Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Well l think it is safe to say the essence of this group has been lost.l just want to remind everyone here this is a non political forum and l know if this continues our group will be locked so please refrain.l have also witnessed one of our members being insulted again not acceptable.Now if you want to discuss your political stance pm each other.l could sit here and malign my government however this is not the place to do it.Please respect each other and remember we are here to support each other through a difficult time.

Morning Val l am sorry you are in a wave honey it is so unfair however sadly this is hard for some no matter what way we taper.l still stand by what l have said.I believe we have to keep going we can not predict what will happen.lf you feel your symptoms becoming increasingly worse then hold for a time.lt really is all trial and error.l don't know about you but l don't want to be doing this for the next ten years so l will try to keep my withdrawal symptoms down as much as possible.Try not to overthink this my lovely.love you.X

Morning NJ it does sound as though you have had the coronavirus.l am sure you are worried about your mum l really hope she gets through this.Try not to feel too guilty honey it really is what it is.You are doing the best you can and that has to be enough.love to you.X

Morning Suzy you are not an idiot my lovely.Try not to take any of this personally please.You are a valued member of our little group and l for one look forward to reading your posts.l hope you and Jim can find a way of living together honey.love you.X

Morning Trish yes we are just pushing this back.l don't think the long term plan has been fixed yet so we are in this for the long haul.They are really needing to increase the testing to see who has had the virus however if that is even possible is yet to be seen.Let's just take this a day at a time.We can't do anymore than that.love you my lST X

. Morning Intend what happened at the hospital?l hope Dan is doing ok?look after yourself honey.love to you and Dan.X

Morning Olive you seem to be doing well honey?l hope you are getting out for your exercise? love you.X

Morning lady Mary well hen l hope you are ok?l know Tim is back to work today.lt will be a long day however you will get used to it.l know you are worried honey however Tim is not stupid and he will keep himself safe.All much the same this end.The pups are good and the fam are all well.Speak soon my love.love you my lady Mary HenX

Morning GP how are you honey?Still holding l hope.How's your chest? love you.X

Morning Gypsy Troch Stephen, Final Bill Miyu Nova Esperanza and everyone here sending you my love.X

Hello twin,

Agreed one day at a time as with wd.. One day at a time. I was pretty anxious yesterday. The news is always grim but I am trying to keep busy. Some days are better than others. Just seems so unfair that we have to battled benzo wd and now a more sinister thing like this virus is another battle we have to fight. Honestly, I'd rather fight bwd than possibly having to fight this virus.

Oh well I hope you have a good a day as possible. So how many marvel movies have you watched these days? Lol 😉

Love you,

LST ❤️

Morning Stutt! I don't know if I get it. You mentioned you keep your symptoms low so that you're not doing this for the next ten years. But I feel if I go as slow as this it will be years. So you mean slow down or speed up? Sorry Stutt, I missed what you meant 🤔 Thanks for being so helpful.

Suzy, I hope you and Jim are on good terms today. The neighbors downstairs are cleaning the yard so now I really think the apocalypse is coming, because I've lived here for years and I've never seen them get serious with it. Maybe they're scared of the virus. I wish I could post before and after pictures.

hi V,

How are you doing? I hope things are improving over there. I think the apocolypse has happened here bc I'm doing yard work!  :D not what I'm used to doing at all lol! I think everyone is going to have a beautiful yard this year since we're all confined to our homes. I even ordered seeds to grow flowers..I usually but them grown and throw them in pots around my house.

How are you managing to get your groceries? Do you have them delivered or go out for them? I have a delivery coming but I have to wait until Saturday to get it. I don't like ordering right now bc I feel like I'm putting the person who is shopping for my groceries in danger and I certainly don't want to do that.

