Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Hi Everyone,

Wanted to say hi after not being on for awhile.

I've been in a wave and was just trying to get through that period.  For me it's the mental symptoms that drag me down more the physical.  Sometimes it's the side effects of Clonazapam and sometimes it's the withdrawal symptoms but either way it takes a lot of energy to stay afloat. 

I love your kitties Trish, they are so cute.  I know they will bring you lots of joy.  I love the name Coco but can't think of another one to go with it. 

Mary, I'm glad you have gotten some relief from your migraines.

GP, Olive, DD, Stut, Gilly, Intend, Bill, HFR, Breck, Troch, Meems,

ValiumNoMore and anyone I have missed , I'm wishing you all tolerable and decent days ahead. 

Final

Hi Stut,

Thanks for checking in! I am having a good Portland trip, I have managed to get out and be social several times so that feels like a success to me.

Trishy your new babies are so cute, I wish I could snuggle them!

Mary, how do you see if someone has been reading? I don't really have any reason to, I was just wondering!

Love to all

You can only tell if they are on and you see their name.  If they sign off and don't post, you can't tell.

I know Intend well, if she is signed on, usually she is reading.  Glad you are having a good time OK ;)

Hi Everyone,

Wanted to say hi after not being on for awhile.

I've been in a wave and was just trying to get through that period.  For me it's the mental symptoms that drag me down more the physical.  Sometimes it's the side effects of Clonazapam and sometimes it's the withdrawal symptoms but either way it takes a lot of energy to stay afloat. 

I love your kitties Trish, they are so cute.  I know they will bring you lots of joy.  I love the name Coco but can't think of another one to go with it. 

Mary, I'm glad you have gotten some relief from your migraines.

GP, Olive, DD, Stut, Gilly, Intend, Bill, HFR, Breck, Troch, Meems,

ValiumNoMore and anyone I have missed , I'm wishing you all tolerable and decent days ahead. 

Final

I hope you feel better soon FH, we miss you and think of you :smitten: :smitten:

Hi Stut,

Thanks for checking in! I am having a good Portland trip, I have managed to get out and be social several times so that feels like a success to me.

Trishy your new babies are so cute, I wish I could snuggle them!

Mary, how do you see if someone has been reading? I don't really have any reason to, I was just wondering!

Love to all

You can only tell if they are on and you see their name.  If they sign off and don't post, you can't tell.

I know Intend well, if she is signed on, usually she is reading.  Glad you are having a good time OK ;)

Ah! Gotcha. That makes sense.

Hung out with my ex boyfriend tonight who happens to also be my bestie.. we played cribbage. When I was in the depths of acute w/d and could not leave the house, my boyfriend (different ex) and I played cribbage all day and evening. That was back when he was super supportive of me, before he got sick of it. It was one of the only things that made me feel happy. I haven't played in over a year now, it was fun playing tonight, especially since I am not in acute anymore!

Love to all of you.

Stutt good morning our Irish New virgin Mary, queen, and nurse to us all here sufferers.

Like others said, it's amazing how you can address each of us and our individual struggles so accurately and give us such wise advice. No wonder you're a nurse. Will you ever go back to nursing when you're healed from this injury? I think when you heal you should start your own business. I don't know doing what, that's up to you to decide if course, but something you like, because we're too old to start something we don't like. We don't have time. I'm here having breakfast in the fancy Cafe. There's a bald shy guy who really looks like a nice person and sometimes he looks at me but he's very shy and he quickly dives back into his laptop, so it's hard to start a conversation like this. He must be extremely shy I think. As for my dating site, really it's a gallery of monsters there. Not only the looks but the dumb things they write in the description. I should stop paying and save my good thirty euros a month. However, my daughter rolls on the floor laughing when we read the descriptions together, so I suppose it serves as entertainment.  I hope you wake up to a great day. Love you, Janice

Hi to everyone else, I'll try to catch up later but I might be a bit busy so maybe I won't, but you're all on my mind and I hope we all get some relief today.

Hello everyone,  hope you all had a good day yesterday. And the added blessing of a good night. Mine was 6 hours of sleep,  with a bonus of having no anxiety whatsoever after I woke up! I even had some light sleep after that until 7.45 am. Wow, this hasn't happened in over a year! So, a great start to the day. The sun is shining,  so I hope to be going for a walk later this morning. This afternoon I'm having CBT again. Wishing us all a great day, symptom free and enjoyable.  :thumbsup:

Hi Val, absolutely right about Stut!  Maybe you should give the bald, shy guy a chance. What you see is what you get... Might be a nice surprise and it would save you €30 as well.  :thumbsup:

Stut are you here?  Stut!  Please be here, I forgot to post you last night until I was in the bed, so I promised myself, as soon as my feet hit the floor, I would post you.  I'm here  :D;D

Hey everyone,

Good morning. Hope everyone is feeling a little better today!! Just woke up. I will catch up later. Loe and healing to all!

