Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

NOVA...YOU ARE A GEM

Thanks for your post about Zbenzo lies. You really nailed it. That us exactly what so may sufferers think, and then they lose hope. Your post , I'm sure, has helped many people in withdrawal near and far!

Heath  :smitten:

woo hoo! New Jersey is a GO!

Flight reservations made and confirmed. Going in two weeks with my daughter. Thought it wasn't going to happen but we got all the plane reservations sorted out and I am a very happy lady.

Part of my good cheer is I'm feeling better every day. No I did not cut yet,will do that when I return from NJ.  Two more weeks and I'm flying...home my good feelings and hood spirits hold up!

Heath :)

BG, is yours with a D or an N

D-limonene or d-limodind ... google says N ...  but i suspect you are smarter than google, so thought i best check..  :)

d-limonene made by Jarrow.

Can't so sorry your Son is feeling the effects of his Hep shot, I can not take any shots anymore as I became allergic and had very high fever and arm swollen, and so so sick, like I was delirous that lasted for two days, finally went in to see Doctor, and he said no more vaccines....I know you are keeping a good watch over him. Hope you get to feeling better, a lot you have had to deal with, but I know you will prevail. :thumbsup::smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Thanks BG... we doing ok now... C14 bit better still... headaches now, but hydrated ok...

So, less needles for you... -a bit of a bonus, in its own way...

Asked chemist about that D-Limonene citrus oil... -surprise... not a clue... Alovera juice or products... no... But Organic oranges and carrots were on special... -It was a sign...

How is everyone holding up???

Strength and Determination to anyone thats in the midst of it all...

BlackJack, Miyu... -hope all is ok...

How are the recent jumpers going? -best wishes...

And... as BG remembered...

We have A Happy Birthday for Freeme... (21yo... -but ssshhh)

Have a great day Free!!!

Well... scrambled EGGs at BGs... -TY Valley...

Glad to hear C14 is getting better. I really think you need to do a search on the d-limodene, it is good for gut issues too, it has nothing medicinal in it, but I tell you it is the best thing since Egg Salad sandwiches..... :smitten::thumbsup::smitten:

Lol... -i did, i did... -i read my little/big ass off... ncbi n all!!!

I think it is worth a try... and i have started intense organic raw carrot therapy... was that Gard that hooked me up with that?? Oh my poor brain... I will look in the health food shop when im in a big town... or i can get online... or i could eat citrus peel... :)

The chemist sugested tumeric or olive leaf extract... ???  Olive leaf, i take if i get the flue or am doing a liver cleanse...

Amazon is where I get my d-limodene.

sorry, still catching up...

Amazon and others, often wont ship stuff to Australia if we have a supplier here (often much dearer) Trade agreement stuff... But yes I can get it online thanks...Oo

But im eating my carrots... -lots of carrots... :)

maxresdefault.jpg

Hi CF  :hug: Amazon do ship to Aus, you have to use USA Amazon /www.amazon.com/here's the shipping rates  link https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=596190

Love Nova xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hey Darl :)

Nothing will send... even used ur link, checked my addy, etc... tried a couple of real basic items too...

So i sent them an email...

Probably a boy fhing... :)

-cantorder... :)

Lol-that was the one i tried to order at amerzon...

I got a very hungry C14... -much better today...

Will cook dinner, then drop by your cubby house... -how many eggs did u get??? :)

Lol-that was the one i tried to order at amerzon...

I got a very hungry C14... -much better today...

Will cook dinner, then drop by your cubby house... -how many eggs did u get??? :)

It isn't the eggs I want, I want [glow=red,2,300]"COOKIE"[/glow] for the Stew Pot. :angel:>:D:angel: Glad C14 is better, you are a good Dad, and he won't forget who Nursed him back to health. :thumbsup::smitten:

Feeling a little better today , yay  :) it's been just over two weeks since I made the small cuts (5/30th of 1/4 mg  :crazy:) and I definitely feel some improvement happening. I guess I just have to go really slow for now. I'm not planning on making any more cuts until I feel a bit more stable , I'm still

shaky and weak, but better.. :) even if I am making just a little bit of progress , and see that my nervous system does recover slowly, it give me hope ....

Love to everyone ,

MiYu  :smitten:

Happy to hear it MiYu.. Hope you have a great weekend!

Feeling a little better today , yay  :) it's been just over two weeks since I made the small cuts (5/30th of 1/4 mg  :crazy:) and I definitely feel some improvement happening. I guess I just have to go really slow for now. I'm not planning on making any more cuts until I feel a bit more stable , I'm still

shaky and weak, but better.. :) even if I am making just a little bit of progress , and see that my nervous system does recover slowly, it give me hope ....

Love to everyone ,

I missed this before MiYu great to hear. Stay Strong, You too George. :smitten::thumbsup::smitten:

Flight reservations made and confirmed. Going in two weeks with my daughter. Thought it wasn't going to happen but we got all the plane reservations sorted out and I am a very happy lady.

Part of my good cheer is I'm feeling better every day. No I did not cut yet,will do that when I return from NJ.  Two more weeks and I'm flying...home my good feelings and hood spirits hold up!

