Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Yes, this is the best group! I agree Cantfly....  :thumbsup:

Good news on your doctor, are you in England , or Australia was it?

I just talked to my doc yesterday and he's retiring next year ...eek..... Means I'll have to find another prescribing doctor who's onboard with a slow taper. I'll have to have faith.....too bad though as I only just started seeing this one.

I'm in No Cal if anyone knows of anyone?

So , Heath , great that you got out and forgot your troubles!

I did too :)

Yesterday I went for a walk , it wasnt easy as I am pretty fragile from the last little cut, but I'm definitely bouncing back. It was rough for a few days , on those days I really can't distract by doing something physical, I feel too unwell and weak.

But , I'm planning to go out again today , a short walk and drive.

It's good to see how my body/ brain is bouncing back more quickly , but I still feel I need to hold more, it was really rough the last small cut. I'd like to be able to do that and not suffer so horribly. AND I also want to have a bit of life before I do any more tapering.... So that's my latest plan .....hold hold hold....

Perhaps this will be my baseline , not 100% , more like 50% really at this point. I won't know til I keep experimenting though....

Acceptance really is a great tool too......

Love to everyone and hope you are all doing wll today

MiYu  :smitten::hug: :hug:

hi miyu do you go to Peter madill? I just called him a couple weeks ago and was considering flying to see him as he is the only one I can find that does out of state prescribing.  Well plan b I guess. There's a website benzoawaredoctors.com that has a list of supposed benzo wise docs. There's quite a few in California on the list.

Yes, I see Peter Madill.... I will wrote more soon... Gotta eat.

Good idea to plan in and advance Cantfly , and thank you for the benzo aware docs suggestion Hopefree

Stella - hugs  :therethere:

My chickens asked me to post this.  :laugh:

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-dont-eat-chicken-1.png

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:[glow=red,2,300]Look out your window I am just going in to gather my eggs and about four "Chooks" as CT said... ;D:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

My chickens asked me to post this.  :laugh:

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-dont-eat-chicken-1.png

OH OH. BETTER PUT SOME BELLS ON THOSE CHICKENS SO I CAN IDENTIFY THEM...I EAT CHICKEN ALL THE TIME. WOULDN'T WANT TO EAT ONE OF YOURS VALLEY! :D :D :D :D

[glow=red,2,300]"WHOOP, WHOOP" "The Chicken" has went down look at his ticker. "Congrats".....but I still want my "Chickens" :angel: :angel: :angel:[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]"WHOOP, WHOOP" "The Chicken" has went down look at his ticker. "Congrats".....but I still want my "Chickens" :angel: :angel: :angel:[/glow]

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Glad things are going well for most of you, it's good to read fun stuff.  Still holding on and thinking of you all....hugs! 

Miyu, is that  Dr Madill that Is retiring?  I am in BWSR facebook, and the admin there sends everybody there.  He is going to leave a big gap...hope you find someone new....so glad you are feeling better and able to walk some.  I still have to be very careful, I have constant rapid heartbeat, so stay slow and easy right now...walk around the house some tho.    Still trying to decide what to do about the ambien, seem to get such conflict answers on that....Miyu, I noticed you went off it,was it the regular or the controlled release type?  I'm stuck on the cr type.....CF, so glad your doc appointment went well, happy for you....Stella Bee  (Begood, I think omelets sound pretty tasty too.....:))

Hi Stellabee..... Yes Dr. Madill is planning to retire next year he said. I had no trouble coming off the ambien, it was just the regular ambien. I don't know anything about the controlled release I'm afraid but either way I don't think the WDs are as bad as benzos. It does need tapering though . Have you tried to taper it then? Is it possible to switch to the regular ambien to taper off?  :smitten:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone!

The chickens have decided to disguise themselves so no one will recognize them.

http://www.lolhome.com/img_big/disguised-chicken.jpg

Thanks everyone!

The chickens have decided to disguise themselves so no one will recognize them.

http://www.lolhome.com/img_big/disguised-chicken.jpg

[glow=red,2,300]IC" JUST DOES NOT HIDE WELL ::):D, HEY i AM GOING TO MAKE A LOAD OF FRIED CHICKEN TO CELEBRATE VALLEY'S NEW LOW, AND MAYBE A LOT OF DEVIED >:D EGGS TOO :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:[/glow]

When i look at the Turkey in the middle, it remindes me of my crutches days...

But with legs like that no one will catch them.... maybe they think they are Cold Turkers...

When i look at the Turkey in the middle, it remindes me of my crutches days...

But with legs like that no one will catch them.... maybe they think they are Cold Turkers...

??? does that Rooster look like a "Turkey" to you.....it is just another [glow=red,2,300]"Chicken" :angel:>:D:angel:[/glow]

Well, the Turkey wont be expecting to be chicken dinner... BG, we must beat them at their own game... -lest we have to dissguise ourselves as eggs... Or... -do you have a Turtle recipe, by chance...

Well, the Turkey wont be expecting to be chicken dinner... BG, we must beat them at their own game... -lest we have to dissguise ourselves as eggs... Or... -do you have a Turtle recipe, by chance...

Yes Turtle soup yummy in the Tummy, looking at your avatar, are you a Turtle Ninja??? if so we are kissing cousins.... :)

Woo hoo... mermaid... -Im thinking that with my sleep history, i wont be a good sloth... :(

-oh, i so wish i was a sloth... :(

-All (well most) of our bikes are lime green, and my sports bike a "ninja" -its a boy thing lol...

MMMMM.YUMMY! yummy!    Turtle soup, deviled eggs, chicken, turkey, (rooster?).  Never had roasted flamingo.  Anyone else want to go to Be good's house for dinner?  :laugh: :laugh:

This is one of my chickens after spending the week running from the buddies in the Long Hold Group.  :laugh:

f7b397e402176a84fa2768a4617afd35.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is one of my chickens after spending the week running from the buddies in the Long Hold Group.  :laugh:

Yikes! A horror show chicken! :o

Kinda how my week went, too. :crazy:

Well now, seems to me that you might need to put something in the water to help those poor chickies and perhaps take time to cuddle and kessel them like you said you liked to do ::), seems they are withering away feathers and all need their keeper in the chicken coop and need some of your special food wouldn't hurt either, sure hope PETA is not scanning this thread...... :D :D :D

Well now, seems to me that you might need to put something in the water to help those poor chickies and perhaps take time to cuddle and kessel them like you said you liked to do ::), seems they are withering away feathers and all need their keeper in the chicken coop and need some of your special food wouldn't hurt either, sure hope PETA is not scanning this thread...... :D :D :D

Maybe time for V to get his bankie and resume bunking in with his chicks for protection. ;)

[33...]