Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better weekend.

. Morning GP what are you doing cutting your z drug and by such a huge amount? Listen honey try not to change your drugs until you are off the benzo.There is no easy drug to taper they all can bite you on the ass so don't change anything else my love.Also wanted to ask how you got my boots 😜. You enjoy Wicked.know l am here for you when you need me.love you X

I snuck in to your closet while you were tending the garden.  You almost caught me but luckily the Queen dropped by to borrow your wheelbarrow.

So can we start calling Trishy apple butt now?  Affectionately of course.  ::)

Of course we can, between me and Stut she has had many names over the months.  You should get to pick one  :laugh: :laugh:

GP, there is a tense unit by Aleve, you can find at most drug stores.  It comes with a remote.  I use it on my lower back when I go out and it really helps.  The remote really makes it worth the money.  Just a suggestion  ;)

I have a TENS unit.  I think I will use it today.  My back hurts so bad and I only walked the dogs!

I should have left well enough alone.  I was in such a good place.  Maybe I just wanted to be part of the misery.  Oh woe is me.

I have a TENS unit.  I think I will use it today.  My back hurts so bad and I only walked the dogs!

I should have left well enough alone.  I was in such a good place.  Maybe I just wanted to be part of the misery.  Oh woe is me.

I am so sorry, back pain just sucks.  I hope updosing and your brace or tens unit makes you comfortable enough to enjoy the play.  :smitten: :smitten:

Hey everyone!

Looks like we all still have crappy mucle pain.  :-[

I walked yesterday snd ised my foa ln roller and was so sore.  Ended up taking an.ibuprofin before bed. I had to, couldnt take it. I woke up.not to bad. I am sorry gp.you are hurting so much. So.frustrating. I have done that with my effexor so many times.  You just want off the crap. I always regret it.  You should just wait on the ambien till you finish your taper. I know it sucks! Love ya Pebbles

Mmm,

How are you feeling

I.hope a little better stabilixing on the new v. Hope you are still taking taking your walks when.you can. I havent posted much lately Jim is home and is messing up my routine. Lol. Love you Pebbles  :smitten:

I have been in a downward  wave for last 7 days. I haven’t changed anything except take 3 small dosages if mirtazapine, 3 days apart, not consecutively because I was losing it from insomnia. I also take trazadone, which wasn’t helping. Yesterday I was sick and had the most severe symptoms since I updosed 4 weeks ago. And I got an additional symptom of throat tightening chest anxiety. Do you think the mirtz caused this? I know this takes 3 months to stabilize but is it typical for symptoms to get worse? No updose, right?  Thanks you all seem so happy and I have dp so I’ve stayed off last few days.

Hi Magnolias,

I am so sorry you are feeling so bad. Dont apologize you are not needy. Its ok. I have noticed that it takes time to stabalize and even when I feel better them bam awave hits again

I know its awful. Try to distract as much as you can. I know its hard. Keep holding and let sx settle. I M not sure if the other medicine would cause a wave. Hopefully others will chime in soon. Its been quiet lately here. I think everyone is struggling a bit too. This to shall pass  :smitten:

Magnolis you're not needy, you're in acute wd and that's hell on earth so you need reassurance. There's no guarantee you'll be better in three months but people are USUALLY better in three months. Or two, it depends on each person. Make sure you take the same amount of Valium every day. That's super important. Did the mirtazapine make you sleep? People always say don't get hooked on another med, however I started taking gabapentin and trazodone when I was like you are, and I still take them. I wish I hadn't started with gabapentin but now I'm on it, period. On the other hand, I don't know if I'd be worse without it. No idea. Did the mirtazapine work for you? Some people speak well of it and some don't, like with gabapentin. I still haven't seen many posts saying they went through hell to taper trazodone though. I know you're having the intrusives. You believe this is permanent however that's a huge benzo lie that wd is telling you. The only good thing about bwd is that it's temporary. You think you can't bear it but you can. You're stronger than you think. I have monophobia, fear of being alone. Television saved my life. The more people on the screen the better, especially debates on my big TV where it looks like they're sitting in my own living room. In summer I slept there. Find what works for you and never give up because you'll come out of this.

