Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Haha, typical men! I'm glad he spent time with his brother, that is nice! Still feel like crap from the bleach. I even do the walls. Iim bear! ❤❤😴

Always thinking of you v! Love you ❤❤❤🙏

Thank you dear one. I think of you so often too. It's just that the situation here has me not in the mood of posting. Don't go out for anything dd. Avoid getting this virus. Every country did the same. They only lock people down when it's too late. I'd rather get the virus when hospitals are no longer collapsed. Now we're locked down but we should've been locked down two months ago and many mistakes have been made.

Val, this is what I just said to my mom. Here in the US we now have more people with the virus than in China, which I think has three times as many people. They were aggressive to get it locked down. Here we just sat around and watched for months thinking it would never happen here. And now I feel we are still not doing enough, so many things are still open here, many if not most of my neighbors still go to work.

Please stay safe!!!

I picked up my grocery order last night and once again so much was missing and we got NO fruits or vegetables so I did get up early this morning and went inside a store for the first time in at least two weeks, maybe more. I was in and out in 30 minutes and got paper towels and toilet paper, so I felt that it was a success. It was a nice day here so took a long walk, the park here is now closed to vehicle traffic so way less people which made me feel more comfortable. So happy for the weekend and no stress of needing to work. We do have a lot of cleaning/cooking to do but that is okay.

Everyone, take care of yourself and your loved ones.

I really appreciate all your kind words, dear ones. We are all going to need each other now, more than ever. The world at large may be about to face something they have no idea could be coming. I take no joy in saying this, but we have had the misfortune to learn what happens to human beings when they are faced with overwhelming fear, isolation, the absence of reliable information, and the betrayal of institutions in which they placed their trust. People can deal with terrible things in the short term. But, it gets a lot harder as time goes on, especially if there is no identifiable end point. That has been my life for two years. It is all our lives after Benzos. It is the unknown timeline that breaks the spirit. The virus is not just horrifying in itself, but the uncertainty of how it will play out will be additional trauma to everyone’s mental health. I hope so very much that what is happening now is not the tip of the iceberg. Maybe it will begin to die down. Maybe a therapeutic drug is in our reach. And maybe we in the US will stop drinking the Kool Aid. America is a lot like B.B.  If we want to survive, we will have to figure it out ourselves. Our “doctor” doesn’t know 💩. Love you all and stay strong. Espy

Well said woman. It's all the truth. Some hard truth in this post but none the less truth! That's why I say and I say it loud.. ESPY 2020 🇺🇸.. we've got an idiot living on1600 Pennsylvania Ave. 😩

I really appreciate all your kind words, dear ones. We are all going to need each other now, more than ever. The world at large may be about to face something they have no idea could be coming. I take no joy in saying this, but we have had the misfortune to learn what happens to human beings when they are faced with overwhelming fear, isolation, the absence of reliable information, and the betrayal of institutions in which they placed their trust. People can deal with terrible things in the short term. But, it gets a lot harder as time goes on, especially if there is no identifiable end point. That has been my life for two years. It is all our lives after Benzos. It is the unknown timeline that breaks the spirit. The virus is not just horrifying in itself, but the uncertainty of how it will play out will be additional trauma to everyone’s mental health. I hope so very much that what is happening now is not the tip of the iceberg. Maybe it will begin to die down. Maybe a therapeutic drug is in our reach. And maybe we in the US will stop drinking the Kool Aid. America is a lot like B.B.  If we want to survive, we will have to figure it out ourselves. Our “doctor” doesn’t know 💩. Love you all and stay strong. Espy

Well said woman. It's all the truth. Some hard truth in this post but none the less truth! That's why I say and I say it loud.. ESPY 2020 🇺🇸.. we've got an idiot living on1600 Pennsylvania Ave. 😩

Yes, and the idiot is really not keeping any of us safe.

Always thinking of you v! Love you ❤❤❤🙏

Thank you dear one. I think of you so often too. It's just that the situation here has me not in the mood of posting. Don't go out for anything dd. Avoid getting this virus. Every country did the same. They only lock people down when it's too late. I'd rather get the virus when hospitals are no longer collapsed. Now we're locked down but we should've been locked down two months ago and many mistakes have been made.

Val, this is what I just said to my mom. Here in the US we now have more people with the virus than in China, which I think has three times as many people. They were aggressive to get it locked down. Here we just sat around and watched for months thinking it would never happen here. And now I feel we are still not doing enough, so many things are still open here, many if not most of my neighbors still go to work.

Please stay safe!!!

