Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

I'm also so jealous of Trishy going to New York. I was only there once, when I was twelve. That was in the stone age I guess.

Stut!! How are you doing? Are you still in the thick of it with the flu? I really hope you're getting better by now dear. We're too old for the flu. Those nasty viruses stop at nothing. They don't even respect the next Virgin Mary! I don't know about your being the next Virgin Mary. Don't get your hopes too hi. A commitee of Virgin Mary experts were here recently and they said I met all the requirements as my life had been boring enough for the past four years to be the next V. M. Also because my name is Janice Mary so they said that would simplify the paperwork. They did mention an Irish woman who was also accumulating merits for the position though. I wonder if Virgin Mary gets any subsidies. If not, you can keep the job. It's a very big responsibility and I won't do it for free, Virgin Stut Mary.

I hope by now your daughter is well. The doggies, I hope they're better. You had to get medicine for them. I hope it's not serious.

How's withdrawal treating you these days? I wake up with the fear kicking my ass. Sometimes it stays all day, sometimes it doesn't. I don't care so much about the depression. It's very uncomfortable but no longer overwhelming and I can live with that. But the fear is too much. It keeps me in fight or flight, thinking something will happen to my daughter, or to me and that she'll be alone, or to my father and that I'll have to take care of him (he's very abusive so being with him makes me physically ill). So the wd fear magnifies all these fears and that's no place to taper from. It's too intense.

Other than that all is well. I'm doing tons of things. Went to the notary to change my will, l will sign on Monday. Mortgage renegotiating, decluttering, dentist for me and daughter... It's like I want to leave everything OK in case I die or sth, plus I suddenly have all this energy after quitting the Lexapro after a four year taper. I thought I had chronic fatigue but it was the damn lexapro. It made me exhausted and apathetic. I've also found a new physical therapist and with his massage plus an exercise routine he's given me to do at home, he's fixing my knee tendonitis that I've had for four years!! So many many things are getting done. Ok sorry Virgin Mary Stut I've realized I'm writing a book here.

You take care of yourself and do up your coat and wear many jumpers in that cold country of yours. It's also a very catholic country so the Virgin Mary Commitee told me that would give you some more points in the competitive Virgin Mary exam.

Take care and keep us posted when you feel stronger. An evil doctor has scared the shit out of our dear Suzy so we all have to pray that she finds a new, good doctor. I suppose your prayers will be more powerful now with your new title.

Love,

Janice

Stut lives in the other Ireland, British and she fussed at me before I realized that, like I was an Ireland expert or something.  Be careful or you will get your first D ( for dumb, that's how I earned mine)  :D

Trishy earned one too, but I forget how ;)

Mmm,

Hope you are doing ok today. We miss you  :-[ we just have to keep reminding  ourselves we are healing. I forget sometimes. I donr know why it has to hurt so much  :-[  I am praying for Windows for us all.  Love you dd  :smitten:

Love you too DD.  Hope you had a yaba Dana doda day  :D.  Mine has sucked, read something interesting though, being low on vitamin d can cause bone and muscle pain.  Now I have to find out if taking d is okay  :D.  MM 💜💜

Haha....yabha dabba do..wilma  ;D I have taken vit d. It didnt seem to bother me. B7t you nevet know. Better safe than sorry.  8 still cant believe the ibufrofin..wht a loss  :-[

Love dd  :smitten:

I really think we are not going to be ripped off. They may want to admit withdrawal exists, but they do and they can’t risk opening the floodgates. I agree with Stut. New prescribing will stop and this will all eventually fade away(after it beats the hell out of all of us). Thousands of people being hit by ct showing up in ER’s is a media story that no one wants to risk. Least of all, Pharma. Espy

Mmm,

I got this elastic bandage at cvs. Like an ace bsndage. I have it wrapped around my lower back. I ferl like it is helping. There is one muscle on the left side next to the spine that hurys. It pops around.  It kind of keeps everything in place and the pain isnt radiating all over the place. Im desperate.

Mmm,

Hope you are doing ok today. We miss you  :-[ we just have to keep reminding  ourselves we are healing. I forget sometimes. I donr know why it has to hurt so much  :-[  I am praying for Windows for us all.  Love you dd  :smitten:

Love you too DD.  Hope you had a yaba Dana doda day  :D.  Mine has sucked, read something interesting though, being low on vitamin d can cause bone and muscle pain.  Now I have to find out if taking d is okay  :D.  MM 💜💜

Mary I'm low on d and the endocrinologist tells me to take it but there's a thread here saying it ramps up mental symptoms and I have enough of those so I'm not taking it.

I really think we are not going to be ripped off. They may want to admit withdrawal exists, but they do and they can’t risk opening the floodgates. I agree with Stut. New prescribing will stop and this will all eventually fade away(after it beats the hell out of all of us). Thousands of people being hit by ct showing up in ER’s is a media story that no one wants to risk. Least of all, Pharma. Espy

Good point. I think if that happened here we'd definitely see doctors being attacked.

Mmm,

I got this elastic bandage at cvs. Like an ace bsndage. I have it wrapped around my lower back. I ferl like it is helping. There is one muscle on the left side next to the spine that hurys. It pops around.  It kind of keeps everything in place and the pain isnt radiating all over the place. Im desperate.

Me too, Tim and I are reviewing diet to help with inflammation and I am going to read Vit d info.

I am going to ask some questions about Liquid on Withdrawal Support thread and give it at least a month before I go back to pills.  I don't want to put myself through all this and not give it a real chance.  If I survive that long.  :-[ :-[

Mmm,

Mary I'm low on d and the endocrinologist tells me to take it but there's a thread here saying it ramps up mental symptoms and I have enough of those so I'm not taking it.

Well, that sucks :(

Every time I try a supplement I regret it. Two days of waves. However nothing happened when I ate Chinese last week. I thought the Chinese food thing and bwd could be a myth.

Thsts a good idea. Like an anti inflamation diet. The vit d is a good idea too. I took.them no problem bit msybe i shouldnt havem i only take magnesium  and vit c. Yeah, I would def ask about the liquid.  I know ehat you mean about giving it a good chance. I honestly cant beleive how sensitive we are. Even the yeva i could feel. I should have crossed over slow. I had no.idea. let ke know what they say.  You are going to survive. I hate to see yoy feeling this way.  :tickedoff:

Wow v,

Thats amazing about the chinese food. I wanted it once but i was too scared. I dont really take alot of supplements. You do need to get your vit d up. I am sure there are foods with vit d. Probably healthier too.

Wow v,

Thats amazing about the chinese food. I wanted it once but i was too scared. I dont really take alot of supplements. You do need to get your vit d up. I am sure there are foods with vit d. Probably healthier too.

DD and Val, I just read a Parker Post on Vit d, said most people make mistake by not taking magnesium with it .  Now magnesium lowers your heart rate, and my heart rate is already low.  Somebody save me  :).  Really, anybody!!

[e6...]