Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Good morning LHSG.  I am in low mood and pain too.  It must be tapering Ambien.  What a vicious beast that is.  I’m holding on lorazepam.  My dreams are disturbing and sometimes I can’t tell what is true and what is a lie.  I keep telling myself it’s a benzo/z drug lie. 

I go see Wicked tomorrow.  I’m debating whether to get a massage, or PT appointment or just lie back on the heating pad with a book and my dogs.

Trishy,  men like big tushies.  Think Kim Kardashian!

They do like big butts! I have to say though I'm no where near Kim Kardashian butt big! I'm half that butt 😂😂😂.. I have an apple bottom, I'm a curvy ( once petite before the extra 10 or so lbs) woman. I think my Apple bottom, once one of my most attractive assets, is turning into a navel orange with an apple bottom shape 😂😂.. oh well it is what it is. I'm just on a mission to not gain any extra lbs and just maintain through the holidays and then after the new year get these lbs off 😜

Also I would suggest an updose as well if need be. I did it last year for flying. I updosed on the flight to Florida and on the flight back home and I was absolutely fine. That's just my experience and opinion. A one off will do no harm in my opinion. Enjoy yourself!! Don't let anything ruin this for you!

Trishy and her growing tush have spoken😉♥️

[/quote

I have same plan for my butt too Trishy, maintain, then smaller  :laugh: :laugh:

Is there anything good for Black Friday sales.  I would never want to battle the crowds but what about Amazon?

Mary if you do market Pet Sents, my first 2 Golden’s loved Eau De Dead Frog, Reba is more versatile and will go for essence of Cat Pee, Mole Musk, or Squashed Squirrel No. 5.  Personally I like Honeysuckle and Gardenia.

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Well my friends l hope you all had a tolerable Thanksgiving?

. Morning Trish sounds as though you did.Now sadly you keep saying size 8 if you ever come for a visit to me l would advise you buy all clothes before you come here.l am saying that because your size 8 is our size 10 l really don't want you getting depressed 😵😱😕. What hell odds what size you are honey you are beautiful inside and out so eat away and enjoy yourself.Keep on enjoying life.love you my lST X

. Morning Suzy l am glad you enjoyed your day.Kids can really lift your mood.l think your mum just can't cope with you not being well and that's why she reacts the way she does.Just focus on recovery sweetheart it doesn't matter if they don't understand.Now rest today my love you will probably feel a little worse today after yesterday.Take it easy.love you.X

. Morning lady Mary good to see you posting l hope that is a sign you are improving?l hope you didn't work Tim too hard yesterday 😋. Love you my lady Mary Hen.X

Morning GP l haven't read a lot from you recently how are you my lovely?Are you still holding?I really hope you enjoy Wicked.love you.X

. Morning Feeling how are you my love?Are you still feeling much the same?I hope you are feeling a little better.love you.X

Morning Troch l hope you are feeling ok? Remember this is a long process and it will take a lot of time.You can do this.love to you.X

Morning Intend, Olive, Gilly Free Esperanza Valley Bill let us know how you are if you can.Miss you all.Love and hugs Stut X

Hey twin! Oh pish posh I'll be a size 2 if I ever come over there bc I'll diet my Tushy literally right off!  :laugh: :laugh:

So glad to see you posted. We all look forward to it 😁 I'm sorry to read you were feeling a little down ☹️.. hope that's lifted but if I know you, you let it ride right off your back. You're one tough Irish cookie or biscuit 🤔

Love you, you wonderful woman! Enjoy your weekend ♥️♥️♥️ LST

Enjoy your weekend

Is there anything good for Black Friday sales.  I would never want to battle the crowds but what about Amazon?

Mary if you do market Pet Sents, my first 2 Golden’s loved Eau De Dead Frog, Reba is more versatile and will go for essence of Cat Pee, Mole Musk, or Squashed Squirrel No. 5.  Personally I like Honeysuckle and Gardenia.

I should market Pet Sents !!  Let's not forget Roll in Cat 💩, that would be a best seller  :laugh: :laugh:  of course, Eau De Dead Frog, would be right up there .  :2funny: :2funny:

Ladies I just got back from black Friday shopping. I went out with my daughter and daughter in law. We had a great time. Stores here were not so bad. We went out at 7 and bought some toys for the grandkids and then went to breakfast. We were not impressed by the so called deals. We didn't think there were many. Amazon I think is best bet. I usually do almost all my shopping through Amazon, which I love! What did we ever do before Amazon I'll never know!

How everyone has a good weekend, love to all.

TT ♥️

Ladies I just got back from black Friday shopping. I went out with my daughter and daughter in law. We had a great time. Stores here were not so bad. We went out at 7 and bought some toys for the grandkids and then went to breakfast. We were not impressed by the so called deals. We didn't think there were many. Amazon I think is best bet. I usually do almost all my shopping through Amazon, which I love! What did we ever do before Amazon I'll never know!