Be well,

Trishy  :smitten:

Hi Stut,

I do love your posts as well. You are so supportive and have lifted me through such hard times. I hope you and your daughter are doing ok and the pups. Please stay safe I'll pop in time to time to talk to you, as you are very level headed. Stay home and stay safe lyvSuzy

Hi v,

I will see you on the faith support group. Hope you continue to hold please. Stay  safe and calm. Love you Suzy

Wanted to connect with my loved ones here. I wish I had something uplifting to say. I have never been good at putting lipstick on a pig. The world is in a dark and terrifying place now. And it is not just something we are watching on tv and thanking God it isn’t us. It is all of us now. No safe places. No one is safe. All we can do is wait now, and you all know how scary that feels. I right there with you. I know how you feel, Mary. Tom had to go back today. He will not have direct patient care, but must be on sight to supervise residents. They will have to do the COVID tests, if needed, because attendings do not do screenings(🙏). And he doesn’t have a hospital practice. But... still scares me. Intend,honey, thinking of you and hoping to hear you are home and better soon. NJ, we all pray for your mom and son. Tom’s mother is in assisted living. We feel guilt, she would be more at risk with us because of Tom.i try not to think about my risk. I am not leaving him, so why think about the uncontrollable. Kentucky’s governor has done the best job possible, that is something anyway. Before the Nov. election, we had one just like the idiots who still refuse to shut down. He would have put us in a situation like Florida. Like most places, though, there have been people who think the rules do not apply to them. A rural church didn’t just hold a normal service, they invited an out of state preacher to throw a big ole time revival. Worked out well for them. Hundreds infected, two dead! I am with you,Trishy. My granny always said that God gave us common sense and we were expected to use it. She also said cleanliness was next to godliness, but I won’t go there! Love you all, Stut, Val, DD, the whole bunch. Espy

Hi Trishy, well I'm so glad you're also becoming a gardener. This is a great thing that you guys have gardens, I think if I had one it would probably prevent me from going crazy. But I don't, so I won't promise anything crazywise. As for deliveries, I gave up trying to get something delivered three weeks ago. Here it's impossible. Realize this is like the focus of the CV in the world. My city. EVERYONE is locked down. EVERYONE is asking for deliveries. Last time I tried they gave me a date for three weeks. I ordered and that's coming next week on Wednesday. I've been eating what we had but on Saturday I went to the supermarket with a trolley I bought on Amazon and I bought plenty of stuff. Yes it's a risk but we have to eat, and after three weeks shut at home with no garden, you start going a bit crazy and you just want to get out, put on your mask, gloves, get the trolley and go. What I got will last me a good ten days, because I already had some other stuff anyway (but I'm not sure now, I think I'll need milk). I think once a week I'll have to get that trolley and go. My daughter says "be careful", as if I was going to a war or sth.

Suzy dear one yes I will see you in the faith board and I will see you here where we all belong whatever we think and whatever we vote for. My friends' whatsapp group was really getting out of hand so we decided not to send anything political in our whatsapp group. Some are left, some right, some extreme right, some extreme left, some center (like I believe myself to be so I don't get many allies). Anyway, I think like Stutt. In a benzo support group where you don't know what people vote for, it's better to just support each other and not talk about ideology or else the support goes down the drain. Anyway, this being said, I complain a lot about my government, a lot, but TBH, this is a situation that nobody would have handled well. It's impossible. And it's just started so it's better to just accept it's going to suck for a long time. I'd be so happy to see you in the faith boards too, though I'm not there too often lately. Really, I have so much paper work with banks, the social security, taxes (yes we have to do taxes now, no kidding). And then I watch a lot of CV conspiracy news and all that.

Espy it's so nice to see you here. I didn't know your husband Tom was in the healthcare system? OMG you must be so worried. I really hope he hast PPS and that he doesn't get it. My SIL is a doctor working in the ICU. My brother is worried sick, but it is what it is. She hasn't got it yet and has been in the ICU for three weeks. Fingers crossed for her and my brother and my dear little nephew. So she didn't get it in three weeks and maybe Tom won't either. Praying for you.

Thank you espy my friend for wishing me well.

I just don’t know what else to say. I have not spent much time on BB of late. I’ve spent most of my time struggling with something I didn’t understand. I’ve been tapering slowly, but found that I was having trouble breathing. I had developed this pattern of a good day and a bad day. On my good days I could breath just fine, and then on my bad days I couldn’t. It finally got to the point where all days were bad as far as breathing. And of course, my voice was better on some days than others.

