Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Suzy IDK but I've decided no supplements for me. I've learned this the hard way BUT we're all different. I love you Suzy I'm so glad you feel better than yesterday. Take care.

Mary I hope you stabilize with the liquid. Some day if I ever stabilize I'll cross over to it too. You're my predecesor, if I ever freaking stabilize.

Girls gnight. Bedtime.

Visualizing our receptors upregulating on 3, 2, 1....

Hahaha that was a funny idea you gave me Suzy. A benzo withdrawal patient trying to beat the crap out of a benzo withdrawal doctor with a benzo withdrawal security guard trying to separate them. Gnight.

Ok, yoy can get vit d thru

Eggs

Milk

Mushrooms

Iv lamp

Fortifed oj

Yogurt fortified with vit d.

I need to see if you need magnesium l. Pretty sure thete is some in lettuce banannas

Im researching

Hey Intend, I see you reading, really hoping you are feeling some better.  I am struggling, but going to keep on the Liquid to give my body a chance.  I can't figure out anything else to do.  I was not doing well on dlmt.  Ugh.  I know you are struggling too.  Think about you often, love you my friend,

Mary.  🌹🌹🌹. 🚂🚂🚂. 🐈🐾🐾🐾.      :)

V,

I am.not taking any more magnesium. I am just going to eat lettuce banana  their are tons of foods. Love you and stop worrying makes sx 20x worse. See you in the am :smitten:

https://www.livescience.com/61866-magnesium-vitamin-d.html

By reading this mm it seems to me thatnyou will be fine eating magnesium foods. Additional supplementstion would be to much magnesium. So maybe just eat the health mag and vit d foods and you should be fine. Also, you may not even be deficient in d. You vould get your levels tested.

I am going to check the magnesium in the anti inflammatory foods to see how much they have ;)

Yes. As long as you dont overdo it. Some ppl take wsy to many supplements and they get to much.  Just eat health foods and stay in the guidelines of what you should be getting daily. It is going to be ok.  :smitten:

If it gets to confusing. You could see a nutritionist. I kmow at this time you probably dont feel up to it. Just stay calm and breath. It is going to be ok. Love you  :smitten: :smitten:

I just finished filing a ton of my bf’s paperwork.

I had a fairly knowledge doctor tell me that I should take Thorne vitamin D/K2 liquid supplement drops. (3 under the tongue) and its available at Amazons

If it gets to confusing. You could see a nutritionist. I kmow at this time you probably dont feel up to it. Just stay calm and breath. It is going to be ok. Love you  :smitten: :smitten:

Love you too DD :smitten: :smitten:

Mmm,

Hope you are doing ok today. We miss you  :-[ we just have to keep reminding  ourselves we are healing. I forget sometimes. I donr know why it has to hurt so much  :-[  I am praying for Windows for us all.  Love you dd  :smitten:

Love you too DD.  Hope you had a yaba Dana doda day  :D.  Mine has sucked, read something interesting though, being low on vitamin d can cause bone and muscle pain.  Now I have to find out if taking d is okay  :D.  MM 💜💜

You can take the vitamin D I take it everyday for years and I give myself B12 shots bc my body for some odd reason won't absorb it in tablet form so I give myself a shot once a month in the tummy. Usually people are low in vitamin D where there's not a lot of support exposure like here in the Northeast but you get sunlight all year Mary.. Have your Dr check your levels, they should be checked anyway and have your B12 checked as well. A lot of women are low in both.

TT two cents Trishy ❤️

By reading this mm it seems to me thatnyou will be fine eating magnesium foods. Additional supplementstion would be to much magnesium. So maybe just eat the health mag and vit d foods and you should be fine. Also, you may not even be deficient in d. You vould get your levels tested.

I am going to check the magnesium in the anti inflammatory foods to see how much they have ;)

My electrophysiologist told me to take magnesium. It's good for the heart. The heart is a muscle so I'm sure it might help relax all muscles. He recommended 400 mag ox. So I'm sure if he recommended it to me it's safe to take. Eat lots of nuts they have mag.

My electrophysiologist told me to take magnesium. It's good for the heart. The heart is a muscle so I'm sure it might help relax all muscles. He recommended 400 mag ox. So I'm sure if he recommended it to me it's safe to take. Eat lots of nuts they have mag.

I can do the 🥜.  Had to go to emergency room over magnesium dropping my hr, so will def eat some but won't take a pill.  You need it with D, I can take a d pill.  And going to,start anti inflammatory diet

Sunday.  Have to prepare myself Saturday, no sugar  ::)

Thanks everybody for caring, love all you guys very much , right now, you guys are my backbone

:mybuddy: :mybuddy: :therethere::mybuddy:

I just finished filing a ton of my bf’s paperwork.

I had a fairly knowledge doctor tell me that I should take Thorne vitamin D/K2 liquid supplement drops. (3 under the tongue) and its available at Amazons

What's the k for?

I can do the 🥜.  Had to go to emergency room over magnesium dropping my hr, so will def eat some but won't take a pill.  You need it with D, I can take a d pill.  And going to,start anti inflammatory diet

Sunday.  Have to prepare myself Saturday, no sugar  ::)

Thanks everybody for caring, love all you guys very much , right now, you guys are my backbone

:mybuddy: :mybuddy: :therethere::mybuddy:

Aww sweet Mary we love you and we just want to see you feel better. ❤️

Stut, love you, hoping you are getting stronger everyday, along with the Lad , Socks, Daisy, and Muffin.  Glad you found the boys some crackers  :D. Please take care of yourself for me.  Lady Mary 💜💜💜💜💜💜

English, love you girlfriend and thinking about you!  Hope you are feeling some better.  You take care of Tilly  :)🐈🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾.    💋💋💋💋

Georgie and Lil, hope you guys are doing some better.  Miss both of you very much, Mary

💜💜💜💜

Hey Mary, I tested way low on Vit D this winter, I think the normal levels were 30-100 and mine was 19... I took 10,000 iu a day for 30 days and then tested again and was at normal levels. Now I take 1000-2000iu every few days just to maintain. I didn't have any problems with taking it. My functional med doctor told me that low Vit D could be making me feel very bad. I did start to feel a bit better after getting my levels stabilized.

Thorne is a very good brand. Ortho also has a D3/K2 that is good too.

Stutt good morning.

I hope you're getting a bit better. You really sound tired in your last posts. I hope you enter an easier period in your life because this one is really challenging and on top of it you get the virus. Is that getting any better?

I guess your daughter is healed by now. Have the doggies gotten better already with the medication?

I hope you have a better day today.

Love, Janice

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning Janice l am ok thank goodness just a little more fatigued than usual but improving.My daughter is doing well and the animals seem to be on the mend.All in all things are on the up this end.Withdrawal symptoms are hard a times during the day then a little easier to cope with at other times.l don't seem to be one of the lucky people who find it easier the lower the dose.Sadly it is one of those things.Anyway l hope you are feeling a little better?Try to enjoy your weekend with your girl.love you .

Lady Mary l haven't called you dumb for a long time 😉.l have restrained myself l would never kick you when you're down hen.Look into the diet honey it may help.l know you are struggling but remember it can take time to acclimatise to the liquid.Hang in there sweetheart.Give my friend Tim a hug from me and ofcourse my Sly.Love you my lady Mary.

Morning Trish, Suzy, Olive, Intend,Gilly,Free,GP,Espy,Bill, Valley, Meems and everyone here will be thinking of you all.l won't be on for a few days.Am going to spend time with my daughter.Stay strong my friends.

Love and hugs Stut X

[1b...]