Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

I am going to do that, glasses. I dont think my eyes can take contacts now.  :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

That'd a girl  :thumbsup: take care of those peepers ;)

Thanks mm, I have to say that hurt so bad . My eyes a just not good these days.  :-[ :-[mly dd

I'm so sorry, mine have been a mess all week  :(. I wonder why it gets some of us bad in the eyes but not others.  Mine are all blurry right now.  I hope it doesn't last our whole taper.  I love you, MM

♥️❣️♥️❣️♥️❣️♥️

I wonder that to mm. It's really effects your life in a big way. I hope it doent last the whole taper. Love u too dd❤❤

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning lady Mary Hen how is the taper going? Keep your % low honey.Happy birthday to my soon to be bro in law 🎉. Did he have a good one?l hope so he is a gem.l am in at the friends house we are going in to have a face to face with my internet provider.I really want to get some idea of what is going on l realise this is a massive job however this is getting ridiculous.l am much the same this end all getting on ok.My daughter as per will be home this weekend.The pups and Sox's are ok and sis and Auntie doing well.l am ok just same old crap.l hope to be back soon but l won't hold my breath 😵.Have to say on the plus side without the internet l am being far more productive 😏. Love you my lady Mary HenX.

Morning Trish 🤔 are you sure you are thinking of me l don't do there there and stroking hair etc l am more you'll be grand suck it up and get on with it 😳.Try not to feed the fears honey this time next year we will still be here moaning about withdrawal 😕.As for control twiny let it go l have control over my bladder and that is it.Even that is hit and miss in withdrawal 😉. love you my lST X

Morning Suzy l am sorry your eyes are bothering you.Please stop wearing the contacts it will definitely help.l am wondering about your period what age are you honey?Are you peri menopausal?l have to say generally if you haven't had a period for a year that is you in menopause that's why I am wondering.There are other reasons we don't have periods eg being underweight, stress etc.l am just trying to gauge what is going on with you.love you.X

Morning Janice honestly do you ever have a time you are not worrying?l really wish this would ease off.l am delighted you have found a good understanding doctor.That really is half the battle.You should come and live here we don't do physical contact 😃.l think if l went to hug or cheek kiss someone they would punch me 😉. love you.X

Morning Troch l am glad you had your stomach checked however you have been through so many investigations l can imagine you are exhausted.l really hope you can find a way to accept this is withdrawal.l hope the EMDR helps with the anxiety.Let us know how it goes.love you.X

Morning Olive our resident jet setter 😘.How much did we win? You are doing amazingly well honey.How is your boyfriend doing?l hope you continue to improve my lovely.love you.X

Morning Final woohoo 🎊🎉 you have really come on from the first time you posted here.l know you are not good however you really are starting to move forward.l am so proud of you honey.l really hope you continue to improve as you get lower it does happen for some.Keep on fighting.love you.X

Morning Intend Gilly Valley Bill NJ Nova Miyu Meems GP NJ and everyone here sending you my love.Thinking of you all.X

Hi Stut,

I am 52. Ugh. My period stopped at 51. I dont eat alot. I do eat tho.Ir seems since my thyroid med upped i got hormonl.

I’m back from cruise LHSG.  It was wonderful.  Got too much sun one day even after using suntan lotion and a spray.  So turned pink.  When I got home Reba was too excited. She jumped all over me for a solid hour.  Ouch my burn hurt.

Unfortunately I had to up myself to 2 mg for over a week.  Can I go back to 1.80 or would it be safer to taper slowly?

I’m back from cruise LHSG.  It was wonderful.  Got too much sun one day even after using suntan lotion and a spray.  So turned pink.  When I got home Reba was too excited. She jumped all over me for a solid hour.  Ouch my burn hurt.

Unfortunately I had to up myself to 2 mg for over a week.  Can I go back to 1.80 or would it be safer to taper slowly?