Hi mmm,

Have you heard anything! Is your migraine gone?

Hey everyone,

Good morning. Hope everyone is feeling a little better today!! Just woke up. I will catch up later. Loe and healing to all!

Hi mmm,

Have you heard anything! Is your migraine gone?

Morning DD, no haven't heard, keeping my fingers crossed everyday though :). Migraine seems to be lurking, you can't trust them, but I am hoping.  You have a good morning, I will keep ya posted.  LY, Mary 💜💜💜

Argghh, I am dying for you to get this. Maybe today.  My mother used to get bad migraines too. I felt so sorry for her. Hopefully it is over. I am ok. Bad cramping  in my sides and butt last night. It is so strange. I hope this is bwd. It has to be. Ly Pebbles

Argghh, I am dying for you to get this. Maybe today.  My mother used to get bad migraines too. I felt so sorry for her. Hopefully it is over. I am ok. Bad cramping  in my sides and butt last night. It is so strange. I hope this is bwd. It has to be. Ly Pebbles

I get pain in my sides but not cramps.  My guess it is withdrawal.  :(. My left eye feels huge this morning.  I want a f--King window!!    Now  ;D. I am not getting too worried about the enso, she said they were really behind and it could be as late as the 19th.  Or as early as the 9th, that's why I start paying attention to all my emails yesterday.  I just hope it helps me, like your mom.  Best Christmas present ever  :)

It changed to cramps on new teva it was the pain and tightness before.  I hate the eye stuff. Mine has eased up. It hurts. Keep.me posted. Praying it works for you like my.mom. Fingers crossed. Love you

Mary,

Cardiologist tried several BP meds on me but I had a reaction to them all.  Only one he did not try is an Ace Inhibitor.  So I dunno at this point.  UGH!

Thanks for asking and caring.

Kimmie

Mary,

Cardiologist tried several BP meds on me but I had a reaction to them all.  Only one he did not try is an Ace Inhibitor.  So I dunno at this point.  UGH!

Thanks for asking and caring.

Kimmie

I am sorry Kimmie, I hope all this passes quickly  :smitten: :smitten:

Any news yet Mmm? I went out it was warm today. The windows are open. I wish our effen windows would open. Lolm If yhat makes sense.  Actually I would have been pretty good if I didnt ferl like I fell off a building.  :tickedoff: ly Pebbles

Any news yet Mmm? I went out it was warm today. The windows are open. I wish our effen windows would open. Lolm If yhat makes sense.  Actually I would have been pretty good if I didnt ferl like I fell off a building.  :tickedoff: ly Pebbles

No, not yet. :-\.  Lol.  It's cold, wet, and windy here, , just the kind of weather that likes to get in my muscles and bones  :tickedoff:  I use to love days like this.  I just don't know Pebbles, I keep trying to let the symptoms come and go and accept it all.  The problem is, they don't seem to go.  :D. They aren't keeping up with their part of that deal.  Lol.  I do so much better when I can stay in a good mood, which is almost impossible with a migraine.  So just thankful today I am in decent mood. We gotta help Too Many come up with names for those kitties before they are named after Manning brothers  :laugh: :laugh:  stay on top of the building girlfriend  ;).  LY , MM.  💜💜💜

Pebbles, there is a newbie on the Teva thread that I think is asking about what you take, but no one is answering him. dbhigh333.  Would you take a look?  It just about the new pill.  :smitten: :smitten:

Hi Mmm,

I try to accept too and it still hurts! Ot is easier to take when your mood is ok. Today my mood has been good.  So I can toleraye it better. It is rainy here too, but warm. I hope the migraine ran its course. I will go.over and check.out the teva thread. I think Sugar and Spice is cute! Ly Pebbles

Hi Mmm,

I try to accept too and it still hurts! Ot is easier to take when your mood is ok. Today my mood has been good.  So I can toleraye it better. It is rainy here too, but warm. I hope the migraine ran its course. I will go.over and check.out the teva thread. I think Sugar and Spice is cute! Ly Pebbles

Thanks for answering that guy💜.  I thought of that too!!  See what Too Many thinks  :laugh: :laugh:

Trishy, a newer buddy maybe contacting you to talk about POTS, I told her you wouldn't mind.  LY, MM

🐱🐱🐾🐾🐾💜💜

Hey girlfriend, I'd be happy to help her if I can. She can absolutely contact me.  :)

So I see you and pebbles just love the Manning brothers and you want me to name the kitties after them.. Well I'll think about it  >:D:laugh: :laugh: .. Still undecided ladies but my granddaughter who is 5 is insistent on Bella for the girl but I like Coco. She's 5 we adore her so she'll probably get her way on that. She likes Dash for the boy over Beau so 🤷‍♀️.. still open for suggestions. I like sugar but spice ehhh.. they do go nicely together though  :laugh:

Hope that migraine is gone many mmmmm's. 🙏🤞

Love ya,

TT too many T'S in the tank :laugh: :laugh:🍎♥️

[ef...]