Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Hi tt,

Oh I really hope she finds out tonight. I hope it's the quicker test. I'm praying it a cold. Keep us posted! Ly dd ❤❤🙏🙏

Will do DD! ❤️

Troch I am sorry you are going through it. Good to get off the extra drug if you know it is causing you problems. Hang in there!

Trishy that 'drug' deal sounds hilarious! Suzy my hair is alright because it's long, and I get it dyed pink but she does it so I only have to get it every few months anyway, it always grows out ok. But I feel for everyone with short hair right now! The grow outs are real. Oh and Mary I'm with ya on the washing thing, I am definitely overdue for a shower right now  :laugh:

Love you guys.

I have used a drugstore root color for years.  I use the light blonde.  It's L'Oréal and has a great applicator.  15 minutes and you're done, grays covered.  Now, until Withdrawal, if my whole head needed coloring and highlighting, I went to my salon.  Now I am doing it.  I really like what I used too, had lots of oils in it, colored great.  Drugstore hair color is so much better than it use to be.

I have 2 boxes of Rose Gold sitting here for my next experiment  :D;).    Yes, I don't know why I get so shaky in shower, but lots of us do.  Weird.  You sound good, proud of you.  How is your daughter today?  Is she still running a fever?  Love you girlfriend, MM.

Hey Mary,

She had a low grade fever 99.4 she said on and off but no fever today, just a bad cough and she feels tired. I ran a pulse/ ox up to her and her oxygen was 94 but then went up to 98. Her husband as you know is a nurse. He listened to her lungs and he said they sounded a little crackly, I think that's the word he used. Her appt is for 4:45 and then I think after she's swabbed she has to go wait in her car until they have results. At least that's what she thinks she understands it to be. 🤷

Hey Mary,

She had a low grade fever 99.4 she said on and off but no fever today, just a bad cough and she feels tired. I ran a pulse/ ox up to her and her oxygen was 94 but then went up to 98. Her husband as you know is a nurse. He listened to her lungs and he said they sounded a little crackly, I think that's the word he used. Her appt is for 4:45 and then I think after she's swabbed she has to go wait in her car until they have results. At least that's what she thinks she understands it to be. 🤷

That sounds like she gets the results pretty fast, I sure hope so.  Are they quarantining her at home?

Is it just them, and this will be the first child? 

Hey Mary,

That sounds like she gets the results pretty fast, I sure hope so.  Are they quarantining her at home?

This is my daughter Mary she already has a child my granddaughter who just turned 6. My son's wife is pregnant with their 2nd child another boy. I have two grandchildren and one on the way.

So right now my daughter, Amy, is in a looooong line waiting to be tested. She sent me a pic of the line she was in, absolutely crazy!!! She's in a drive up testing line in New Haven CT. A bigger city here in my State. I don't know what her restrictions will be if she tests positive but I'm sure to find out. I'm hoping she gets results today bc I'm ready to lose my mind over this. She thinks she's going to get them and I hope she's right. 🤦‍♀️

Sending my love, Trishy. I will hold you in my heart and hope to hear good news soon. Espy

Oh my dear friend Espy thank you, I miss you ❤️. I have good news to share she tested negative. 💃🎊🎉

I have to say I was holding it together pretty good until she was actually in her car waiting in line and then I started to lose my grip. After she text me with negative I cried my eyes out. I thanked God a million times over. Sadly though I know she and my son and grandchildren are still at risk as we all are and this is going to be a long road for them and all of us.  :( However, I will take the good news I just got and be happy and grateful for that. 🙏

Love to you my dear friend and to all,

Trishy ❤️

Hey Mary,

This is my daughter Mary she already has a child my granddaughter who just turned 6. My son's wife is pregnant with their 2nd child another boy. I have two grandchildren and one on the way.

So right now my daughter, Amy, is in a looooong line waiting to be tested. She sent me a pic of the line she was in, absolutely crazy!!! She's in a drive up testing line in New Haven CT. A bigger city here in my State. I don't know what her restrictions will be if she tests positive but I'm sure to find out. I'm hoping she gets results today bc I'm ready to lose my mind over this. She thinks she's going to get them and I hope she's right. 🤦‍♀️

I'm sorry, I get them confused.  You let us know the results as soon as you know.  I have seen those lines on tv, unbelievable.  Love you girlfriend, holding your 🤚

Such a relief, Trishy. Better chance that the others are negative, right? 🙏♥️Espy

Omg espyy what a scare. She has a nasty cough and ran a low grade temp for about a day or two that would come and go. She's been staying home not going anywhere but her husband is a nurse. He's not working with covid patients but he's in the hospital everyday. So I thought maybe he was asymptomatic and gave it to her unknowingly but thank God she's negative so I'm sure he is too and my granddaughter. They are not sick and she's negative so I think it's safe to assume they are all fine. I'm thinking it's got to be allergies. She has been spending a lot of time in her yard, taking my granddaughter out to play so I bet she's just got bad allergies causing her to cough. She kept saying she felt ok just tired on top of the hacking cough. Who knows maybe it's just the common cold and that's ok with me just so long as it's not covid is all I care about.