I thought this was from my tapering, and I still don’t know. I must consult with that doctor by sending him an email.

But last Friday, as I took a congestion thinning medication, Dan started to listen to my breathing. I was so strained that he became alarmed. So he made some calls. I never knew he had all this information written down, but he did.

He called Blake and then both rushed me up to the university hospital. I went by wheelchair through many tents and then into open air and another tent. And then finally into first floor of hospital. I was tested for covid 19, but wasn’t coughing, and my temperature was way below normal. So they were pretty sure I didn’t have it. And then like a miracle, the surgeon that I had for all my other surgeries appeared and that is Marshall Smith MD.

My idiopathic subglottic stenosis had returned after 15 years. And for anyone who thinks I’m going to explain that, think again. Look it up for yourself for once. Go to the National Association of Rare Disorders and with a little navigation skills it will be totally explained.

I will say once again if not before, many of our congressmen and women from both sides are getting covid 19 as I listen to the tv. This is a universal pandemic and doesn’t discriminate between parties. Perhaps, as little as I’ve posted , I have been the one who has said the most about the ways I feel about our federal government. But maybe it’s time to actually watch more tv. I too am with you Trish.

And before I stop posting, do we discriminate around here for religious beliefs? DO WE DISCRIMINATE HERE FOR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS? I asked because I really want to know? I think I’ve seen that happen before right here.

Hi Trishy, well I'm so glad you're also becoming a gardener. This is a great thing that you guys have gardens, I think if I had one it would probably prevent me from going crazy. But I don't, so I won't promise anything crazywise. As for deliveries, I gave up trying to get something delivered three weeks ago. Here it's impossible. Realize this is like the focus of the CV in the world. My city. EVERYONE is locked down. EVERYONE is asking for deliveries. Last time I tried they gave me a date for three weeks. I ordered and that's coming next week on Wednesday. I've been eating what we had but on Saturday I went to the supermarket with a trolley I bought on Amazon and I bought plenty of stuff. Yes it's a risk but we have to eat, and after three weeks shut at home with no garden, you start going a bit crazy and you just want to get out, put on your mask, gloves, get the trolley and go. What I got will last me a good ten days, because I already had some other stuff anyway (but I'm not sure now, I think I'll need milk). I think once a week I'll have to get that trolley and go. My daughter says "be careful", as if I was going to a war or sth.

Suzy dear one yes I will see you in the faith board and I will see you here where we all belong whatever we think and whatever we vote for. My friends' whatsapp group was really getting out of hand so we decided not to send anything political in our whatsapp group. Some are left, some right, some extreme right, some extreme left, some center (like I believe myself to be so I don't get many allies). Anyway, I think like Stutt. In a benzo support group where you don't know what people vote for, it's better to just support each other and not talk about ideology or else the support goes down the drain. Anyway, this being said, I complain a lot about my government, a lot, but TBH, this is a situation that nobody would have handled well. It's impossible. And it's just started so it's better to just accept it's going to suck for a long time. I'd be so happy to see you in the faith boards too, though I'm not there too often lately. Really, I have so much paper work with banks, the social security, taxes (yes we have to do taxes now, no kidding). And then I watch a lot of CV conspiracy news and all that.

Espy it's so nice to see you here. I didn't know your husband Tom was in the healthcare system? OMG you must be so worried. I really hope he hast PPS and that he doesn't get it. My SIL is a doctor working in the ICU. My brother is worried sick, but it is what it is. She hasn't got it yet and has been in the ICU for three weeks. Fingers crossed for her and my brother and my dear little nephew. So she didn't get it in three weeks and maybe Tom won't either. Praying for you.

