Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Hahaaa TT,

Me too. I would have had a meltdown. I feel like im being judged to. If I ask the pharmacist a benzo question I feel like they think im an addict. I hate it.  You can't even say benzo and everyone wants to run the other way. I hate this experience it is traumatizing. You will be fine. You will get your pres and be fine. I feel that way everytime and it works out fine. Have a great halloween! Sounds like alot of fun!!! I love looking at the kids in their costumes. They are so adorable!!! Love dd

I hate getting the stink eye from Pharmacists.  Just shut up and do your job!

Amen sister! Keep your silent loud thoughts to yourselves white coats 😤

Hahaaa TT,

Me too. I would have had a meltdown. I feel like im being judged to. If I ask the pharmacist a benzo question I feel like they think im an addict. I hate it.  You can't even say benzo and everyone wants to run the other way. I hate this experience it is traumatizing. You will be fine. You will get your pres and be fine. I feel that way everytime and it works out fine. Have a great halloween! Sounds like alot of fun!!! I love looking at the kids in their costumes. They are so adorable!!! Love dd

So right Suzy Q it is a verrrrrry traumatizing experience. I hate that people don't know what we REALLY go through.

I like seeing the kids too in their costumes. I always liked Halloween. It's much easier then Christmas although I do love Christmas too 😁

Maybe cutting tomorrow will be good luck for me or magical :D it's the one night of the year when the veil is thin between this world and the next 🤔.. Eh who my kidding?! It'll be another shitty benzo brained day with people looking like the freak show that's going on in my head from benzos 😂😂

I could be lucky! Its Halloween so we will git in go9d eith our benxo brains...if that makes sense. I know it is scary to msje a cut..ugh Fear of the unknown for sure! The way we have to live rediculios! Cut and pray...ugh  We will be ok. Just go slooow!

I could be lucky! Its Halloween so we will git in go9d eith our benxo brains...if that makes sense. I know it is scary to msje a cut..ugh Fear of the unknown for sure! The way we have to live rediculios! Cut and pray...ugh  We will be ok. Just go slooow!

You said it Suzy Q.. Cut and pray 🙏🙄

Good night everyone, sorry for all not doing so good at this time. Wishing everyone some relief from the agony of wd.

Mary, hope you feel better soon girlfriend. ♥️🙏

Bill where have you been? I guess you're doing ok and are probably busy getting on with life, fantastic Bill 🙏

Miss you you regulars and it's very nice to have new peeps haunting the LHSG. 🎃

Well happy haunts my benzo brained friend's  :D🎃👻☠️🦇🧛‍♂️🏚️🧟‍♀️🕷️🕸️

TT ❤️

I'm lovin'  :smitten: this group. I hope your days go good.

MY Doc is later this afternoon - "fear"??  :o So to be sure "taper" was Do-Able - I stopped @ my Phramacist yesterday...

Told him what's going on, & I'd heard I can't just "wean off" in a few weeks, and asked will .5's be a probl..? He interruptied: "Like white on rice" - Briefly hit all the "Key Points" probably left out 'cross over' cause I'm not there yet... ending with it's vital to make smaller cuts at end... (DAMMIT) Maybe he's done this before? More will be revealed.

ISYN - it seemed the young Pharmacist knew 'Ashtons' from the inside out

SMH! It's not "plain luck" - surely there's lesser Pharmacist's out there, but if where you "shop" seems impatient, or doesn't have time? Take your business down the street... Find a Pharma that's invested in communicating & being available for you...

Hope this helps others...  :smitten:

LC

I consulted my pharmacist a few months ago.  He basically said the same thing.  He also recommended long periods of not tapering, just maintaining and letting symptoms subside.

Hello everyone,

Trying to keep up but there’s a lot going on here.  Going trick or treating with the granddaughters tomorrow night!  It’s actually very cool fall weather here so it should be a good time.

I’m more and more active at work which is good. My symptoms are mainly physical anymore like sore eyes, tight stomach, and easily tired.  Don’t miss the agoraphobia, dysautonomia, at all.

I’ve had a cold or flu the last week or so.  That’s thrown me into more of a wave, not feeling that well the last few days.  It is hard to tell what’s withdrawal and what’s plain old sick tho!  I’m going to hold a couple more days until this virus passes.  Hopefully I come out of this feeling even better than before.

Mary I hope you feel better soon.  Hopefully you’re starting to see some gradual improvement.  Trishy, good luck with your next cut.  I’m not going to try any math...  just gonna let you go on your own!

Take care everyone!

