Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Mmm;

Hope you are ok. I know this muscle pain and eye stuff is to much.to deal with. It will get better. It just takes so long.  Hope little sly is all cuddled up and warm. My cat is all wrapped in a blanket ..lol love you dd  :smitten:

:smitten:

Gp how is pt? Is it helping you? I hope so

Mornin' gang -

Stut, hope you got some rest. Hoping everyone's day is Saturday (cartoon time?).

I keep hearin' about everyone's fur-family. (I've got a grown skin-pup too) I've other some pic's but can't find where they were... This is my "Don't leave home without it" Service Dog, Sam. He's got 3 feline's too.

Think "Goldilocks & the 3 bears" (who's been sleeping in ... )

LC

5SnyE.jpg

Say there, LC. Your dog is a handsome one. And the kitties are sleeping in? I’m hoping we see them soon.

You most likely know that my kitty is Pepper and she’s black. Dan and I ran around yesterday doing errands. When we got home, Pepper was waiting. She likes me to pick her up and hold her for reassurance.

When I picked her up, I happened to look in the mirror, and it looked like she was just a continuation of me because I was wearing all black myself.

No cartoons around here right now. Watching MSNBC and going to take my dose very soon.

Logan is coming soon to continue working on his magic equipment with Dan. So who is Logan? He is the son of our ex son-in-law and his wife. So our daughter Cathy was married to Matt and he is the ex son-in-law. Logan just turned 10 in September and he and Dan get along very well.

There will be cartoons when Logan gets here. He likes watching cartoons, eating ice cream and brownies, and potato chips because he doesn’t get to do that when at home.

And now I’m off to take my dose.

So glad you posted Intend and know you and Dan will be entertained some today.  I am off to try an exercise DVD  chronic pain.  Wish we luck.  Love you much II, Mary 🌹🌹🚂🚂🐈🐾🐾🐾

Hi Everyone! Took a few days off for the halloween festivities, haven't had time to catch up but wanted to drop in and say hi! Here is a pic of the REAL Olive Kitty, Happy November!

oMCEHea.jpg

Hi Everyone! Took a few days off for the halloween festivities, haven't had time to catch up but wanted to drop in and say hi! Here is a pic of the REAL Olive Kitty, Happy November!

oMCEHea.jpg

Oh please no!! This is simply too cute to bear. I just can't!!

I want to give your kitty a belly rub OK.

I only saw Sam, didn't notice anything in the background LC.

I posted my back exercises on my plog if your interested Mary and Pebbles

oMCEHea.jpg

OMG, that is Fabulous, like the other OK  ;)

[17...]

Hi Valley,

I felt like I had updose and spread out my Klonopin to counter interdose withdrawals, most likely from the Ambien short life.  Do you recommend dosing 2 or 3 time a day?  Thank you. Does going from .5 to .75 seem like too much or reasonable?  Have to get thyroid issue resolved.

Ok I'm just here to bitch tonight. I have restless friggin leg and I had a short run of svt that lasted about 5 seconds. Hello mother f, ' in WD :tickedoff: :tickedoff: day 3 of a cut right on time! I'll get past it I've been here before unfriggin fortunately 😤.. Other than that I'm wonderful >:(  no going back this time. No up dosing, Ashton says that doesn't work anyway and I agree with her now bc it didn't work for me last time. Ok if you go up high enough I believe it does work for some but I'm not that lucky anyway. So now it's a waiting game. I'm holding until dec 9th so hopefully the dust will have settled by then.

TT, ticked, tyrannical, and testy with this tedious process 🤬

Ok I'm just here to bitch tonight. I have restless friggin leg and I had a short run of svt that lasted about 5 seconds. Hello mother f, ' in WD :tickedoff: :tickedoff: day 3 of a cut right on time! I'll get past it I've been here before unfriggin fortunately 😤.. Other than that I'm wonderful >:(  no going back this time. No up dosing, Ashton says that doesn't work anyway and I agree with her now bc it didn't work for me last time. Ok if you go up high enough I believe it does work for some but I'm not that lucky anyway. So now it's a waiting game. I'm holding until dec 9th so hopefully the dust will have settled by then.

Sorry Trishy, you got this now.  You understand what's happening.

Love your sign off, MM. 💜💜

Hey girl this shit is getting really old. It's such a damn roller coaster ride 🎢 .. if it doesn't get any worse then this it'll be fine. Truthfully I'd be very grateful if this is as bad as it gets this time around bc this is a cake walk compared to three months ago. So I'll keep my fingers crossed and press on.

How are you doing? Are you some better from yesterday?

Hey girl this shit is getting really old. It's such a damn roller coaster ride 🎢 .. if it doesn't get any worse then this it'll be fine. Truthfully I'd be very grateful if this is as bad as it gets this time around bc this is a cake walk compared to three months ago. So I'll keep my fingers crossed and press on.

Just did a DVD for people in chronic pain, used some muscles haven't used in awhile, can feel them already.  Gotta keep trying though.  Wish me luck :).    Luv ya, MM. ♥️♥️

Just did a DVD for people in chronic pain, used some muscles haven't used in awhile, can feel them already.  Gotta keep trying though.  Wish me luck :).    Luv ya, MM. ♥️♥️

Got everything crossed for ya sweet Mary D. Hang in there it's bound to get better. Hope those exercises with for you. Don't push yourself too hard, take it slow and work your way up.

Love U D'er ♥️

Well goodnight my fellow holder's, my partner's in crime doing benzo time.  ;)

And as I've said before. Let's do this this all over again tomorrow bc it's so much fun 😜

Love to all,

TT ❤️

Twin,

If you read thinking of you and your sister. Hoping you get some rest tonight. Actually it's much later where you are right now so I hope you're fast asleep having sweet dreams. Maybe about Jamie from outlander or Jax teller from the son's of anarchy.. Oh nevermind those are my guys but you see where I'm going here 😂😂

Now if you read my post about my restless leg and my short run of palps don't get your knickers twisted twinny I'm really ok, just fed up with the process.

I know you're very stressed and tired but make sure to care for yourself  :therethere:

Love you,

LST♥️

[f9...]