Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Hey v,

You are right. We are goingto have to toughen up. It's going to be a while. I already thought I was getting g comfortable be in uncomfortable in wd, but this cv brings it to a whole new level. What jerks your neighbors are! That would piss me off foo! Dont waste good food on them. Bunch of losers. I feel like men and dating is different today. It used to be simple .  The world is weird today. I do t know what is goi g on with ppl and these weird trends. Well, may e you will find a good one in there somewhere.  There has to be some down to earth same guys out there. Ugh. Stay safe, distract, yoga. Videos and we are here to talk. Love you! Oh and eckhart!

Hello LHSG.  I’m still plodding along.

Your neighbors sound awful V.  I wish I could come over and throw eggs at them too!

Has Builder moved on?  I need him!

Hey GP!!  Builder comes on some, not much since they changed how bb is set for tapers.  You have to watch who is reading and try to catch him that way, have you pm'd him by any chance?  I don't know if he is answering, but you could have a shot.  Glad to see you on, we miss you always.  Big pets for Reba  :smitten: :smitten:

Hi Mary, thanks for your answer! Yes, I'm absolutely sure it's the cut. Realize it's not 0.01, it's 0.10. It's quite tiny but if you see my signature my brain has been very destabilized. It's the cut. Head pressure again etc.

How are your eyes? Can you get your husband to stay at home? Everyone should stay at home unless you're 20. What's happened in Wuhan, North of Italy and Madrid and New York can happen anywhere. It's better to catch it when the icus are no longer collapsed. The virus survives in the air for three hours. It's better to stay at home trust me. I wish they'd told us in January this bunch of criminal rulers we have.

Hey v,

You are right. We are goingto have to toughen up. It's going to be a while. I already thought I was getting g comfortable be in uncomfortable in wd, but this cv brings it to a whole new level. What jerks your neighbors are! That would piss me off foo! Dont waste good food on them. Bunch of losers. I feel like men and dating is different today. It used to be simple .  The world is weird today. I do t know what is goi g on with ppl and these weird trends. Well, may e you will find a good one in there somewhere.  There has to be some down to earth same guys out there. Ugh. Stay safe, distract, yoga. Videos and we are here to talk. Love you! Oh and eckhart!

You're right, Eckhart too! He's done a new YouTube video to help deal with this cv mess, but to be honest, it's the same as usual. I think he could really innovate a little. It wouldn't hurt.

Hello LHSG.  I’m still plodding along.

Your neighbors sound awful V.  I wish I could come over and throw eggs at them too!

Has Builder moved on?  I need him!

Hey GP!!  Builder comes on some, not much since they changed how bb is set for tapers.  You have to watch who is reading and try to catch him that way, have you pm'd him by any chance?  I don't know if he is answering, but you could have a shot.  Glad to see you on, we miss you always.  Big pets for Reba  :smitten: :smitten:

GP how nice to read you in these troubled times! Yes, they're awful. When the lockdown is over you're welcome to come and throw eggs to their filthy yard. Not that it would make any difference as it's already a pig sty, not to offend the pigs.

Are you holding the ambien now GP?

Hi Mary, thanks for your answer! Yes, I'm absolutely sure it's the cut. Realize it's not 0.01, it's 0.10. It's quite tiny but if you see my signature my brain has been very destabilized. It's the cut. Head pressure again etc.

How are your eyes? Can you get your husband to stay at home? Everyone should stay at home unless you're 20. What's happened in Wuhan, North of Italy and Madrid and New York can happen anywhere. It's better to catch it when the icus are no longer collapsed. The virus survives in the air for three hours. It's better to stay at home trust me. I wish they'd told us in January this bunch of criminal rulers we have.

Left eye was a mess this morning, gunk and pain, but took something and it seems to be helping.

