Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Aw looks like I missed everyone's goodnights. Flew to Vegas today to have a little weekend with my mom and sis. Something I would have NEVER considered awhile back.

I'm a little nervous about all the people but what can you do. I stay home most of the time and I happen to have a trip planned to a crowded area during this time. Hopefully if I get the coronavirus it's the silent kind!

Nighty night everyone..

Yes, I’d like to hear everyone’s answer in this too!:) I have an autoimmune condition is take biologics to suppress my immune system so I’d def be interested in hearing this xo

Aw looks like I missed everyone's goodnights. Flew to Vegas today to have a little weekend with my mom and sis. Something I would have NEVER considered awhile back.

I'm a little nervous about all the people but what can you do. I stay home most of the time and I happen to have a trip planned to a crowded area during this time. Hopefully if I get the coronavirus it's the silent kind!

Nighty night everyone..

I wondered where you were.  Just carry that hand sanitizer and don't touch your face or eyes.  That's really all we can do.  Just be sensible and have a good time.  We always miss you when you are gone

:smitten: :smitten:  LY, Mary 💜💜

Morning everyone!

Hope everyone had a good night. Hoping today is a good day for all of us. Fight on benzo warriors💪

Mary I sent you a pm.

Love to all!

TT ❤️

Yes, I’d like to hear everyone’s answer in this too!:) I have an autoimmune condition is take biologics to suppress my immune system so I’d def be interested in hearing this xo

Hi Gild,

Hopefully, we'll get some answers on this. I might check out if Ashton had anything to say on this. Maybe even Dr Google as much as I don't like to go there, this is important to know.

Trishy ❤️

Hi Everyone,

Been skimming through to catch up a bit.  I'm doing all right at this time in my taper.  What has changed the most is the lifting of the Clonazapam induced depression.  That change has made a difference for me. 

I still have iffy sleep, light and broken but getting some.  And I also feel like I have cement in my brain and veins after I take my dosages but, not having the crushing depression helps me face the symtoms when I cut. 

I've been walking daily and had lunch with a friend in the neighborhood. I can read now and just have to watch reading touch right before bed or else it makes my poor sleep worse. 

Ii feel surprisingly calm about the virus.  Maybe it's the meds, i dont know. I live in NYC but I'm rarely on the subway these days. I have taken the bus but I carry a hand sanitizer with me now and use it a lot. 

I also have some oil of oregano and oil of thyme on hand.  Both are natural antibiotics and thyme is antimicrobial.  Oil of oregano is not recommended for people tapering benzos but if I had a choice between using it or having to take an antibiotic, I would choose the oil. 

I think stocking up on canned goods and having extra meds is a good idea.  I have about 2 months of meds hoarded at this time. 

I also am letting myself appear rude. If someone is sneezing or coughing, I move away.  I don't want to catch the flu or anything else. 

Mary is right, I'm mainly on my blog now and not even that much but I do read here to see how everyone is doing. 

Last piece of news, I am co-starting an in person peer run  benzo withdrawal support group.  There is nothing here and I really have wantes that on person support. I will let you all know how it goes. 

Wishing everyone on a decent day and I know we will all make it through this time of tapering and viruses.

FH

Hi Everyone,

Been skimming through to catch up a bit.  I'm doing all right at this time in my taper.  What has changed the most is the lifting of the Clonazapam induced depression.  That change has made a difference for me. 

I still have iffy sleep, light and broken but getting some.  And I also feel like I have cement in my brain and veins after I take my dosages but, not having the crushing depression helps me face the symtoms when I cut. 

I've been walking daily and had lunch with a friend in the neighborhood. I can read now and just have to watch reading touch right before bed or else it makes my poor sleep worse. 

Ii feel surprisingly calm about the virus.  Maybe it's the meds, i dont know. I live in NYC but I'm rarely on the subway these days. I have taken the bus but I carry a hand sanitizer with me now and use it a lot. 

I also have some oil of oregano and oil of thyme on hand.  Both are natural antibiotics and thyme is antimicrobial.  Oil of oregano is not recommended for people tapering benzos but if I had a choice between using it or having to take an antibiotic, I would choose the oil. 

I think stocking up on canned goods and having extra meds is a good idea.  I have about 2 months of meds hoarded at this time. 

I also am letting myself appear rude. If someone is sneezing or coughing, I move away.  I don't want to catch the flu or anything else. 

Mary is right, I'm mainly on my blog now and not even that much but I do read here to see how everyone is doing. 

Last piece of news, I am co-starting an in person peer run  benzo withdrawal support group.  There is nothing here and I really have wantes that on person support. I will let you all know how it goes. 

Wishing everyone on a decent day and I know we will all make it through this time of tapering and viruses.

