Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Stut my twin, Bill, Olive Kitty, DD, FH, Espy and if I missed anyone I'm very sorry it's not intentional. I just want to say thank you to all of you for your kind words you're a great group of people and I'm lucky to have such wonderful people in my corner. I was feeling a little vulnerable the other day and really felt like it was time to move on but it was a ridiculous thought or a benzo thought.. Who knows?? Who knows what's wd these days and what is just having a bad day. I can't tell the difference anymore. Any how I'll be around and thanks again you guys for the supportive, kind words.

Love to all,

Trish ❤️

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Stut my twin, Bill, Olive Kitty, DD, FH, Espy and if I missed anyone I'm very sorry it's not intentional. I just want to say thank you to all of you for your kind words you're a great group of people and I'm lucky to have such wonderful people in my corner. I was feeling a little vulnerable the other day and really felt like it was time to move on but it was a ridiculous thought or a benzo thought.. Who knows?? Who knows what's wd these days and what is just having a bad day. I can't tell the difference anymore. Any how I'll be around and thanks again you guys for the supportive, kind words.

Love to all,

Trish ❤️

Trishy, what was going on, you belong here, damn Stut just baked all the apple pies for Bill.  What would he think?  So that ended that!  Bill is learning new math with pizza slices and apples  :D

Love you dumber, Dumb ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Olive Kitty, thank you.  You are so full of love and consideration for all.  Yes I think nicotine gum can be messing me up.  And def coffee.  Stress doesn’t help either.  Just got to current real quick - got a cat who just had radioactive iodine treatment for her hyperthyroidism and she also has kidney disease so I have to give her subcutaneous fluids.  I have done it twice now.  So my mom helps me to make sure the fluid in the bag is going down to its ml level (talk about measuring liquid) and she freaked on me about me the placement of the needle and then the cat moved and the needle came out and she scurried away and I got so mad.  My anxiety level went through the roof.  And what comes to mind is “damn a Valium or Xanax would be nice”. I screamed at her cause my emotions are through the roof cause of withdrawal.  But living without benzo’s is the goal.  No matter what.  So I turned on my pink Himalayan salt lamp, got the lights turned down, got the World Series baseball game on (sound low) for distraction and just gonna make it through another day.  Oh and BREATHE! 

Much love to you all. 

~Meems.

Just gotta say meem you handled that situation like a boss! You had the thought of a Xanax or a Valium to make you feel better but you found a way to cope through it! You should be proud of yourself for that.  :thumbsup:

Love to all,

Trish ❤️

Trishy I really didn't understand because everybody loves you here but I guess that's what benzo withdrawal does as well as so many other things. I'm ignored by a few people here but as long as a few other people talk to me and support me I belong here period.

Mary I really hope your hold gives you some relief. I'm hoping it for all of us but I know you're in great pain, and then the eyes on top of everything. Take care.

Gilly I'm not forgetting you. When I feel really like s... I tell myself "Janice remember the goal now is just staying alive". That's all. Then things get better again after a while.

Off to unwind. Eleven pm. I'm visualizing upregulating receptors. They're like poppies opening up to the sun. Gnight everyone or good afternoon for those in cowboy land. Please excuse my ignorance if this is an ignorant remark, but there were cowboys over there weren't there?

Love to all,

Trish ❤️

Trishy, what was going on, you belong here, damn Stut just baked all the apple pies for Bill.  What would he think?  So that ended that!  Bill is learning new math with pizza slices and apples  :D

Oh hey sweet Mary..I don't know I was just feeling a little lost not just here but in the world ☹️ Can't really tell if it was just a bummer day or wd.. I'm just glad it passed girlfriend.

How are you feeling? I hope you're getting some relief.

Love you back D'er 🙂💞💞♥️

Love to all,

Trish ❤️

Trishy I really didn't understand because everybody loves you here but I guess that's what benzo withdrawal does as well as so many other things. I'm ignored by a few people here but as long as a few other people talk to me and support me I belong here period.

Mary I really hope your hold gives you some relief. I'm hoping it for all of us but I know you're in great pain, and then the eyes on top of everything. Take care.

Gilly I'm not forgetting you. When I feel really like s... I tell myself "Janice remember the goal now is just staying alive". That's all. Then things get better again after a while.

