Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

The side effects make me depressed and lethargic and the withdrawal makes me depressed and scared.

I made a small cut on Saturday and it's been really tough some then.

FH, I feel ya - I'm still sorting the sx (the feeble apathy?) from withdrawal (tremor & crying?) and "Wimp-drawal" (these 'go with the territory' - endure) ... Am still stabilizing, learning to play it by ear.

Right now I'm on bearable, trying NOT to obsess on it (yeah RIGHT)

Hang tough  :thumbsup:

LC

Hi Fh,

I am so sorry you are having a rough day today.  :-[ Maybe your feeling the cut now. I understand zi get the mental sx too.  For instance, I went out with two different  sneakers on today! I am so embarrased. It will get better it is just the procesd. Keep distracting. Youare do close snd sre doing a great job. We will get off the medicine. Look how fsr you have come already.  Hang on too the windows.  :smitten:

Hi Stut,

You sound better. I hope that virus is gone.  I cantnimagine having a virus right now. Hope your daughter snd the pets sre well. We will get there eventually. Ugh lovevSuzy

Hi mmm,

I jope you are ok. As usual I am worried about you.  Miss you. Check in when you can. Its going to get.better. love you dd ❤❤

Just remember fh you got through this before snd you will again.

Thanks DD.  Today just feels extreme and I havent had that in awhile.  I guess I have to accept it and stay in bed till I feel like getting up.

I know fh i have had so many days like that. The depresdion do bsd. Then alot of times i feel different the next day. I gets so tiring. One day we will be even agsin. Our moods i mean. Its up and down. Makes no sense. Nut we are healing and not doing anything wrong. Its the drug very powerful. Be gentle with yourself.

Hey DD, Mary and everyone else with back pain.

When I took my dogwalk I noticed I was tensing up my back muscles.  I tried to relax the muscles which only worked for milli seconds.  I don’t know if keep practicing that, which isn’t easy, will help eventually or not.  I blame Benzos.  Earlier this year I experimented by going back to original dose 4mg and bam it went away. Quickly tapered back to 2 mg and problem is back.

I will let PT know tomorrow.  Maybe they will have an answer.

Hey gp,

That is so weird because i feeo.like im tensing.up.too

Cant relax. I think if we catch ourselves doimg that we.need to.stop tensing.up like you said.

I was also trying.to visualise the muscles relaxing. It kind of worked, it's def the benxos. Omg.!l I was so angry morning i told my muscles i am.done! I have done everything i can. Your going to have to learn to relax on your own. I swaer im.lising it. Talking to.my muscles. Lol

No my looping mudic stopped. Omg

It was crazy

Noe its the mucles from the waste down an crazy anxiety. I geel like i am jor making sense. I feel so nervous. The muscles are so excruciating.  :tickedoff:

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

I haven't caught up but l do see my twin and lady Mary have posted woohoo 🎊🎉🎆. Well twiny are you feeling any better honey? Have to say l wouldn't be cutting anymore for a few more weeks.Yes we all feel somewhat detached when in withdrawal.I see you are worrying about the doctor's appointment well l believe you will be ok.Try not to overthink it my lovely.We all have our stories about doctors and thankfully l have no dealings with them where my taper is concerned.Stay strong my lovely and l am so glad you are back.love you my lST.X

. Morning lady Mary l am delighted to see a few posts from you.l really hope this pain eases off honey and l believe you need a very long hold.l know you are holding for 3 months however you are changing over to liquid which is having an effect like everything does.Let us know how you are doing honey.l am worried about you.love you my lady Mary Hen.X

.GP, Suzy, Janice, Feeling, Meems, Look, Intend , Olive, Gilly,Bill Free Valley l really hope everyone is doing ok and l will hopefully catch up with everyone.Hang in there my friends.love to all.X

Hey twin! Missing you in the morning. I'm so glad to hear from you today!

I'm back! 😂.. I had a bum day and it's over and I feel great! I'm going to cut tomorrow. It's the other half of the quarter pill that will be gone. So my afternoon dose will be 1 full pill and a quarter. I was taking 1 full pill + a half pill. So now it'll be the full and a quarter. After tomorrow's cut I will be holding until after December 8th bc I'm going to NYC for the day with my sisters and our daughter's. I don't want anything to screw up that day so I'm staying put until then. My goal is still to be at 1 mg by Dec 31st. Then we'll see how I'm going to go about this in the new year. I would like to cut at least half of a milligram out by the very end of next year... We'll see. I can't rush it, I don't want air hunger and all that other crap. That was too much for me 😞

I am nervous about going to the Dr for my 3 month but I always am. I worry he'll tell me to taper and give me a schedule that I can't possibly do. I think that'll always be a fear until I'm off. I will not be telling him that I'm tapering though so I can hoard as much as I can for good forbid the benzo apocalypse 😳

I hope you're enjoying time with your daughter and are feeling well.