I picked up my grocery order last night and once again so much was missing and we got NO fruits or vegetables so I did get up early this morning and went inside a store for the first time in at least two weeks, maybe more. I was in and out in 30 minutes and got paper towels and toilet paper, so I felt that it was a success. It was a nice day here so took a long walk, the park here is now closed to vehicle traffic so way less people which made me feel more comfortable. So happy for the weekend and no stress of needing to work. We do have a lot of cleaning/cooking to do but that is okay.

Everyone, take care of yourself and your loved ones.

A successful grocery store run with tp and pt!!  We have lots of fruit in our stores but tp, and pt are still challenging.  Glad you got in and out.  I know you were safe.  Love you, get as much enjoyment out of this weekend with no work as possible.  Yes, cleaning,  no matter what.  LY NJ, and your family.

:crazy:  ♥️♥️♥️♥️

NJ I know al governments are late to this but I don't believe you have more cases than in China. China is a communist country with no freedom of speech and of press so they've been lying since the beginning and they are still lying. And they acted late too. They knew about the virus since August.

DD, Mary, Trishy, Espy and everyone else in this thread, this is more dangerous over 60 so please everyone stay at home especially the almost sixty or over. There's also a percentage of younger people who die. I haven't heard of any children dying and we have 6000 deaths already. It's not like everyone over 60 is going to die but the risk gets higher. The main problem is the hospital collapse. EVERYONE getting sick at the same time. An early lockdown would have avoided it but no country has done it early enough. Every government fears stopping the economy. So do I, but in the end the chaos, health system collapse and effects on the economy are worse. We will probably all get it eventually but the problem now is everyone getting it at the same time and collapsing the hospitals so no ICUs and breathers for everyone. Some dye sitting on a chair in the ER waiting room. Just because we didn't get locked down earlier, plus no tests, plus we have no masks because we sent them all to China in January... It's such a mess.

Totally agree with you v. Plus we have done more testing than China, and I believe alot of there tests were defective.So Chinas  numbers are really not accurate. Please stay safely very sad what is happening. Love you dd

from a member of bb with the virus to help us prepare

" THINGS YOU MAY WANT TO DO NOW IN CASE YOU CATCH THE VIRUS

1: PREPARE TO HOLD AND MAKE YOUR DOSED AHEAD OF TIME. I am dry cutting and so one thing I did do is cut more pills at my current dose in case I got really sick and couldn't do it while I was sick. That has served me well.

2: TALK TO YOUR PROVIDER AND GET IT SET UP TO HAVE PHONE APPOINTMENTS.

THE GOVERNMENT JUST MADE IT POSSIBLE THAT YOU ONLY HAVE TO TALK TO YOUR PROVIDER EACH MONTH TO GET YOUR PRESCRIPTION REFILLED.

You don't actually have to see them in person right now. You may want to talk to your provider and get this set up with them.

My provider an I worked out a plan that she could write refills for 10 weeks and that every month when I came in she would update that each time. But since it is a controlled substance you have to see your provider every month but now you can talk to them over the phone or telehealth

3: SEE IF YOU CAN GET YOUR PRESCRIPTIONS MAILED TO YOU. It could take a month or two so do this soon. I already have my scripts mailed to me so this wasn't an issue.

4: TALK TO YOUR PROVIDER AND MAKE PLANS IN CASE THEY GET SICK. Do they have someone to cover for them?

5: MAKE A LIST OF YOU CURRENT PRESCRIPTIONS AND DOSAGES. To take with you in case you have to go to the hospital. You may not be able to get the exact current dose but perhaps something very close, if needed.

I'm sure other people have more suggestions."

Mobykal

Stut my Queen, watching X Men:  Dark Phoenix, in your honor.  Love Sofie Turner, and you  ;)

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:, your Lady Mary 💚💚💚

Meems hoping you and your Mom are okay, please post if you can, getting a little worried about you.  LY, Mary 💚♥️💜.    And how is your kitty  :smitten: :smitten:

Love all you guys, please please stay safe.  :smitten: :smitten:

Cuomo for President!!    :D🇺🇸🇺🇸

Mary 🇺🇸🇺🇸

NJ I know al governments are late to this but I don't believe you have more cases than in China. China is a communist country with no freedom of speech and of press so they've been lying since the beginning and they are still lying. And they acted late too. They knew about the virus since August.

DD, Mary, Trishy, Espy and everyone else in this thread, this is more dangerous over 60 so please everyone stay at home especially the almost sixty or over. There's also a percentage of younger people who die. I haven't heard of any children dying and we have 6000 deaths already. It's not like everyone over 60 is going to die but the risk gets higher. The main problem is the hospital collapse. EVERYONE getting sick at the same time. An early lockdown would have avoided it but no country has done it early enough. Every government fears stopping the economy. So do I, but in the end the chaos, health system collapse and effects on the economy are worse. We will probably all get it eventually but the problem now is everyone getting it at the same time and collapsing the hospitals so no ICUs and breathers for everyone. Some dye sitting on a chair in the ER waiting room. Just because we didn't get locked down earlier, plus no tests, plus we have no masks because we sent them all to China in January... It's such a mess.

