Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Hi,

Time to check in again: feeling just awful. Had two days, that were a lot better ( last Sunday and Monday)  but yesterday morning was terrible. Much more burning muscle pain,  perhaps because of my walk on Monday (17 instead of the usual 12 minutes)  or because the recent cuts are catching up on me. I went from 3 to 2,9 V in a week.

Seroquel turned out to be a bad choice. Hardly any sleep improvement but much more neuropathy in my feet! So sorry I let my psychiatrist talk me into that. Now sleep is back to it's "normal" 4 or 5 hours. I wake up to muscle pain and stiffness. Plus stomach pain and nausea. Exhaustion kicks in shortly after. Then it's just 6 am. What a start to every new day...

This early morning was a particular bad one. I'm starting to lose hope. Doubting if I will ever make it off this shit. Feeling weaker all the time. Feeling really ill. Hopefully it's all withdrawal. Could be a flare up of fibro. Or both. Or my body is passed being able to recover.

Thankfully evenings are still doable.

During those two better days ( a window?)  I felt much less anxious. Now it's back, in full force.

Talking to my psychologist today on the phone. Not sure if she can help me anymore.

Well, not a nice picture,  but there it is.

Hope you're doing better.

Take care.

Hi,

Time to check in again: feeling just awful. Had two days, that were a lot better ( last Sunday and Monday)  but yesterday morning was terrible. Much more burning muscle pain,  perhaps because of my walk on Monday (17 instead of the usual 12 minutes)  or because the recent cuts are catching up on me. I went from 3 to 2,9 V in a week.

Seroquel turned out to be a bad choice. Hardly any sleep improvement but much more neuropathy in my feet! So sorry I let my psychiatrist talk me into that. Now sleep is back to it's "normal" 4 or 5 hours. I wake up to muscle pain and stiffness. Plus stomach pain and nausea. Exhaustion kicks in shortly after. Then it's just 6 am. What a start to every new day...

This early morning was a particular bad one. I'm starting to lose hope. Doubting if I will ever make it off this shit. Feeling weaker all the time. Feeling really ill. Hopefully it's all withdrawal. Could be a flare up of fibro. Or both. Or my body is passed being able to recover.

Thankfully evenings are still doable.

During those two better days ( a window?)  I felt much less anxious. Now it's back, in full force.

Talking to my psychologist today on the phone. Not sure if she can help me anymore.

Well, not a nice picture,  but there it is.

Hope you're doing better.

Take care.

Morning Troch l am sorry to read this.l know how hard this is however we do find our way.l know l have had a number of times when l thought this isn't doable however I just keep plugin.l know you will get through this honey however it takes a lot of time and a lot of patience.We are here to support you my love sadly we can't take away your suffering however we have and are still going through this with you.love you.X

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

I have buried Sox who passed this morning so l am feeling sad at this time.Just wanted you all to know l am thinking of you and sending you all my love.Stay safe everyone.love you.X

I have buried Sox who passed this morning so l am feeling sad at this time.Just wanted you all to know l am thinking of you and sending you all my love.Stay safe everyone.love you.X

Sorry for your pain sweetie  :(  :hug::therethere::mybuddy:

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Omg! Stut, I am so sorry. Losing pets are the hardest thing. Just remember Sox had a long life and was loved. I know that probably doesnt make you feel better. I lost my cats and I'm still feeling the pain. I am overly sensitive with animals. It does get better. It really does. Sox is at the Rainbow bridge.. ly Suzy

Sending love and hugs to you Stut, so sad but she had a great life with you.  Love you and all here. ❤️💕🙏🏼❤️💋

Awe twinny I'm so very sorry. Losing a pet is losing a family member. It's never a good time to lose a fur family member but this is just too much right now. 😢

When we lost Mikayla it was the memories of her that brought us comfort, I hope the memories of Sox will do the same for you. My heart goes out to you twin.

Thinking of you.

Love you,

LST ❤️

Stut,

So sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you take good care of yourself and allow time to grieve.

Woke up very nauseous today. Not coping with all this stress well.

Sending love and hugs to you Stut, so sad but she had a great life with you.  Love you and all here. ❤️💕🙏🏼❤️💋

Love back to you free, and happy you posted , even if at terribly sad time :(:-\. Love you too Stut, wish I could hold you.  :mybuddy: :mybuddy: :therethere:  Mary ♥️♥️♥️

Morning my lovely friends you have no idea how much you all mean to me and l thank you from the bottom of my heart.l know she was a cat however she was a member of the family and her death on top of this damn virus has floored me.l understand how you feel NJ l imagine a majority of people feel exactly the same.l am just going to have a very quiet day and try to keep my anxiety under control.love you all.Xo

Love back to you free, and happy you posted , even if at terribly sad time :(:-\. Love you too Stut, wish I could hold you.  :mybuddy: :mybuddy: :therethere:  Mary ♥️♥️♥️

Have to say l burst out crying in the store have to say that is a new one for me.l need a hug but we must keep safe so air hug for now my lovelies.love you.X

Have to say l burst out crying in the store have to say that is a new one for me.l need a hug but we must keep safe so air hug for now my lovelies.love you.X

:therethere::mybuddy: .. For you twin 💔😢

Love to you Free ❤️

Hi everyone , speaking of dry hands mine are so red and chapped. I just smothered them in hand cream. I have a cut on my finger that just won't heal bc I'm washing my hands so much that it can't really scab over. I just keep washing it away.. I have used regular Band-Aids and liquid bandaid .. oh whatever..