Hey V,

I have no garden but I'm certainly becoming a pro at raking up last falls leaves! Lol.. We have so many trees around the house that it's almost impossible for Rich to get them all every fall so after a few weeks of trying to keep up with it he calls it quits and then comes out in the spring and gets the rest. That's the yard work I've been doing , raking, but I am going to plant those flower seeds somewhere and see what comes of them.. Should be interesting my thumbs are anything but green my dear :D.. We don't have a big yard by this country's standards only half an acre but Rich thinks it's enough. He's lucky though he has a tractor that he rides to cut the grass so he doesn't have to push mow.

Are you in a condominium? You own your building though am I right? I know you have tenants if I'm not mistaken. We've often thought about selling our house for a condo but I don't think Rich is ready just yet, closer I think but not yet. I know I don't want to stay here forever but I'll tell you I'm very grateful to have a home. I often think about the poor homeless right now, brings me to tears. I read a story about a homeless man who was afraid bc he had no where to wash his hands, makes me want to cry again just thinking about that. This disease has hurt humanity on so many levels.

Be careful in the stores and make as few trips as possible. 🙏❤️

Hi intend,

I watch tv but had to pull myself away from the room and gloom. I actually started to do yard work and have been out on my deck all afternoon reading my book. It's a beautiful day here. It's in the 60's and the sun is shining.

I hope you're feeling better. Take care of yourself and rest up your throat.

Hey Espy!

It's always good to see you post. I hope you're doing ok backwoods woman  :D.. Not hitting the moonshine too often I hope  :laugh: :laugh:

I'm really sorry that Tom has to work but I'm very glad he's not on the Frontlines.

Stay safe lady and send the shine this a way  :D  ;):laugh:❤️

Hello LHSG'ers hope you're all doing ok today. These are tough, tough times so check in whenever possible.

Love to all,

Trishy ❤️🙏

Hi again Trishy,

No I don't own a building, gosh I wish I did, then I wouldn't have to worry about money like I do. I live in a flat in a neighborhood which is nice for the standards we have here. Realize few people can afford houses here in big cities so we mostly live in flats. Then I have a tenant but in a different neighborhood, an hour by car from here. That's a different area and cheaper. It was my first flat I bought when I was thirty. With a mortgage of course. Anyway this tenant I was so unlucky with, she never like to pay anything and now she's of course stopped paying. I haven't even called of course, given the circumstances. I'll deal with it whenever we get a glimpse of normalcy, if that ever happens.

I don't know Trish, living with a field and trees must be so nice, but yes it's more work. I think I'd stay there. You're still young. I don't live in a house with a garden or yard because I can't afford it. Otherwise I sure would. I'm sick of the neighbors  ::)

Wanted to connect with my loved ones here. I wish I had something uplifting to say. I have never been good at putting lipstick on a pig. The world is in a dark and terrifying place now. And it is not just something we are watching on tv and thanking God it isn’t us. It is all of us now. No safe places. No one is safe. All we can do is wait now, and you all know how scary that feels. I right there with you. I know how you feel, Mary. Tom had to go back today. He will not have direct patient care, but must be on sight to supervise residents. They will have to do the COVID tests, if needed, because attendings do not do screenings(🙏). And he doesn’t have a hospital practice. But... still scares me. Intend,honey, thinking of you and hoping to hear you are home and better soon. NJ, we all pray for your mom and son. Tom’s mother is in assisted living. We feel guilt, she would be more at risk with us because of Tom.i try not to think about my risk. I am not leaving him, so why think about the uncontrollable. Kentucky’s governor has done the best job possible, that is something anyway. Before the Nov. election, we had one just like the idiots who still refuse to shut down. He would have put us in a situation like Florida. Like most places, though, there have been people who think the rules do not apply to them. A rural church didn’t just hold a normal service, they invited an out of state preacher to throw a big ole time revival. Worked out well for them. Hundreds infected, two dead! I am with you,Trishy. My granny always said that God gave us common sense and we were expected to use it. She also said cleanliness was next to godliness, but I won’t go there! Love you all, Stut, Val, DD, the whole bunch. Espy

