Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Hehe,

Ik mm, you guys are the best  :smitten: You go rest too. No jymping around! Love you deteriorated  d  :sick:

Never deteriorated, not my DD  :D

Hey TT,

We are! Cool  ;D:smitten:

So do you have that Mass accent? Lol

How far are you from Salem? I used to visit Salem all the time back in my Wicca and new age days. I loved going there  :D

Hi TT;

Yes i have a boston accent  :laugh: You guys would be.laughing..lol. I am.pretty far from Salem. I am about hald hour from boston on.the south shore. Me and my ex bf from years ago used to go.to ny. He was originally from.the bronx. I remember going through ct.  We went through hartfordm I liked it there.

My health anxiety is back because of my appt today. I wad over it. Now i think something is horribly wrong with me. Sorry guys. I really get thrown off by these drs. Just tell.ke not to worry and i wont. Omg.i have had it

Hi TT;

Yes i have a boston accent  :laugh: You guys would be.laughing..lol. I am.pretty far from Salem. I am about hald hour from boston on.the south shore. Me and my ex bf from years ago used to go.to ny. He was originally from.the bronx. I remember going through ct.  We went through hartfordm I liked it there.

Oh I love the Boston accent and Boston, lots to do there! I remember going to Boston and visiting the bar Cheers 😁..

I love, love, love new York, the city, I'm going for the day in December with my sisters and our daughter's to see the tree and shop. We try to go at Christmas time every year.

I live about an hour away from Hartford. I'm in the southern part of Connecticut. Kind of wooded where I am.

My health anxiety is back because of my appt today. I wad over it. Now i think something is horribly wrong with me. Sorry guys. I really get thrown off by these drs. Just tell.ke not to worry and i wont. Omg.i have had it

I know today was upsetting Suzy Q but she's an asshole. The only thing wrong with you is what's wrong with all of us and that's withdrawal. She doesn't know what she's talking about. A common problem among a lot of Drs when it comes to wd. So the only thing you have to do is either find another Dr or stick with her and just pretend all is well while you taper behind her back and get a stash for yourself. She's just a benzo dumby Dr. Don't let her get to you.

It is really fun in boston. I used to go to Cheers too! It was so much fun. Me and my mother used to go shopping for clothes there all the ti me. I love NYC! It is amazing there! I remember the first time we drove there and I saw it. It was beautiful . We had si much fun there. I am so jealous you are going.  It must be amazing to see that xnas tree! Si mycg to do there and the food! Omg

Thanks tt,

You nade me feel so much better. I started thinking i had a heakth problem again. Ny big toe is numb. Lol. She gets in my head bad. I am goung to let it go. Its bwd and shes a loosaa lol

It is really fun in boston. I used to go to Cheers too! It was so much fun. Me and my mother used to go shopping for clothes there all the ti me. I love NYC! It is amazing there! I remember the first time we drove there and I saw it. It was beautiful . We had si much fun there. I am so jealous you are going.  It must be amazing to see that xnas tree! Si mycg to do there and the food! Omg

OMG the best food in the world! We usually eat family style at Carmine's when we go. It's a fun day trip. We take the train when we go which is also fun! Grand central is fascinating! Lots of characters there  ;) lol!!

Thanks tt,

You nade me feel so much better. I started thinking i had a heakth problem again. Ny big toe is numb. Lol. She gets in my head bad. I am goung to let it go. Its bwd and shes a loosaa lol

:thumbsup::smitten: :smitten:

Well I'm out for the night , going to watch a little tv before bed. Good night LHSG. Hope everyone has a restful night.

Over and out,

TT  :smitten: :smitten:

Ps.. No worries Suzy q this too shall pass :smitten:

Sorry to hear about your doc visit Suzy.. I had a visit like that.. a couple of years ago, I had tried to jump and failed miserably, went to the doctor crying and she got really mad at me and prescribed me enough to taper from 4mg, 1mg cut a week for 4 weeks. I left crying and just cried and cried. I actually considered going to an inpatient thing after that but I ended up researching and finding a benzo wise Dr in Portland, and he let me taper at my own pace. I am so grateful for him! I have had to pay out of pocket but I don't even care.. my health and sanity is worth it.

Wow Olivekitty,

That is horrible and cruel. I just dont get it. How can they not know this. I will never understand. I am so glad you found a good dr. I would pay too. It is definately worth it. I hope i can get simeone new. I really dont like her at all. I will go if i have too. I just feel like i might say something i regret to her. Thanks olivekitty.  :smitten:

Goodnight Lhsg;

Thanks everyone for all your support. I was completely unhinged. Live you all!  :smitten:

Prayers out to.the universe for healung and sanity  :o

I'm also so jealous of Trishy going to New York. I was only there once, when I was twelve. That was in the stone age I guess.

