Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Hi Mary,

Thanks for caring!

I took some time off. Had a bad cold for a week or two. It was all getting a bit too much. Staying away from BB for a while wasn't a bad move.

My morning nausea is still there, but drinking some ginger tea after breakfast seems to help really well so far. Anxiety is settling down, thankfully. Still muscle pain, just like you. But taking a walk every day.

I have been getting early morning pain and discomfort in the upper stomach for weeks now. Had an endoscopy last week: everything was OK. Little bit of reflux. I get stomach pain after waking up around 4 am. No getting back to sleep. Had a few days with sudden bouts of insane fatigue,  but Sunday and yesterday were "better" days.

Hope you had a nice birthday celebration.  It's priceless to have someone who supports you in this benzo struggle!

Wishing us all of symptom low day. X

Thanks for the birthday wish.  It is priceless to have someone.  It just breaks my heart when I know people are going through it alone or with a partner that doesn't try to understand.  Sorry you had a nasty cold  :(. It's just crazy how our symptoms change from day to day, and the intensity  :crazy:

I hate it, but we have to get through it together.  Good job on the walks.  I am really struggling to get myself to walk every day.  I have to do better.  Will be thinking about you and hoping you feel some better soon!  LY, Mary ♥️❣️♥️❣️♥️

Morning LHSG, up and at 'em )did you read that Trishy, lol, lol.  Hope everyone has a better day today and we hear from you guys.

GP, please let us know about the cruise and Reba's welcome home to her mom !

Love you guys, Mary 💜☮️🙏💜☮️🙏💜

Stut, miss you so much, when in the world are they going to have your Internet fixed.  You are our touchstone.  Love you my Queen,your Lady Mary 💜☮️💜☮️❣️☮️💜. 🐕🐶🐾🐾🐈🐾🐾

Morning LHSG, up and at 'em )did you read that Trishy, lol, lol.  Hope everyone has a better day today and we hear from you guys.

Stut, miss you so much, when in the world are they going to have your Internet fixed.  You are our touchstone.  Love you my Queen,your Lady Mary 💜☮️💜☮️❣️☮️💜. 🐕🐶🐾🐾🐈🐾🐾

Awesome morning greeting Mary!  ;)  :laugh:

Are you and Tim voting today! It's the big super Tuesday  ☑️ go make your vote girl 💪

Missing you LHSG'ers! Hope you're all doing well.

Love to all,

TT ❤️

Are you and Tim voting today! It's the big super Tuesday  ☑️ go make your vote girl 💪

Love to all,

TT ❤️

Go make your vote "COUNT" girl is what I meant :laugh: :laugh:

Love to all,

TT ❤️

Love to all,

TT ❤️

I will vote in primary, Tim voted this morning.  Don't worry,I will crawl to vote to get rid of Trump, Pence, and all the other ball less men that work for him.    :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

That's right! You go girl! Let's do our part and help wipe them out! Errrrrgggg 🤬 ☑️💪

Connecticut doesn't go to the polls until late April I believe. No one cares about our 7 delegates 😂.. I heard we could matter this year though, I like that 🤔 but my vote will be cast, I will be heard through my vote to help cast out the liars and snakes of the Whitehouse 🤬

Love to all,

TT ❤️

That's right! You go girl! Let's do our part and help wipe them out! Errrrrgggg 🤬 ☑️💪

Love to all,

TT ❤️

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Xx

Love to all,

TT ❤️

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good morning LHSG, I hope you all are feeling alright today!

OK, good to have you home with us!!  We all missed you.  I did tell you, if you won any money we split it right 💰  :laugh::D

OK, good to have you home with us!!  We all missed you.  I did tell you, if you won any money we split it right 💰  :laugh::D.

If I lost money, can we split the debit?  :laugh: :laugh:

OK, good to have you home with us!!  We all missed you.  I did tell you, if you won any money we split it right 💰  :laugh::D.

If I lost money, can we split the debit?  :laugh: :laugh:

:oops:  nope, thought I explained that part of the deal  :laugh: :laugh:

Hi. A student just freaked me out about the virus thing. I've just ordered rice, spaghetti, tuna cans, canned meat, legumes etc. It's coming through Amazon prime now from ten to twelve tonight. I hope we don't need it but just in case. Psychiatrist appointment went well today. He told me to come in two months, not one as he doesn't want me to cut anytime soon. He says he doesn't want to hear about it before September.

Good to hear from you Vali , getting alittle worried.  Try to remember most cases are Mild, that helps me.  And something a Dr said today, which I had not thought about.  Become a no handshaker.  It is such a habit for me from being in business, I would have stuck my hand right out there.  Gotta get my husband in the habit too.  The Dr won't shake anyone's hand, good idea. You sound good, you are prepared.  Mild , girlfriend.  LY, Mary 💜💜

Thanks Mary. Well tomorrow I'm having breakfast with a mother of a classmate of my daughter, and it would be extremely rude if I don't kiss her on both cheeks so I'll have to. Then my daughter goes to school everyday and can bring the virus, then I have between 3 and 5 students a day who come home for one to one classes, and then tomorrow I'm having lunch at a Chinese restaurant with my father. So with this life, if the virus is around I'll eventually catch it. I can't quit work, keep my daughter from going to school and all that. I think Mary you should just stock up and stay at home. TBH my life has been mostly a nightmare since birth, so I'd be delighted to leave this world if it weren't because my daughter needs me. So I'll try my best to stay alive of course. My guess is that we'll get the virus and probably survive it. What's crazier is bwd. I just caught myself worrying more about my psychiatrist dying than myself, because who would be my benzo Dr then? You see how crazy bwd makes us. I'm stocking up on chilly with meat and rice and I wish I was in America right now to get a couple of guns to stop anyone from coming near my cans. Gnight everyone.