Espy, I am so sorry Tom had to go back.  Do you have a way for him to come in the home as clean as possible.  Several of us have sanitation stations set up in our garage for when our husband 's come home.....a place to leave and wipe shoes, wiping, then walking into utility room with washing machine, dump his clothes there, walk across hall to his bathroom and shower.  Tom probably is better at this than us  :).  I so hope both of you are safe.  I respect you both so much.  Love you my Cousin and will be thinking of you and Tom every day.  Your Hillbilly Cousin Mary.    :smitten: :smitten:

Hi Everyone,

Checking in.  Right now I'm in a small wave from my last cut, which has made feel weepy and down.  This wave is slightly better than the last one but the usual frustration about having to taper in the first place.  I just have to get though the next days till I stabilize

It's still quiet in my neighborhood in NYC.  We have gone to the grocery store with our masks on and there has been plenty of food.  We also do get deliveries as well.  We still try to walk to the river almost daily and while the are some peole out, no one is crowded together.  There are peole walking their dogs , running and riding their bikes but all are staying far apart.  We wear are masks as soon as we leave our apartment and then when we are outside. 

Everynight at 7pm, the people in the city applaud and bang pots as way of acknowledging all the people on the front lines battling the virus.  I know they can't hear us but we really do appreciate them.  I think it helps us let off steam as well.

The only news I continue to watch is Governor Cuomo daily news briefings. Otherwise I'm watching Last Tango in Halifax and lots of movies. 

I keep tying to do small projects but still lack energy and now my muscles are sore, which is a new symtom.  Using arnica and magnesium to see if that will help. 

Intend, I'm glad you are out of the hospital and I'm sorry you had to go on the first place.  I hope things ease up for you soon.

Trishy, Mary and Suzy,  I'm sorry your husbands and boyfriend have had to work.  From what you have written, you are all doing the best you possible can to keep things clean and yourselves protected. 

VNM, I know you are in such a stressful urban spot like I am. You sound like such a protective mom and powerful woman.  Hang in there. 

Stut, I'm glad you can be connected with your daughter. I hope your symptoms are manageable.   

Olive Kitty, I would love to hear how nice it is to benzo free and what we have to look forward to when we are off. 

Espy. I'm sorry your husband is on the front lines of the crisis.  I wish him safety during this time and appreciate everything that medical personnel are doing.

To everyone else, I hope your symptoms are not horrible and that hour are getting through this time the best you can.

I truly believe we will get the this time.

Hi again Trishy,

No I don't own a building, gosh I wish I did, then I wouldn't have to worry about money like I do. I live in a flat in a neighborhood which is nice for the standards we have here. Realize few people can afford houses here in big cities so we mostly live in flats. Then I have a tenant but in a different neighborhood, an hour by car from here. That's a different area and cheaper. It was my first flat I bought when I was thirty. With a mortgage of course. Anyway this tenant I was so unlucky with, she never like to pay anything and now she's of course stopped paying. I haven't even called of course, given the circumstances. I'll deal with it whenever we get a glimpse of normalcy, if that ever happens.

I don't know Trish, living with a field and trees must be so nice, but yes it's more work. I think I'd stay there. You're still young. I don't live in a house with a garden or yard because I can't afford it. Otherwise I sure would. I'm sick of the neighbors  ::)

Hi again  :D

I've seen flats on tv only and think they're lovely. I knew you had talked about tenants or rather a tenant. I thought you owned an apartment building.  :crazy:

Yards are nice but great when you're raising kids. My grandkids enjoy the yard when they come over but other than that they're just work, upkeep. We'll probably stay here a few more years if we survive this current apocalypse 😳🙏

Neighbors can be a bitch no matter where you live. I have one across the street that I'd love to see leave. It's a young woman who rents the house with small kids.

Neighbors can be a problem no matter where you live. I have one across the road from me and she's young with kids and parties like a rock star. It's never quiet over there. We're pleasant to her and never complain about it but there's times I'd like too.

