Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

I am thinking about it. I cannot take it much longer. Now my eyes are burning and my mouth. Really red eyes. No fever. Feel like a scalded mouth. Omg.

I got up from my nap with a piece of gunk that felt like it was scratching my eye.  Damn benzo's and CV.  Will be glad when we hear from Intend, that's bound to be terrifying, just being in a hospital would scare the crap out of me. 

I know mm. This is terrible. Idk. I'm sure we are ok. We dont have fevers. I hope she is ok. She must be terrified. I hope they send her home. Maybe the stress ramped up her throat sx. I know she has been having them for a while. This is absurd  :-[ :-[ :-[

Mary I'm glad it's only allergy. I've been coughing for three months but at least we don't have CV, yet. What does your husband do? Can't he work from home? I really hope the company reconsiders. I'll pray for that.

Mary so after 11 days you felt the cut? That's funny because exactly twelve days it took me to feel it. Then it gets worse. Now on day fifteen. Sucks. I have so much glutamate damage from the crash this is going to be agony to taper. Do everyone's receptors bounce back or are some of us just screwed forever? I mean look at my signature. Talk about kindling...

Yep, I was making sure I was paying attention so I could be aware so the next time I taper, I will have an idea when to expect it.  It's already eased off some, fingers crossed.  Not tapering again with virus though.  Just can't risk being sick and in terrible withdrawal.  It all just sucks.  After a really bad March, they are finally telling us to use masks.  It wouldn't surprise me, if a whole bunch of us have it and don't know it, between the symptoms not showing for days after you are contagious and we weren't wearing masks.    :crazy:  But we are strong Vali, we have survived some pretty bad symptoms, we will do this together, cheering each other on.  :smitten: :smitten:

Mary, after two months telling us it was stupid to wear masks, and after 12.000 deaths, yesterday our government FINALLY told everyone that we should be wearing masks. And guess what? There ARE no masks! 😡 Really I know you hate trump but he can't be worse than this. It's impossible.

Back to withdrawal, how many days did it take you to get through the worst symptoms of that last cut? How long ago did you cut?

Suzy I wish you lived here. I'd take you in and we'd dye each other's hair and throw eggs at the neighbors.

Oh v, I wish I was with you too! My hair is a mess! We could ha e so much fun! We could play games, laugh, do hair.  Throw eggs at the tenants..lol

Thank you Suzy! Yes we'd have great fun. They're not tenants, they're the owners of the flat downstairs and they're real piggies. The lady that cleans the common areas told me their 20 something year old son bangs the girlfriend in our common garage and then throws the condom in the bin next to the elevator, and the poor woman twice took out the bag, cleaning, and found THAT! Well I guess it's him because I've seen him and the gf in the car making out and there aren't many youngsters here. It's all very classy as you can see 😂

Just to let everyone know, I’m in the university hospital here with a 70% closure of my trachea.

Supposed to get microlygoscopy later today. Tested negative for Coronavirus.

Intend, I am so sorry you're dealing with this problem at this time. You know that I'll be thinking of you and holding you in my prayers. We all care about you very much, please keep us all informed on your health.

I have sent you a pm. Sending you lots and lots of love.

Trishy ❤️❤️❤️  :mybuddy:

omg! That is so gross!  Some people are so nasty!  It really is hard to live near people like that. I have a neighbor who is so weird. Her yard is full of junk. It makes me want to clean it. She has a fire pit and she puts these huge trees in it. It's not normal. I avoid her when I see her coming. Ugh 🤣

omg! That is so gross!  Some people are so nasty!  It really is hard to live near people like that. I have a neighbor who is so weird. Her yard is full of junk. It makes me want to clean it. She has a fire pit and she puts these huge trees in it. It's not normal. I avoid her when I see her coming. Ugh 🤣

We should post pictures of our neighbors yards 😂

I'm going to unwind now. It's more than 1amm

Intend, I hope you get out of the hospital very soon and with an effective treatment.

Good night.

Ahaaa! That would be so funny. Maybe I'll get a picture of her yard. Woah! its 1:00. Its 7:21  here. Get some rest! Love you Suzy😹😻🙏🙏🙏❤❤❤🤗

Mary, after two months telling us it was stupid to wear masks, and after 12.000 deaths, yesterday our government FINALLY told everyone that we should be wearing masks. And guess what? There ARE no masks! 😡 Really I know you hate trump but he can't be worse than this. It's impossible.

Back to withdrawal, how many days did it take you to get through the worst symptoms of that last cut? How long ago did you cut?

Suzy I wish you lived here. I'd take you in and we'd dye each other's hair and throw eggs at the neighbors.

I know Vali, this whole time, I kept telling Tim, I just don't understand the reasoning behind us not wearing masks, it made no sense to me.  I said that all last month.  And then a few days ago, 2 Dr say wear homemade masks, we have already made some.  If you scroll through begood 's blog yesterday, you will see a great link , no sewing, and it makes a good mask.  Find that link.  You take a

bandanna, or something close, fold it 3 or 4 times, depending on how big it is, in one of the folds....put a ladies panty liner, then on the ends of the bandanna, use large rubber bands to wrap around banana and your ears.  Works really well.  You can see it done step by step on that link.

I started dlmt on 3/1.  .03 a day, 17 days for a half a mg.  11 days later, my back, neck, and shoulders ramped up, had a migraine, just felt like crap, but each day, felt a little better, thank goodness.  Tim goes back to work Monday and I really dread it  :-\.  There are no words for Trump, Vali.  Just no words.  >:( >:(.  Check that link, easy way to make you and your daughter a mask, just make hers smaller and don't use the large rubber bands.    :smitten::thumbsup:

Easy Face Mask.

Thanks begood!!  Vali and all people interested in making own mask.  Both begood and I have them.  Super easy and work well.    Love you all, thanks again begood!!

I'm going to make some. I haven't seen bandannas in a while. I remember when the guys wore them in there back pockets!! Lol. I think. Not sure when. Maybe high school.  ;D ;D

Easy Face Mask.

Thanks begood!!  Vali and all people interested in making own mask.  Both begood and I have them.  Super easy and work well.    Love you all, thanks again begood!!

For some reason that video will not load for me. Probably my old browser. But, look, I found the surgeon general showing how to make a face mask with cloth and rubber bands. Sounds like what you guys are doing. (Ha, my autocorrect tried to change it to surgeon gerbil. :laugh:)

Surgeon General Demonstrates how to make Cloth Face Covering

Easy Face Mask.

For some reason that video will not load for me. Probably my old browser. But, look, I found the surgeon general showing how to make a face mask with cloth and rubber bands. Sounds like what you guys are doing. (Ha, my autocorrect tried to change it to surgeon gerbil. :laugh:)

Ha..I tried the link you left and it won't open.. :):smitten:

I'm going to make some. I haven't seen bandannas in a while. I remember when the guys wore them in there back pockets!! Lol. I think. Not sure when. Maybe high school.  ;D ;D

I live in TX girlfriend, I see them often  ;D:laugh:

Oh yeah mm! Oh I would love Texas! Cowboys! Cute guys! Remember Urban Cowboy, I loved that movie. I know it was corny, but I loved John Travolta!

Easy Face Mask.

Ha..I tried the link you left and it won't open.. :):smitten:

I see mine but not yours! Gremlins!

[3b...]