Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Good morning,  Valiumnomore,  I did have a better night. Slept some six hours. Woke up around 5 am. because of a mean pain in every muscle and joint. Paracetamols didn't do anything so far. Hope it gets better as the day goes on, it usually does. Perhaps I can even take a walk this afternoon. It's a sunny day, so let's hope for the best. Wishing you and all of us a better day,

Morning Troch have you tried brufen it could perhaps help a bit more however be careful it doesn't upset your stomach make sure and take it with food.Sadly nothing will help much but if it eases it a little that is a bonus.l have to say the pains you are getting in your stomach sound very like IBS.Just my opinion honey.Try to enjoy at least some of your day.love to you.X

Hey Janice,

I do lije your stories! You have a good sense of humour. I try to also. I have to laugh at nyself sometimes.  ;D Like the airheaded benzo brain things  I do.  :laugh: If baldy doesnt show back up it is his loss!! I will him a chemistry set for xmas.  :laugh: I will check out the video thx. Just when I think the what ifs they reep bqck in. I5s so automatic. Hopint the mental sx get better. I am finding mine have alot. I agree with Stut. You came of the lexapeo completely. That has to be horrible. Congrats on that. Yo6 are very strong. Love you Suzy

Hey Stut,

That somes yummy! I never had a goose before.  :laugh: I wont lwt anyone patronize  me. I really have let ppl walk all over me my whole life. Sometimes I dont even think I knew it. It is crazy. It has been pissing and freezing here too. I am gping to walk today.  I kind of think the cold freezes the mucles and I dont feel it as m7ch. Lol. Hope the puppies sis and daughter are well. Hope your anxiety is letting up. Love you Suzy

Hi Troch,

My muscles are worse in the morning too

I have this heating pad under me at night. Just started last night. When I feel the pain at night, I flip it on. I dont care. It goes off on its own. When I woke up this morning my mucles were not half as bad. Ibrupfen helps too in a crunch. Ly Suzy

Morning guys, wow, you have been busy this morning  :). I sleep on a heating pad too DD.  It has 10 settings and as long as you keep it 4 or below, it will stay on an hour and a half.  Sometimes I roll around too much and I end up laying on a lump, lol, and that causes my back to hurt.  What did bf do with your medicine?  That must have happened when I had that long migraine.  Still hoping for the enso!!  Love ya , MM.  💜💜💜

Hey Troch, the muscle pain sucks and has been my primary symptom through this whole taper.  I hope it eases off for you.  Totally sucks  ;)💜

Hey Vali, you sound good this morning, hope you have a good day  :smitten: :smitten:

Final, sorry your symptoms are so rough, I hope they ease soon.  I know you are going to be okay,

💜💜💜💜

Lil, I saw you reading.  I miss you and hope things turn around.  Post if you can.  LY, Mary 💜💜

Stutwhat time are you posting, damn.  I can't catch you , hmmmm, our King could have a cold,

:laugh: :laugh:  I still miss him.  My heavens, what a lot of meat, how many people are you feeding?

Love you woman, your Lady Mary.  🍀🍀🍀🍀

Stutwhat time are you posting, damn.  I can't catch you , hmmmm, our King could have a cold,

:laugh: :laugh:  I still miss him.  My heavens, what a lot of meat, how many people are you feeding?

Lol about 9 am after my walk lol.l am feeding 17 on Xmas day and 11 on boxing Day 😕.I had my eye on a big turkey this morning when l went back to get it it was gone damn it 😤.How are you honey feeling any better at all?That king of ours is a bit of a drama queen he was looking for you to go over and mop his brow 🤢.

Thanks ladies for your care and support!  :smitten: Yes, Stut, you're right: I do have IBS.  To get rid of the muscle pain for a couple of hours I took an Ibuprofen with lunch just now. I've had several stomach ulcers in the past, so I have to be extra careful. DD,  The idea of warmth or heat in the form of a heated pad had crossed my mind and was suggested to me by a number of people. I'll see what I will do with that. Mary and dd, this muscle pain really is awful. I feel for you.

Hope we can all find some enjoyable moments today.  :thumbsup: And I am going for that walk again this afternoon. Thanks for cheering me on. 

Val, I live in the Netherlands. Not too cold at the moment,  still some sun, so time for me to go for that walk. :)

Thanks ladies for your care and support!  Yes, Valiumnomore, you're right: I do have IBS.  To get rid of the pain for a couple of hours I took an Ibuprofen with lunch just now. I've had several stomach ulcers in the past, so I have to be extra careful. The idea of warmth or heat in the form of a heater pad had crossed my mind and was suggested to me by a number of people. I'll see what I will do with that.

Hope we can all find some enjoyable moments today. And Stut, I am going for that walk again this afternoon. Thanks for cheering me on.  :thumbsup:

Hi Troch what do you take for the IBS remember it can also cause dizziness and palps.l would then stay away from the brufen however if you take it with food you should be ok.Good on you l think you were feeling agitated l think exercise is the best way to combat that.X

Lol about 9 am after my walk lol.l am feeding 17 on Xmas day and 11 on boxing Day 😕.I had my eye on a big turkey this morning when l went back to get it it was gone damn it 😤.How are you honey feeling any better at all?That king of ours is a bit of a drama queen he was looking for you to go over and mop his brow 🤢.