Well watching the depressing news right now and praying for a glimmer of hope 🙏 🙄

Hi Everyone,

Checking in.  Right now I'm in a small wave from my last cut, which has made feel weepy and down.  This wave is slightly better than the last one but the usual frustration about having to taper in the first place.  I just have to get though the next days till I stabilize

It's still quiet in my neighborhood in NYC.  We have gone to the grocery store with our masks on and there has been plenty of food.  We also do get deliveries as well.  We still try to walk to the river almost daily and while the are some peole out, no one is crowded together.  There are peole walking their dogs , running and riding their bikes but all are staying far apart.  We wear are masks as soon as we leave our apartment and then when we are outside. 

Everynight at 7pm, the people in the city applaud and bang pots as way of acknowledging all the people on the front lines battling the virus.  I know they can't hear us but we really do appreciate them.  I think it helps us let off steam as well.

The only news I continue to watch is Governor Cuomo daily news briefings. Otherwise I'm watching Last Tango in Halifax and lots of movies. 

I keep tying to do small projects but still lack energy and now my muscles are sore, which is a new symtom.  Using arnica and magnesium to see if that will help. 

Intend, I'm glad you are out of the hospital and I'm sorry you had to go on the first place.  I hope things ease up for you soon.

Trishy, Mary and Suzy,  I'm sorry your husbands and boyfriend have had to work.  From what you have written, you are all doing the best you possible can to keep things clean and yourselves protected. 

VNM, I know you are in such a stressful urban spot like I am. You sound like such a protective mom and powerful woman.  Hang in there. 

Stut, I'm glad you can be connected with your daughter. I hope your symptoms are manageable.   

Olive Kitty, I would love to hear how nice it is to benzo free and what we have to look forward to when we are off. 

Espy. I'm sorry your husband is on the front lines of the crisis.  I wish him safety during this time and appreciate everything that medical personnel are doing.

To everyone else, I hope your symptoms are not horrible and that hour are getting through this time the best you can.

Hi fh,

What a nice post from you. I'm sorry you had a weepy day but not at all surprised with everything going on.

I think it's wonderful what you are all doing to show support in NYC. I have seen on the news everyone showing solidarity and support for the healthcare workers on the Frontline.

My husband is out of work right now but will return by the end of April I think or possibly beginning of May.

I loved last tango in Halifax, hope you're enjoying it.

Keep up with the walks as often as you can and be careful in the grocery stores. ❤️🙏

Hi Everyone,

Hi fh,

What a nice post from you. I'm sorry you had a weepy day but not at all surprised with everything going on.

I think it's wonderful what you are all doing to show support in NYC. I have seen on the news everyone showing solidarity and support for the healthcare workers on the Frontline.

My husband is out of work right now but will return by the end of April I think or possibly beginning of May.

I loved last tango in Halifax, hope you're enjoying it.

Keep up with the walks as often as you can and be careful in the grocery stores. ❤️🙏

Thanks Trishy.  We are enjoying watching it.  I told my husband it was light like Doc Martin and was I wrong! Every episode has like 17 things happen in it. 

I know a loss of income is not easy but having your husbamd home must ease your mind. 

I'm going to make an I ❤ NY sign for our balcony.  Again, doesn't make it any easier for the nurses, doctors, transit workers, pharmacies, grocery store employees, police, firefighters, food delivery people, sanitation and the other peole who are keeping yrh city running but I want to express something.

Yes Trishy, neighbors can be a real problem and imagine if that woman lived right on top of you. A flat is a risk in that way. But yes, I get it, a yard or garden can be a lot of work.

Final Healing thank you for such a nice post and for remembering all of us. I'm surprised you guys still get to go for walks. Here you get a 600 to 6000 euro ticket if they catch you just walking or jogging, and I've seen videos of the police taking a jogger in detention. No leaving the house. Only groceries, pharmacy, banks and insurance companies, for emergency purposes. And that's it. I think they'll probably do a stricter lockdown over there sooner than later. There's no other way to contain this in a big city if it's already been hit hard, and NY has.