That's so good to hear Heath!  :thumbsup:

I dont post often..and most days cant read here cause it ramps me up reading about all the pain and suffering but I go to my doc on Monday and need some input..some may know my story but if not i have been stuck at 2.75mg of klonopin for a yr this month..down from a micro taper of 4mgs 34yrs use..I am 58 now. After losing my son and mom within 9 days of each other 2 yrs this july..i only held a month before against my docs advice started my taper again..that jan. i started to get to where food felt like it was getting stuck then more and more things started to happen..then i lost down to 97lbs, my anxiety is off the charts still..i have to use a wheelchair when in big stores i have no strength..to many things going on to write here..but i am thinking about reinstating back to 4mgs to try and be able to grieve the loss of my son and mom, stabalize at some point and get back the wonderful life i had on 4mgs..i need some input on this as my doc will let me do me..before i started this taper i ran around 60 hrs a week..now i cant carry in a bag of groceries..have just started to drive again but cant go anywhere alone , and i am never left alone. I read on one of the groups yesterday i believe that they went back up to get some relief and it worked and they are not going to go down again..and i totally get that..i had a life on k..now i have no life..i can only swallow limited things..am tired of not being able to eat healthy cause i cant swallow fruits or anything that has a peel like a grape..so would love some input from all of you it would be much appreciated..and if any of you got relief from going back up please let me know..i cant do this anymore i need to get the life back for my family and myself that i had..i now have been diagnosed with SVT last june..and i get episodes from stress.

Please help me here..thanks <3

:clap: :clap: :clap:

It isn't the eggs I want, I want [glow=red,2,300]"COOKIE"[/glow] for the Stew Pot. :angel:>:D:angel: Glad C14 is better, you are a good Dad, and he won't forget who Nursed him back to health. :thumbsup::smitten:

OMG, Cookie is V's pet chicken?!  :nono:

Very nice, looks delicious and chocolate, my favorite.  Thanks again.  :smitten:

Happy Birthday free....... :smitten: may it be a year of true healing for  you , love, MiYu  :smitten: :smitten:

Thank you Begood and Valley..... Any alternatives to OJ.? I don't do well with citrus for some reason. Perhaps Vit C , and I can do the nut butter sandwich  :)

:smitten:

Glass Milk, eat whole sanwich instead half. :smitten:

Will try it Begood..... Thank you ! You are an angel :angel::smitten:

Wrote another post, it will not work with milk, can you use pulp free OJ, because this and the sandwich work on the adrenal surges do a google search. :smitten:

I'll have to try the OJ , it's been years since I ate any citrus, except some lemon juice in salad dressings. I did eat a nut butter sandwich ( I made some buckwheat pancakes and had one of those with almond butter, yum ) and it helped , I didn't get the adrenal surge this morning , not until after I took my am dose of V , which happens also ..... The V actually increases my anxiety temporarily when it gets to the maximum serum level ,about an hour after taking it , I feel anxious , and then it passes.....will keep trying the late night snack , thank you !  :smitten::-*

Love to everyone ,

That's great news MiYu! :thumbsup:

Thanks you Valley  :) I have been out the last two days , even with my lead legs which seem to be being stubborn right now, but I can walk very slowly with some intention ......

Love to everyone ,

That's wonderful, Miyu! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Thanks you so much Gard :smitten: how are you doing?  :smitten:

Thanks MiYu,

We will be fine... Today is a new day... :) (its early am here)

Great to see a small successful cut for you... you just showed benzo who is in control...

And confirmed your own strength..

Good stuff...

Thank you CT , so many shifts and changes we have to adapt to and accept. Enough to make anyone nuts...... :crazy: but , we grow and learn to live in the moment ( and I  certainly have not mastered this yet , especially when things get very difficult )  , but that is a gift for sure ......

Do You think I have gone NUTS too??

Y8Cvctbzre2CbiNq9mDxfELztdOatE3zvmLwNH4oLzqmsOMtZOV8ELsY4d-tsIlPyA7VzROzweKCr4y0K71eX6bfws6VN5gJHwDZQLF4BDLEJZzRHECyD_1m990JiyXrz27_QkAEXtVjiRtP-mYEizp0Qg1CX_RnF_nQ7arUaNyRK3gMwCcJcEt6DwguaaZzLeArr6pi7GWb5Ihl2Y9-oKtV=w308-h478-nc

Cantfly , sorry to tell you this , but from what I can tell from your posts , you've been nuts for quite some time  :crazy:  :o

How are you doing with the carrot salads ? ( it was me who posted the link) ... I'm  Doing them too as I have such burning stomach .....don't know if it will help for that , but it seems like a healthy gut thing to do anyway.... :)

Can't so sorry your Son is feeling the effects of his Hep shot, I can not take any shots anymore as I became allergic and had very high fever and arm swollen, and so so sick, like I was delirous that lasted for two days, finally went in to see Doctor, and he said no more vaccines....I know you are keeping a good watch over him. Hope you get to feeling better, a lot you have had to deal with, but I know you will prevail. :thumbsup::smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Thanks BG... we doing ok now... C14 bit better still... headaches now, but hydrated ok...

