Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Hi Mmm,

I dont think I posted either. How are you? My mucles seem to be calming  a bit. I havent done alot of walking in two days but 8 am not in agony.  :o

Hi Mmm,

I dont think I posted either. How are you? My mucles seem to be calming  a bit. I havent done alot of walking in two days but 8 am not in agony.  :o

Pebbles, hey girl!  My muscles are not in agony but still annoying.  Haven't heard from enso :tickedoff:

Walking and using the shatki seem to keep otc meds away, so that makes me happy.  I am using my IPod on shatki now, lol.  Relaxing and listening to some of my favorite music as I lay there.  That 30 minutes just flys.  I am glad your muscles are giving you a break, I hope it's a long one.  I wanted that enso to wear to Dr Thursday  :(. It's obgyn and I will have to lay on that table, ugh.  Oh well, what can you do.  Love you Pebbles, you are the best  ;D

Hi Mmm,

That is good the rug and walking are helping you!! I am sure the enso will come soon. Maybe it is the holidays?  Jeez. I think if it everyday. It will come soon. Thats another appt I have to do. Dammit. Sgould be great with the muscle pain..ugh. Bring the rug ..hehe love youuu Pebbles ❤❤💕💤

Hi Mmm,

That is good the rug and walking are helping you!! I am sure the enso will come soon. Maybe it is the holidays?  Jeez. I think if it everyday. It will come soon. Thats another appt I have to do. Dammit. Sgould be great with the muscle pain..ugh. Bring the rug ..hehe love youuu Pebbles ❤❤💕💤

What a great idea, I will walk in with my shatki mat and pillow  :laugh: :laugh:  She will think she is torturing me and hurry the hell up  :laugh::D.  Yay me!  I am going to go get on it right now.  :smitten: :smitten:

Hi Mmm,

What a great idea, I will walk in with my shatki mat and pillow  :laugh: :laugh:  She will think she is torturing me and hurry the hell up  :laugh::D.  Yay me!  I am going to go get on it right now.  :smitten: :smitten:

Or she might think you're about to ask her out 🤣🤣..

What up ladies? And why am I never the best too many mmmmm's 🤬.. aww screw it, I'm the best to Rich he thinks I'm great :laugh: :laugh:

TT too many uhhhh  .. oh whatever ♥️😁

I think we need laughing around here so I'm thinking it's a good time to bring back RIDDLE TWO FOR TUESDAY!  :D

Now for the newbies here I would post two riddles every Tuesday and anyone here at the LHSG could answer them! It was fun and too many mmmmm's loved it! Ok she hated it and she cheated by using Alexa to solve the riddles :laugh: :laugh:  So whose in? Can I get a show of hands please? :laugh: :laugh:

Ok great so you're all in! 🤣

Riddle 1 - we are twins and we are identical, we have never met and never will.. what are we?

Riddle 2- What did the grumpy guy eat on his birthday?

Ok riddlers have at it! May the best riddler win!  :D

I'll be back with the answers or maybe I'll have a lucky winner when I return...I hope somebody at least tries or comes back in here :tickedoff: .. I might have to start taking to me and me again... Oh yeah I have conversations with myself when no one is on but me, yeah that's right and they're interesting too!  :laugh: :laugh:

TT clock is ticking, tic toc! 😁

SO TONIGHT'S WINNER TO RIDDLE TWO FOR TUESDAY IS ABSOLUTELY NO ONE! SHOCKER I KNOW  :laugh: :laugh:

RIDDLE 1 ANSWER- PARALLEL LINES

RIDDLE 2 ANSWER- CRAB CAKE

I EXPECT FULL PARTICIPATION NEXT TUESDAY! 🤬

TT TOO MANY AND TOO MUCH 🤣🤣

Hi Mmm,

Or she might think you're about to ask her out 🤣🤣..

What up ladies? And why am I never the best too many mmmmm's 🤬.. aww screw it, I'm the best to Rich he thinks I'm great :laugh: :laugh:

TT too many uhhhh  .. oh whatever ♥️😁

Rich is great guy.    She won't think I am asking her out,lol, there's all these pointy things sticking out of mat and pillow.  Now she might think I am nut.  :)

I knew you would run out of T's sooner or later  :laugh: :laugh:  LY, MM 💜💜💜💜

Haha! I missed the whole thing!!! Thx tt!  :laugh:

Mary was so upset she missed it!!  :laugh: she was rekaxing on the magic carpet. I think we all need one...lol

Haha! I missed the whole thing!!! Thx tt!  :laugh:

Mary was so upset she missed it!!  :laugh: she was rekaxing on the magic carpet. I think we all need one...lol

If it means missing Riddle Tuesday, I will buy 2!!

My mind is mush. I have bern watching videos of cute kityems and dogs lately. One kitten swam in the ocean, it was hillarios!

Funny animal videos are great.  ;D

Today is our 48th anniversary.

Going to grocery store.

Happy Anniversary Intend and Dan, that is fabulous.  Buy something really good to eat, just tonight.

And Pepper gets alittle something special to celebrate too!!  So happy for you guys, hope you are feeling well enough to enjoy it.  Love you guys, MM

:clap: :clap: :clap::balloon: :balloon: :yippee: :yippee:

Thank you both!

Pepper is sleeping in front of the fireplace and she loves that!

And Dan will push for something special. Italian sandwiches. He loves those. I like them too. 🌹🌶🛠

[38...]