Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning Janice thank you for remembering me.lt means a lot.Good news not in withdrawal down there and my doctor is going to put me forward for the next virgin Mary so all good this end 😉.l am sorry you are still suffering honey however it really does take a long time for things to settle down.That is why holding is so frustrating.You don't know what the future holds so stop ruminating.Time will tell if you will be able to taper and l can guarantee you will change your mind on that.One day at a time honey.You can do this.love you.

Morning Final thank you for your lovely post.Yes l am definitely more comfortable in the role of caregiver.lt is always a better fit for me however l am always looking for a balance between giving too much.l think l have actually got better at that.Anyway l hope you continue you stay much the same my love.You really are coping really well under the circumstances.Keep on keeping on my lovely.love to you.

Morning Bill l will be sending you all the apple tarts l can find.You are going to earn it 😁. Sadly it isn't a joke my twin is really that bad at math's 😉.l hope you are doing well? love to you.

Morning Twiny still getting help from every angle l see 😏.The good news is you appear to have cut with little withdrawal?lf you have withdrawal please leave the second cut for a couple more weeks please.Now don't have me flying over there to kick your ass 😠. Love you my lST.

Morning Suzy sorry you are suffering so much honey.lt will get easier just let everything settle down.l really think you are doing everything you can to ease this however the only thing that will stick is time for withdrawal symptoms to settle down.You will get there honey.love you.

Morning Olive l am so glad you are finding withdrawal easier.Just take it very slowly and allow your brain to adjust.love to you.

Intend, Gilly, Valley,Free, Esperanzaand everyone here thinking of you all.

Love and hugs Stut X

Good morning lady Mary this is breaking my heart to read you are suffering so much.l know people think that physical symptoms are easier to deal with however when it comes to benzo withdrawal no they aren't.l have been sadly lumbered with both and they both suck.l don't really look for treatment as l know it really won't help.l tend to walk in nature which actually helps me more than anything.l also take long baths adding lavender oil which help a little other than that l suffer knowing it will end one day.

I have improved slightly so that's good.l am looking after my daughter's bf as he is now down with the lurgy and his parents are away on a cruise.He is actually very easy to look after so it isn't a big deal.l will be getting the med for the animals today so cleaning will commence when l have them treated 😭.Awe well it has to be done.Look after yourself honey and rest as much as you need to.

. Thinking of you.

Love you my lady Mary HenX

Hello everyone,

I say a prayer for this group all the time, it is powerful and it will work!

Trishy, I’m just kidding around, you don’t have to be great at math.  I’ll still help if you need it.  Sounds like you’re doing well so far on this first cut.  Make sure you feel stable before cutting again, no rush!

Stut, thank you for kind words, I know you’ve been through some illness recently, I hope you’re on the mend and feeling better.  Keep plugging away, better times are ahead!

Mary, so sorry about your pain it’s so awful to live with pain all the time, I hope it will soon improve.  I wish I knew something that would help.

I’m doing pretty good on my taper at this time, going very slowly, my symptoms seem to be mainly sore eyes and tiredness now.  I’m so thankful the horrible anxiety and depression of a few months ago are now gone.  I’m still not normal feeling but I’m so much improved and I can tell it will gradually continue to improve in time.

Hang in there everyone, time is the healer in this.  It may take longer than you expect, have patience, hold when symptomatic and taper slowly.  We WILL see better times.

Bill

Welcome Gild l know from experience that vivid dreams are a withdrawal symptom.l have to say l kinda look forward to dreaming.l had lost the ability to dream when on the benzo so to me they are a sign my brain is healing.As for what they mean to me they mean nothing just the ramblings of an anxious mind.l know they can be disturbing however they do lessen.Stay strong.love to you.X

Thanks Stut! Maybe that’s an easier way to think about it. I wake up with racing thoughts and that’s upsetting but I’ll have to try and make my peace with it until they hopefully subside. Thanks for the encouragement:)

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning Janice thank you for remembering me.lt means a lot.Good news not in withdrawal down there and my doctor is going to put me forward for the next virgin Mary so all good this end 😉.l am sorry you are still suffering honey however it really does take a long time for things to settle down.That is why holding is so frustrating.You don't know what the future holds so stop ruminating.Time will tell if you will be able to taper and l can guarantee you will change your mind on that.One day at a time honey.You can do this.love you.

Morning Final thank you for your lovely post.Yes l am definitely more comfortable in the role of caregiver.lt is always a better fit for me however l am always looking for a balance between giving too much.l think l have actually got better at that.Anyway l hope you continue you stay much the same my love.You really are coping really well under the circumstances.Keep on keeping on my lovely.love to you.

Morning Bill l will be sending you all the apple tarts l can find.You are going to earn it 😁. Sadly it isn't a joke my twin is really that bad at math's 😉.l hope you are doing well? love to you.

Morning Twiny still getting help from every angle l see 😏.The good news is you appear to have cut with little withdrawal?lf you have withdrawal please leave the second cut for a couple more weeks please.Now don't have me flying over there to kick your ass 😠. Love you my lST.

Morning Suzy sorry you are suffering so much honey.lt will get easier just let everything settle down.l really think you are doing everything you can to ease this however the only thing that will stick is time for withdrawal symptoms to settle down.You will get there honey.love you.

Morning Olive l am so glad you are finding withdrawal easier.Just take it very slowly and allow your brain to adjust.love to you.

Intend, Gilly, Valley,Free, Esperanzaand everyone here thinking of you all.