How everyone has a good weekend, love to all.

TT ♥️

Amazon it is!!    ;D

Good morning LHSG.  I am in low mood and pain too.  It must be tapering Ambien.  What a vicious beast that is.  I’m holding on lorazepam.  My dreams are disturbing and sometimes I can’t tell what is true and what is a lie.  I keep telling myself it’s a benzo/z drug lie. 

I go see Wicked tomorrow.  I’m debating whether to get a massage, or PT appointment or just lie back on the heating pad with a book and my dogs.

Trishy,  men like big tushies.  Think Kim Kardashian!

They do like big butts! I have to say though I'm no where near Kim Kardashian butt big! I'm half that butt 😂😂😂.. I have an apple bottom, I'm a curvy ( once petite before the extra 10 or so lbs) woman. I think my Apple bottom, once one of my most attractive assets, is turning into a navel orange with an apple bottom shape 😂😂.. oh well it is what it is. I'm just on a mission to not gain any extra lbs and just maintain through the holidays and then after the new year get these lbs off 😜

Also I would suggest an updose as well if need be. I did it last year for flying. I updosed on the flight to Florida and on the flight back home and I was absolutely fine. That's just my experience and opinion. A one off will do no harm in my opinion. Enjoy yourself!! Don't let anything ruin this for you!

Trishy and her growing tush have spoken😉♥️

[/quote

I have same plan for my butt too Trishy, maintain, then smaller  :laugh: :laugh:

It's the best plan girlfriend!  :laugh: :laugh:

Ninja Foodie for $109.  I should have waited.  I paid over $200.

I love the gas fire pit too.  Sit outside at night and look at the moon.  Maybe I should point this out for Christmas. 

I’m with Mary.  Parking is so much easier with Amazon.

I will say this GP, your humor is totally back today.  You have been funny as hell all morning  :laugh: :laugh:

Well now, that’s a relief.

I cleaned out my purse.  It weighs at least 10 pounds lighter.  I had 7 pens and so much change.  And you couldn’t find anything in it to save your life.

Tomorrow I am going to dress witchy.  All black, 2 inch heels and a boa.

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Well my friends l hope you all had a tolerable Thanksgiving?

. Morning Trish sounds as though you did.Now sadly you keep saying size 8 if you ever come for a visit to me l would advise you buy all clothes before you come here.l am saying that because your size 8 is our size 10 l really don't want you getting depressed 😵😱😕. What hell odds what size you are honey you are beautiful inside and out so eat away and enjoy yourself.Keep on enjoying life.love you my lST X

. Morning Suzy l am glad you enjoyed your day.Kids can really lift your mood.l think your mum just can't cope with you not being well and that's why she reacts the way she does.Just focus on recovery sweetheart it doesn't matter if they don't understand.Now rest today my love you will probably feel a little worse today after yesterday.Take it easy.love you.X

. Morning lady Mary good to see you posting l hope that is a sign you are improving?l hope you didn't work Tim too hard yesterday 😋. Love you my lady Mary Hen.X

Morning GP l haven't read a lot from you recently how are you my lovely?Are you still holding?I really hope you enjoy Wicked.love you.X

. Morning Feeling how are you my love?Are you still feeling much the same?I hope you are feeling a little better.love you.X

Morning Troch l hope you are feeling ok? Remember this is a long process and it will take a lot of time.You can do this.love to you.X

Morning Intend, Olive, Gilly Free Esperanza Valley Bill let us know how you are if you can.Miss you all.Love and hugs Stut X

Hi Stut,

Thanks for checking in.  I'm doing okay, some ups and downs but today I had a window after 3 okayish days.  Had to go to the dentist unexpectedly today and was able to take the bus there and back by myself.  Havent done that in a year.  Also stopped at the library and renewed my card and got 3 books.  I interacted with people and that felt good.

I started taking cod liver oil supplements about 5 days ago to see if it would help me with my medication depression.  I think it may be helping or I'm experiencing a placebo effect because I want it to work.  The serving size is 3 soft gel capsules but I'm only taking one to start. It has a nice lemony flavor. 

I'm sorry you have struggled with a low mood and I empathize with you.  Low moods have been my main symptom.  I saw father back on a post of yours that you are close to stepping off soon and I'm glad for you. I hope these last few weeks will be tolerable for you till you get there. 

I know everyone here is cheering you on 🎆

Well now, that’s a relief.

I cleaned out my purse.  It weighs at least 10 pounds lighter.  I had 7 pens and so much change.  And you couldn’t find anything in it to save your life.

Tomorrow I am going to dress witchy.  All black, 2 inch heels and a boa.

