Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Hey Intend, hope you are doing some better, thinking of you my friend.  I am really feeling like crap today.  Pain and benzo brain  :idiot:  love you, MM.  💜💜. 🚂🚂. 🌹🌹. 🐈🐾🐾🐾

MM,

I’ve barely had a moment to look at the LHSG today, but I sure wish you felt better. I feel like crap myself, but I’ve continued to hold because I need to talk on the phone probably next week to finally sign up for a part D plan for Dan  and myself, and I didn’t want my voice to get worse.

And Mary and Brad are coming over the weekend. Mary bought fire sticks for Dans birthday on October 30. We weren’t sure how many smart TVs we have so Blake came over and looked at them. Turns out we have 3 smart TVs so now we can  get all this stuff I keep hearing about like nexflix and Apple TV. And HBO that we’ve always had until the dish stopped carrying it.

This is truly trivial compared to the way some of us are feeling. I hope we start feeling somewhat better, but hope is what we have.  Dan 🚂 me 🌹 Pepper 🌶 and you 💙💚💛🧡💜

I just feel like I need to have some of my favorite oldies but goodies played to make us all feel better, and I know the person to ask. Lightbulb 💡 moment.

And good night everyone. Turn off the lights and try to sleep. 💤 😴

[/quote

Hey Intend, I saw some of your songs on the "0ldie but Goodie Blog".  :D. That was really nice of begood to post them for you.  Still feel like crap, it's like the muscles are coming up the back of my legs and are going to cramp, but when I exercise, they seem worse.  Ugh, I don't know what to do.

I just have no idea what's causing all this to happen.  I'm glad you are still holding, give your body some more time.  You are going to enjoy your smart TVs, that's nice of Brad to do.  Hope everything goes well.  Love you my friend and thinking of you always even if I don't post.  🌹🌹🚂🚂🚂🐈🐾🐾

It’s a shame we have to lie to our drs. but this is how it is.  Mine wanted me to cut 5 mg of v off 15 mg dose,  I told her I couldn’t.  She let me go down 1 mg and don’t have to see her for 6 months.  I taper on my own now, don’t say anything.  I was already down to 11 mg but glad I didn’t say anything.  She said they are probably going to not let gps prescribe Benzos soon.  Ugh, always something to worry about.  Love to you all. 💕❤️💕❤️💕🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️❤️

And this is probably the result of that CNN show. I felt that could happen. I hope no one in Spain sees it.

Not let gp's prescribe?? In Spain or internationally? I just saw my gyno and we talked about benzos and he didn't say anything like that. He said he had patient's that he put on them. I think he would have told me that if that were so

Also Vali I asked him if he saw the CNN thing and he said he didn't. I highly doubt the Drs around here watched or even care too. They all think they're Gods I doubt they cared what Lisa Ling had to report on it..

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning Trish l am baking my ass off here.There will be a lorry load of apple tarts on the way to Bill by the end of the day.He is going nowhere 😘.So you have had an uptick in withdrawal symptoms? Please don't taper again until they have eased off.Let's face it honey a week here and there can make all the difference.Think about it.l hope you have a good day twiny.love you my lST.

Morning Bill glad to hear you are staying somewhat stable as you go.Hopefully slow and steady will keep things level for you.Just remember if you feel an uptick in withdrawal hold as long as you need to.l know you will just a little reminder.love to you.

Morning Feeling, Janice,Lady Mary, Intend, Suzy, GP,Gilly,Free,Gild, Meems, Esperanza and everyone here who are suffering l know this is so difficult sometimes too much to bear however it will pass.l hate saying this over and over again but it is the truth.You are strong women and l know this can be unbearable however it won't beat you.Hang in there my lovely friends.love you all.

Love you my Queen, I hope you are doing better.  Think of you and babies often.  Love you very much, Lady Mary 💜💜💜💜

Hey sweet Mary! Thinking of you today girlfriend hoping you're feeling better. Join us when you're able. You're always missed here.

Lots of love and big hugs my friend  :mybuddy::hug: :hug:

TT♥️

Missed my post again Mary ☹️.. that's ok I know you're feeling pretty horrible. Hope this pain of yours lifts soon.

TT♥️

Hey sweet Mary! Thinking of you today girlfriend hoping you're feeling better. Join us when you're able. You're always missed here.

