thank you Heath very kind of you.

Thanks all for the support - the commiseration. It is better today: still some pain and some discomfort but I take heart from everybody else's experiences - if its not one thing it truly is always another...sitting with it, letting the discomfort happen without assigning it any significance in particular, and playing with my little adorable grandson. One day closer to healed

Hi, V. I'm hanging in there but it's a bit rocky. How are you doing?

I'm doing great gard! Hope you get past your rocky patch.  :)--V

Hey V,  I'm doing well as I get lower - now .030.  Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. :thumbsup:

That's so great lynn! Hallelujah!  :thumbsup:

Hanging in there. Feeling really lonely.

Hope, I'm sorry to hear you are feeling so horrible still. Any improvements at all?

Lynn, I'm so excited for you.

V, Glad to hear you are doing great.

Gard, I hope things improve for you soon.

Thinking of all of you and everyone else on this thread.  :hug: :hug:

Getting better each day, today has been like a light got turned on, but realize I must take it a day at a time.

Lynn so very proud of you and being so low, you have worked very hard to get to this place. :thumbsup:

Everyone one else only the best for those not feeling well and for those doing better I am so thankful that you are all feeling better.

Valley. Lynn, T, Gard, Nova, Heath, and all others thanks for the concern and support, it meant a lot. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Getting better each day, today has been like a light got turned on, but realize I must take it a day at a time.

Lynn so very proud of you and being so low, you have worked very hard to get to this place. :thumbsup:

Everyone one else only the best for those not feeling well and for those doing better I am so thankful that you are all feeling better.

Valley. Lynn, T, Gard, Nova, Heath, and all others thanks for the concern and support, it meant a lot. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Dear Begood, I'm so sorry you've been sick , I've been off Bb for a couple of days so just now catching up. I hope this will pass quickly , you are such a strong woman!

Much love, MiYu  :smitten: :smitten:

I'm so sorry for all the troubles people are having. It's really heartbreaking. I'm just having the waves and windows and over-reacting to stress that has become part of my life now. This sure does get old, doesn't it? It does make one impatient to cut. But I am being very cautious and will hold again as soon as symptoms ramp up. I must remain functional.

Glad you're getting a bit of a break, Cant. :thumbsup: I hear a mermaid is on the way to visit and you wouldn't want to be too tired to greet her properly. ;)

Wishing better days ahead soon for everybody.

Gard :smitten:

lol... -so this is where i have to catch up from...  As many of you know... -The Mermaid and I, both crashed in spectacular style...

My abdo muscles cramped for days and started to tear a little... so i have resumed gabapentin as i suspect it is part nerve damage from the accident, possibly triggered by benzo WD.... or a number of other things... lol...

Oh, and I did cut V to compensate for the Gabapentin.. -But we will see on that one...

Anyways, starting to bounce back...

Will catch up as I can...

My best to all...

:)

Sleep time now though...

Lol... -talk about timing... just read the pink post warning...

Seems my mermade has surfaced..  :)

Proud of you BG... a rough time, done with style..

buddy huggs... -and maybe an extra special hugg too...

Oh... and MiYu too...

Some huggs for you!!!

Dear Begood, I'm so sorry you've been sick , I've been off Bb for a couple of days so just now catching up. I hope this will pass quickly , you are such a strong woman!

Much love, MiYu  :smitten: :smitten:

I am MiYu, it was just a really bad stomach bug, but it is getting better. Thank you. I hope you are doing better. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Begood, thanks for the post about many people having one sided symptoms  :smitten:, so weird . It's actually my right side , not left! Durr..... Can't even get that right  :P

Hence my liver concerns. Anyway , plan to get it checked out if my doc will get back to me.

Update..... Been depressed and feeling horrible. Walking is better though , lots of pain continually .

Got a tick bite myself this week... Cally was it? Just not going to worry about that one, been there already!

Want to get on with my taper , but too scared, and still so symptomatic . I've started having way more anxiety than I ever have ..... Wasn't a particular symptom for me, but seems like I'm getting more of the mental stuff now.

I have an appointment with my doc next week, not sure he can do much.

Anyone have any success with occasional Remeron ?

I've started taking quercetin which is a natural antihistamine, hoping it might help.

Valley, how much niacin do you take? Do you think it helps you? It does have some effects on NAD , which is supposed to help somehow.....intravenous NAD is the latest in withdrawal clinics , but from what I hear it's mostly effective for everything with the exception of benzos , of course, where it has mixed results.

Nova, how are you?  :smitten:

I'm with yu now with the noise intrusion factor .... My landlord decided to build a concrete wall right next to my apartment .... Agh......noise starts at 8 am.

Valley, so great you are doing well ..... I wanna be there!

Love to all ,

MiYu  :smitten: :smitten:

I'm so sorry for all the troubles people are having. It's really heartbreaking. I'm just having the waves and windows and over-reacting to stress that has become part of my life now. This sure does get old, doesn't it? It does make one impatient to cut. But I am being very cautious and will hold again as soon as symptoms ramp up. I must remain functional.

Glad you're getting a bit of a break, Cant. :thumbsup: I hear a mermaid is on the way to visit and you wouldn't want to be too tired to greet her properly. ;)

lol... -so this is where i have to catch up from...  As many of you know... -The Mermaid and I, both crashed in spectacular style...

My abdo muscles cramped for days and started to tear a little... so i have resumed gabapentin as i suspect it is part nerve damage from the accident, possibly triggered by benzo WD.... or a number of other things... lol...

Oh, and I did cut V to compensate for the Gabapentin.. -But we will see on that one...

My best to all...

Sleep time now though...

Oh... and MiYu too...

Some huggs for you!!!

Thanks Cant........ Glad you are bouncing back. Let me know how the gabapentin increase works for you.....I'm reluctant to updose that, especially as I've had a paradoxical reaction a couple of times when taking it during the day.

((((Hugs)))) for you ,

Love, MiYu  :)

My best to all...

Sleep time now though...

Oh... and MiYu too...

Some huggs for you!!!

Thank you Cant, it has been a pleasure having you as my Master, but we both have had it rough, but still we persevere, I have a ton of mopping to do...I know, I know and cooking too changing beds the whole Enchilada. Happy to see you here Cant. :smitten::thumbsup::smitten:

[b9...]