Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

I guess that can happen. Maybe the benzos messes the hormones up too. 😭😫😫 I hate hormones. I will make an appt. For a pap. The blood really messed with my head , especially since I had that dream last night. It's like a lifetime movie in my world!! I would go on hormones but right now may not be so good. My thyroid med dam near killed me!! Ahhh 🤣🤣🤪

Go have a chat with your gyno.. Maybe the pill if you can take it? I can't take hormones bc of my higher risk than normal for bc.. sucks too, I'd love some hormones back for my skin and energy :D

I guess that can happen. Maybe the benzos messes the hormones up too. 😭😫😫 I hate hormones. I will make an appt. For a pap. The blood really messed with my head , especially since I had that dream last night. It's like a lifetime movie in my world!! I would go on hormones but right now may not be so good. My thyroid med dam near killed me!! Ahhh 🤣🤣🤪

It is probably just a little bit of blood because peri / menopause can run on a long time. But if you haven't had a pap in awhile, definitely get one.  Please try not to worry.  That thyroid med did cause problems, it's a shame Dr's can't figure out this stuff  :tickedoff:

Oh me too!!! We need estrogen. Not fairl. I guess we will level out eventually. See how a man would feel if all his testosterone was toyed with for yrs. Them it's all gone!  :laugh:

Oh mm,

I know. Its really sad they dont get this. The suffering ppl go through. Some out there not knowing what is wrong. It amazes me how sensitive our bodies are. Sometimes I find I cant believe it, but it's TRUE! I will make an appt ly dd ❤❤❤☘

That's what happened to me tt! Hormones are almost as bizarre as benzos! Weird how we are in tune with our bodies like that. Kind of cool.

It really is pretty cool. I can remember when I was about 5 and it was Halloween. My mother took me and my sister, who is two years older than me, out trick or treating and all the sudden we heard sirens, my mom grabbed me and my sister and said we have to get home your older sisters have been in an accident! Guess what? She was right my older teenage sisters were in a car accident and one of them was in the hospital for 6 months! My mom " just new"! I think women tend to have that 6 th sense. My mother definitely did!

Oh mm,

I know. Its really sad they dont get this. The suffering ppl go through. Some out there not knowing what is wrong. It amazes me how sensitive our bodies are. Sometimes I find I cant believe it, but it's TRUE! I will make an appt ly dd ❤❤❤☘

:mybuddy: :mybuddy:

DD, I may have told you this but I had a dream once that a cop came to my door and he just stood there smiling at me! I woke up and knew in my heart that a cop would be coming to my door about my SON! I knew from the dream that my son would be ok bc in the dream the cop was smiling.. Couple days later a cop was at my door about my son! The garbage truck had backed into my son's car and they called the police! That's a true story! My son was about 18 yrs old when that happened living home.  :D

DD, I may have told you this but I had a dream once that a cop came to my door and he just stood there smiling at me! I woke up and knew in my heart that a cop would be coming to my door about my SON! I knew from the dream that my son would be ok bc in the dream the cop was smiling.. Couple days later a cop was at my door about my son! The garbage truck had backed into my son's car and they called the police! That's a true story! My son was about 18 yrs old when that happened living home.  :D

Oh my gypsy Trishy, when will I heal?    :D

🔮🧝 You will heal in..... Wait I'm failing into a trance.. here shake this 8 ball 🎱 and let's find out!  :2funny: :2funny:

Omg I have terrible benzo brain. Looking back at my post about my mom I spelled the word "knew" as new  :idiot: oh I am losing brain cells at an alarming rate 😩

wow Tt, that is so cool! I really believe women have that 6th sense. Those things happen to me and then I get scared. I think I'm going crazy. Then nobody believes me!  Maybe we are psychic in a way. Mm dont laugh! Hehehe. Its like you just know things. Wonder what we will dream tonight tt! ❤❤

Good morning everyone.

DD I'm so sorry your hormones are giving you a hard time. So no period for a year and now you bled? But bleeding like one time or back to a normal period? I'm sure you're already calling for a gyno appointment. But it's most likely normal. NJ mentioned that her period disappeared for a long time and then come back. Mine has gone just this month. It'll probably never come back who knows. No hormones for me. I see the struggles of some women in the hormones group and no thank you.

Trishy good for boosting the economy. I don't know where you store all that stuff but you can always resell on eBay and make a little fortune. I'm really impressed with the recount of your mother's premonition about your sister's accident. Mothers have come to the world to suffer. Yesterday in the news was watching Syrian refugees trying to get to Greece with children. Little children waking with their parents across the continent. It's horrible. I can't imagine those parents suffering.