GP!!  You are home, yay  :D;D. And you had a good time.  I am so happy for you.  I knew Reba was going to give you a Big welcome, sweet girl.  Gosh, that's a hard question, I might try going back and see how I do, if it doesn't work, how about 1.9.  We are glad you are home, we all missed your humor.  Love you!!  :smitten: :smitten:

Stut , are you still around any where :( :(.  Miss you woman!!  Knock wood, day 4 of dlmt going well,now you knock wood.  Don't be jinxing me.  Going to do do 5% in 15 days, then hold, hoping like a 3 month period, this time, it will be .44.  Going to try and find a pattern.  Glad your family and the babies are okay, hope you are doing some better.  Yes, go fuss at those internet people  :D. We miss you.  Please take care of yourself.  Oh, Tim had a good birthday, and my sil  finally got her next shelter dog. A long haired chihuahua, male, named Teddy.  Cute as a button, only 1 year old.  Hope to go meet him this weekend.  Love you, your Lady Mary x Hen 💚💚💚💚💚

Hi v,

Sorry I didn't get back to you. My eyes were bad. Ok, today. Still limiting screen time. 8m glad you are holding longer. If you not ready your not ready. You have a daughter  and I would be doing the same. We all have different life circumstances. I hope your day is going ok. Hey, I was at the hospital and I'm still alive! See. I just kept dayi g no quinolones.. lol. So dont worry to much.  Try too. I knowit's hard. We dont want you thinking about you would be better of dead. You are great and we love you. Thata not going to happen anytime soon. I might. My god! No I shouldn't say that. I wish you didn't have so much responsibility so you could relax a bit. Maybe you need a vacation soon if you can do that. Love you! ❤❤☘😉

Yay! Nice to have you back with us! I hope you had an awesome time. Those burns can really hurt I've been there 😔.. Think aloe it really helps! 😁

:smitten: :smitten:

Hey twin! I posted you and I don't see it :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

Anyway, I hope all is well with you. I'm staying put taper wise until I feel comfortable to make a move. I'm having some pots/ dysautonomia symtoms as well. If I wait until the end of March that'll make a good 3 month hold. So I'll make a plan then as to what to do. For now I'm just trying to stay calm, worried some about Rich, your brother in law, will get his results Monday from CT scan.

I've got a massive headache as well today that Advil isn't even touching, I think it's stress causing it..ah well what can ya do right? 🤷

Love you!

LST ❤️

Hello to all the LHSG today! Hope you're all doing well. DD watch those eyes today! Rest them often lady ❤️

Might be back later depending on this headache🤕

Love to all,

Trishy ❤️

Thanks tt!

Feeling better. They look puffy. But they dont hurt. You have a headeache.  MAMA MIA! Hope it goes away. Talk soon. Ly dd❤☘

Hi everyone,

Well yesterday I had a major eye event.  I'm ok now. I haven't had time for the blood yet. It light on and off. I put my contacts in yesterday went to the back dr. She was nice. I dont have sciatica.  My eyes were burning so bad and nose running, I thought I had the virus. So all I know is I have muscle tension and doing pt and walking more. So I got home,no idea how. I couldnt openly eyes. Omg. Jim came home we went to the hospital. I couldnt openm6 eyes at all the pain..ahhhhh. jim lemme around blindfolded. We werbickering.The dr, was very nice. He che led my eyes and said it was corneal abrasions. Idk,. Thenumbing drops worked for like 5 min. Jim saying they are working. Ugh. So irrigated my eyes , my eyeballs glem now. Antibiotic and he dilated my eyes for less cramping. Not supposed to be 9n comp. Feeling ok now. Wft!

DD I'm so sorry you're going through all this!  :'( I hope you get much better now without the contact lenses. I know you're probably not able to read this but if you do, I pray for you and that you get better soon. I'm glad at least you have Jim to take you to the hospital (and bicker with you there, can't that guy ever shut up?). But anyway, at least he takes you.

My life recently sucks quite grandiosely, however there are a couple few beautiful things in it so there's still hope. I won't mention the beautiful things in it because it kind of brings bad luck.

I hope you're all managing against this benzo storm, financial storm  :'( :'( :'(, coronavirus fear storm and all your personal lives' storms.

Mary I bought the cheap cans of chilly meat, I hope we don't die of that  :laugh: . I didn't read your post yesterday so I did kiss my daughter's friend's mother in the cheeks, plus she said it was her birthday so then I hugged her too. However, I haven't gone to lunch with my sadistic father because he started yelling at me on the phone already so I just thought if I went I'd have a car accident, he sends me into panic attacks and I'm no longer risking my life for this person's whims. So I cancelled and took my daughter out for lunch and went for a walk in the forest. Much better than the initial plan. I live in constant derealization but I don't think it's only the benzo: it's the stress: money, no support, this man always verbally attacking me, the virus, fear of bwd... I'll try not to think. If I think I go down the rabbit hole.