Hi Stut, thanks for asking after me! I have not gotten to go out on my walks for the last 2 days because it has been raining so hard here. As a Portlander I don't mind going out in the rain but I don't have nay rain gear down here so it's not really very fun. Plus we've had a cold snap so it's not even a warm spring rain. But it is supposed to clear up tomorrow. Also, I have been getting exercise, I joined a virtual dance party yesterday AND a hoop class. Today I did a bit of dancing on my own.

HI Final! Good to hear from you. You ask how does it feel to be off... surreal really! I spent so many years feeling like the day would NEVER come. It did. And it will for all of you. My year and a half hold felt so long. I felt like I would never be able to jump. And now I have 2  months under my belt. I will say again that my loooooong hold at 2mg made it possible. And at the end of that hold in Sept, is when I finally started feeling a little bit like myself again. And now, 2  months off, it does keep getting better and better. Dance parties were out of the question before. I had no energy to do it, and my body hurt to move very much, and my digestion was crap.

To everyone out there in LHSG, hang on. We know how to hunker down and survive the storm. Let's all stay connected, no matter our politics. I know it is hard to get away from politics right now. I feel very strongly myself. But we are here to support each other through benzo w/d. Love you all.

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning Val sorry if l was unclear regarding my thoughts on your taper.As it stands as far as l can grasp you have been thinking of two options.A small cut monthly or 0.25mgs cut and holding for three months?l think we have learned that small cuts can throw up withdrawal symptoms so perhaps it is safe to say 0.25 mgs isn't a good idea?l was trying to say forget about the 3 month wave we cannot second guess any of this so if l were you l would follow through as much as possible keeping your cuts small and more often eg monthly.l know it is going to take a very long time however you can not afford to go back to where you were last summer.p hope that makes more sense now.l wish you had a yard honey it beats the hell out of being inside all day.We are still allowed out once a day for exercise and l think if they change that people will revolt.Try to enjoy some of your day my love.love you.X

Morning Trish l haven't watched any marvel movies 😱.l know not like me don't worry there will be time before all this crap is over 😵. Glad to hear you are getting outside honey l think it helps.Are you still allowed to walk and exercise once a day?lf so take it while you can it helps more than you will know.We only have to get through this the best we can.Stay strong honey.love you my lST X

Morning Suzy nooooo that sounds like a goodbye 😧?l hope not honey.Who will l stalk if you go?😉Stay with us my lovely you are a shining light on here.love you.X

Morning Esperanza l knew your hubby would be in the mix.This truly is a very worrying time and l really hope you and your husband don't become infected.l have a lot of friends here who are dealing with this daily and to be honest with you they are terrified.Some have had to move out of their homes so they don't infect their family.l must say they deserve all the appreciation they are being shown at this time.l will be thinking of you and Tom.love you.X

Morning Intend l would assume there is however l would hope it is stamped on quickly when it does arise.l was always taught never to discuss religion or politics unless l wanted to start an argument.l am so sorry you are dealing with this again honey after 15 years.Have they touched on why it has reoccurred?l hope Dan is ok? love to you and Dan.X

Morning Final l hope the withdrawal symptoms settle down for you honey.l know the despair when they take an upturn however remember they will pass.l am glad you are able to get out for a walk.Keep doing what you are doing honey.love to you.X

Morning Olive l really hope you get out today honey.l have head to toe waterproofs so nothing stops me.l have to say it ain't an option with dogs which is a good thing in a way.l am delighted you are keeping yourself busy honey.lf you have any free masks send them over to norn iron 😉. love you.X

Morning lady Mary awe Hen l hope your ok?You weren't on much.Did Tim follow the rules?l would think he did l am just wandering how is he an essential service? Just can't see it myself.The puppies are good and my family are well so all in all ok this end.love you my lady Mary HenX

Morning Bill Nova Gypsy Troch Stephen Miyu Meems GP NJ and everyone here sending you my love.X

Thank you Stutt. I'll do that. I'm glad you can exercise and that you have a yard. It's surprising how one gets used to anything though. I really don't miss the street so much. I miss the money I'm losing much more. I guess the big problem doesn't let me bother about the smaller problems. How's your daughter? I wish she'd just stay with you. I know you worry that she goes to work. Hopefully she'll be OK as she's very very young. At her age very few people get hit hard. At our age however it's more likely. I see boris Johnson is in the ICU. And the guy is not too old isn't he? He doesn't even look sixty to me. Well, I said I don't miss the street but I could really have a coffee in my favorite bar and then a walk in the forest with my princess. How are your little pets? They're so cute in that picture. I hope you stay healthy and that soon we can celebrate your successful freedom from the Valium poison. A big hug to you.

