Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Hey NJ, I'm sorry it's so hard. Glad you are going to be ok financially, at least that stress is a little less. I'm sorry you are having nausea.. ugh! You know that was my worst symptoms too. The worst!! Thinking of you.

Hey Troch, they tried to put me on Paxil during my w/d and I even filled the Rx but I never took it. Too scared of side effects, I knew I didn't actually have an anxiety disorder, I was just having anxiety from w/d. In that case, I did not trust my dr. Sorry you had to go through that.

Gotta go eat dinner, love to all.

Hello LHSG

Wow!  Great link for anxiety video thanks DD.  Another video to add to the mix.  I like that. 

I had to go for a fasting blood test this morning.  Have to keep checking my thyroid function.  My vein is getting scarred and I look like I a junkie.  :-[

While I was out early I stopped in a grocery store.  No toilet paper.  Went to a second store and not only found toilet paper, but also paper towels and the last bottle of bleach.  So I will count today as a success and a very good day.

I’m still coughing on and off but using Stut’s recommendation for breathing.  Back still hurts.  That’s the breaks.  Forces me to practice moderation.  My mother never had to so it bothers me to sit and take breaks.  Cleaning my baseboards and walls.  One room at a time. 

Hope everyone is well.  Sorry to hear your doctor was pushing Paxil Troch.  At least you can honestly say it didn’t help.

:smitten: to everyone here.

Hey go, glad you liked the video. Sorry you are feeling bad. I feel like I'm in the twigh,ight zone! Feel better. ,y dd

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.Awe this place is very quiet l really hope everyone is doing ok?

Morning Troch l am sure you won't be on to read this however l will say l was on Seroxat many years ago and the start up was harsh.A lot of sweating, shaking nausea, high anxiety etc however it settled down after about 4 or 5 weeks.All psch meds tend to make me feel a lot worse until l get used to them.l have actually noticed a lot of people with anxiety find it hard to start meds.l can't say if it will help you or not that really is a wait and see kinda thing.l know this is a rough time for everyone and having health anxiety is probably making it worse again.Hang in there honey.love to you.X

Morning GP l wish you didn't need to get blood work done at this time however sometimes we have to.l have to say l am not having problems getting toilet paper that fad seems to have ended here.Have to say the price they are now charging for it is ridiculous.l will be going to the field and picking docken leaves l won't be paying those prices.Keep doing the breathing exercises my love and hopefully the cough will ease soon.love you.X

Morning Suzy is your eye any easier?How is Jim is he behaving himself?l hope you continue to work on your fears honey.l think this is the perfect time to do things to help our mental health.Stay safe my lovely.love you.X

Morning Trish this is never good when you go quiet 😧.I hope Rich is doing ok? Please look after yourself twiny.We will all get through this.love you.X

Morning Lady Mary where are you Hen?l know you are not feeling great however l miss you on here.You will get through this honey.You are one of the strongest buddies on here.love you my lady Mary HenX

Morning Val, Olive Gilly Valley Free Meems Esperanza NJ Nova Miyu Bill Stephen Final Intend and everyone here sending you my love.X

Good day to you Stut  :hug: I really appreciate your good morning notes to us all  my lovely  :-*:hug::mybuddy:

Ok so no one about whats here to rob then? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Twilight Zone  :2funny:  You are right DD, this is definitely a horror movie!

Getting bloodwork wasn’t too bad Stut, they limited patients allowed in the room.  Everyone sat at least six feet apart.  Very few had masks on.  I had mine on and also glasses ves.

Yes Mary wherefor art thou?  This is a Ghost Town!  Hello Nova!

Hey everyone, miss you all .  Just felt pretty bad, migraine in my left eye, makes it hard to see and hurts.  I think it maybe trying to ease off, so everyone knock wood please  :D.

GP, glad the bloodwork went easily  ;).  How are you feeling?  Are the exercises helping your lungs? 

LY.

DD, how are you my friend, I know you understand pain in the eye and after days of it, it was really wearing me down and my damn back, which I know ,me, you , and GP understand.  I tapered too fast, shame on me.  You know we are always so hopeful our next cut to taper will go better.  :D. We are very hard headed.

Trouch, I hope the new med helps ;):smitten:

Hey Stutthis morning was difficult, but have survived it before  :tickedoff:  Damn benzo's.

I will try to be on in morning, but it does seem like I am doing better later in day.  You best be taking care of yourself and being Safe!!  I am still so happy the girls are enjoying you and your brother so much.  Don't work so much you wear yourself out.  You are my hero, now more than ever.  Love you woman!!  Lady Mary x Hen.  🐕🐶🐾🐾🐾💚💚💚. 😷You!  Tell your brother I am grateful you have each other right now.  What's his name?      :smitten: :smitten:  Tim and Sly are grand, lol.

Trishy, where are you girlfriend.  Hope your whole family is okay.  Thinking about you , miss you, love you and Rich!!    :smitten:    MM. ❣️💕❣️💕❣️

Vali, hope you and your daughter are ok and safe.  Hope everyone posts a few lines if possible

Are you looking for good looking men on your off time.  I heard things are easing some in Spain, is that true?  It's a little hard to know what to believe when you hear it.  We all love you.  :smitten:

Mary 💕❣️❤️💕❤️💕❣️❤️

Hi mm!

My eye has been killing all week! Plus headache and sinus pain. Went to the dr. He said it was allergies. Idk? I was desperate. He told me to keep using flonase, ibuprofen,  and xanax and antihistamine eye drug. It has helped. I do feel like imndrugged up. I think its mostlybenzos. I am sorry you have a migraine and the eye crap. It sucks. I think the covid stress amped up sx. Very stressful, plus were pushing hard to clean. You cut carefully though. Maybe hold until covid gets sorted out. Way to scary! Love you! Dd ❤❤❤🙏🌻🌸

Hi mm!

