Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Yes GP, Mary's right. And think of those doggies. If you get pneumonia and have to spend a week in the hospital who's going to walk them? And if you hate doctors (and I assume, hospitals), a doctor visit is far better than not going and then having to end up hospitalized. Plus, your horny neighbor would miss you.

Yes, think of those doggies and even worse, that neighbor might visit !  :)

Yes GP, Mary's right. And think of those doggies. If you get pneumonia and have to spend a week in the hospital who's going to walk them? And if you hate doctors (and I assume, hospitals), a doctor visit is far better than not going and then having to end up hospitalized. Plus, your horny neighbor would miss you.

Yes, think of those doggies and even worse, that neighbor might visit !  :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Did anyone in this group have horrific effects from dosing that went away after goi g up and down a lot and changing benzo.

Now when a I dose the vibrating gets worse, all rigid muscles collapse and joints collapse, get worse head whooshing and fizzing and spine goes hot and sweat.

This then happens again as dose wears off after a few hours and everything starts to seize up again and get horrific WD symptoms and terror of the whole of material reality which then eases a bit after about 12 hours from dose but then the akathesia feeling starts and muscles are so contracted again no position is bearable and can hardly walk around flat.

So happy for you T.  It's great to see you and Kitty loving life and I really enjoy hearing about your travels.  Gives me something to look forward to.

Has anybody tread the thread about DNRS under the Alternative Therapies section.  It sounds really promising.  I read all 8 pages.

Thank you gp, I'll take whatever good days I can get for as long as it lasts. ♥️

Hey guys,

I'm sorry so many of you are having it really rough. Trust me I relate to each and every one of you. I've been down and I've been punched, kicked and tortured from benzo wd. It is by far the most challenging thing I have ever faced. I am only living it up as best as I can bc I don't know when my next "beating" will come. The long timers around here know this very well about me. I've had panic and anxiety that has been off the charts! Sweats, dizziness, brain fog, headaches, inner tremors and vibrations, feelings of being electrocuted, dp and dr , mood swings, insomnia, breathlessness, chest pressure, fast heart rate, low heart rate, high BP, low BP, depression, that made me think about wanting to kill myself and I'm sure there's more but you all get the picture. I just want you all to know that even though I'm feeling good right now I am still in those trenches with you! This is absolute hell to go through. So listen my friend's when those windows come and they will you better grab whatever life you can get your hands on! Get out of the house and do things you love.. And if you can't remember what you used to love before this god forsaken nightmare find new things that interest you. Life is too short so when I feel good I'm out there doing as much as I possibly can bc I know that benzo devil will be back at my heels again. I'm already trying to push thoughts out of my head about another 12 months of tapering ahead of me. I was just thinking this morning that this is my second Christmas here at the LHSG and it's not going to be my last! I'm sure I'll have at least 2 more here. So my friend's be patient while waiting for those windows to open up wide and when they do take in big deep breaths and live, live, live! Life is beautiful, life is a gift and as much as we hate suffering , especially me, it's also part of life.

Sending up those prayers guys 🙏

Love to all of you ♥️

TT wishing on all those 🌠's for sweet, beautiful Windows for all of you. That's my Christmas wish 🌠🙏

Trishy you brought tears to my eyes with your beautiful yet sad post. I'm sorry you'll have to be here for at least another year. I will obviously be right here with you. I'm hoping things get a bit easier for us.

Hey Janice, yes I'll be here at least 2 more years if not longer. We'll keep eachother company. ♥️

Hey guys,

I'm sorry so many of you are having it really rough. Trust me I relate to each and every one of you. I've been down and I've been punched, kicked and tortured from benzo wd. It is by far the most challenging thing I have ever faced. I am only living it up as best as I can bc I don't know when my next "beating" will come. The long timers around here know this very well about me. I've had panic and anxiety that has been off the charts! Sweats, dizziness, brain fog, headaches, inner tremors and vibrations, feelings of being electrocuted, dp and dr , mood swings, insomnia, breathlessness, chest pressure, fast heart rate, low heart rate, high BP, low BP, depression, that made me think about wanting to kill myself and I'm sure there's more but you all get the picture. I just want you all to know that even though I'm feeling good right now I am still in those trenches with you! This is absolute hell to go through. So listen my friend's when those windows come and they will you better grab whatever life you can get your hands on! Get out of the house and do things you love.. And if you can't remember what you used to love before this god forsaken nightmare find new things that interest you. Life is too short so when I feel good I'm out there doing as much as I possibly can bc I know that benzo devil will be back at my heels again. I'm already trying to push thoughts out of my head about another 12 months of tapering ahead of me. I was just thinking this morning that this is my second Christmas here at the LHSG and it's not going to be my last! I'm sure I'll have at least 2 more here. So my friend's be patient while waiting for those windows to open up wide and when they do take in big deep breaths and live, live, live! Life is beautiful, life is a gift and as much as we hate suffering , especially me, it's also part of life.

Love to all of you ♥️

TT wishing on all those 🌠's for sweet, beautiful Windows for all of you. That's my Christmas wish 🌠🙏

Thanks Trishy, I feel the same. This will be my 3rd Christmas on BB, and that is very depressing. I too am feeling ok right now but nothing compared to my old self. I remember what I used to love before but I have no desire or motivation to do it any longer. Thankful for all of you LHSG'ers, best group on BB. Love ya

Thankful for you too kitty, we're very lucky to have eachother. Hang in there I'm sure there are better days ahead for all of us. ♥️

Hey guys,

Love to all of you ♥️

Thank you Trishy for your post.  I too may be here next year and wvwn though I had a few good days, I feel very down today.  I actually feel overmedicated and it's so frustrating. 