Thank you Stutt. I'll do that. I'm glad you can exercise and that you have a yard. It's surprising how one gets used to anything though. I really don't miss the street so much. I miss the money I'm losing much more. I guess the big problem doesn't let me bother about the smaller problems. How's your daughter? I wish she'd just stay with you. I know you worry that she goes to work. Hopefully she'll be OK as she's very very young. At her age very few people get hit hard. At our age however it's more likely. I see boris Johnson is in the ICU. And the guy is not too old isn't he? He doesn't even look sixty to me. Well, I said I don't miss the street but I could really have a coffee in my favorite bar and then a walk in the forest with my princess. How are your little pets? They're so cute in that picture. I hope you stay healthy and that soon we can celebrate your successful freedom from the Valium poison. A big hug to you.

Morning Vali yes l have a garden and l have a lot of fields that l can walk over if they stop us exercising.l couldn't cope being inside all day so l have to say l admire you honey.

Boris is 55 l believe have to say l am sure he regrets taking on the role of prime minister between Brexit and now this.My daughter works in one of our biggest supermarkets so her job will be ongoing.l think she would lose her mind if she wasn't able to work so l must say it's probably better for both of us that she does.

I know you are worried about money my love we all are and it has to be said the future is looking grim however we will get through.l hope you are feeling a bit less withdrawal honey honestly you are a strong woman and a good mum.love you.X

mon pilote - seriously!! Sx's are ...just wow. I was suffering last week but sort of functional - this is like a truck hit me. I mean I've always felt hormonal changes but paired with WD is cruel.

sigh........

Does it let up eventually? Like please tell me at say month 7 down the road I will not feel like this!

Stut, Tim works for a wholesale heavy equipment company, he sells, but he can also load and play yard boy, and work on them if it's pretty simple.  Now since the real mechanic has too many heath issues, and the guy that was yard boy, also loaded, got laid off.  It's all up to Tim.  He has been doing it off and on for years.  But Paul (Tim's boss) has decided the little bit of repair work on these machines makes them essential.  It's ridiculous really.  And Paul, is afraid Trump won't repay the business that send their employees home but pays them, because he believes they will ask for all kinds of business and personal information, people like Paul, that are rich, won't get repaid as promised.  And Pauls wife is worth over a couple million.  They will come out of this Rich no matter what.  That's what annoys me so badly.  He will come out rich, but who is he putting at risk, to make sure he is as rich as possible.  :tickedoff: :tickedoff:   

But it is what it is.  They are working under strict guidelines, they call each other instead of walking into each other offices.  Handling as much business with customers over the phone.  All wearing gloves and Tim at least a mask.  Have to clean their areas at least once a day.  If you mess up, you get one more chance, then sent home.  They are saying these next 2 weeks, we will be hit hardest, so Tim working through these 2 weeks, scares me and makes me mad.  How many millions do you need?

:tickedoff: :tickedoff:  Ok, vent over.....we have a system in place so when he comes home, he is as safe as possible. 

Now when you go back to work, You Be Safe, damn it!!  Love you, X Hen , Daisy (shaggy) and Muffin

🐕🐶🐾🐾🐾💚💚💚💚.    Lol, Tim is also shaggy, says his hair may be in ponytail before this is over  :laugh: :laugh:

I stubbed my toe pretty bad over the weekend. Now it’s purple and swollen.  I must have some kind of ingrained notion to hurt myself.  Maybe it’s a way to take my mind off of other problems..  Reba wants a walk.  Good heavens!

Hope everyone is well  :smitten:

[32...]