I hope you and Tim have enough stock for a couple months or more. Are we stocking up on water too? I haven't yet, but maybe tap water would also run out? I think I'm going to buy water just in case. That'll take up all of my appartment it's going to be really cramped in here but who cares.

Stutt if you come in tomorrow please know that over there everything will be fine because nobody would want to live in that terrible weather including this virus. I hope your symptoms are giving you a break, for God's sake what an evil drug. It takes a lifetime to come off.

Hi GP!! I'm so glad you enjoyed the cruise  :) Now the pink will turn into a nice tan. I'm sure you're looking great too. Reba must be so happy to have you back. No idea about the ativan cut but I'm sure you'll get help with that.

Ahaaaa! V, you always make me laugh! Jim cant ever shot up! I feel like I live with an Army sargeant. He said I'm never to wear contacts again! He aggravated me in the hospital. He thinks I have to be nice to drs all the time. Just listen, they are drs. Well he doesnt understanfpd they make mistakes. I'm not mean to the desk but when youreyes are burning to death, you tend to cry. Anyway, it was nice he was there. I should stick up 9n some foods too. I'm thinking from what I am hearing, is people recover. I swear I thought I had it the other day. Man. Just wash hands, antibacterial for your hands. Praying we will make it through this flippin nightmare through hell too. Ae made it this far so I believe we are so strong now, nothing can take us! I'm glad some good things are happening too! Glad you cancelled your father. He treats you like crap and you dont need it. Enjoy the forest with your lovely daughter! ❤❤🐱🤣😉

Hey go! So glad you had a good time! Hope you vcd are feeling ok. Think you must have needed the sunshine and some fun!!❤❤

Hi v,

Sorry I didn't get back to you. My eyes were bad. Ok, today. Still limiting screen time. 8m glad you are holding longer. If you not ready your not ready. You have a daughter  and I would be doing the same. We all have different life circumstances. I hope your day is going ok. Hey, I was at the hospital and I'm still alive! See. I just kept dayi g no quinolones.. lol. So dont worry to much.  Try too. I knowit's hard. We dont want you thinking about you would be better of dead. You are great and we love you. Thata not going to happen anytime soon. I might. My god! No I shouldn't say that. I wish you didn't have so much responsibility so you could relax a bit. Maybe you need a vacation soon if you can do that. Love you! ❤❤☘😉

DD I'm so glad your eyes are showing some improvement. You must have been so scared. I hardly ever wear the contacts especially since summer with the crash. It's just too much for me. But if you do, always use the solution. I can't look at the screen with them so if I'm working I can't wear them so in the end I always wear glasses. They make me look older but it's not like I'm highly concerned about looking very attractive lately. I do put on tons of makeup every morning so as not to scare my fellow citizens. And after that I put on my glasses and I'm ready to start another day.

Ahaaaa! V, you always make me laugh! Jim cant ever shot up! I feel like I live with an Army sargeant. He said I'm never to wear contacts again! He aggravated me in the hospital. He thinks I have to be nice to drs all the time. Just listen, they are drs. Well he doesnt understanfpd they make mistakes. I'm not mean to the desk but when youreyes are burning to death, you tend to cry. Anyway, it was nice he was there. I should stick up 9n some foods too. I'm thinking from what I am hearing, is people recover. I swear I thought I had it the other day. Man. Just wash hands, antibacterial for your hands. Praying we will make it through this flippin nightmare through hell too. Ae made it this far so I believe we are so strong now, nothing can take us! I'm glad some good things are happening too! Glad you cancelled your father. He treats you like crap and you dont need it. Enjoy the forest with your lovely daughter! ❤❤🐱🤣😉

Thank you DD I did enjoy it. There were sheep too!  :) I'm extremely anxious with all this but like you say, I think somehow we'll make it and everything will be OK in the end. I keep telling myself "everything will be ok in the end". I copied it from a buddie called Becks. It kind of calms me down a bit. Thanks for your support DD. Jim has been infected by the virus of blind admiration of doctors. It affects 99% of the population so we can't even blame him for that.

[d9...]