Off to unwind. Eleven pm. I'm visualizing upregulating receptors. They're like poppies opening up to the sun. Gnight everyone or good afternoon for those in cowboy land. Please excuse my ignorance if this is an ignorant remark, but there were cowboys over there weren't there?

Night Vali, hope you sleep well.  Luv ya, Mary 💜💜

Love to all,

Trish ❤️

Aww VM thanks..I hope that wasn't a post I missed from you. I didn't mean too. Just feeling very vulnerable and lost.. I don't know if it was related to my recent cut or not but I feel like myself today and in grateful. It gets hard to tell after awhile what's wd and what's just a down on myself day.. 🤷

Love to all,

Trish ❤️

Oh hey sweet Mary..I don't know I was just feeling a little lost not just here but in the world ☹️ Can't really tell if it was just a bummer day or wd.. I'm just glad it passed girlfriend.

Love you back D'er 🙂💞💞♥️

Maybe felt a little better today.  2 days eating foods with d and magnesium, and anti inflammatory.

Shouldn't I be well now  :).    :smitten: :smitten:

Intend, I have felt too bad to be sure, but I think you owe me a post  :smitten: :smitten:

Hope your weekend with Mary and Brad went well.  What do you think of all the new channels  :)

Love you II, and Dan and Pepper, MM.  🌹🌹. 🚂🚂. 🐈🐾🐾.      :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Love to all,

Trish ❤️

Love you back D'er 🙂💞💞♥️

Maybe felt a little better today.  2 days eating foods with d and magnesium, and anti inflammatory.

Oh yes two days of anti inflammatory diet and you should be sky diving by now  :laugh: :laugh: .. in all seriousness I hope it works for you girl, you have been struggling with this pain for such a long time , ever since I've known you. 🙏🤞

Oh Mary, your speaking my language.  Shouldn’t I be better by now????  Dammit.  Ha ha.  I got all inspired by a Benzo YouTube video I watched and the person was talking about certain foods so I went out and bought a $50 container of protein powder.  I had one drink.  I thought “I should feel better NOW”.  I just gotta laugh.  :laugh:

~meems

Oh Mary, your speaking my language.  Shouldn’t I be better by now????  Dammit.  Ha ha.  I got all inspired by a Benzo YouTube video I watched and the person was talking about certain foods so I went out and bought a $50 container of protein powder.  I had one drink.  I thought “I should feel better NOW”.  I just gotta laugh.  :laugh:

~meems

I guess we just want to feel better so badly, our expectations get alittle out of whack!!  :D;D

Good to see you posting Meems, luv ya, Mary 💜💜

Oh gosh Mary...YES.  I sure do hope you feel better soon.  And I’ll let you know how that ridiculously priced protein powder goes. 

~meems

Ugh everyone is talking about no sugar and I just ate ice cream out of the cartoon 🤫.. what's that I hear 👂.. oh yes that would be GUILT calling my name and shaming me for it 😔 .. ok strict diet starting tomorrow for a long time! For 3 whole days until Halloween! Now I know what you're all thinking that's a bit harsh 3 whole days of a strict diet but I gotta do it bc my comfortable size 8's are upstairs in my closet afraid they're going to be replaced by size 10's 😲 😂😂

Ugh everyone is talking about no sugar and I just ate ice cream out of the cartoon 🤫.. what's that I hear 👂.. oh yes that would be GUILT calling my name and shaming me for it 😔 .. ok strict diet starting tomorrow for a long time! For 3 whole days until Halloween! Now I know what you're all thinking that's a bit harsh 3 whole days of a strict diet but I gotta do it bc my comfortable size 8's are upstairs in my closet afraid they're going to be replaced by size 10's 😲 😂😂

I have already given Tim hell for bringing home the good candy, instead of the kind I don't like  ;D

🎃🎃🎃👻👻👻☠️☠️☠️☠️

I have already given Tim hell for bringing home the good candy, instead of the kind I don't like  ;D

🎃🎃🎃👻👻👻☠️☠️☠️☠️

Oh that's pure genius! I should have bought candy I don't like! Next year for sure  :laugh: :laugh:.. boo! 👻

Well LHSG'ers I want to wish you all a good night or day depending on your time zone. My storm clouds have passed thank goodness 🙏

Thank you all for being great supportive buddies. I'm very grateful. ♥️

Twin, I love you! Enjoy the time with your girl.. thinking of you always. ♥️

Sweet Mary D.. hope your new diet takes you out of pain 🤞🙏

Bill, how many slices of pizza + apples 🍎🍏 is my next cut? Can you work on that for me?  :laugh: :laugh:

Be well everyone!