Went to the grocery store today and was so uncomfortable. I felt like Rich and I were in danger being in there. This is nuts! Can't even feel safe anywhere where there is people.

Hey there twin I'll be keeping those friend's of yours in my prayers. How awful young women with children.. very, very sad.

Love to all,

Trishy ❤️

This is how I feel Trish. Scared all the time now and I haven’t gone anywhere.

You and Dan stay home intend. The news is just horrible. It seems no age is immune to this, we all have to be very careful. I don't think I'll go back to the grocery store until Rich and I are in serious need.. still trying to wrap my brain around this. It is truly hard to believe and accept.

Try and order what you can on line. ❤️

Stut,

So sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you take good care of yourself and allow time to grieve.

Woke up very nauseous today. Not coping with all this stress well.

It's probably your nerves NJ. I keep getting headaches and I am not a headache person. I get one here and there but lately it's almost everyday. I'm certain it's stress taking it's toll.

Trishy,

I know it's nerves. We are starting to see community spread in nursing homes here, which is where my mom is. I also order all groceries online and can't find a timeslot so I am going to have to go to the store. I just really want to minimize exposure for my son's sake. Our president saying he wants everything to reopen by Easter is also alarming.

Trishy,

I know it's nerves. We are starting to see community spread in nursing homes here, which is where my mom is. I also order all groceries online and can't find a timeslot so I am going to have to go to the store. I just really want to minimize exposure for my son's sake. Our president saying he wants everything to reopen by Easter is also alarming.

I have people from other countries asking me about the Easter thing, they think the virus is calming down over here.  There are just no words for me to write about that  :tickedoff: :tickedoff:  I have a migraine, but it has been 15 days since my last one, so as bad as they are, I can't complain, 15 days is great for me , so time to be grateful. 

I hope all your family in medical jobs are keeping safe Trishy, and you and Rich  :smitten: :smitten:

NJ, will really keep hoping your mom and family are safe too

Love you both ladies, Trishy, using that term loosely with you  :D:laugh:  Mary  :smitten: :smitten:

A thought for Stut and Socks 🙏💜🙏💜🙏. 💘❣️💕💘❣️💕

Stut, when my cat passed away last summer I cried so much my neck muscles hurt. I came in waves. It will get better. It really is like losing a family member. I wish it didn't happen know. I am so sorry. It will get better. Stay safe and stay home if you can and try not to watch the news so much. If you need to talk we are hear. Sending you a big hug. Love you Suzy

Stut, when I lost my cat last summer I cried so much my neck muscles hurt. It just happens. Sox had an awesome life and was loved. It does get better. It really does. I wish it didn't happen now. Stay safe and if you need to talk we are here. We will get through 5his. Love you Suzy

I am sorry everyone is experiencing so much anxiety. I'm going to keep doing what I am doing and hope I'm ok. So far so good. I have went to the store. It's a task. Trying to keep your hands clean and house clean. We probably slowed down the flu or whatever else virus. Everything is so sanitary. Be safe. Hoping things will be back to normal soon. We we get through this. Love dd

I am sorry everyone is experiencing so much anxiety. I'm going to keep doing what I am doing and hope I'm ok. So far so good. I have went to the store. It's a task. Trying to keep your hands clean and house clean. We probably slowed down the flu or whatever else virus. Everything is so sanitary. Be safe. Hoping things will be back to normal soon. We we get through this. Love dd

Hey DD.  You are such a good soul, always trying to cheer us up and moving forward, I love you very much  :smitten: :smitten:

Trishy,

I know NJ he's an ass**** even suggesting that it " would be nice if churches were full" 🤬

I'm so sorry about your mom being in the nursing home. I can only imagine how upset you are over that. ☹️

Please be careful going to the store. I realize we all have to go. It worries me.. Wear a mask if you have one and gloves.❤️

Hi Stut,

So sorry about your cat!  :'(

Hope all the nice memories may comfort you.

Thanks for your wise words.

It's now 5 pm. and I feel so much better than this morning. I'm not going to post again in the morning,  because my mornings are always bad. Afternoon posts are a lot nicer to write and read.  ;)

Take care.

[9b...]