Bill

Hello everyone,

Trying to keep up but there’s a lot going on here.  Going trick or treating with the granddaughters tomorrow night!  It’s actually very cool fall weather here so it should be a good time.

I’m more and more active at work which is good. My symptoms are mainly physical anymore like sore eyes, tight stomach, and easily tired.  Don’t miss the agoraphobia, dysautonomia, at all.

I’ve had a cold or flu the last week or so.  That’s thrown me into more of a wave, not feeling that well the last few days.  It is hard to tell what’s withdrawal and what’s plain old sick tho!  I’m going to hold a couple more days until this virus passes.  Hopefully I come out of this feeling even better than before.

Mary I hope you feel better soon.  Hopefully you’re starting to see some gradual improvement.  Trishy, good luck with your next cut.  I’m not going to try any math...  just gonna let you go on your own!

Take care everyone!

Bill

Hi Bill, so glad you checked in. Sorry to here you've been sick and I agree it is hard to tell sometimes what's wd and plain old sickness or even what's just a regular bad day.

I'm sorry to here you won't be doing math for me anymore.. Not sure who will figure out how many pizza slices+ apples I have to eat in Xanax 😂

I too am going trick or treating with my grandchildren. I throw them a little party, more like we eat a lot, then we go out around my neighborhood. The weather here is awful, not fall like at all, it's warmer then usual and rainy not at all New England weather 😣 we'll be walking with umbrellas tonight.

Hope you feel better soon and enjoy those grandkids tonight!

Be well,

Trish

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Good morning Final l am so sorry you are feeling worse.l think we can all relate.Now l just want to say l really feel you should stay where you are for a period of time.I am not saying this lightly however this is your third taper and your brain needs time to adjust.l don't know how long you held between tapers however the standard here is at least 6 months.You may find if you do hold you may find your cuts not so debilitating.This really isn't about what you want it's about what you need so think carefully honey.lt really is up to you.l know klonopin isn't helping you however it is time you gave your brain time to adjust to all the changes.You can do this however you have to be patient and know that when the time is right you will get off these drugs and heal.love to you.

Morning Twiny is Rich snoring again?🤔😜 Well you do what you think is right honey however don't overstretch yourself cut's wise.So you are going trick or treating l assume no mask is required 😘. Only a wee joke my lovely.l will be sending over some size 10 jeans so try not to panic.Anyway you enjoy Halloween and give those beautiful babies plenty of hugs from me.Love you my lST.X

Morning Suzy hang in there my love you are anxious due to all the changes in meds nothing more.Don't overthink this and just take it as it comes.As unpleasant as it is it is harmless.love you.

Morning GP feed that poor 🐕.l don't think a pill dispenser is very nutritional.l hope you are feeling better honey.love to you.

Intend if you are on could you drop us a little post please.l am worried about you honey.love to you and Dan.

Morning Bill regardless of whether it is withdrawal or viral it is a sign to say hold.l only knew mine was viral as my daughter had it.Ofcourse withdrawal went into overdrive at the same time so l had the best of both worlds.Enjoy your time with your grandkids and don't push yourself too far please.love to you.

Morning lady Mary it's like a dark void without you my lovely.l really hope things ease of for you.l know you are suffering and l am willing you on.We are here for you.love you my lady Mary Hen.Xo

Hi Stut,

Hope you are feeling better. You sound better. Thank god. I am glad that wretched virus is gone for you and your daughter. Hope all the pets are well. I cant believe this anxiety. I guess I have to let my body settle down. I have been holding for a little over a month.Maybe  3 months will he good. I hope it settles. I wish i was on v but i cant make any more changes. My psych is truly horrible and ehe woyld disagree. She is always right snd i sm wrong. . Love you...Suzy

Hi Janice,

Just checking to see how you are doing. I know you have been busy. Hope you are having windows. Thinking of yoylu and miss yoy. Love Suzy

Goog morning mm,

Hope you are feeling better. Always thinking of you. Yoy just keep resting and maybe just get up and walk around every once in a while.  Miss you!!! Check in if you can.  If you cant just try to relax. Yoy are going to get better. Love youuuu ❤💚💙

Hi Stut,

Hope you are feeling better. You sound better. Thank god. I am glad that wretched virus is gone for you and your daughter. Hope all the pets are well. I cant believe this anxiety. I guess I have to let my body settle down. I have been holding for a little over a month.Maybe  3 months will he good. I hope it settles. I wish i was on v but i cant make any more changes. My psych is truly horrible and ehe woyld disagree. She is always right snd i sm wrong. . Love you...Suzy

