Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

I stubbed my toe pretty bad over the weekend. Now it’s purple and swollen.  I must have some kind of ingrained notion to hurt myself.  Maybe it’s a way to take my mind off of other problems..  Reba wants a walk.  Good heavens!

Hope everyone is well  :smitten:

Won't the bf walk her?  Have you tried ice first and the heat, that's my only advice, you sure you didn't break it ?

No, he won’t walk her.  He says that’s my job.  He’s too busy fixing things I do break.  Broken toe?  Could be.  It looks like I took a hammer to it.  I am not going to the doctor though.  Home remedies only.  I am going to hobble myself down the street with her though.  She’s getting antsy.

No, he won’t walk her.  He says that’s my job.  He’s too busy fixing things I do break.  Broken toe?  Could be.  It looks like I took a hammer to it.  I am not going to the doctor though.  Home remedies only.  I am going to hobble myself down the street with her though.  She’s getting antsy.

Be careful!    :)

Another lovely afternoon in a world turned upside down. Doing my best to dodge the virus. I think I will add 1/2c or Shine to Tom’s bathwater. That stuff will kill anything! FH, sending you a hug. I know how bad it feels to feel that bad. Gypsy, so sorry about your toe. I broke one years ago. That pain is hard to forget. And there is not much to do but wait it out(sound familiar?” Hope you are better today, Intend. Stut, I didn’t realize that Sox was your cat. A little late, but sending my love. Stay safe, all of you. Keep holding virtual hands til we get to the other side. Love, Espy

Another lovely afternoon in a world turned upside down. Doing my best to dodge the virus. I think I will add 1/2c or Shine to Tom’s bathwater. That stuff will kill anything! FH, sending you a hug. I know how bad it feels to feel that bad. Gypsy, so sorry about your toe. I broke one years ago. That pain is hard to forget. And there is not much to do but wait it out(sound familiar?” Hope you are better today, Intend. Stut, I didn’t realize that Sox was your cat. A little late, but sending my love. Stay safe, all of you. Keep holding virtual hands til we get to the other side. Love, Espy

Send me some of that shine Cousin, gonna run out of wipes soon  :laugh: :laugh:  of course , might run out of wash clothes using that shine.  ;):D.  You take care Espy, both you and Tom.  I really respect your husband, always have and love you.  Thanks for posting, I feel better when we hear from everyone if at all possible.  Luv ya Cousin!!  :smitten: :smitten:    :smitten: :smitten:

Hey everyone, I was reading WebMD and I found this pretty interesting,

Another finding that suggests you may have more severe disease is if your breathing rate (the number of breathes in a minute) starts moving up past more than 24 breathes/minute when you are resting. If you are breathing at less than 20 breaths/minute that seems to be more reassuring. So, if you have any of these symptoms, watch yourself very closely and let your doctor know quickly if your condition worsens........"

I hadn't heard this ... :smitten:

Nerrrrhg, wish I knew if it does get better. At least we have one another for acknowledgment. :/

It’s not impossible!

I'm almost coveting menopause so I can ditch my problem with progesterone lol. When it peaks in my cycle I feel it.

anyway...you and I get to weather this together huh? :)

Yeah, we will. :)

I know, I was thinking maybe I should just have a surgery this time. I know real graceful talking about it on this site but we are in this together. Bah!

If only I’d just be quiet more times... but sheesh. You get it. Thank you. 😳

Thanks Espy.  I had hoped my toe was just sprained but it’s turning purple and looks like a mushroom.  Even worse it’s interfering with my dog walking capability.  Maybe a little Shine would fix it.....

Hello everyone,

Another Wednesday,  so I 'm "allowed"  to visit BB.

My sleep it back to "normal"  ( some 5 hours) on Diazepam after having been messed up for a few weeks. I tried Seroquel a few times. But boy, that's one of the worst of the lot.

Anxiety is getting less. Stomach pain more are less gone. Nausea still most every morning.

But for over a week now no more waking up in the middle of the night because of stomach pain and nausea.

Walking difficult,  stiffness in leg muscles getting worse. Plus jelly legs. Worry about that.

CV seems to have reached its peak overhere earlier this week; numbers are now going down. So likely no complete lockdown. But very strict rules when outside. Scary business this CV. Hardly watch the news ( a psychiatrist advised to watch the news once a day, around noon. Doesn't set the mood for the entire day and still gives plenty of time to process it before the day is over. She has a point there, I guess.)

This week we're having lovely warm weather. Lots of sun, enjoying being outdoors.  Can't stand much sun on my head though. Benzo?

Having a phone appointment with my psychologist today.

Holding again after a cut last week. Seems to be getting harder to do with every cut.

Hope you're are doing as well as can be expected. Stay save and strong.

Hello everyone,

My sleep it back to "normal"  ( some 5 hours) on Diazepam after having been messed up for a few weeks. I tried Seroquel a few times. But boy, that's one of the worst of the lot.