TT, too many T'S big Tush Trish  :laugh:♥️

Well LHSG'ers I want to wish you all a good night or day depending on your time zone. My storm clouds have passed thank goodness 🙏

Bill, how many slices of pizza + apples 🍎🍏 is my next cut? Can you work on that for me?  :laugh: :laugh:

Be well everyone!

Oh, I am loving your new name  :2funny: :2funny:

Be well everyone!

Oh, I am loving your new name  :2funny: :2funny:

I'm sure you do 😂😂😂 ♥️

Love to all,

Trish ❤️

Love you back D'er 🙂💞💞♥️

Mary, reading this I'm tempted to give the vitamin d and magnesium another chance. They're both sitting in the cupboard waiting for be but I'm terrified they'll amp my mental as sxs  :-\

I really hope you start feeling better soon with these two supplements.

I’m not afraid. Damn the torpedoes full speed ahead.

I have Thornes vitamin DK2 drops and started using them.  This pain is awful.

Good morning to all.  Glad you didn’t leave Trishy, you seem to be the only one enjoying life.  Tailgating, apple picking, church, parties.  All I do is clean out my rubbish!  :laugh:

I’m not afraid. Damn the torpedoes full speed ahead.

I have Thornes vitamin DK2 drops and started using them.  This pain is awful.

Good morning to all.  Glad you didn’t leave Trishy, you seem to be the only one enjoying life.  Tailgating, apple picking, church, parties.  All I do is clean out my rubbish!  :laugh:

Morning GP,

You're too funny!  :laugh: :laugh: so what I do is when I'm feeling good I try to live life as I would if benzo wd wasn't part it bc who knows when that next horrible wave is coming. So far benzo wd has robbed me of two summers where I was down for the count and miserable. So when the dreaded benzo monster leaves me alone for awhile I go out and play! Lol!! 😂

Hope the dk2 drops help you. There seems to be a lot of people who suffer physical pain in wd.. our poor Mary goes through hell. I think our Free has nerve pain ☹️ for me besides the usual sxs like dp/dr , shakes, depression, inner vibration and so on.. wd has affected my autonomic nervous system like giving me air hunger and screwing with my BP and heart rate ☹️ .. It just all sucks! So much damn suffering getting off of benzos.  :tickedoff:

Hope you have a good day GP and that you get all your rubbish cleaned out :laugh:  :laugh:

TT♥️

Thanks Trishy, I love your adventurous life.  Someday when I get through my clutter I plan to have a life as well.  I did join the Senior Center but haven’t been.  I can’t believe I am dying to go play bingo.

Thanks Trishy, I love your adventurous life.  Someday when I get through my clutter I plan to have a life as well.  I did join the Senior Center but haven’t been.  I can’t believe I am dying to go play bingo.

Oh GP I think the senior center is a great idea! I'm 56 yrs old and I would love to play bingo. I think when you feel up to it, going out and being social, playing bingo will do you a world of good. I find being out when I'm able always does me a world of good. Wd can really isolate us really robbing of us of precious time. So get out there girl and play that bingo when you can  :thumbsup:

Love to all,

Trish ❤️

Love you back D'er 🙂💞💞♥️

Mary, reading this I'm tempted to give the vitamin d and magnesium another chance. They're both sitting in the cupboard waiting for be but I'm terrified they'll amp my mental as sxs  :-\

I really hope you start feeling better soon with these two supplements.

I am just eating food with lots of magnesium and food for d, plus 1,000 iu D.  And no sugar  :(

I hope it helps too.  Lots of people on here take both with no problems.  I hope it helps if you try again :).  I just took my first d pill this morning, will let ya know if it causes me any trouble.  LY, Mary 💜💜

[37...]