So, less needles for you... -a bit of a bonus, in its own way...

Asked chemist about that D-Limonene citrus oil... -surprise... not a clue... Alovera juice or products... no... But Organic oranges and carrots were on special... -It was a sign...

How is everyone holding up???

Strength and Determination to anyone thats in the midst of it all...

BlackJack, Miyu... -hope all is ok...

How are the recent jumpers going? -best wishes...

And... as BG remembered...

We have A Happy Birthday for Freeme... (21yo... -but ssshhh)

Have a great day Free!!!

Well... scrambled EGGs at BGs... -TY Valley...

Glad to hear C14 is getting better. I really think you need to do a search on the d-limodene, it is good for gut issues too, it has nothing medicinal in it, but I tell you it is the best thing since Egg Salad sandwiches..... :smitten::thumbsup::smitten:

Lol... -i did, i did... -i read my little/big ass off... ncbi n all!!!

I think it is worth a try... and i have started intense organic raw carrot therapy... was that Gard that hooked me up with that?? Oh my poor brain... I will look in the health food shop when im in a big town... or i can get online... or i could eat citrus peel... :)

The chemist sugested tumeric or olive leaf extract... ???  Olive leaf, i take if i get the flue or am doing a liver cleanse...

Amazon is where I get my d-limodene.

sorry, still catching up...

Amazon and others, often wont ship stuff to Australia if we have a supplier here (often much dearer) Trade agreement stuff... But yes I can get it online thanks...Oo

But im eating my carrots... -lots of carrots... :)

maxresdefault.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: hope they don't slow you down !

Love to everyone ,

Thank you George  :) how are you holding up?

Love to everyone ,

I missed this before MiYu great to hear. Stay Strong, You too George. :smitten::thumbsup::smitten:

Thank you BG  :-* :-* :-*

That's so good to hear Heath!  :thumbsup:

That's such great news Heath ! I hope yo have a wonderfull trip!  :smitten::-*:smitten:

BG, is yours with a D or an N

D-limonene or d-limodind ... google says N ...  but i suspect you are smarter than google, so thought i best check..  :)

d-limonene made by Jarrow.

What does it help you with BG? ( fried chicken digestion maybe  >:D)

:smitten:

CAnt fly ---- as the D limonene is so inexpensive..... I'd be happy to get you some here and ship it to you.... You could PayPal me the cost of it plus shipping. It'd probably be about $15-$20 uSD I'd think.

I have an Amazon prime account so get free shipping to me.

I dont post often..and most days cant read here cause it ramps me up reading about all the pain and suffering but I go to my doc on Monday and need some input..some may know my story but if not i have been stuck at 2.75mg of klonopin for a yr this month..down from a micro taper of 4mgs 34yrs use..I am 58 now. After losing my son and mom within 9 days of each other 2 yrs this july..i only held a month before against my docs advice started my taper again..that jan. i started to get to where food felt like it was getting stuck then more and more things started to happen..then i lost down to 97lbs, my anxiety is off the charts still..i have to use a wheelchair when in big stores i have no strength..to many things going on to write here..but i am thinking about reinstating back to 4mgs to try and be able to grieve the loss of my son and mom, stabalize at some point and get back the wonderful life i had on 4mgs..i need some input on this as my doc will let me do me..before i started this taper i ran around 60 hrs a week..now i cant carry in a bag of groceries..have just started to drive again but cant go anywhere alone , and i am never left alone. I read on one of the groups yesterday i believe that they went back up to get some relief and it worked and they are not going to go down again..and i totally get that..i had a life on k..now i have no life..i can only swallow limited things..am tired of not being able to eat healthy cause i cant swallow fruits or anything that has a peel like a grape..so would love some input from all of you it would be much appreciated..and if any of you got relief from going back up please let me know..i cant do this anymore i need to get the life back for my family and myself that i had..i now have been diagnosed with SVT last june..and i get episodes from stress.

Hi Deep,

I've seen your story around on the forum. I'm so sorry you have been going through so much. It's amazing that such a long hold hasn't really helped you out. I've read that for some people on clonazepam holding doesn't do anything. I'm on it too and have been holding for only a couple of months now but so far not much change in my symptoms. In some ways they feel like they are getting worse.

Anyway, back to your question about updosing. I had been considering updosing as well. I have a different circumstance and so it probably won't help me but I've read a lot of positive and negative things about updosing. Have you read any of the threads on updosing?

Here are a couple http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=176270.30 This one doesn't sound like that's what it's about but it is. Also http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=174254.0

I'm sorry I can't be more help but I hope these threads can help you.

Hugs and healing to you

Hi deep!  I think about you often and wonder how you're doing. The only advice I can give is to do what you feel is necessary to allow you a life. You've been fighting the swallowing issue for a long time. I only had it for about a month but I couldn't have made it longer than that. It clears up in my hold but it sounds like holding may not be working for you. If you post in the updosing support group, you'll probably get more insight. Glad to see you here! :)--V

[c1...]