Stut!! How are you doing? Are you still in the thick of it with the flu? I really hope you're getting better by now dear. We're too old for the flu. Those nasty viruses stop at nothing. They don't even respect the next Virgin Mary! I don't know about your being the next Virgin Mary. Don't get your hopes too hi. A commitee of Virgin Mary experts were here recently and they said I met all the requirements as my life had been boring enough for the past four years to be the next V. M. Also because my name is Janice Mary so they said that would simplify the paperwork. They did mention an Irish woman who was also accumulating merits for the position though. I wonder if Virgin Mary gets any subsidies. If not, you can keep the job. It's a very big responsibility and I won't do it for free, Virgin Stut Mary.

I hope by now your daughter is well. The doggies, I hope they're better. You had to get medicine for them. I hope it's not serious.

How's withdrawal treating you these days? I wake up with the fear kicking my ass. Sometimes it stays all day, sometimes it doesn't. I don't care so much about the depression. It's very uncomfortable but no longer overwhelming and I can live with that. But the fear is too much. It keeps me in fight or flight, thinking something will happen to my daughter, or to me and that she'll be alone, or to my father and that I'll have to take care of him (he's very abusive so being with him makes me physically ill). So the wd fear magnifies all these fears and that's no place to taper from. It's too intense.

Other than that all is well. I'm doing tons of things. Went to the notary to change my will, l will sign on Monday. Mortgage renegotiating, decluttering, dentist for me and daughter... It's like I want to leave everything OK in case I die or sth, plus I suddenly have all this energy after quitting the Lexapro after a four year taper. I thought I had chronic fatigue but it was the damn lexapro. It made me exhausted and apathetic. I've also found a new physical therapist and with his massage plus an exercise routine he's given me to do at home, he's fixing my knee tendonitis that I've had for four years!! So many many things are getting done. Ok sorry Virgin Mary Stut I've realized I'm writing a book here.

You take care of yourself and do up your coat and wear many jumpers in that cold country of yours. It's also a very catholic country so the Virgin Mary Commitee told me that would give you some more points in the competitive Virgin Mary exam.

Take care and keep us posted when you feel stronger. An evil doctor has scared the shit out of our dear Suzy so we all have to pray that she finds a new, good doctor. I suppose your prayers will be more powerful now with your new title.

Love,

Janice

So I thought success stories were suppose to give hope and encouragement. Well I read some and they scared the hell out of me. The stories are tragic and horrible. How most are alive to even tell the story is nothing short of a miracle. I'll never read those success stories again. I'm glad if it gives some of us hope to read them but it scared! 😱

TT two cents Trish ♥️

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Good morning Janice yes I have been offered the job however l have turned it down the thought of going through labour again at my age was enough for me to know it ain't for me 😭.

Sorry you are still anxious honey however l do think it will settle down.l know my hold was long and hard as it took so long for things to improve even slightly.l think you will probably have to hold a very long time to get the desired effect however it will happen.

My withdrawal symptoms are cycling through as per.Sometimes they are manageable other times not.l have always found if you don't panic it helps and they do pass.l am never withdrawal free so l never feel good.lt is what it is and it won't stop me getting off this crap.l will be creeping down slowly as and when l can.

The animals have all been treated so fingers crossed all will be well.Try to have a good day my lovely.love you.X

Morning Trish l have to say success stories are really only there to show you this is doable.Remember my love that is their story not yours.l know a lot of people love this forum however l am not one of them.l would always caution about reading the posts here especially if you are feeling vulnerable.lt is a scary place to be.Yes it is good for support however it can also make you feel a million times worse.

Forget about other people's stories this is about you and your story will be different.love you my lST.X

Good morning Suzy l am sorry you had that experience it's the last thing you needed.Now all you need to know at this time is is she going to continue prescribing the K.lf she is that's good if not then start looking for a different doctor.l think we have all been where you have been.l have never told anyone why l began my taper and excluded doctors from it.l may do at some point but not now.l do not look for validation from a doctor nor never will.Try not to let this upset you my lovely.Just believe in what you know to be true and take this one day at a time.Stay strong honey.love you X

Morning Lady Mary l think of you too hen.l really wish l could help you with this however l do think it would ease of with a very long hold.l know you are feeling worse changing to liquid however from what l have read it can take time to stabilise on the liquid.Awe damn why is everything so hard when it comes to benzo's.The animals are ok not sure if the treatment has worked.l really do hope it has.l am ok just taking it a day at a time.l seem to be improving but it is slow.love you my lady Mary HenX

[90...]