I'm sorry Mag, I was napping, you are never a bother.  You've already gotten 2 good answers, it is very normal too feel worse at times while holding .  When you are holding, you really need to hold everything where it is.  I am not very knowledgeable about mirtz.  Were you taking it on a regular basis before?  Or just when needed?  Never think you are a bother.  Weekends can be much slower for answers , so don't let it worry you in that happens.  LY, Mary ♥️♥️

Val,

I have “people phobia “. Can’t stand voices,tv, or hearing people talk outside my house. I try listening to audio inspiration,Baylissa, like you suggested. That’s why distraction is tough because I cannot watch tv. The human voice hurts me now.  I’m not like this normally.

Val,

I have “people phobia “. Can’t stand voices,tv, or hearing people talk outside my house. I try listening to audio inspiration,Baylissa, like you suggested. That’s why distraction is tough because I cannot watch tv. The human voice hurts me now.  I’m not like this normally.

OK I'm so sorry Magnolis as TV was my lifesaver. What could distract you without it being people's voices?  Read eastcoast, look for her threads. She couldn't watch TV. She was scared. She distracted needling little beads. Many people knit. Puzzles. Crossword puzzles. Have you been to the games section on BBs yet?

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?board=150.0

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better weekend.

. Morning GP what are you doing cutting your z drug and by such a huge amount? Listen honey try not to change your drugs until you are off the benzo.There is no easy drug to taper they all can bite you on the ass so don't change anything else my love.Also wanted to ask how you got my boots 😜. You enjoy wicked my love and don't forget the picture 😵. love you.X

Morning Feeling woohoo well done honey.l am so proud of you.Keep up the good work you are doing amazingly well.l plan to be off by Easter however what will be will be.l am not going to destroy all my hard work at this stage so l will listen to my body and creep of when the time is right.What a day that will be and we will all get there when the time is right.love to you.X

Morning Suzy l hope you feel a little better today.You are doing well honey.Be kind to yourself and know l am here for you when you need me.love you X

Morning Twiny apple butt 😕.l really have no idea what my ass looks like however it does the job it was meant for so l have no complaints 😝. You enjoy your weekend honey and stay strong.love you my lST X

Morning lady Mary, Intend Gilly Valley Free Janice Olive Bill Troch Meems and everyone here sending you my love and hoping everyone has a withdrawal free day.X

Love you woman and I hope you're having a good weekend. I'm also glad to hear your ass is in good working condition, good news  :thumbsup::laugh: :laugh:

LST♥️♥️

So can we start calling Trishy apple butt now?  Affectionately of course.  ::)

Of course we can, between me and Stut she has had many names over the months.  You should get to pick one  :laugh: :laugh:

True statement  :laugh: :laugh:

Love ya woman ♥️

TT Trish too many titles  :laugh: :laugh:

Guys, you are such a comfort and support to me that I can’t put into words my gratitude! :smitten:

Mag,

I always got worse while holding then it turns around and you start to go the other direction. You just have to hold on tight while the punches are coming at ya.. Then it subsides and you start feeling gradually better little by little. Hang in there :thumbsup:

Trish♥️

Val,

I had that symtom too! Last year when I was in the thick of it I could only watch children's shows... Weird I know but they were tolerable. For some reason I couldn't take regular adult tv. I couldn't stand listening to their voices. I really would suggest children's shows or cartoons, sounds silly but I actually liked them then. It was better than no TV and it was something to do while I was pretty much incapacitated on my couch for the entire summer.

I read Oscar who was a buddy on here could only handle children's shows too! I was surprised to find that someone else has that sx as well..

Well I hope my fellow LHSG'ers had a decent weekend so far. Hang in there everyone tomorrow's a new day if today wasn't so that great. Hang tough my friends.

Love to all,

TT too many T'S Trish ♥️

[9d...]