Mary yes I miss Stutt too. She's probably sick of us as we're always asking her questions and she's given up on us 😅. Or she's gotten a boyfriend and is shut in some hotel with him. Stutt, I hope your love life is not interfering with daisy's and muffin's walks!

I remember I had reported turning a corner? Well that was funny. Absolutely no corner. Back to the same crappy symptoms : fear, fear, fear, doom, cognitive fogand some more fear. Of course all seasoned with muscle pain but I would take that if the fear left. I know others have worse muscle pain although I feel partly disabled. But it's the F E A R that stops me from cutting. When I crashed, the fear got so intense it almost made me do something desperate, so I've learned to respect it. I think as I've come off so many times, my receptors are just not bouncing back yet. They don't know what to do. I will stay on this dose until I have many fearless days like Friday, or until I don't have so much responsibility, if that day ever comes.

Esperanza if you're reading us, I also hope you're getting better and better. I wish you'd say hi.

GP are you back from the cruise? Where's my hat?

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Awe Janice sick sore and tired 😵😉.I am sorry you haven't turned a corner yet l think it will creep up on you.l haven't turned a corner either but we will see.l will probably start chipping away not just yet as l have a lot coming up however in the near future.l wouldn't put any man in front of my pups 😃 maybe that's the problem 😏.Try to make the most of your day my lovely.love you.X

Morning lady Mary have you restarted your taper?l hope everything goes smoothly honey don't be scared.l haven't caught up with what is going on here however it appears to have changed into the Corona virus advice line 😱.Yes the immune system is compromised during withdrawal.Our bodies are machines and when our systems are in flux it has a knock on effect.Also and probably the main reason is stress impacts the immune system and l think we all have that particular withdrawal symptom.l have to say the best thing we can do at this time is not to overreact and use our common sense.Keep hands clean and don't touch your eyes,nose and mouth.Masks are not necessary so don't be buying overpriced crap.l have to say stay away from the news as much as possible.l really am not worried at this time and even if we do get it it is highly unlikely to be lethal.l am not back yet l am at my sister's house this morning hopefully will be back later in the week.Now stop stalking me 😱.l hope you are feeling ok my lovely.love you my lady Mary HenX

. Morning Trish are you tapering?lf not it doesn't matter.I know you are worried honey you have a lot on your plate however you will get through this.l am glad you are still getting out and about.Try not to panic about the virus you will be grand.l will catch up hopefully later in the week.love you my lST X

Morning Suzy, Olive , Meems Esperanza NJ Nova Miyu Espy Final Bill Intend Gilly Valley GP Troch l am sorry if l have missed anything l will try to catch up when l have more time.Sending everyone my love.Thinking of you all.X

🔮🧝 You will heal in..... Wait I'm failing into a trance.. here shake this 8 ball 🎱 and let's find out!  :2funny: :2funny:

:laugh: :laugh:  :crazy:

Awe Janice sick sore and tired 😵😉.I am sorry you haven't turned a corner yet l think it will creep up on you.l haven't turned a corner either but we will see.l will probably start chipping away not just yet as l have a lot coming up however in the near future.l wouldn't put any man in front of my pups 😃 maybe that's the problem 😏.Try to make the most of your day my lovely.love you.X

Morning lady Mary have you restarted your taper?l hope everything goes smoothly honey don't be scared.l haven't caught up with what is going on here however it appears to have changed into the Corona virus advice line 😱.Yes the immune system is compromised during withdrawal.Our bodies are machines and when our systems are in flux it has a knock on effect.Also and probably the main reason is stress impacts the immune system and l think we all have that particular withdrawal symptom.l have to say the best thing we can do at this time is not to overreact and use our common sense.Keep hands clean and don't touch your eyes,nose and mouth.Masks are not necessary so don't be buying overpriced crap.l have to say stay away from the news as much as possible.l really am not worried at this time and even if we do get it it is highly unlikely to be lethal.l am not back yet l am at my sister's house this morning hopefully will be back later in the week.Now stop stalking me 😱.l hope you are feeling ok my lovely.love you my lady Mary HenX

. Morning Trish are you tapering?lf not it doesn't matter.I know you are worried honey you have a lot on your plate however you will get through this.l am glad you are still getting out and about.Try not to panic about the virus you will be grand.l will catch up hopefully later in the week.love you my lST X

Morning Suzy, Olive , Meems Esperanza NJ Nova Miyu Espy Final Bill Intend Gilly Valley GP Troch l am sorry if l have missed anything l will try to catch up when l have more time.Sending everyone my love.Thinking of you all.X

But but twinny!! I need you here! I need to put my head on your virtual lap while you pet my hair and tell me that everything is going to be lollipops, rainbows and unicorns!! 🍭🍭🌈🏳️‍🌈 🦄🦄 😱