Anxiety is getting less. Stomach pain more are less gone. Nausea still most every morning.

But for over a week now no more waking up in the middle of the night because of stomach pain and nausea.

Walking difficult,  stiffness in leg muscles getting worse. Plus jelly legs. Worry about that.

CV seems to have reached its peak overhere earlier this week; numbers are now going down. So likely no complete lockdown. But very strict rules when outside. Scary business this CV. Hardly watch the news ( a psychiatrist advised to watch the news once a day, around noon. Doesn't set the mood for the entire day and still gives plenty of time to process it before the day is over. She has a point there, I guess.)

This week we're having lovely warm weather. Lots of sun, enjoying being outdoors.  Can't stand much sun on my head though. Benzo?

Holding again after a cut last week. Seems to be getting harder to do with every cut.

Morning Troch glad to read things have settled down a little.Also glad to read the CV numbers are lowering that is what we are all hoping for.l am glad you are not adding another med they are going to add in side effects which will resemble withdrawal so it will be hard to tell what is causing what.

As for your leg stiffness and jelly legs l would say due to withdrawal.Try not to worry honey withdrawal mimics a lot of illnesses and disorders.

. Keep going honey you are doing well.love you.X

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning lady Mary awe Hen he is a prick all about money as per.l am not surprised you are angry l would be livid.Well hopefully Tim will be grand and to be honest with you if l were him if it gets hairy go off sick.Now don't you worry about me hen l am not at risk anymore than anybody else.Honestly l can't sit back and watch my friends doing things that l can do.l am keeping everything clean and l am actually enjoying it.Not that l am saying l want to go back after this is over.l still haven't changed my mind on that score.The good thing is my brother is with the puppers so they are not pinning for me.Now you keep on keeping on honey and give your boys a hug from me 😘. love you my lady Mary HenX

Morning Esperanza still on the moonshine honey? Good to see some things never change 😜.Thank you for your love honey regarding Sox she had a good life so l am glad she didn't suffer.Look after yourself honey and give Tom a hug from me.love you.X

Morning GP you really shouldn't be let out 😵.l hope your bf helped with the pups.Keep your foot elevated and ice packs for 20 minutes regularly.Hopefully the swelling will lessen in a few days.Look after yourself honey.love you.X

Morning Val, Trish, Suzy, Final,NJ, Intend Gilly Valley Meems Bill Miyu Nova Olive Free Stephen and everyone here sending you my love.X

Send me some of that shine Cousin, gonna run out of wipes soon  :laugh: :laugh:  of course , might run out of wash clothes using that shine.  ;):D.  You take care Espy, both you and Tom.  I really respect your husband, always have and love you.  Thanks for posting, I feel better when we hear from everyone if at all possible.  Luv ya Cousin!!  :smitten: :smitten:    :smitten: :smitten:

Morning Mary,

About your wipe situation. I just read that you can fill a jar with 5 cups of water and one cap full of bleach and throw in a wash cloth. This was a solution for when you run out of wipes. I'll be doing that when I run out. There's a lot of diy cleaners you can look up if you don't want to do this one. 😉❤️

Morning lady Mary awe Hen he is a prick all about money as per.l am not surprised you are angry l would be livid.Well hopefully Tim will be grand and to be honest with you if l were him if it gets hairy go off sick.Now don't you worry about me hen l am not at risk anymore than anybody else.Honestly l can't sit back and watch my friends doing things that l can do.l am keeping everything clean and l am actually enjoying it.Not that l am saying l want to go back after this is over.l still haven't changed my mind on that score.The good thing is my brother is with the puppers so they are not pinning for me.Now you keep on keeping on honey and give your boys a hug from me 😘. love you my lady Mary HenX

Morning Esperanza still on the moonshine honey? Good to see some things never change 😜.Thank you for your love honey regarding Sox she had a good life so l am glad she didn't suffer.Look after yourself honey and give Tom a hug from me.love you.X

Morning GP you really shouldn't be let out 😵.l hope your bf helped with the pups.Keep your foot elevated and ice packs for 20 minutes regularly.Hopefully the swelling will lessen in a few days.Look after yourself honey.love you.X

Morning Val, Trish, Suzy, Final,NJ, Intend Gilly Valley Meems Bill Miyu Nova Olive Free Stephen and everyone here sending you my love.X

Morning Stut,

How are you doing in your neck of the woods? Everything is much the same here, groundhog day. The weather is gray and rain is coming in for the next couple of days I think so probably won't get out for a walk but we'll see. We are allowed to walk as much as we want, when we want , no restrictions on that here. We are just warned to stay at least 6 ft away from people and to wear masks in public. They have closed some parks in my State bc there were too many people in them. Most people are following the guidelines though.