DD I am very worried about you. Did you write today? Hope you got that gyno appointment. Love to all. VNM.

Thanks Mary. Well tomorrow I'm having breakfast with a mother of a classmate of my daughter, and it would be extremely rude if I don't kiss her on both cheeks so I'll have to. Then my daughter goes to school everyday and can bring the virus, then I have between 3 and 5 students a day who come home for one to one classes, and then tomorrow I'm having lunch at a Chinese restaurant with my father. So with this life, if the virus is around I'll eventually catch it. I can't quit work, keep my daughter from going to school and all that. I think Mary you should just stock up and stay at home. TBH my life has been mostly a nightmare since birth, so I'd be delighted to leave this world if it weren't because my daughter needs me. So I'll try my best to stay alive of course. My guess is that we'll get the virus and probably survive it. What's crazier is bwd. I just caught myself worrying more about my psychiatrist dying than myself, because who would be my benzo Dr then? You see how crazy bwd makes us. I'm stocking up on chilly with meat and rice and I wish I was in America right now to get a couple of guns to stop anyone from coming near my cans. Gnight everyone.

DD I am very worried about you. Did you write today? Hope you got that gyno appointment. Love to all. VNM.

Lol, lol.  That is exactly what my husband bought, extra rice and chili  :).

Vali, you do not have to kiss her, period.  Explain you are being cautious and she will probably be thrilled you are being cautious.  You not getting sick is much more important than hurting her feelings which it probably wouldn't do anyway.  I have said pretty much to Trishy too, we may get it, but we will also probably survive.  You be careful, I am serious.  Don't make me fuss at you.  :smitten: :smitten:

DD, me too.  Are you okay, just down or having hormonal symptoms, wd?  Would just like to hear from you.  LY, Mary 💜💜💜

Hi everyone,

Well yesterday I had a major eye event.  I'm ok now. I haven't had time for the blood yet. It light on and off. I put my contacts in yesterday went to the back dr. She was nice. I dont have sciatica.  My eyes were burning so bad and nose running, I thought I had the virus. So all I know is I have muscle tension and doing pt and walking more. So I got home,no idea how. I couldnt openly eyes. Omg. Jim came home we went to the hospital. I couldnt openm6 eyes at all the pain..ahhhhh. jim lemme around blindfolded. We werbickering.The dr, was very nice. He che led my eyes and said it was corneal abrasions. Idk,. Thenumbing drops worked for like 5 min. Jim saying they are working. Ugh. So irrigated my eyes , my eyeballs glem now. Antibiotic and he dilated my eyes for less cramping. Not supposed to be 9n comp. Feeling ok now. Wft!

Hi everyone,

Well yesterday I had a major eye event.  I'm ok now. I haven't had time for the blood yet. It light on and off. I put my contacts in yesterday went to the back dr. She was nice. I dont have sciatica.  My eyes were burning so bad and nose running, I thought I had the virus. So all I know is I have muscle tension and doing pt and walking more. So I got home,no idea how. I couldnt openly eyes. Omg. Jim came home we went to the hospital. I couldnt openm6 eyes at all the pain..ahhhhh. jim lemme around blindfolded. We werbickering.The dr, was very nice. He che led my eyes and said it was corneal abrasions. Idk,. Thenumbing drops worked for like 5 min. Jim saying they are working. Ugh. So irrigated my eyes , my eyeballs glem now. Antibiotic and he dilated my eyes for less cramping. Not supposed to be 9n comp. Feeling ok now. Wft!

Wow DD, that sounds like what Intend went through.  I am so glad you are feeling better, that would have scared the crap out of me too.  You rest sweet D, and catch up with us tomorrow.  I know you have to be exhausted.  Love you girlfriend, Mary 💜💜💜

Thanks mm, I have to say that hurt so bad . My eyes a just not good these days.  :-[ :-[mly dd

Oh my goodness DD you poor thing! What happened to your eyes? Did the Dr say how it might have happened? Is it dry eye that might have caused it?

Hi tt,

I ran out of solution. So I went them with my eyewash. I didn't think it was a big deal. I've done things like that before. He tested the ph in my eyes. He said it wasn't chemical. So maybe the lenses were to dry. Idk. I swear it's the benzo making my eyes fragile. They feel fine now. Oh it was terrible. Never in my life.  Maybe its hormones. I do have this strange period. This cannot be reality. I must be dreaming this. Ugh

Hi tt,

I ran out of solution. So I went them with my eyewash. I didn't think it was a big deal. I've done things like that before. He tested the ph in my eyes. He said it wasn't chemical. So maybe the lenses were to dry. Idk. I swear it's the benzo making my eyes fragile. They feel fine now. Oh it was terrible. Never in my life.  Maybe its hormones. I do have this strange period. This cannot be reality. I must be dreaming this. Ugh

Actually DD when I was in perimenopause I had dry eyes on and off. It wasn't too bad though but I definitely had it, hormones go crazy and really mess with our bodies during that time. I would just be careful with contacts right and use glasses instead or just make sure you have your solution for your contacts. ❤️

[da...]