FH

That is great FH, I remember a few months ago, how you struggled and look at you now.  That is amazing.  I am so happy for you.  Please do let us know how the support group goes.  I know a lot of people that wish they existed in their community.  LY, Mary 💜💜

Hi Everyone,

FH

That is great FH, I remember a few months ago, how you struggled and look at you now.  That is amazing.  I am so happy for you.  Please do let us know how the support group goes.  I know a lot of people that wish they existed in their community.  LY, Mary 💜💜

Thank you Mary.  Yes, it has been a shift and I am cautiously optimistic. 

How is you eye doing?  I hope you atr feeling easier about your taper method.  I know you can do this.  🦋

Hello all-happy Saturday!  It’s gorgeous here in sunny So Cal. 

Olive Kitty- wow that is so cool you went to Vegas.  That is great!  Yay for you.  I haven’t been around long but I know it’s been a long process for you.  You are an inspiration. 

I’m doing ok today.  Muscles sore in my neck and back.  I’m wondering if it’s bwd or holding my cat anxiously in the vet office.  It’s a long story but the exam table in his office was small and he ended up giving me my cat to hold and I think I was really tightened up holding her and she was trying to squirm away and I was holding on to her.  Idk 😐.  It’s a gorgeous day and I am gonna go out and take a walk.  Even with my DR and muscle pain. 

Also my elderly ailing mom was coughing this morning and I thought “oh shit”.  I asked her if she got her flu and pneumonia shot.  She doesn’t go anywhere except the dialysis center but health care centers can be the worst places for contracting the virus.  Idk.  I don’t want to bring up the coronavirus cause it will get political.  Sad, huh? 

Have a good day all. 

Love ❤️

Meems. 

Hello all-happy Saturday!  It’s gorgeous here in sunny So Cal. 

Olive Kitty- wow that is so cool you went to Vegas.  That is great!  Yay for you.  I haven’t been around long but I know it’s been a long process for you.  You are an inspiration. 

I’m doing ok today.  Muscles sore in my neck and back.  I’m wondering if it’s bwd or holding my cat anxiously in the vet office.  It’s a long story but the exam table in his office was small and he ended up giving me my cat to hold and I think I was really tightened up holding her and she was trying to squirm away and I was holding on to her.  Idk 😐.  It’s a gorgeous day and I am gonna go out and take a walk.  Even with my DR and muscle pain. 

Also my elderly ailing mom was coughing this morning and I thought “oh shit”.  I asked her if she got her flu and pneumonia shot.  She doesn’t go anywhere except the dialysis center but health care centers can be the worst places for contracting the virus.  Idk.  I don’t want to bring up the coronavirus cause it will get political.  Sad, huh? 

Have a good day all. 

Love ❤️

Meems.

That is rough Meems.  Did she get her shots?

Stut, I love and miss you  :D.  And what is worse, I am reading all your posts from when you joined bb  :D. I did the same thing to Cant, lol.   

So interesting, that's what you get for leaving me so long  ;).  Hope everything is okay there, daughter and the lad behaving, all the pets good and some of your symptoms easing. 

Our King was on top of his game Friday and I accidentally put my foot in my own sarcastic post. Lol.

Can't wait for you to come back, love you,Your Lady Mary xHen 🐕🐶🐾🐾. 💚💚💚💚

Stut, I love and miss you  :D.  And what is worse, I am reading all your posts from when you joined bb  :D. I did the same thing to Cant, lol.   

So interesting, that's what you get for leaving me so long  ;).  Hope everything is okay there, daughter and the lad behaving, all the pets good and some of your symptoms easing. 

Our King was on top of his game Friday and I accidentally put my foot in my own sarcastic post. Lol.

Miss you too Stut, but I won't read your posts, Mary's a stalker  :laugh: :laugh:

Love you twinny ❤️

Love you stalker 😘♥️

Night LHSG'ers.. wherever you all are 👀

Love to all,

Trishy ❤️

Miss you too Stut, but I won't read your posts, Mary's a stalker  :laugh: :laugh:

Love you twinny ❤️

Love you stalker 😘♥️

Night LHSG'ers.. wherever you all are 👀

Love to all,

Trishy ❤️

I stalk and proud of it  :laugh: :laugh:

Looks like a ghost town here👻.. hope everyone is ok??

DD, are you still feeling good? I hope that's the reason for your silence! Hope you're looking life!  ;D

Meems, how are you doing southern California girl? Hope you are getting time to yourself , maybe disco dancing 💃( without mom)  ;)

Intend, you've been gone too long! Hope you and Dan are well.