TT♥️

Hey TT,  not a good day, but I have to check on everybody  :). Glad to hear Bill is going to get too fat to go anywhere  :D.  We need him.  A bunch of  crazy women, need at least one calm, kind, smart man to hold us together.    LY Too Many T's and you too Bill 💜💜💜

It’s a shame we have to lie to our drs. but this is how it is.  Mine wanted me to cut 5 mg of v off 15 mg dose,  I told her I couldn’t.  She let me go down 1 mg and don’t have to see her for 6 months.  I taper on my own now, don’t say anything.  I was already down to 11 mg but glad I didn’t say anything.  She said they are probably going to not let gps prescribe Benzos soon.  Ugh, always something to worry about.  Love to you all. 💕❤️💕❤️💕🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️❤️

Hey my beautiful free.  So far I have been able to tell mine the truth, have a little stash but not a big one.  It's good to see you write a long post.  I will take some love you emojis  :D:smitten: :smitten:

Love you woman ♥️♥️♥️♥️💋💋💋💋💋.    Mary

And this is probably the result of that CNN show. I felt that could happen. I hope no one in Spain sees it.

Not let gp's prescribe?? In Spain or internationally? I just saw my gyno and we talked about benzos and he didn't say anything like that. He said he had patient's that he put on them. I think he would have told me that if that were so

Don't freak out trishy it's just one comment. You have many drs backing you up. You'll be OK. We'll be ok. A little stash gives me peace of mind though.

Don't freak out trishy it's just one comment. You have many drs backing you up. You'll be OK. We'll be ok. A little stash gives me peace of mind though.

No Vali not freaking out just hadn't heard that. I have only one Dr backing me up. I wish I had many life would be great if that were the case.

Thanks so much you guys. She teally messed up my head. I ususlly just say im fine. I figured i would do that and do my taper. Then i thought i would tell her how i was feel8ng snd she did not like it. I hope shr doenst dtop sering me know cuz i disagreed with her. She usually pres for three months. I actuslly started wuedtioning myself after that. Can u imagibe what she is doing yo ppl.

TT♥️

Hey TT,  not a good day, but I have to check on everybody  :). Glad to hear Bill is going to get too fat to go anywhere  :D.  We need him.  A bunch of  crazy women, need at least one calm, kind, smart man to hold us together.    LY Too Many T's and you too Bill 💜💜💜

I'm so sorry it was rough on you again today. Sheesh I just wish there was something to get you out of pain. Did the aspercream help at all? Do you think switching to liquid is causing this? I wonder 🤔.. maybe you should go back to your old system to see if that makes a difference pain wise. Just a suggestion girlfriend.

Love u,

TT.. Always too many T'S 😂😂

Thanks fh;

I am almost in tears. I started thinking maybe i am crazy. I tremble and shake she says it is not the benxo. She was so.mean to me. I went to the er once  and they told me to get ect. I was so mad. I told the dr you dont even know me. You talk to me for 5 min and tell me to do that. What is wrong with these ppl. I was trying to be nice to her and eork on a taper plan. You can tell she does not like you disagree with her. We alk are suffering so bad and they mess with your head that is why i have been like this so long because noone believed me and i kept trying different meds. I am sorry that happened to you. Its horrible when you feel you know it is the drug and they say no. It really pisses me off. I swear i hate those ppl. Im so depressed now. I hope im not stuck this way. She really started making me feel like this was anxiety. She dismissed the trembling. It has to be the benzo or im.posessed by the devil.

I'm so sorry you experienced that. 

I cried my eyes out after these doctors badgered me.  I thought I was going crazy. 

I was furious but couldn't even get in touch with my anger because I was so vulnerable and shocked by the treatment I received.

Take some time for yourself today and be very gentle. You are a good person who is withdrawing from a power medication that causes many people to shake and tremble.

My Dear D, that pissses me off really bad.  It's obvious you are very fragile right now and I lost all respect for her when she spoke to you that way.  Take your time, try to find another Dr or NP that prescribes.  Make sure they will do an Ashton Taper, that will give you the pills you need, just tell them you have to go very slow.  You do whatever taper you want, they like to hear Ashton.  If they know anything about tapering, it's usually Ashton.  You may even want to tell them you are on 1.25 or something so you can build a stash.  Then, over the visits, decide if you trust them.  Don't rush right now, I know that really affected you and I am so sorry.  We all love you very much.  You are so sweet and good, I am so glad you are here with us.  Love you DD, Marvelously Mean Mary 💜💜

Thanks so much you guys. She teally messed up my head. I ususlly just say im fine. I figured i would do that and do my taper. Then i thought i would tell her how i was feel8ng snd she did not like it. I hope shr doenst dtop sering me know cuz i disagreed with her. She usually pres for three months. I actuslly started wuedtioning myself after that. Can u imagibe what she is doing yo ppl.

Don't worry Suzy Q I'm sure if she's not pressuring you to go lower she probably won't next time you see her. As for telling her how you feel just tell her you're feeling better then last time you saw her and just keep getting the scripts andc taper behind her back.

♥️T T

No Vali not freaking out just hadn't heard that. I have only one Dr backing me up. I wish I had many life would be great if that were the case.

