Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Shake teaching again!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Shamo,  I'm glad things are starting to drop off.  Sending healing thoughts your way!  :smitten:

What a great group here! :smitten:

Keep on moving and exercising Shamo ! It really helps !! It helps me to keep my sanity !!! I'm dancing 1/2 a week, walking 2 times a day and teached my first kids class yesterday ! Keep opening new doors and the light will shine through ! Good luck ! You can do this !

That is great Shake! :thumbsup:

Keep on moving and exercising Shamo ! It really helps !! It helps me to keep my sanity !!! I'm dancing 1/2 a week, walking 2 times a day and teached my first kids class yesterday ! Keep opening new doors and the light will shine through ! Good luck ! You can do this !

Wow, Shake. That's so wonderful!

Shake and Shamo.....

Shake......Keep it going! You're doing great!

Shamo....bumps and blips will come, but you are moving ahead and you are doing great too! So keep the faith!  I know you are on your way to full freedom! From all that I have read here, You are warrior!

ALL THE BEST TO SHAKE AND SHAMO!

Shake and Shamo ..... almost sounds like a dance....Shake and Shimmy.  LOL.  .......

..just saying.

Heath :idiot::crazy:

HI all, hope everyone is doing well or otherwise ok.  :hug:

So about four days ago , now that I'm using 2 mg V pills , I switched my 1/4 mg to liquid as I couldn't weigh it accurately enough . I didn't notice anything til today, in fact I've been feeling a bit better,more energy. But today I woke up feeling horrible, shaky, adrenaline, crying from being startled awake , burning back etc. I'm thinking this is from the switch of that small amount to liquid? I can't think of anything else as I have been very slowly getting stronger. It's really slow though .

If it is that , which I think it must be , I notice whenever I've made a cut , intend to feel better for a few days and then the WDs hit, usually 4-5 days I think. So, what do you reckon ? The switch to liquid of that small amount my body is responding to like a cut? Ugh.....  :tickedoff:>:(

Ps it's been 8 days since I dropped back down from the accidental updose, maybe that has something to do with it too , though I really haven't felt any ill effects from that this last week.

HI all, hope everyone is doing well or otherwise ok.  :hug:

So about four days ago , now that I'm using 2 mg V pills , I switched my 1/4 mg to liquid as I couldn't weigh it accurately enough . I didn't notice anything til today, in fact I've been feeling a bit better,more energy. But today I woke up feeling horrible, shaky, adrenaline, crying from being startled awake , burning back etc. I'm thinking this is from the switch of that small amount to liquid? I can't think of anything else as I have been very slowly getting stronger. It's really slow though .

If it is that , which I think it must be , I notice whenever I've made a cut , intend to feel better for a few days and then the WDs hit, usually 4-5 days I think. So, what do you reckon ? The switch to liquid of that small amount my body is responding to like a cut? Ugh.....  :tickedoff:>:(

Ps it's been 8 days since I dropped back down from the accidental updose, maybe that has something to do with it too , though I really haven't felt any ill effects from that this last week.

It could be the switch to liquid if you haven't been using it. Give it a few days and see if everything levels out. I can't imagine it would take too long to adjust to the liquid. It could also just be a wave hitting you.  :)--V

Wow! I had a rough few days. Mental sxs, fatigue, cog fog, mental impairment, etc.  Don't usually talk much about my taper but this hit me out of the blue. The weird thing is it let up after noon today and I feel fine again. This MT is very unpredictable lol.  Hope all are doing well!  :)--V

Hi V,

Sorry you had an uptick in symptoms.  Yes, it always comes as a surprise to me when symptoms hit after feeling well for a while.  What a rollercoaster this is.  I am glad to hear you are feeling better today.

Anne  :smitten:

Wow! I had a rough few days. Mental sxs, fatigue, cog fog, mental impairment, etc.  Don't usually talk much about my taper but this hit me out of the blue. The weird thing is it let up after noon today and I feel fine again. This MT is very unpredictable lol.  Hope all are doing well!  :)--V

Sorry to hear this, maybe it is a catch up thing, did you cut too much the last time, well glad that you feel better now. Hang in there.  :smitten:

Sorry to hear this, maybe it is a catch up thing, did you cut too much the last time, well glad that you feel better now. Hang in there.  :smitten:

I'm not sure what happened BG. I was doing fine and this hit me out of nowhere then magically this afternoon I feel fine again. I'm guessing it's just some wavy stuff on the way to healing.  :)--V

V, Sorry you felt wdfx ramp up these past few days. Glad they are gone now.

miyu. I'm sorry you are struggling with rough wdfx. As V said, it very well could be the change to liquid.

But it could also  be from your accidental up-dose and then going back down to where you should have been.

