Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Thsnks mm! Some days i really worry. I went out the other day wearing two different sneakers. I hope noone noticed  :laugh:

Now, I have had 2 pair of same kind of boots, dark navy and black.  Looked down at work and saw they were different and I wasn't on benzo's.  In my defense, the dark navy was really dark  :laugh: :laugh:

I've done the same with flats  :laugh: :laugh:

Mary I'm sorry you have a migraine but I hope this relief in your muscle pain persists. I read the part where you set up a table to give out candy in Halloween. That's very sweet.

Guinea Pig I hope you like the show wicked. I love the theater but today we went to a tedious play. I couldn't get out and I was in benzo rage for the two hours. Much better than the fear though. I'm sure wicked is amazing.

Suzy lunch with your mum sounds like a pain in the neck. My father is like that, maybe worse. I keep saying "that's interesting" throughout the whole meal and mentally go through my to do list. And in spite of that it's still a nightmare.

Trishy I'm sure you look as great in size 8 as in size 6.

I hope our Stutt sees some light soon at the end of this tunnel. It's too much.

Gilly are you OK? Don't you stay in bed, go look at the flowers in the garden even if you only do that. I was listening to eckhart tolle today and he says how a flower if you look at it being fully present with no thoughts, it makes you connect with sacredness. I loved it. We can do that in between the waves, to remember we're divine beings in spite of this wd experience which will be temporary.

I hope everyone is having a good afternoon over there.

Love, Janice

Thanks VNM that's very nice of you to say. I'm just not comfortable with this extra 10 on me. I'm a short woman. I'm only 5'1 and with more junk in my trunk than I'm happy with :laugh: :laugh:

TT♥️

Damn, can you think of every word that starts with a t  :laugh:  :laugh:

Mary I'm sorry you have a migraine but I hope this relief in your muscle pain persists. I read the part where you set up a table to give out candy in Halloween. That's very sweet.

Guinea Pig I hope you like the show wicked. I love the theater but today we went to a tedious play. I couldn't get out and I was in benzo rage for the two hours. Much better than the fear though. I'm sure wicked is amazing.

Suzy lunch with your mum sounds like a pain in the neck. My father is like that, maybe worse. I keep saying "that's interesting" throughout the whole meal and mentally go through my to do list. And in spite of that it's still a nightmare.

Gilly are you OK? Don't you stay in bed, go look at the flowers in the garden even if you only do that. I was listening to eckhart tolle today and he says how a flower if you look at it being fully present with no thoughts, it makes you connect with sacredness. I loved it. We can do that in between the waves, to remember we're divine beings in spite of this wd experience which will be temporary.

Love, Janice

Thanks VNM that's very nice of you to say. I'm just not comfortable with this extra 10 on me. I'm a short woman. I'm only 5'1 and with more junk in my trunk than I'm happy with :laugh: :laugh:

TT♥️

Trishy I'm sure you look gorgeous regardless the size, but if weight concerns you stay away from lexapro. I'm losing the Lexapro weight now after coming off thank God, in spite of gabapentin which wants to turn me into a cookie monster but I resist the cravings most of the time.

I found this when I was reading through the Intros and I thought it was great

As Mother Theresa once famously put it:

“Pain and suffering have come into your life, but remember pain, sorrow, suffering are but the kiss of Jesus - a sign that you have come so close to Him that He can kiss you.” -St. Mother Theresa

“Pain and suffering have come into your life, but remember pain, sorrow, suffering are but the kiss of Jesus - a sign that you have come so close to Him that He can kiss you.” -St. Mother Theresa

This is true. Unfortunately it's hard to grow when you're in your comfort zone and getting a promotion.

Pebbles, see it works doesn't it Mary?

Vali, I didn't know there was such thing as a tedious play!  That must have been awful for you.

I've worn a black shoe and a brown shoe to work one day.  That was so embarrassing.

TOO FUNNY VALI

Love, Janice

TT♥️

Damn, can you think of every word that starts with a t  :laugh:  :laugh:

I knew you'd like that! I'm the T word master  :D:laugh: :laugh:

This is true. Unfortunately it's hard to grow when you're in your comfort zone and getting a promotion.

Iloooovvvve that V ♥️♥️

Pebbles, see it works doesn't it Mary?

Vali, I didn't know there was such thing as a tedious play!  That must have been awful for you.

I've worn a black shoe and a brown shoe to work one day.  That was so embarrassing.

TOO FUNNY VALI

I have to admit, I really liked DD, but Pebbles is almost perfect  :D

Love, Janice

TT♥️

Trishy I'm sure you look gorgeous regardless the size, but if weight concerns you stay away from lexapro. I'm losing the Lexapro weight now after coming off thank God, in spite of gabapentin which wants to turn me into a cookie monster but I resist the cravings most of the time.

Yeah I heard ad's can pack it on. My daughter used to have a figure that women would pay for until she went on Lexapro. She says she doesn't care she feels better and that's all she cares about 🤷.. not me I'm not doing it 🥺

Iloooovvvve that V ♥️♥️

:smitten:

Iloooovvvve that V ♥️♥️

Oops again! Sorry GP thought that was V who posted about mother Theresa. Anyway, I love that! I'm a Christian and I love Jesus.

I'm a wicked one though, but he's working on me ;);D

I just noticed your ticker dog is walking in snow.  Did you get a blizzard Mary?

Lol, lol.    No, I wanted a Thanksgiving one but the selection was terrible  :D. So I chose that one, they have a bunch of Christmas coming through.  I will prob go back to my other one and wait til Dec.

It was 32 here this morning  ;).

That’s ok Trishy, he’s rather patient with me as well.  You are 5’1”.  Good Lord woman. I wish I was a few inches shorter. All the great shoes have heals.

I love the ticker Mary.  Maybe I should try to muddle my way through it again.  My dog is nearly invisible

The dog is a little light in color.  Instructions in my plog,  stuff.  It gets easier every time you do it  :)

That’s ok Trishy, he’s rather patient with me as well.  You are 5’1”.  Good Lord woman. I wish I was a few inches shorter. All the great shoes have heals.

Yup I'm a shorty.. I don't love heals anymore but I used too. My feet really bother me in heals so I only wear them if I have to for an event or something fancy. I wear boots above the ankle they look kind of like a hiking/ army boot they're super cute but no heal. I wear riding boots too and I love those as well.  :D

How do you get those cute little ticker’s? 

~meems

Google Ticker Factory, go to my plog, it's called "stuff"

Scroll down and you will find the best directions I could do.  It almost always takes everyone a few tries, don't give up.    :smitten:

[0b...]