My husband is going back to work Monday.  Hate it for him and me.  According to boss, they are considered essential,  :idiot:.  We have gloves and bandannas to make him masks and going to have a sanitizer center as he comes in garage set up.  Doing all we can Vali.  Hope those wd symptoms don't last long.  I had withdrawal symptoms start 11 days after my last day tapering, am hoping they don't last long either.  You take care , see if you can find someone funny and nice on the dating sight, someone that can help keep your spirits up, looks just don't matter right now ;).  Hold tight, we will get through this together, LY  :smitten: :smitten:

I had the gunk toning my eye mm. Plus pink eye. It's gone away. Maybe allergies. Hang in there. We will get through this. Ly dd ❤❤❤

I had the gunk toning my eye mm. Plus pink eye. It's gone away. Maybe allergies. Hang in there. We will get through this. Ly dd ❤❤❤

I think part of it is allergies, really high oak and mold here.  Other part wd.  :(.  Just glad everyday I don't have CV symptoms, even though a lot are like wd symptoms.  Just saw difference between CV and allergies is sneezing (only allergies).        Fever (only CV).    Hope you and Jim do well today

DD.  Love ya girl. MM.  💚💚💚💚

Thanks mm,

I was worried about my eyes. They have been super sensitive and burning. 8 called the dr. They said its ok. Thos is scary. I almost wish it was cv and them I'd be immune. But idk. I'm ok. King of foggy between happy and wanting to cry. Jim is gaming. So he is quiet. I heard there are cases in Boston. Great. I've been cleaning and lifting arm weights.

Just to let everyone know, I’m in the university hospital here with a 70% closure of my trachea.

Supposed to get microlygoscopy later today. Tested negative for Coronavirus.

Just to let everyone know, I’m in the university hospital here with a 70% closure of my trachea.

Supposed to get microlygoscopy later today. Tested negative for Coronavirus.

I am so sorry Intend.  How did you know?  Was it pain or hard to breathe?  So glad you tested negative for CV.  How is Dan?  I am sure scared to death.  How long have you been there?  Please keep us updated.  Mary 🐱🐾🐾🚂🚂🚂🌹🌹🌹

Sorry but I was reading Builders posts to make DLMT.  Yes I’m back to 10 mg Ambien and holding. Have learned must do one at a time.

Good Lord Intend!  I do hope you get better soon.  I’m sorry you are having troubles.

Intend,Microlaryngoscopy is a surgical procedure performed through a surgical instrument called a laryngoscope that is placed through the mouth to expose the vocal folds. A microscope is used to examine the vocal folds in detail. 

Is Mary in town Intend?  Hoping everything goes okay , love you, Mary !!   

I thought everyone might like to know what it means.    :smitten: :smitten:

Thank mm. I feel like I am going to burst into tears. I cant think. Jim got me really upset. I just ask him a question and he snaps at me. I'm so confused. I'm not sure if I'm overreacting becuz of my sx .

Intend, I hope they figure out what's the problem soon so that you can get back to the peace and safety of your home with an effective treatment.

Thank mm. I feel like I am going to burst into tears. I cant think. Jim got me really upset. I just ask him a question and he snaps at me. I'm so confused. I'm not sure if I'm overreacting becuz of my sx .

Suzy, is there any way you can figure out a plan to go back to living on your own? It doesn't have to be today, but I think if you start thinking of a plan, maybe in a few months you can be free, if you feel that's what you really want. I think you deserve to be treated with love and respect and not having to live with daily yelling and drama. IDK, maybe if you kick him out you can rent a room to a nice person.

That's funny v! eckhardt needs to  change it up. Living in the now is not so great right now! Lol  :laugh::2funny::(:o

Eckhart, actually Suzy after reading you I went and checked, and he has uploaded a new video 20 hours ago and I liked it better. I'll watch it a few more times because my anxiety level is insane, and depression. Especially due to my finances and worry about how I'll manage from here.

Mary I'm glad it's only allergy. I've been coughing for three months but at least we don't have CV, yet. What does your husband do? Can't he work from home? I really hope the company reconsiders. I'll pray for that.

Mary so after 11 days you felt the cut? That's funny because exactly twelve days it took me to feel it. Then it gets worse. Now on day fifteen. Sucks. I have so much glutamate damage from the crash this is going to be agony to taper. Do everyone's receptors bounce back or are some of us just screwed forever? I mean look at my signature. Talk about kindling...

I know your emotions are raw right now DD.  Mine are, So I am sure it's symptoms and he hurt your feelings.  I wish he could get his emotions under control.  Try to just let it roll off your back.  Just ignore him.  If you want to vent, you just come here and vent.  LY  :smitten: :smitten:

I am thinking about it. I cannot take it much longer. Now my eyes are burning and my mouth. Really red eyes. No fever. Feel like a scalded mouth. Omg.

[ab...]