Not tapering.. Not going to do it until things calm down with this invisible enemy 😳🦠🦠😱 I'm getting better with accepting it though, never easy for me to accept things that are not in my perceived control, ya know how I am 🙄

Love you! Hope to see you soon 👀,

LST ❤️

But but twinny!! I need you here! I need to put my head on your virtual lap while you pet my hair and tell me that everything is going to be lollipops, rainbows and unicorns!! 🍭🍭🌈🏳️‍🌈 🦄🦄 😱

Not tapering.. Not going to do it until things calm down with this invisible enemy 😳🦠🦠😱 I'm getting better with accepting it though, never easy for me to accept things that are not in my perceived control, ya know how I am 🙄

Love you! Hope to see you soon 👀,

LST ❤️

Poor Stut, she has a big whinny baby and a stalker  :D :D

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday: to Tim, my husband's birthday today.  He is a good man and I would never have come this far without his love and support.  I love you baby!!    :balloon: :balloon:  :clap: :clap:  🎁🎁🎂🍨🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈💋💋💋💋

Morning LHSG, hoping everyone is having a better day than yesterday. Love you all very much!♥️❣️♥️❣️♥️❣️♥️❣️♥️.        ☮️🙏

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday: to Tim, my husband's birthday today.  He is a good man and I would never have come this far without his love and support.  I love you baby!!    :balloon: :balloon:  :clap: :clap:  🎁🎁🎂🍨🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈💋💋💋💋

Morning LHSG, hoping everyone is having a better day than yesterday. Love you all very much!♥️❣️♥️❣️♥️❣️♥️❣️♥️.        ☮️🙏

:happybday: Tim and many more!! All the best to you!! 🎂🎉🥳🎈🎈.. So what's it like Tim to be married to a stalker?!  :laugh: :laugh:

Love Trishy, aka dumber, TT, Mary's fortune telling Gypsy 🧝🔮 and last but not least , one of her in mates in benzo prison  :laugh: :laugh:

:happybday: Tim and many more!! All the best to you!! 🎂🎉🥳🎈🎈.. So what's it like Tim to be married to a stalker?!  :laugh: :laugh:

Love Trishy, aka dumber, TT, Mary's fortune telling Gypsy 🧝🔮 and last but not least , one of her in mates in benzo prison  :laugh: :laugh:

Nothing I do surprises him, lol.      :laugh: :laugh:  Thanks for the Happy Birthday  :D

Where is everybody? 

Happy birthday Tim!! We are all so happy that you take such great care of our Mary 💝

I have been in Vegas, got back last night. It all went well! I survived! And I went to a Cirque Du Soleil Show.. I was nervous that I was going to chicken out and stay in the hotel room but I miraculously had a good window for the whole trip and was able to do everything that I wanted to. Hooray!

Coronavirus fear was distinctly missing from Vegas. No one seemed very concerned. I will be interested to hear how GP’s cruise was when she returns on Wednesday. 🚢

Happy birthday Tim!! We are all so happy that you take such great care of our Mary 💝

I have been in Vegas, got back last night. It all went well! I survived! And I went to a Cirque Du Soleil Show.. I was nervous that I was going to chicken out and stay in the hotel room but I miraculously had a good window for the whole trip and was able to do everything that I wanted to. Hooray!

Coronavirus fear was distinctly missing from Vegas. No one seemed very concerned. I will be interested to hear how GP’s cruise was when she returns on Wednesday. 🚢

Hey Olive!

So glad you enjoyed yourself and did the things you wanted to do. That's wonderful woman!  :thumbsup:

:smitten: :smitten:

Hey OK, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.  :laugh: :laugh:  Thanks for the birthday wish for Tim.

Glad you had a good time and glad you're home  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Definitely be glad to hear from GP too  :D

Hi Mary,

Thanks for caring!

I took some time off. Had a bad cold for a week or two. It was all getting a bit too much. Staying away from BB for a while wasn't a bad move.

My morning nausea is still there, but drinking some ginger tea after breakfast seems to help really well so far. Anxiety is settling down, thankfully. Still muscle pain, just like you. But taking a walk every day.

I have been getting early morning pain and discomfort in the upper stomach for weeks now. Had an endoscopy last week: everything was OK. Little bit of reflux. I get stomach pain after waking up around 4 am. No getting back to sleep. Had a few days with sudden bouts of insane fatigue,  but Sunday and yesterday were "better" days.

Hope you had a nice birthday celebration.  It's priceless to have someone who supports you in this benzo struggle!

Wishing us all of symptom low day. X

[19...]