Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Oh thx mm. You are too. So loving and kind. I think you are right. Seems the majority of ppl get better. I wonder why it hits some ppl hard without underlying issues. It's like a benzo virus! I'm dreaming! This is not real. No more news. Love you dd

Hi everyone,

Kind of a rough day. Jim was pretty grouchy this mor ing. Plus my eye hurts and I'm ti ugly everywhere. I feel like I'm full of bees. Its pro ably anxiety. This pandemic T s getting to me today. ❤🙏

I understand DD, it's getting to everyone. I'm glad you checked in.

I bet he's just feeling the stress of what's going on. Men behave differently than we do when they're stressed. And these are stressful times for sure .

I'm sorry about your eye ☹️

The weather is awful today to, I'm sure it is where you are too were not all that far from eachother, just a state away lol!

😘💞

Hi Tt,

That's true. He was so anxious and came home from work and he looked like he was having a meltdown.n. omg.  So I gave him some benzo coping skills and I think it worked.  :idiot: He has adhd too so I think he already struggles. He never took meds.

He hated them. The weather is rainy. Probably mo,d allergies. We are close, like neighbors!This is crazy tt. I'm thinking my eyes are sensitive to light now. Dammit. You seem less anxious. I hear you, I cant keep up with this sterilizing process. I'm sure I've screwed up. Keep on keeping on as Stuf says! ❤❤

Hi Tt,

That's true. He was so anxious and came home from work and he looked like he was having a meltdown.n. omg.  So I gave him some benzo coping skills and I think it worked.  :idiot: He has adhd too so I think he already struggles. He never took meds.

He hated them. The weather is rainy. Probably mo,d allergies. We are close, like neighbors!This is crazy tt. I'm thinking my eyes are sensitive to light now. Dammit. You seem less anxious. I hear you, I cant keep up with this sterilizing process. I'm sure I've screwed up. Keep on keeping on as Stuf says! ❤❤

Oh yeah this is just getting to everyone. It's very scary, so unsettling. We are being so challenged right on so many levels. I'm glad whatever you said to him seemed to work.

I bet the itchyness is allergies. It's getting to be that time of year.

I wish I was less anxious but I think I go in and out of denial all day. It's like there's a part of my brain that doesn't want to accept that this is real. My heart pounds all day. My hands look like shoe leather from all the washing. My favorite time is going to bed bc that means I don't have to wash my hands for at least 6 hrs  :laugh: :laugh:

Going to bed is my favorite too Trishy. I have been sleeping pretty well bc of all the herbs I have been taking, so I sleep soundly and dream all night long. Then I wake up and remember what is going on and stress all day. Sleep is best right now..

Going to bed is my favorite too Trishy. I have been sleeping pretty well bc of all the herbs I have been taking, so I sleep soundly and dream all night long. Then I wake up and remember what is going on and stress all day. Sleep is best right now..

Same here Olive, I wake up and remember and my stomach flips. Then it's anxiety all day long.

It's good that you can sleep all night. There's a lot who can't. I'm grateful I sleep pretty good, I get up maybe once to use the bathroom but I usually fall right back to sleep.

Me too guys, I can't wait for bedtime so there's no more thinking about it for awhile.  I am having more bad dreams but not every night.  I go to sleep really fast too, so I don't have time to think about it while laying there.    Mary  :smitten: :smitten:

You know the news is scaring the hell out of us with warning after warning.. Now why don't they start telling us how to cope and process all this dooom and gloom information. Every day they just pound us with covid19 horror news now I'd like free mental health from top docs! I'd like all major news stations to have on Mister Rogers type psychologists for a half an hour a day twice a day  :laugh: :laugh:

You know the news is scaring the hell out of us with warning after warning.. Now why don't they start telling us how to cope and process all this dooom and gloom information. Every day they just pound us with covid19 horror news now I'd like free mental health from top docs! I'd like all major news stations to have on Mister Rogers type psychologists for a half an hour a day twice a day  :laugh: :laugh:

That's actually a good idea.  ;)

Wouldn't that be great Mary. A nice calm mental health professional talking to us on how to cope. Someone whose positive and calming. 🤔.. maybe do breathing exercises. The country can tune in twice a day to have a session  ;D

Me too! Going to sleep is the best. This washing every time I do something. Avoiding people. Feel so spaced out from all this isolation.  The news is doom and gloom. And shy do they have to play that dramatic music! Cant they play so nothing soothing! Mr. Roger's would be nice right now. Ahaaa.  PTSD on so many levels. 8 hope my cat is ok. 😢

Wouldn't that be great Mary. A nice calm mental health professional talking to us on how to cope. Someone whose positive and calming. 🤔.. maybe do breathing exercises. The country can tune in twice a day to have a session  ;D

Yes, it would.  I just watched the ABC evening news with David Muir, just  so I can see his happy story at the end  :D

Yes, it would.  I just watched the ABC evening news with David Muir, just  so I can see his happy story at the end  :D

Oh Happy stories.. What are those?? Seems like those are a thing of the past ☹️.. I was thinking about watching America's funniest home videos on you tube 🤔

Me too! Going to sleep is the best. This washing every time I do something. Avoiding people. Feel so spaced out from all this isolation.  The news is doom and gloom. And shy do they have to play that dramatic music! Cant they play so nothing soothing! Mr. Roger's would be nice right now. Ahaaa.  PTSD on so many levels. 8 hope my cat is ok. 😢

DD have you ever watched America's funniest home videos? I like the animal ones too, those are really cute and funny. I might put those on to get a laugh. Laughter is good it boosts the immune system.

I haven't seen that in a long time! Good idea. Put it on! I'm going to look for it. No more news tonight! ❤❤

I just did! We're watching it.  ;D

Yay! Make some popcorn and have some diet coke! Weeheee

Diet Coke in hand.. And I just ate some left over cake .. Now I have to do the food walk of shame for admitting that! :laugh: :laugh:

Yay! Make some popcorn and have some diet coke! Weeheee

Diet Coke in hand.. And I just ate some left over cake .. Now I have to do the food walk of shame for admitting that! :laugh: :laugh:

I want that videod please !!    :laugh: :laugh:

[be...]