Hey V, it's getting really bad here. New york is getting hammered, New jersey where NJ is 2 ND hardest hit and my State Connecticut is expected to hit peak in two to 3 weeks. It's very frightening. I think there have been a couple of child deaths here. Very upsetting.

I'm 57 so I see myself close enough to 60 . It's very disheartening to see people of all ages getting critically ill. I had to turn off the news yesterday. It's so alarming. New york hospitals are beginning to get overwhelmed with cases.. It's just such a trajedy, you'd think it was the apocalypse.

Stay safe and check in as often as you can.

TT ❤️🙄🙏

Mary 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Agreed!  :D.. I think the ticket should look like this though

ESPY/ CUOMO 2020 🇺🇸🇺🇸  :D  ;)

Mary 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Agreed!  :D.. I think the ticket should look like this though

ESPY/ CUOMO 2020 🇺🇸🇺🇸  :D  ;)

Cuomo has done such a good job and sounds like a really good dad and son too.  Going to start watching his updates, can't trust orange man.  What time is it?

Lilgma . I see you reading.  I really hope you aren't suffering too bad and are staying safe.  We could really use a short post from you.  We care about you and are worried.  Love you, Mary 💜💜

Ligma. I see you reading.  I really hope you aren't suffering too bad and are staying safe.  We could really use a short post from you.  We care about you and are worried.  Love you, Mary 💜💜

Lilgma I'd also love to hear from you!! 😘😘😘💃

Has anyone heard the rumor that Espy and Cuomo were dating? I think she started it! 😍

:2funny: :2funny:    I had heard that rumor actually.  Maybe you could clear something up for the country,  which one of you is running for President, and Vice President, or is just running because you have been caught dating?  :laugh: :laugh:  LY Cousin, Mary  :smitten: :smitten:  stay out of that shine before the rumors get worse  ;) ;)

I have to say that as this continues to get worse where I live the anxiety is real. I am nauseous most of the day. Just heard that almost all of the hospitals in my area are out of ventilators, one is putting two patients on one ventilator and clearing out the cafeteria to make room for more patients. I don't know where I would go if any of us got sick. I think one of the things that freaks me out is we have five hospitals in this area and so many people work in them ... that is who I am grocery shopping with. I know I just need to calm down but it is so hard. And I am so angry (which I know is pointless) that we knew this was coming, did nothing, government is completely bungling the response.

Just needed to vent. I did get a good workout in and trying to read a bit although I don't love the books I have.

Hope everyone is doing as well as can be expected.

Hi everyone, I'm sorry things are so bad.

STUTT, in case you read this, I'm sorry for the loss of your lifelong companion Sox. I'm sure you're very sad.

Hi everyone, I'm sorry things are so bad.

STUTT, in case you read this, I'm sorry for the loss of your lifelong companion Sox. I'm sure you're very sad.

Thank you Val yes sad however getting used to it.l hope you are well honey?l know how hard this is for everyone please stay safe and look after your beautiful daughter.Love you.X

Morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

I thought l had better check in as l know lady Mary would be worrying 😉.All much the same this end keeping as calm as possible.l still have my daughter here so will be back later in the week.I haven't caught up so if l have missed something l apologise.Just keep on keeping on what else can we do.love you all.X

Morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

I thought l had better check in as l know lady Mary would be worrying 😉.All much the same this end keeping as calm as possible.l still have my daughter here so will be back later in the week.I haven't caught up so if l have missed something l apologise.Just keep on keeping on what else can we do.love you all.X

I worry about you too twinny not just the hen  :laugh:  In all seriousness twin check in as often as you can. These are very worrisome times.. We're all caught in one collective hellish nightmare.

Love you lady,

LST ❤️

Hey guys , thinking about about you and love you all  :smitten: :smitten:

Saw 3 different news shows with Dr's tonight, all said we need to be wearing masks and if you can't find one, a bandanna.  I just ordered some double sided bandannas off Amazon.  Then begood has a really easy way to make a mask on her blog, it's in a tiny link put on under where I started talking about masks if you want to check it out.  Very easy, and I can honestly say, I would have felt much better in Dr office this morning, if all of us, including nurses had been covered.    :smitten: :smitten:

Please be safe ♥️♥️♥️♥️

[7f...]