FH, GP, Vnm, Mary aka stalker  :laugh:, and everyone else hope your day was a good one!  :thumbsup:

PS.. Vnm you'll be happy to know I was at the mall, doing my part to get your dollars back  :laugh: :laugh:

Twinny, I'm coming to Ireland if you don't get your tiny Irish backside back here! I mean really how much longer will you torcher me?! .. Come home 😩🙏 💔

Espy, should you read this , missing you, feeling nostalgic today for the old times here at LHSG ☹️.. hope you're doing ok.❤️

Peace to you lovely people 🙏❤️

Trishy ❤️

DD, are you still feeling good? I hope that's the reason for your silence! Hope you're looking life!  ;D

Meems, how are you doing southern California girl? Hope you are getting time to yourself , maybe disco dancing 💃( without mom)  ;)

FH, GP, Vnm, Mary aka stalker  :laugh:, and everyone else hope your day was a good one!  :thumbsup:

PS.. Vnm you'll be happy to know I was at the mall, doing my part to get your dollars back  :laugh: :laugh:

Twinny, I'm coming to Ireland if you don't get your tiny Irish backside back here! I mean really how much longer will you torcher me?! .. Come home 😩🙏 💔

Espy, should you read this , missing you, feeling nostalgic today for the old times here at LHSG ☹️.. hope you're doing ok.❤️

Trishy ❤️

Hey girlfriend, thanks for doing your part to keep economy thriving  :laugh: :laugh:  it has been terribly quiet around here.  Hope everyone is doing ok.  Love you guys :smitten: :smitten:

Trishy ❤️

Hey girlfriend, thanks for doing your part to keep economy thriving  :laugh: :laugh:  it has been terribly quiet around here.  Hope everyone is doing ok.  Love you guys :smitten: :smitten:

Hey girl! Yes very quiet 🤔.. I hope it means all is well with the crew??

Spending money is my middle name :D  :laugh:.. I need to try and stay out of the stores but Rich and I were so bored today. I went to church and then when I got home Rich said let's get out of here for awhile, so I said to him , ok so what you're saying is let's go to the mall?  :laugh: :laugh:

Hi tt and mm,

I'm ok. Kind of blah. In my own little world. I'm glad you went shopping tt. I love the mall. Hope you got some nice things! Hope you guys are feeling ok.

It is quiet here today! Ly dd  :smitten:

Hi tt and mm,

I'm ok. Kind of blah. In my own little world. I'm glad you went shopping tt. I love the mall. Hope you got some nice things! Hope you guys are feeling ok.

It is quiet here today! Ly dd  :smitten:

Hey it's so good to hear from you! We missed you! What's going on girl? Why the Blah's?

I bought some bubble bath, got ice cream bc my butt really needs a little more junk in that trunk :laugh: :laugh: ( NOT!) LOL! It was just nice to get out for awhile, got that cabin fever going on 😜

I am not sure.  Just feel tense. Hormones seem out of balance. I feel like I'm getting my period and haven't had it for 1 and a half years. This is weird. I saw blood. Sorry that is disgusting. Just baffled. Plus I had a dram last night I had my period. Very co fused  :idiot:

I'm sorry DD, maybe this is when you would be having a period.  :(. That is one thing I don't miss.

Feel better sweet D.  LY, Mary 💜💜.

I am not sure.  Just feel tense. Hormones seem out of balance. I feel like I'm getting my period and haven't had it for 1 and a half years. This is weird. I saw blood. Sorry that is disgusting. Just baffled. Plus I had a dram last night I had my period. Very co fused  :idiot:

You know what's weird is I've been having very mild cramping every once in awhile and I haven't had my period for 3 years going on 4 🤔.. it was making me a little nervous but I just saw the gyno in October and all was fine. My pap test was negative and all seemed to check out. Who knows DD maybe it's another wild, weird wd sx. Seems anything is possible with wd. You saw blood though? You should see the gyno if there was blood just to be on the safe side. I'm sure everything is fine. Could just mean you're in perimenopause where everything is crazy hormonally.

You know what's weird is I've been having very mild cramping every once in awhile and I haven't had my period for 3 years going on 4 🤔.. it was making me a little nervous but I just saw the gyno in October and all was fine. My pap test was negative and all seemed to check out. Who knows DD maybe it's another wild, weird wd sx. Seems anything is possible with wd. You saw blood though? You should see the gyno if there was blood just to be on the safe side. I'm sure everything is fine. Could just mean you're in perimenopause where everything is crazy hormonally.

Forgot to mention in my fertile days I'd often dream that I had it and then would wake up with it. It's a weird phenomenon but I think women have a very intuition by nature. Just my opinion..

Hey Intend, hope you, Dan, and beautiful Pepper are doing okay.  We've missed you.  Please let us know when tests are for Dan and how they go.  LY, Mary 🌹🌹🚂🚂🚂🐈🐾🐾

I guess that can happen. Maybe the benzos messes the hormones up too. 😭😫😫 I hate hormones. I will make an appt. For a pap. The blood really messed with my head , especially since I had that dream last night. It's like a lifetime movie in my world!! I would go on hormones but right now may not be so good. My thyroid med dam near killed me!! Ahhh 🤣🤣🤪

That's what happened to me tt! Hormones are almost as bizarre as benzos! Weird how we are in tune with our bodies like that. Kind of cool.

[ad...]