You and your family keep safe my dear friend.

Love you,

LST ❤️

Morning Mary,

About your wipe situation. I just read that you can fill a jar with 5 cups of water and one cap full of bleach and throw in a wash cloth. This was a solution for when you run out of wipes. I'll be doing that when I run out. There's a lot of diy cleaners you can look up if you don't want to do this one. 😉❤️

Well, I was going to use shine but I guess bleach is better.  I bolded it so I could find it again  ;)

How are you, looked for you yesterday  :D. LY  :smitten: :smitten:

Hello everyone,

Hey Trouch, glad you are feeling better, that's good news with all that's going on.  Yes, your other symptoms sound pretty common wd symptoms.  Hope your appointment is a good one today, LY  :smitten: :smitten:

I know my Queen, but I have to worry.  But that drone is watching and gives more than a good squirt of disinfectant.  Are you working from home or going into an office?  I am glad your brother loves the pups so much.  I know that gives you some relief.  Tell him we all say hi and thanks for taking care of the pups.  You please be careful and thank you and your friends for all you do.  Love you my Queen, respect you very much.  Your Lady Mary XHen 🐕🐶🐾🐾🐾🚶 :smitten:  💚💚💚

ok but a hysterectomy does not necessarily resolve hormone issues if you leave your ovaries in bc they are what produce the hormones. But then removing them usually requires hormone replacement therapy - and that opens up a whole other can of bad worms...

At least with having a period I can count days/predict when the emotional shift is going to happen (and now worsening of WD sx's..)

I was going to get an ablation done on my uterus but they can't do it bs my uterus is tilted (of course it is....).

I'm a ball of joy wit this topic - lol.

Yes, that’s true. I should have said it was more a momentary thought and a joke to me in my own mind.

Absolutely amazing how ovulation and menstruation bring on such a marked difference in severity of symptoms. I guess that could make sense, but still, it is way worse than regular fluctuations re. mood and other symptoms.

I sometimes feel I’ll barely make it through.

Lilgma, see you reading, really hoping you are safe .  Please take care of yourself and post anytime you are able.  We love you and are thinking about you!!    :smitten: :smitten:  Mary  ♥️

Georgie, it's been a long time since we have heard from you.  Really hope you are being safe and taking care.  Miss you and love you, please post if you can.  :smitten: :smitten:    Mary ♥️♥️

Hey Trishy, I see you reading.  How are you today my friend?  Always thinking about you :smitten:

DD, how are you?  I hope you are okay.  Please post if you can.  Love you girlfriend!!  :smitten: :smitten:  MM

Vali, how are you , I hear Spain may be turning the curve, I sure hope so.  Thinking about you my friend.  LY  :smitten: :smitten:

Hey Mary,

How are you doing girl? How's the work situation for Tim?

I did some cleaning this morning and then finished reading my book. It's a gray day here.

I think you asked where I was yesterday? I went for a long ride with Rich and then mostly sat outside reading pretty much the whole afternoon. The weather was beautiful, high 60's. Things are really starting to bloom here. My weeping cherry willow tree in front yard is blooming pretty pink flowers. The forsynthia are in bloom. I'm looking forward to warmer weather. I need some good bright sunny days.

Ly,

TT ❤️

Hey Mary,

How are you doing girl? How's the work situation for Tim?

I did some cleaning this morning and then finished reading my book. It's a gray day here.

I think you asked where I was yesterday? I went for a long ride with Rich and then mostly sat outside reading pretty much the whole afternoon. The weather was beautiful, high 60's. Things are really starting to bloom here. My weeping cherry willow tree in front yard is blooming pretty pink flowers. The forsynthia are in bloom. I'm looking forward to warmer weather. I need some good bright sunny days.

Ly,

TT ❤️

Oh, that sounds nice Trishy.  I have always wanted to visit D.C. during Cherry Blossom season, still hope to get to do that one day.  It was 92 here today, but I think the rest of the week is going to be rainy and ugly.  Tim is doing okay at work.  They have a lot of instructions they have to follow, no one can walk into anyone else's office, have to call each other, have to clean their area, and keep masks and gloves on.  Tim has moved out into the garage where the work is done, so since he does it, is almost always alone.  Then he comes in through the garage, puts his shoes on the rack, strips to underwear, put clothes in washing machine and across the hall to his shower.  Let's hope it's working.

But it's lonely here, I wish his days weren't so long  :(.  Hope Rich is good and the rest of the family is safe.  Love ya girlfriend!  You saw our Stut is working a few days a week.  I have threatened her with the drone if everyone not following all the rules.  It's nice her brother can keep the pups.  He loves them and they love him, so that works out well.  Please take care of yourself too many, MM  :smitten: :smitten:    🍀☘️🌼🍀☘️🌻☘️🍀🌷☘️🍀🌹☘️💚🍀🌸

[a7...]