Awe bugger her 😉. Forget about her she knows nothing.Asses how you are at 3 months my love and do what you need to do to get some relief.You are the expert on you no one else.Believe I'm yourself sweetheart.As for changing med it may be an option to consider way down the line but not now.Love you and try to have a good day honey.X

Thanks Stut. I wonr let her bother me anymore. I will reasses at 3 months. Maybe after xmas. Things need to settle like you said. I will be lurking around kike you always say..lol love you

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Good morning Final l am so sorry you are feeling worse.l think we can all relate.Now l just want to say l really feel you should stay where you are for a period of time.I am not saying this lightly however this is your third taper and your brain needs time to adjust.l don't know how long you held between tapers however the standard here is at least 6 months.You may find if you do hold you may find your cuts not so debilitating.This really isn't about what you want it's about what you need so think carefully honey.lt really is up to you.l know klonopin isn't helping you however it is time you gave your brain time to adjust to all the changes.You can do this however you have to be patient and know that when the time is right you will get off these drugs and heal.love to you.

Morning Twiny is Rich snoring again?🤔😜 Well you do what you think is right honey however don't overstretch yourself cut's wise.So you are going trick or treating l assume no mask is required 😘. Only a wee joke my lovely.l will be sending over some size 10 jeans so try not to panic.Anyway you enjoy Halloween and give those beautiful babies plenty of hugs from me.Love you my lST.X

Morning Suzy hang in there my love you are anxious due to all the changes in meds nothing more.Don't overthink this and just take it as it comes.As unpleasant as it is it is harmless.love you.

Morning GP feed that poor 🐕.l don't think a pill dispenser is very nutritional.l hope you are feeling better honey.love to you.

Intend if you are on could you drop us a little post please.l am worried about you honey.love to you and Dan.

Morning Bill regardless of whether it is withdrawal or viral it is a sign to say hold.l only knew mine was viral as my daughter had it.Ofcourse withdrawal went into overdrive at the same time so l had the best of both worlds.Enjoy your time with your grandkids and don't push yourself too far please.love to you.

Morning lady Mary it's like a dark void without you my lovely.l really hope things ease of for you.l know you are suffering and l am willing you on.We are here for you.love you my lady Mary Hen.Xo

I see your humor is coming back , my Queen, always a good sign.  Loved the size 10 jeans 👖 and needing no mask  ;D.  Trishy will love that.  And yes , pill dispenser not nutritional, but GP left me cutest get well from her dogs.    Each one has a paper plate in its mouth, one says " Get Well" the other says "Soon".  So cute.  Hope you and the babies are recovering, still need to read begood's blog. 

Love you Stut, Mary 👻☠️🎃👻☠️🎃👻☠️🎃.            🐶🐾🐾🐕🐾🐾🐈🐾🐾

Hey sweet Mary D! Are ya feeling better..I see your haunting these parts today! 😃👻🎃

Size tens my big ass!! 😤.. No way!! What ever is my twin thinking 🤔..  and a mask?? Only if it looks like Marilyn Monroe  :D:laugh: :laugh: .. Clearly her thinking is clouded by that horrible virus or she is possessed by an evil spirit 👻🧟‍♀️🕷️🕸️🦇  :laugh: :laugh:

TT, too many T'S working her way back to tiny! 😂

Hey sweet Mary D! Are ya feeling better..I see your haunting these parts today! 😃👻🎃

Size tens my big ass!! 😤.. No way!! What ever is my twin thinking 🤔..  and a mask?? Only if it looks like Marilyn Monroe  :D:laugh: :laugh: .. Clearly her thinking is clouded by that horrible virus or she is possessed by an evil spirit 👻🧟‍♀️🕷️🕸️🦇  :laugh: :laugh:

This is also for you STUT my twin or should I say my EVIL TWIN 🧟‍♀️👻🕸️🕷️🎃 😂😂..

Happy haunts my people! I'm off to my granddaughters Halloween school parade and then it's party time at Trish's for the littles.. hope everyone can enjoy this day if you celebrate it. If not I wish you all a peaceful day.

Be well LHSG'ERS 🎃👻🦇

TT ❤️🎃

Haunting is all I am capable of, my brain is not sharp as all I can do is appreciate others, "working your way back to tiny",  :laugh: :laugh: that is after tonite right? 

🍎-🍕=💊  Or new dose, have Gingermint check math since Bill is feeling bad.  Luv ya, Way To Many T's, mm, that's how I feel.  :)

[b1...]