She also said the test is uncomfortable. They swab way back in your nose both nostrils and twirl for 10 seconds each side then she said they write a number on your car and come to you with the results when they're ready. She said it was like being in a movie. I'm just glad that for today everyone is ok 🙏🙏🙏

Hey Mary,

I'm sorry, I get them confused.  You let us know the results as soon as you know.  I have seen those lines on tv, unbelievable.  Love you girlfriend, holding your 🤚.

Oh nooo don't be sorry Mary I know it's difficult to remember we all have impaired brains temporarily thanks to benzos. I know it's hard to remember girlfriend. ❤️

I just thank God Mary she's negative. For today she's ok and I'm grateful. We unfortunately all have to live like this and do the best we can one day at a time. 🙏❤️

Love you girl,

TT, ❤️

Well my friend's I think I'm going to go up to my bed and try to unwind. Thanks for being here I love you all very much. Unfortunately this is our new reality and all we can do is take it one day at a time, wash our hands like crazy people and wear our masks when out in public and pray... What more can we do than that? Please take care of yourselves, you all mean the world to me.

Love you guys, goodnight my people ❤️❤️❤️

Trishy ❤️

Sending my love, Trishy. I will hold you in my heart and hope to hear good news soon. Espy

Oh my dear friend Espy thank you, I miss you ❤️. I have good news to share she tested negative. 💃🎊🎉

I have to say I was holding it together pretty good until she was actually in her car waiting in line and then I started to lose my grip. After she text me with negative I cried my eyes out. I thanked God a million times over. Sadly though I know she and my son and grandchildren are still at risk as we all are and this is going to be a long road for them and all of us.  :( However, I will take the good news I just got and be happy and grateful for that. 🙏

Love to you my dear friend and to all,

Trishy ❤️

Oh that is such good news Trishy, I would have cried my eyes out too.    :D.  Love you very much.  Tell your daughter we are very grateful she is negative.  ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hey Everyone

Just popping in to say 👋🏻, this thread moves very fast I have a hard time keeping up with everyone and what is going on, although Trishy I’m so pleased your daughter tested negative. We live in such scary times.

I had to go do some shopping today and my granddaughter tonight asked me if I touched things at the shops, that the shops have germs, breaks my heart, I had to reassure her that I washed my hands thoroughly after leaving the shops and that it was all ok.

I’m lucky where I live we don’t have many active cases as we went into lockdown very quickly, and our state shut all it’s borders to the rest of the country which has definitely paid off. Our state being large was also divided into regions and no one can leave their region.

Praying for the world 🌎

Luv n hugs stay safe everyone

Gypsygal

Hey Everyone

Just popping in to say 👋🏻, this thread moves very fast I have a hard time keeping up with everyone and what is going on, although Trishy I’m so pleased your daughter tested negative. We live in such scary times.

I had to go do some shopping today and my granddaughter tonight asked me if I touched things at the shops, that the shops have germs, breaks my heart, I had to reassure her that I washed my hands thoroughly after leaving the shops and that it was all ok.

I’m lucky where I live we don’t have many active cases as we went into lockdown very quickly, and our state shut all it’s borders to the rest of the country which has definitely paid off. Our state being large was also divided into regions and no one can leave their region.

Praying for the world 🌎

Gypsygal

Hey Gypsy, so good to hear from you.  Yes, it would be sad to hear your granddaughter asking about germs in the store  :(.  Our governor is already opening our state back up.  Think it is an awful idea but what can you do.  Most people are wearing masks, there's always those few though, that just don't get it, or don't care  :tickedoff:  your governor did a great job!!  Stay safe woman.  LY, Mary ❤️❤️

Hey Everyone

Praying for the world 🌎

Gypsygal

Hi gypsy,

Great to hear from you. Your poor granddaughter worrying.. Breaks my heart as well. I often think about what the affects of covid will be on these children living through these scary times. I know kids are resilient but this has got to be just so frightening for them.

I am very relieved that my daughter tested negative however she might go for a second test tomorrow. While she does feel better today except for the cough she may keep the appt she originally had for Monday only bc we found out that tests are only 60% accurate.. uhg it's all a nightmare but we take it one day at a time I suppose.

Be well and stay safe,

Trishy ❤️

Hey everybody,. Hope you all are safe and taking care of yourselves. Thinking of everyone here.

Hey Mary hope you're doing alright girlfriend. I hope your catching a break from the pain 🙏🤞 take care of yourself my dear friend. Love you woman. ❤️

Love to all and wishing everyone peace 🙏❤️

Trishy ❤️

Hey LHSG, I felt really bad yesterday but doing better today, thank goodness.  Trishy, still so thrilled about your daughter, is she still feeling better today?  How is everyone else?  Vali, Meems, Trouch, DD, everyone, a short ( or long)  :D. check in would be great.  Olive, GP, still remembering names, after yesterday, have benzo brain  ;D.  I miss all you guys, sending you my love .  Please be safe.    I am watching Freud on TV, it's pretty scary, I wouldn't recommend it, I may not finish , it's only got a few episodes left though.  Hope you are all feeling okay.  Mary 🌺🌺🌺🌺

Hey Mary glad you're feeling better today. We're you in pain yesterday or were you feeling sick as in coming down with something? 😳 Either way I'm glad you're feeling better.