I'm sorry you have gone though what you have and I'm glad you have good periods now to enjoy life.

Hi FH, I'm sorry today is a rough one. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. Be good to yourself today and pamper yourself. Get under the covers and maybe watch some uplifting movies or funny tv shows.  ♥️

Aww Tt;

That was a nice post. You have been through hell. I am eo glad you have been getting out and enjoying life . I am sm happy you have new kittens.  They bring such happiness and fun into your life. You brought tears to my eyes too! Have a great day and dont spend to much money lol  ;D ly.dd

Aww you're so sweet Suzy Q, I'm praying for you girl. Hang on better days ahead. I know that's not much comfort but as they say this too shall pass.. Just sucks while you're in it.

No worries the bank account is getting low 🙄

Love ya,

TT ♥️

That is perfect for me mmm!

Gp, just get it over with. We will just kerp nagging you. We need you alive as Janice says. Reba wants you to go too. She told me!.

Oh maybe that was an.intrusive thought...jk ahaaa

Did anyone in this group have horrific effects from dosing that went away after goi g up and down a lot and changing benzo.

Now when a I dose the vibrating gets worse, all rigid muscles collapse and joints collapse, get worse head whooshing and fizzing and spine goes hot and sweat.

This then happens again as dose wears off after a few hours and everything starts to seize up again and get horrific WD symptoms and terror of the whole of material reality which then eases a bit after about 12 hours from dose but then the akathesia feeling starts and muscles are so contracted again no position is bearable and can hardly walk around flat.

Ajusta, I'm really sorry you have these symptoms. You must be suffering so much. I've been reading this group since summer and I don't remember anyone reporting such bad symptoms, especially the physical ones you describe. I knew a woman in a FB group who had TMJ probably as bad or worse than yours, plus a condition called DISH:  Diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis. She attributes both to the valium taper. There are other people around the forum who are on a wheel chair or bedridden. Probably they would probably have similar symptoms. I suppose most of them are protracted. I really hope you get some relief from your suffering.

Hi Ajusta,

I am so sorry you are suffering so much. I have muscle sx but they seem to stay the same after dosing. I have been holding. I dont know what the next cut will be like. I dread to think about it. I really hope this eases for you soon.

Hi Ajusta,

I am so sorry you are suffering so much. I have muscle sx but they seem to stay the same after dosing. I have been holding. I dont know what the next cut will be like. I dread to think about it. I really hope this eases for you soon.

Suzy I think I've been skimming and missed how bad you're feeling today. I'm sorry. I hope you get some relief too. You're suffering so much and still you manage to send a good vibe to everyone. You're a true angel and you deserve to heal so much. I hope our hold gets us to a better place. Look at this new member who came after years holding. I'll just do that. I'm no way tapering in this condition. I'll tell my psych in January and if he's not on board I'll go on a doctor hunt, living on my stash. You tell your doctor about your "fibromialgia" and how you need the K for that.

Aww Thanks Janice,

I am doing a little better. Just a little down but not to bad. The hold has helped alot. We just take our time. We dont need to taper ourselves into hell. I still think out nervous sx is very sensitive. Ha! That is an understatement..lol. I have a little stash too!! Not as much as you. Had I known this was my destiny I would have saved more. Lol. No worries we are healing. Ly Suzy

Your Dr isn’t trying to cut you off, is she Pebbles?

I think I would just say the holidays were really tough so you couldn’t cut, but are trying to make progress again.  Then let it go at that.  You’re still with the witch right?

Adjusta, I don’t think going up and down is a good thing.  Maybe updosing and a long hold would be better.  Look at our superstar Olivekitty.

That is perfect for me mmm!

Gp, just get it over with. We will just kerp nagging you. We need you alive as Janice says. Reba wants you to go too. She told me!.

Oh maybe that was an.intrusive thought...jk ahaaa

Oh no, Reba is looping in Pepples head.  :laugh: :laugh: :smitten: :smitten:

Oh, I had just read Jen's thread. She is adorable. I had tears in my eyes when she said she was down to zero. So hapoy she is done the poor thing.

Oh, I had just read Jen's thread. She is adorable. I had tears in my eyes when she said she was down to zero. So hapoy she is done the poor thing.

She has had a rough time Suzy, but she never stopped heading in the right direction, fighting every day.  Now, I really hope she gets a break soon, she is so exhausted.  Just some decent sleep would help so much.  💙🙏💙🙏💙🙏💙

Yes, be careful.  Reba will definitely cause looping thoughts..

Did you see where BenzoGirls dog got overexcited at her friends house cuz she has 3 golden and a big yard.  She knocked her friend over, broke her leg and they ended up at the ER?    I think Morgan was just trying to knock out the competition.  They are show dogs  :D

I hope Jen can finally heal now.  She really had it rough

Yes, be careful.  Reba will definitely cause looping thoughts..

Did you see where BenzoGirls dog got overexcited at her friends house cuz she has 3 golden and a big yard.  She knocked her friend over, broke her leg and they ended up at the ER?    I think Morgan was just trying to knock out the competition.  They are show dogs  :D

I hope Jen can finally heal now.  She really had it rough

Me too GP, she desperately needs a break  :smitten:

When did that happen with BG's dog?  Wow. 

[58...]