Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

This is one of my chickens after spending the week running from the buddies in the Long Hold Group.  :laugh:

f7b397e402176a84fa2768a4617afd35.jpg

Well now, seems to me that you might need to put something in the water to help those poor chickies and perhaps take time to cuddle and kessel them like you said you liked to do ::), seems they are withering away feathers and all need their keeper in the chicken coop and need some of your special food wouldn't hurt either, sure hope PETA is not scanning this thread...... :D :D :D

Maybe time for V to get his blankie and resume bunking in with his chicks for protection. ;)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This is one of my chickens after spending the week running from the buddies in the Long Hold Group.  :laugh:

Well now, seems to me that you might need to put something in the water to help those poor chickies and perhaps take time to cuddle and kessel them like you said you liked to do ::), seems they are withering away feathers and all need their keeper in the chicken coop and need some of your special food wouldn't hurt either, sure hope PETA is not scanning this thread...... :D :D :D

Maybe time for V to get his blankie and resume bunking in with his chicks for protection. ;)

LOL. I do need to put a recliner and a tv in the coop so I can "chill" with them. I used to sit out with them and watch tv on my iPhone (no lie).  :laugh:

LOL. I do need to put a recliner and a tv in the coop so I can "chill" with them. I used to sit out with them and watch tv on my iPhone (no lie).  :laugh:

Trust me I believe you.... :) they need some  :-* :-* :-* :-* and kuddles from you...... ;):angel:

Kind of quiet here the past few days....  Hope all are doing well. I came down with a cold so haven't been on much either. I'm just taking it easy and eating dare I say it... chicken soup.  :laugh:

Kind of quiet here the past few days....  Hope all are doing well. I came down with a cold so haven't been on much either. I'm just taking it easy and eating dare I say it... chicken soup.  :laugh:

Hey we have been a bit slow, but maybe that means things are going well for those struggling. Hope the soup helps and it is OK to have your pick of Chickens, but I am betting you went to store, just can not see you eating one of your Girls.... ::). Drink hot tea, keep warm  and hope this does not linger, take care of you. Sorry but being  :sick: is no fun don't want to send  :stretcher: for you. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hey Valley,

Hope you feel much better real soon...

It is rotten feeling, well, rotten...

My GI is misbehaving, so yes, a bit quiet... but ok...

Would prefer u have chicken soup than turtle soup... :)

Get well soon...

HI everyone ,

I guess we've all been taking a bit of a break.

Sorry about your cold Valley... Hope it clears up soon.

I hope everyone else is doing ok .

I actually had three pretty decent days last week , in the scale of things . I've even been making some small cuts, which I'm feeling today , but nothing like what I would have a few months back .

I had some rough days too, but I'm really grateful for the better ones.

I'm looking forward to posting my 8 mg mark.... It's coming .... :)

So I'm feeling stronger , absolutely due to the hold. I'm going to wait a bit now and see what happens after those little cuts, see how I bounce back.

By the way , Valley , I do think the LDN is helping. It seems to help with energy and anxiety, mood. I'm  Taking 2 mg.

I wanted to  include a chick pic , seeing as it's the trend here, but having trouble with getting images 

???

Thinking of everyone.  MiYu  :smitten:

Valley,

I hope you feel better soon.  Take care of yourself, and I hope you get over the cold soon.

Anne  :smitten: :smitten:

Hi Begood,

I hope all is well with you.  It is nice to see you post.  Yes, it has been quiet here lately.  Hopefully everyone is doing better.

Enjoy the evening,

HI everyone ,

I guess we've all been taking a bit of a break.

Sorry about your cold Valley... Hope it clears up soon.

I hope everyone else is doing ok .

I actually had three pretty decent days last week , in the scale of things . I've even been making some small cuts, which I'm feeling today , but nothing like what I would have a few months back .

I had some rough days too, but I'm really grateful for the better ones.

I'm looking forward to posting my 8 mg mark.... It's coming .... :)

So I'm feeling stronger , absolutely due to the hold. I'm going to wait a bit now and see what happens after those little cuts, see how I bounce back.