My eye has been killing all week! Plus headache and sinus pain. Went to the dr. He said it was allergies. Idk? I was desperate. He told me to keep using flonase, ibuprofen,  and xanax and antihistamine eye drug. It has helped. I do feel like imndrugged up. I think its mostlybenzos. I am sorry you have a migraine and the eye crap. It sucks. I think the covid stress amped up sx. Very stressful, plus were pushing hard to clean. You cut carefully though. Maybe hold until covid gets sorted out. Way to scary! Love you! Dd ❤❤❤🙏🌻🌸

Love you too girlfriend.  I know the CV has def increased my anxiety, but I tapered too fast too, but of course, CV wasn't here when deciding how to taper :tickedoff: :tickedoff:  You know we understand how you feel.  I know lots of people on here their mom just refuses to listen.  It's such a shame she just can't support you, but we will.  We all think you are very special  :smitten: :smitten:  LY, MM

Thanks mm, that means so much to me. It's like she is evil. I need to keep a distance from her, everytime I'm 2ith her she says insulting thing and I leave messed up. What can you do. I am so grateful for you guys, I would be lost. Love you to gf!❤❤❤🤯

go! Went into an app called wish. Not sure if it's a good site. They have hand sanitizers, M asks, wipes. Idk?

I haven't bought any no names yet, does it have reviews?  I have noticed the no names have horrible reviews.  :(

They do have reviews. I didn't read them, duh. Lol. You can downl8ad the Wish app, bunch of stuff there. Could be junk though.  :-[

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning Nova always love seeing a post from you.How is life in your neck of the woods?Are you still holding?l really hope you get off this poison honey you deserve to.Stay strong my lovely AS.love you.X

Morning Suzy has your mum upset you pet?Did you have allergies before benzo withdrawal?It does sound like allergies or muscular.l will say this antihistamines and decongestants all can increase anxiety.l hope you get some relief honey and find some way to calm down.live you.X

Morning GP how have you been doing?Are you still holding?Are you able to get the pups out for a walk?l hope you are getting a little peace from your bf.love you.X

Morning lady Mary you are my hero as well.l know you are having a rough time however it will ease.l really hope sooner rather than later.Big bro is called Trevor and he is enjoying his stay we haven't had any fights yet but we know to give each other space.l am at work just having a tea break.Very busy so the day will fly in.l am as safe as houses so don't be worrying.My daughter is home this evening so won't be on until probably Tuesday.So try to rest honey and give my boys a huge hug from me.Have a good weekend.love you my lady Mary HenX

Morning Trish, Gilly Valley Free Meems Esperanza NJ Olive Meems Val Final Bill Miyu and everyone here sending you my love.X

Hi astute, I give up with my mother. I just cant take it anymore. The insults. She does it to everyone, but she can be such a good person. So it gets confusing. The gallery meds helped. I feel much better. I hope it lasts. Took a walk and rid some excercises. I dont get why I feel like I ctd the last two weeks. So bad. I cut in Feb. I cant do it again for a while. My muscles are getting g better. Yay. Glad you are busy working! You are in your element. A great Nurse for sure!! Be safe! You are a hero, saving ppl and helping us too! Ly Suzy

Hi gp,

I showed it to Jim. Guess what he said. Lol. No, it's a scam. So there goes that. Seriously, the Dollar tree had lysol the last time I went! If you have one near you, suit up and see if they have it. Ahaaa. Jim bought this huge roll of toilet paper. Like the o line es they put in public restrooms. I dont know were the heck he got it. Plus, I found two regular rolls. 11🤣 Never thought I see the day when all I cared as about was lysol, bleach, soap, and masks! Hope you are feeling better! Ly dd

Oh well, thanks anyways DD.  I guess early bird gets the worm.  I guess uou could tear off some of the hard toilet paper Jim found and then tear a little of the good rolls you found to wrap it in.  Might  feel better on the tushy.  We sure are spoiled. 150 years ago we would be using the Sears catalog or corncobs  :D

Oh well, thanks anyways DD.  I guess early bird gets the worm.  I guess uou could tear off some of the hard toilet paper Jim found and then tear a little of the good rolls you found to wrap it in.  Might  feel better on the tushy.  We sure are spoiled. 150 years ago we would be using the Sears catalog or corncobs  :D

That is so true GP, we are just plain spoiled.  The first week my grocery didn't have MY BREAD, I was insulted  :laugh: :laugh:  They had plenty of bread , just not mine :idiot:  Now we need Charmin 5 ply,  :laugh: 

DD, you might want to go change Stuts name, lol.  I thought there was a new person on Long Hold  :laugh: :laugh:  So I backed up trying to find the post , then put the name in search, and finally realized it was Stut.  I wanted to thank them for being a nurse.    :smitten: :smitten:

It's probably the auto correct.  I've reread a few of my posts and thought that is not what I typed.

Yes we are spoiled.  The bread story was funny.  :laugh:

Ahaaaaa, I meant Stut!!  We are spoiled!  Those poor people 50 years ago. We have sooo much today. Even stuck in the house we have internet. TV. ❤❤❤❤🌸🌻

Ahaaaaa, I meant Stut!!  We are spoiled!  Those poor people 50 years ago. We have sooo much today. Even stuck in the house we have internet. TV. ❤❤❤❤🌸🌻

It's true DD.  My left shoulder is screaming at me , you still need to be grateful  :laugh: :laugh:

[5c...]