You do have your dil who is worth 3 Dr's easy  ;).    :smitten: :smitten:

You do have your dil who is worth 3 Dr's easy  ;).    :smitten: :smitten:

Agreed she's a gem but I'm on my own now she doesn't work for my Dr anymore. I don't like asking for her help but I will if I have too with the new Dr she works for 😂😂 I just have some back up ideas for other Drs but nothing written in stone..I wish though  ::)♥️♥️

TT♥️

I'm so sorry it was rough on you again today. Sheesh I just wish there was something to get you out of pain. Did the aspercream help at all? Do you think switching to liquid is causing this? I wonder 🤔.. maybe you should go back to your old system to see if that makes a difference pain wise. Just a suggestion girlfriend.

Love u,

My muscles were already getting worse, so the Liquid maybe adding to it, I don't know  :idiot:  may talk to Tim tonight.  Begood couldn't take it at first, went back to her pills, then tried again 2 weeks later and it worked okay.  I have 2 creams that help some just not for long.  Still haven't taken an ibu so proud of myself.  Thanks for thinking of me,  :smitten: :smitten:

My Dear D, that pissses me off really bad.  It's obvious you are very fragile right now and I lost all respect for her when she spoke to you that way.  Take your time, try to find another Dr or NP that prescribes.  Make sure they will do an Ashton Taper, that will give you the pills you need, just tell them you have to go very slow.  You do whatever taper you want, they like to hear Ashton.  If they know anything about tapering, it's usually Ashton.  You may even want to tell them you are on 1.25 or something so you can build a stash.  Then, over the visits, decide if you trust them.  Don't rush right now, I know that really affected you and I am so sorry.  We all love you very much.  You are so sweet and good, I am so glad you are here with us.  Love you DD, Marvelously Mean Mary 💜💜

Suzy I'm so sorry you're going through the typical denial of doctors when it comes to psych drug withdrawal. I had to taper lexapro for four years and they said there's no lexapro withdrawal. Again, I tapered easily the first time. The second time around was hell. They don't respect us. My experience is that many doctors are willing to learn something new from their patients. Their patients are too stupid in their view. It's not you Suzy it's them. I went to five doctors and they all told me my dose was too low to have bwd. Finally I found this one now. He didn't believe me at first, but talking and talking he realized ok this woman is in hellish bwd. They don't understand these drugs, they don't understand some people can come off 15 mgs of Valium in three weeks, while others will be housebound coming off 5mgs for the third or fourth time due to kindling. How come I know all this and they not only don't know but they don't even want to learn? I really hope there's karma because I'm not seeing any justice in this life. Suzy you'll be ok. Try to stash a bit if you can and I don't know how it is in the US but can you slowly look for another doctor? I went to FIVE before I found this one. One of them wanted to CT the Valium and put me back on Lexapro after four years tapering!!! I left running for my life. I hope someone sues him. I don't have the energy.

TT♥️

Love u,

My muscles were already getting worse, so the Liquid maybe adding to it, I don't know  :idiot:  may talk to Tim tonight.  Begood couldn't take it at first, went back to her pills, then tried again 2 weeks later and it worked okay.  I have 2 creams that help some just not for long.  Still haven't taken an ibu so proud of myself.  Thanks for thinking of me,  :smitten: :smitten:

We all love you here and want to see you get better. Definitely talk it over with Tim and see if he thinks you've gotten worse since the RX liquid. Also Mary you could go back to your old plan for a week and see if you feel better as an experiment?? ♥️♥️TT

Oh that's a great idea, maybe she can even tell her she's on 2mgs. That'd be a great way to build a stash.

Thanks marvelous magnific3nt ufo mary,

I am so upset. She was horrible. She sa8d she never geard anyobe say the things i said before about benzos. She said she has been doing this along time and said to ne are you a dr. Then the alcohol i stopped four years ago. I will look for another dr . This is why it took me so long to get here because of drs likevgerm love dd

Hope you are feeling better mm..love you

Don't worry Suzy Q I'm sure if she's not pressuring you to go lower she probably won't next time you see her. As for telling her how you feel just tell her you're feeling better then last time you saw her and just keep getting the scripts andc taper behind her back.

♥️T T

Ok tt,

I dont kmow what i was thinking. I just always here ppl working with there drs. Usually taper and pretend im ok. That is mentally not good when they do that. I am hording them. Only reason i tell her my whole story is so she caj see how i was destabilizef. She says i keep bring up the past. I will go along with it and l9ok for a bew dr too. Love dd

Thanks marvelous magnific3nt ufo mary,

I am so upset. She was horrible. She sa8d she never geard anyobe say the things i said before about benzos. She said she has been doing this along time and said to ne are you a dr. Then the alcohol i stopped four years ago. I will look for another dr . This is why it took me so long to get here because of drs likevgerm love dd

Hope you are feeling better mm..love you

Why they keep saying "I never heard that about benzos" is beyond me, c when there are millions of us worldwide. There must be a reason for this denial. One day we'll know. Suzy it'll be ok. Finally for how long has she prescribed this time?

[74...]