Aaaaa, that sounds perfect!!  We want a pic for your avatar , I mean it  :laugh: :laugh:

Hi all,

This is quite a giant thread eh? Just had a health scare when my mum went into a somewhat catatonic state of stupor, which we didnt know what it was. Documented some of it here:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=233033.0

She's bounced back and is now somewhat stabilizing? We updosed her back to 7mg (last dose was 6.725mg before microbtaper of 0.025mg/day started on 11nov). hospital's pdoc suggested to updose her effexor to 150mg but i refused. They wouldnt dispense 6.725mg of diazepam for her, and wouldnt allow me to use my own pills other than the first 2days, so we had to updose. Only 1.5 weeks worth of micro taper so hopefully she wasnt kindled too much... but with these pills... unpredictability is the only constant.

S/X remains dp/dr, mild anxiety in the afternoons, brainfog, memory issues, cognitive dysfunction, insecurities, but otherwise manageable. I'm sure im missing alot of her other symptoms:/ She keeps saying how everything we do feels like magic to her (cooking her meals magically food appears etc, and shes so paranoid about fire right now.) I suppose Ive established some sort of comfort zone for her, so whenever Im not around she gets visibly more anxious:(.

Just read through oscar's tapering experience in page 2, and found so much similarities to the experiences I've witnessed my mum go through.

Anyway, Dehytq2 pointed me over here, so thought I'd come say hi.. hope everyones doing well today.

- Boo

Hi all,

This is quite a giant thread eh? Just had a health scare when my mum went into a somewhat catatonic state of stupor, which we didnt know what it was. Documented some of it here:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=233033.0

She's bounced back and is now somewhat stabilizing? We updosed her back to 7mg (last dose was 6.725mg before microbtaper of 0.025mg/day started on 11nov). hospital's pdoc suggested to updose her effexor to 150mg but i refused. They wouldnt dispense 6.725mg of diazepam for her, and wouldnt allow me to use my own pills other than the first 2days, so we had to updose. Only 1.5 weeks worth of micro taper so hopefully she wasnt kindled too much... but with these pills... unpredictability is the only constant.

S/X remains dp/dr, mild anxiety in the afternoons, brainfog, memory issues, cognitive dysfunction, insecurities, but otherwise manageable. I'm sure im missing alot of her other symptoms:/ She keeps saying how everything we do feels like magic to her (cooking her meals magically food appears etc, and shes so paranoid about fire right now.) I suppose Ive established some sort of comfort zone for her, so whenever Im not around she gets visibly more anxious:(.

Just read through oscar's tapering experience in page 2, and found so much similarities to the experiences I've witnessed my mum go through.

Anyway, Dehytq2 pointed me over here, so thought I'd come say hi.. hope everyones doing well today.

- Boo

Welcome Boo yes this is a long thread a lot of very good support here.l am so sorry your mum is going through this however she is very lucky to have you in her corner.l have to say your mum has been all over the place with CT's,med changes etc and l don't think this is going to be a quick fix.lf it were me l would hold for as long as it takes to get your mum into a better position to taper off this drug.l don't know where you are from however if you can find a doctor that will support this and allow your mum to taper off at her on speed that will be half the battle.We are all very different so very few here can taper off on Ashton's schedule.l see she has cut 1 mg every month l would consider .5 mgs every month however that will only be after she stabilises.A lot of people use liquid however l still think even with liquid holds are necessary especially at lower doses.

. Remember this will take as long as it takes.Tapering is about keeping withdrawal manageable.Also remember to look after yourself as well.You have to keep your own strength up.We are here when you need us.love to you.X

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better weekend.

. Morning GP what are you doing cutting your z drug and by such a huge amount? Listen honey try not to change your drugs until you are off the benzo.There is no easy drug to taper they all can bite you on the ass so don't change anything else my love.Also wanted to ask how you got my boots 😜. You enjoy wicked my love and don't forget the picture 😵. love you.X

Morning Feeling woohoo well done honey.l am so proud of you.Keep up the good work you are doing amazingly well.l plan to be off by Easter however what will be will be.l am not going to destroy all my hard work at this stage so l will listen to my body and creep of when the time is right.What a day that will be and we will all get there when the time is right.love to you.X

Morning Suzy l hope you feel a little better today.You are doing well honey.Be kind to yourself and know l am here for you when you need me.love you X

Morning Twiny apple butt 😕.l really have no idea what my ass looks like however it does the job it was meant for so l have no complaints 😝. You enjoy your weekend honey and stay strong.love you my lST X

Morning lady Mary, Intend Gilly Valley Free Janice Olive Bill Troch Meems and everyone here sending you my love and hoping everyone has a withdrawal free day.X

Stutt thank you for dropping in and cheer us all up including the new member. You're a very good soul you know that. I'm watching my daughter playing volley with her new school team. Her former school has lost a good one, ef them. Please try to ignore these darn symptoms and enjoy your Saturday. Love and healing to you too.

Hi Stut,

Hope you liw mood is continuing to lift. My day turned out ptetty good yesterday. I walked and that always lifts my mood. The myscles still have to adjust but I guess they will in time. Trying my hardest nor to ruminate on sx. Thank your for your help, yoy always make me feel better and more calm. Love you Suzy

[e7...]