I am feeling some better, knock wood  :smitten:  next time you see a big turkey m snatch it.  No, I didn't mean Joe,  :D. I can't believe but my oatmeal is ready.  I swear, I am going to catch you soon.

Pet those babies and you be careful running around in that weather.  Trishy still owes us those damn purses, weren't we waiting on those last year.  Love you much Stut!!    🍀💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I am feeling some better, knock wood  :smitten:  next time you see a big turkey m snatch it.  No, I didn't mean Joe,  :D. I can't believe but my oatmeal is ready.  I swear, I am going to catch you soon.

Pet those babies and you be careful running around in that weather.  Trishy still owes us those damn purses, weren't we waiting on those last year.  Love you much Stut!!    🍀💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Awe damn it l will try to get on next week sometime.Now you enjoy your porridge and take it easy.Keep an eye on our ailing king maybe it's time for a younger model 🤔😏.l am on turkey alert that won't happen again 😜.Try to enjoy your day honey and give my boys hugs.love you my lady Mary Hen.X

Hi Stut, I take Mebeverine 200 mgs twice a day 20 minutes before I start to eat. It relaxes the muscles in the colon. Usually does the trick. But benzos mess up the whole body, so the gut as well. Last night was ( hopefully)  a one off. Because of the IBS I 'm on a very restricted diet. And still have to be careful. Ps. Just got back from my walk. 14 minutes: " A small step for man, but a giant leap for me..." 😁

Hi Stut, I take Mebeverine 200 mgs twice a day 20 minutes before I start to eat. It relaxes the muscles in the colon. Usually does the trick. But benzos mess up the whole body, so the gut as well. Last night was ( hopefully)  a one off. Because of the IBS I 'm on a very restricted diet. And still have to be careful. Ps. Just got back from my walk. 14 minutes: " A small step for man, but a giant leap for me..." 😁

Woohoo Troch give yourself a big pat on the back honey.l used to take spasmonal which is alverine 120 mgs have to say it for me was about the best.l don't take anything now as l find it really doesn't help much.lt comes and goes like everything else in withdrawal.Have to say the nausea is harder for me than the pain.Now try to enjoy some of your day honey.X

Hi Everyone,

I'm feeling better mentally so far today, which is a relief. I did sleep in my usual broken manner but got about 6 hours in total and that is pretty good.  Did not wake up with the heart pounding panic I have experienced for the past two days. 

But I was a little dizzy and out of it.  It seems like I have some newer symptoms that have shown up as I have gone lower but I'm told that can happen. 

I do my walks in the afternoon when I am calmer and it breaks up my day. 

Though muscle pain is not my main symtom, I do have lower leg aches and numb feet at times.  I use a homepathic creme called Hylands at night and I dont have the aches in the morning. My legs usually start to ache after my benzo hits my system.  So weird.  I also use a heating pad on my lower back because I sit so much and I think that also effects my feet.

Very grateful not to feel crushing depression today. 

Hey Mmm,

I just thought to do it last night. It helps alot.  You wake up in better shape. Mine was everrywere too! I have to check the settings. It does shut off. I have the sable too. Bless you for telling me about it. I am on it now.  Jim keasures my dose in the morning.  I just take it once a day. When I start tapering again, I should probably do it myself. The cut was a little much the last time. Man. I feel pretty normal now I think. Except the pain. I hope you hear from enso soon.  It cant he much more than a week. What a process! Ly dd

That is awesome Troch! I fund walking helps the stomach too. We need to move around or things get worse. I find it helps me. The oatmeal if you can eat it and fiber helps. If you can.  :thumbsup:

Hey Mmm,

I just thought to do it last night. It helps alot.  You wake up in better shape. Mine was everrywere too! I have to check the settings. It does shut off. I have the sable too. Bless you for telling me about it. I am on it now.  Jim keasures my dose in the morning.  I just take it once a day. When I start tapering again, I should probably do it myself. The cut was a little much the last time. Man. I feel pretty normal now I think. Except the pain. I hope you hear from enso soon.  It cant he much more than a week. What a process! Ly dd

I have 2, one on bed, one draped over back of my recliner with a towel over it.  Those heating pads have saved my life.  And that shatki mat works for a couple hours after you get off, most days , I can get by using all that and not taking any otc meds, which every day I can do that I have to consider successful.  I was taking way too much.  Glad it's giving you some relief  ;). LY, MM 💜💜

I hate when ppl start pulling out saws and making noise all day. Especially your getting over a migraine.  Unbelievable!!  :tickedoff:

I think they are at lunch now, or gone, that's what I am hoping for  :D :D

Glad you are feeling a little better Fh. I lnow the walks are hard in this cold weather but I really think it helps. We cant sit on our asses all day and next thing you know your mind goes crazy being at home. Lol. Ly dd

[e6...]