By the way , Valley , I do think the LDN is helping. It seems to help with energy and anxiety, mood. I'm  Taking 2 mg.

I wanted to  include a chick pic , seeing as it's the trend here, but having trouble with getting images 

???

Thinking of everyone.  MiYu  :smitten:

Hi MiYu,

I am so happy to hear you are doing better.  The hold is working for you.  Wonderful news!! 

Have a wonderful evening,

Anne :smitten: :smitten:

Hey Valley,

Hope you feel much better real soon...

It is rotten feeling, well, rotten...

My GI is misbehaving, so yes, a bit quiet... but ok...

Would prefer u have chicken soup than turtle soup... :)

Get well soon...

Hi Can't,

I hope you feel better soon.  It seems there is always something.

Take good care.

but sure better  :o with back and neck and headaches still with me but less severe. The spasms are no fun!  I'm not where I need or want to be yet :o. Holding for me right now is my plan. Gotta get good and stable again. Want to visit my twin in New Jersey in a month or so.

Hope everyone is having better days.

Valley hope you feel better soon.

Begood, glad you are having only blips.

Can't fly and MiYu , glad you are not suffering too terribly but sure hope you feel better soon.

Heath :o

Anne thanks, I am doing really well. Hope you are doing well and really glad to see you on last evening. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Valley maybe some "Turtle Soup" but not from my stash..... ::) Hope you are feeling better. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

MiYu we like "Turtles here too..... :D" good to hear from you. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Heath, a trip is a good incentive to walk a straight line. I am having a bit of neck tension but just a very tiny bit so just a tiny blip... :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

CT, I am sending the  :stretcher: for you. :) From one "Turtle to another Turtle" hey we have thick shells you can overcome this,  onward and upward.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :smitten:

You are so right Begood  ;):thumbsup:

I am doing my best walking the straight path, thinking about flying to New Jetsey to see my sister. Can't think of a better incentive....and it's working!

Heath :smitten:

Neck rub for BG... -cos i can pretend to be nice on occasion... and its better than just saying -the heat pack is in the cupboard... :)

I vote that everyone has a mid hold/taper holliday...!!!

I know if C14 gets suspended for something silly again, it will be some time before they get him back...!

Felt much better today... now to work out why... -or maybe just sum up with... "probably just w/d"...

-possibly that missed dose...

Anyways, wishing everyone the best...

Holding is healing... :)

Neck rub for BG... -cos i can pretend to be nice on occasion... and its better than just saying -the heat pack is in the cupboard... :)

I vote that everyone has a mid hold/taper holliday...!!!

I know if C14 gets suspended for something silly again, it will be some time before they get him back...!

Felt much better today... now to work out why... -or maybe just sum up with... "probably just w/d"...

-possibly that missed dose...

Anyways, wishing everyone the best...

Holding is healing... :)

Hey Ct I think Holiday is a good idea. Love this quote.

"Felt much better today... now to work out why... -or maybe just sum up with... "probably just w/d"...

-possibly that missed dose..." 👍👍👍

Thanks for the well wishes everyone.  I'll probably be less active for a few days as I'm getting worse. At least I've had a good run of not having a cold or the flu for several years.  :)--V

Thanks for the well wishes everyone.  I'll probably be less active for a few days as I'm getting worse. At least I've had a good run of not having a cold or the flu for several years.  :)--V

So sorry you're not well. I'm coming down with something, too. Lots of people around here are really sick. Hope it's just a cold for both of us!

Gard :smitten:

Valley sending you good thoughts and hope you get well soon, we need you here. Rest and drink fluids, [glow=red,2,300]Chicken noodle soup[/glow] and hot tea. Peace My Friend. :hug::mybuddy::hug:

So sorry you're not well. I'm coming down with something, too. Lots of people around here are really sick. Hope it's just a cold for both of us!

Sorry Gard I passed your post somehow, hope you feel better soon. :thumbsup:

Sorry Gard I passed your post somehow, hope you feel better soon. :thumbsup:

Thanks, Anne, BG, anybody else I missed!

BG, I miss posts all the time! Don't worry about it. ;)

[c3...]