I took a long ride with Rich to a place called Kent falls, it's in Litchfield county CT. It was closed but we didn't care bc it's a drizzly, showers kind of day, so we drove by and then turned around to head back home. There was a grocery store there though that we decided to go into and now I'm paranoid that I did it. I had a cheap made in China surgical mask on that I didn't feel protected in and now I just regret going in wasn't worth it. They didn't have the things I wanted anyway.. Oh well what's done is done. 🤦‍♀️

My daughter was going to go for a second test today but decided not too bc she feels much better! She looks better and she sounds better! I was thrilled. We've been video calling eachother everyday. It was so good to see her more herself today so fingers crossed she's on the mend 🙏🤞 thanks for asking about her 😊

Love you girl and take care of yourself,

Trishy, TT too many ❤️

Hey Mary glad you're feeling better today. We're you in pain yesterday or were you feeling sick as in coming down with something? 😳 Either way I'm glad you're feeling better.

I took a long ride with Rich to a place called Kent falls, it's in Litchfield county CT. It was closed but we didn't care bc it's a drizzly, showers kind of day, so we drove by and then turned around to head back home. There was a grocery store there though that we decided to go into and now I'm paranoid that I did it. I had a cheap made in China surgical mask on that I didn't feel protected in and now I just regret going in wasn't worth it. They didn't have the things I wanted anyway.. Oh well what's done is done. 🤦‍♀️

My daughter was going to go for a second test today but decided not too bc she feels much better! She looks better and she sounds better! I was thrilled. We've been video calling eachother everyday. It was so good to see her more herself today so fingers crossed she's on the mend 🙏🤞 thanks for asking about her 😊

Trishy, TT too many ❤️

I think I had just finally gotten overwhelmed Trishy, between my back killing me and all the new info that just keeps coming out about the virus, and Tim being gone so much, I just wilted for a day, by the end of the day, I was coming out of it .  Thank goodness, my back is easing some, Tim and I talked a lot and we started watching a new season of one of our favorite shows,  ;):laugh:  TV is also a hero of this pandemic  ;).  You were fine in that store, I know you didn't let anyone get near you.

The only thing I can't seem to find anywhere is Lysol spray.  The hunt is still on, anywhere Tim goes, he looks for it, even the places he goes for work.    :D. You have a good evening girlfriend, relax now that you see your daughter is looking so much better.  LY TT, MM. 💜💜

Stut, my hero, my Queen, missing you and hoping you are okay.  Did you work today?  I believe having the virus may have scared Boris into taking this more seriously, I sure hope so.  No hope for Trump :(. Had a rough weekend but felt a lot better this morning.  How is your daughter, the lad and Trevor?  Hope the rest of the family is well too.  BB has been pretty slow, .  I heard from GillyBlossom and she always asks about you and Cant.  I am expecting a longer pm from her soon and will give you a better update.  Tilly is doing good and I told her about Sox  :(. Hope the pups are good , still very happy with you and Trevor loving and playing with them.  I love you woman please be safe and don't work too much, your Lady Mary x Hen.🐥. 🐕🐕🐾🐾💚💚

Trishy, TT too many ❤️

I think I had just finally gotten overwhelmed Trishy, between my back killing me and all the new info that just keeps coming out about the virus, and Tim being gone so much, I just wilted for a day, by the end of the day, I was coming out of it .  Thank goodness, my back is easing some, Tim and I talked a lot and we started watching a new season of one of our favorite shows,  ;):laugh:  TV is also a hero of this pandemic  ;).  You were fine in that store, I know you didn't let anyone get near you.

The only thing I can't seem to find anywhere is Lysol spray.  The hunt is still on, anywhere Tim goes, he looks for it, even the places he goes for work.    :D. You have a good evening girlfriend, relax now that you see your daughter is looking so much better.  LY TT, MM. 💜💜

I totally get it. I too feel overwhelmed at times with the information about CV. The news is never good and this shit is downright scary.

I know you're sad not to have Tim with you and I'm so sorry. It's so not easy to be alone while this is all going on but you have a lot of friends here at BB who love you and would love to keep you company, so when loneliness strikes girlfriend just hop on here chat  :) I'll be alone next week when Rich goes back to work and that'll be an adjustment I'm sure.

It's so great gillyblossom keeps in touch with you! She was so much fun, miss having her around. How is possey the donkey doing? :laugh:  :laugh: tell her I said hello and I hope she's happy and doing well.

You have a good night with Tim and enjoy your TV show  :D

TT, muah!! ❤️

[f5...]