I accidentally up dosed once and then made a big cut to get back to where I should have been and got hit with a few weeks of bad wdfx.  But regardless of what the cause is, I think you should get better soon. Hang in there.

Heath  :smitten:.

Hi all,

Just letting you all know I am continuing to feel good.

Went to the p doc today and he is in full support of a micro taper I am planning on of .003 daily once I end my hold.

He doesn't understand how I'm going to do it, so I tried to explain the 10:1 solution I mix up with liquid Valium and water. He doesn't get it! I was laughing inside but didn't show it. I think he is learning a bit from ME! Lol.  He said he is glad I slowed down and held my dose for a while. It looks like giving my body a rest is working for me. He doesn't want to hear that I learned about that on the Internet!

He's really a laugh. He tells me to stay off the Internet. He doesn't want to hear that everything I know,and everything I am doing, and everything that is working and getting me to feel better is what I have found on the internet!.... from the Benzo buddies Long Hold Support Group! When I try to tell him this, he doesn't want to hear it! He just says stay off the Internet! Silly silly doc! But he gives me my prescription for liquid Valium, so that is all I really care about. I've got all you buddies for everything else!

Thank you beautiful buddies!

Heath :smitten::thumbsup::smitten::thumbsup::therethere::yippee::clap: :clap:

Hi all,

Just letting you all know I am continuing to feel good.

Went to the p doc today and he is in full support of a micro taper I am planning on of .003 daily once I end my hold.

He doesn't understand how I'm going to do it, so I tried to explain the 10:1 solution I mix up with liquid Valium and water. He doesn't get it! I was laughing inside but didn't show it. I think he is learning a bit from ME! Lol.  He said he is glad I slowed down and held my dose for a while. It looks like giving my body a rest is working for me. He doesn't want to hear that I learned about that on the Internet!

He's really a laugh. He tells me to stay off the Internet. He doesn't want to hear that everything I know,and everything I am doing, and everything that is working and getting me to feel better is what I have found on the internet!.... from the Benzo buddies Long Hold Support Group! When I try to tell him this, he doesn't want to hear it! He just says stay off the Internet! Silly silly doc! But he gives me my prescription fir liquid Valium, so that is all I really care about. I've got all you buddies for everything else!

Thank you beautiful buddies!

Heath :smitten::thumbsup::smitten::thumbsup::therethere::yippee::clap: :clap:

That's great Heath! :thumbsup:

Thanks Anne and lynn! :)--V

V,

The same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago.  I had been holding for the most part, so I have no idea why symptoms ramped up.  I am finally feeling better and still holding.  The symptoms just seem to come and go for no reason.  Glad you are doing better though.

Anne

Heath,

I am happy to hear you are doing so well.  Like Lynn's doctor, mine also laughed when I told him I was down to less than 0.2 mg.  As long as he keeps prescribing, I am fine with his laughing and head shaking. 

Enjoy the evening.

Anne

Heath:  :thumbsup:

Anne and V: I can so relate! Crazy rollercoaster.  :tickedoff: Glad you are on an upswing again. :)

Anybody I missed: Benzo brain strikes again. :wacko:

Gard

Great news Heath!

My pdoc laughed out loud when I told him my dose was .15625! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

p.s. day 5 of ZERO WD SXS!!

Zero sxs sounds great lynn! :)--V

Sorry you got hit Valley... But glad it turned around , hope that continues....you've been on a roll though so that's good.

Thank you for the encouragement Heath, as ever..... Hope you're doing well today.

Yes what a roller coaster .... One day can have as many ups and downs as a week or more !  :crazy:

I am just having to get used to the fact that my body is on fire every day , burning seems to be my thing as far as symptoms go, definitely the one that sticks around all the time. Plus the intolerance to stress, wish that one would go away.  :tickedoff:

Happy for those of you feeling good!

Here's to a good day tomorrow , love this group!  :smitten:  :hug::mybuddy:

hey all,

having weird sxs's eyes get a circle of like warped tunnel or a globe like kaleidoscope thing in my vison, right when im trying to see, wth, headaches and stuff, i don't think im stabilizing between tapers, your thoughts?

INP

Sorry you got hit Valley... But glad it turned around , hope that continues....you've been on a roll though so that's good.

Thank you for the encouragement Heath, as ever..... Hope you're doing well today.

Yes what a roller coaster .... One day can have as many ups and downs as a week or more !  :crazy:

I am just having to get used to the fact that my body is on fire every day , burning seems to be my thing as far as symptoms go, definitely the one that sticks around all the time. Plus the intolerance to stress, wish that one would go away.  :tickedoff:

Happy for those of you feeling good!

Here's to a good day tomorrow , love this group!  :smitten:  :hug::mybuddy:

Miyu, The hold helped me a lot with reducing my burning. It's more bearable and I have windows. Hang in there.

Gard

[9a...]