Love you twinny!

LST♥️

Hey everyone, had to drop in and say I love and miss you guys very much. Can't wait to feel good enough to participate.  Please let me know if anything important happens okay?  Mary 💜💜

Mmm,

So.glad you checked in. We will definately let you know whats been going on. I hope the diet is going well and you are getting closer to adjusting to the liquid. You just rest dont push yourself to hard. Just listen to your body.  Miss you!!!:love dd 😘❤❤💟🙇‍♀️🙇‍♂️

Hey everyone, had to drop in and say I love and miss you guys very much. Can't wait to feel good enough to participate.  Please let me know if anything important happens okay?  Mary 💜💜

Hey girl take your time getting better. We'll all be here when you're ready to come back full swing 😉.. don't push it. I do hope you are some better though 🙏 😘♥️

TT, too many T'S trying to taper again Trish 🙄

Hello ladies of the LHSG I have had a busy friggin day. I've been running to the store, cleaning the house and baking for Halloween tomorrow night. I give my little grandkids a Halloween party and we trick or treat with them after we eat. I have two school Halloween parades to go to tomorrow. My grandson's and then my granddaughters. So another busy day + night tomorrow 🤦... Oh and yes another tiny cut tomorrow 😳.. Oh well it must be done if I'm ever going to get off this garbage one day.

So I'm not all caught up with what's been going on but I'm going to do some reading. I finally have a breather phew 🙃

👻🎃☠️👽🏚️

Do you still hear the Flintstones.  If so, hmmmmmmm

It’s so hard to get those muscles to relax

Maybe she doesn't but now I am after reading that  :laugh: :laugh:

Hey everyone, hope today has been good to you guys. I've got a little bit of fear creeping in, not taper related. My 3 month Dr appt is Monday. This is the xanax Dr. Always, without fail I start to get nervous and think he's going to tell me to taper. He's never done this to me and I know it's bc of what my former Dr did that has me on edge. I'm terrified of ever being given a taper schedule again, one that's impossible to do like former Dr wanted me to do. I'm sure this is just PTSD from what happened with former Dr over a year ago and how sick as mother F 'in dog I got from trying to meet his demand. Last time I saw my current Dr we decided to just maintain me. He does not know I'm tapering and I'm not going to tell him so I can hoard as many pills as possible just in case the benzo apocalypse happens. 😲 Lol! Other then this fear it was a good day, very busy.

Trish AKA TT too many T'S Trish🎃

Omgosh Trishy I get this EVERY time! Like he's suddenly going to be disappointed in me and make me taper really fast (Like my old Dr did) yes I definitely have PTSD from my old doctor cutting me off, which is why I did some deep deep research and found this doc who would never do that to me. But I am always scared anyway. And then I am scared again when I drop off my prescription, because I have had trouble with Rite Aid, my insurance would only pay for a small amount of Benzos each month and then Rite Aid said it was illegal for them to sell the rest to me as a cash pay. WTF? My Dr had prescribed it! I took my business to another pharmacy and signed up as a cash pay client. I don't even care about insurance paying for it, I need it to be reliable! Anyway all that to say that I have Dr. PTSD and then Pharmacy PTSD, and then I am good for 3 months until my prescription runs out again. And I ask my Dr. to prescribe more than I am actually taking so I can have a little stash in case of apocalypse. I'm sure most of you can relate.

Love to all!

Oh I can relate that's for sure! I can relate to every word you said! Every time I go to the pharmacy or call to see if RX has been called in yet I think that they're thinking I'm an addict who can't wait to get her drug 🙄 I feel so judged.

I can't believe that happened to you at your pharmacy, I probably would have jumped over the counter and said give me the damn drug  :laugh: :laugh:  For the record I'd pay cash too! I need this shit to get off this shit as we all do! It's such an awful way to live 😔

I wish it were friggin Monday already so I can get this appt over with uhgg ...

[aa...]