Love and hugs Stut X

Hey twin doing well! No help needed this time accept for math 🙄😔 other then that I'm handling things on my own like a big girl😉 and no ass kicking please that's the one part of me that's held up and still quite lovely if I do say so myself  :laugh: :laugh:

I'm glad to read that you are feeling better. That's good news twin. So happy you're on the upswing 😃

Now since you're feeling better get to baking those apple tarts got Bill I need him to stick around 😉😂😂

Love you tiny Irish lady,

LST

Hello everyone,

I say a prayer for this group all the time, it is powerful and it will work!

Trishy, I’m just kidding around, you don’t have to be great at math.  I’ll still help if you need it.  Sounds like you’re doing well so far on this first cut.  Make sure you feel stable before cutting again, no rush!

Stut, thank you for kind words, I know you’ve been through some illness recently, I hope you’re on the mend and feeling better.  Keep plugging away, better times are ahead!

Mary, so sorry about your pain it’s so awful to live with pain all the time, I hope it will soon improve.  I wish I knew something that would help.

I’m doing pretty good on my taper at this time, going very slowly, my symptoms seem to be mainly sore eyes and tiredness now.  I’m so thankful the horrible anxiety and depression of a few months ago are now gone.  I’m still not normal feeling but I’m so much improved and I can tell it will gradually continue to improve in time.

Hang in there everyone, time is the healer in this.  It may take longer than you expect, have patience, hold when symptomatic and taper slowly.  We WILL see better times.

Bill

That's good to here Bill! Glad you're going to stick around 😃.. it was a good decision Bill bc I'm not pretty when I beg 😂😂

Glad you're doing well in your taper. I'm doing very well in this tiny cut but I have noticed like you said a little uptick with my breathing especially when I'm walking fast. I'm not alarmed by it at all. I am still moving forward with another tiny cut on Halloween. That will bring my afternoon dose to one full .25 pill + a quarter of a .25 pill. Now don't scramble your brain trying to figure that dose out 😉

Talk soon Bill and here's a slice of 🥧 just for you ! 😉

TT 🙂

Hi Stut,

Thank you for your kind words.  I actually  was abke to walk around the house abit and do alot of cleaning.  Its weird its like I get al nervous and ferl like im go8ng to cry.  Csnt figure it out. I am do sorry that you are still sufferingi that virus. Its sounds awful. I sm saying prayets for everyone to turn a corner. Love u dd

Thanks bill. I believe the gruop prayer can be very powerful too! Everynight people! I am so glad you ate feeling better. This is a grueling process.  :smitten:

Hope everyone else is doing.  We will get therevare never give up!!

Mmmm,

I am so worried about you. You just rest.  Like stut said , It is breaking my heart too.. You will tirn a corner. I just wish it slwasnt taking so long. Love you  :smitten:

Mmmm,

I am so worried about you. You just rest.  Like stut said , It is breaking my heart too.. You will tirn a corner. I just wish it slwasnt taking so long. Love you  :smitten:

Hey everybody , pretty bad day, just wanted to say hi and love you guys.  Mary 💜💜💜💜

As it's bed time here and yesterday we started praying for everyone in this group and Bill joined today with the same spirit, I'm just popping in to ask the universe to help us all.

I hope everyone is having a decent afternoon over there. And over here Gilly I hope you're doing a bit better. Good night to you.

Mary I hope your pain lets up. It really must be bad as you're not one to complain much. I think the hold will eventually work. My updose made my muscle issues improve some, but it took months to improve, and it's not well, but better. You know Valium how slow it is for everything so if you're holding it could work, but be patient  :smitten:

Suzy I hope today is treating you better than yesterday. Now we're in this together so there's no giving up. Just one day at a time and praying when there's no hope. See you tomorrow.

Olive kitty, Guinea pig, final, trishy, guild, Bill, and of course Stut, and anyone else I might be forgetting, I hope you're all finding some peace today and I'm visualizing all out gaba receptors upregulating.

NJ strength of you read, I always remember you and Little gma.

Love,

Janice

Hi Janice,

A little better today. Still muscle and mood stuff. I.hope you are doing ok. Im so glad your mycsle issues improved. We will keep our group prayer going! I like that visualizing our gabba rec healing. Im starting right now. You have a goodnight and try not to worry too much and ill try too! Love u Suzy

Hi mm,

So glad you checked in. I hate you suffering this way. These drugs are vicous on our mucles. Its going to get betyer. I wish i could find something to help with the pain. Maybe if you csn take a bath. Love u  :-[  :smitten:

Hi Janice,

A little better today. Still muscle and mood stuff. I.hope you are doing ok. Im so glad your mycsle issues improved. We will keep our group prayer going! I like that visualizing our gabba rec healing. Im starting right now. You have a goodnight and try not to worry too much and ill try too! Love u Suzy

I have a notebook I keep of all this, each morning I write what you could call a prayer for all of us, it's to my view of God,  and cover all of bb before I end.  And the world, I just can't end one without including the world, I feel selfish or something.  🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Hi mm,

So glad you checked in. I hate you suffering this way. These drugs are vicous on our mucles. Its going to get betyer. I wish i could find something to help with the pain. Maybe if you csn take a bath. Love u  :-[  :smitten:

Thanks DD, you caring means a lot, love you MM.  ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Oh mmm,

That is so sweet! I could see myself adding in the world to and of course all the animals! I am going to do that to. I do it sometimes but not everyday. I kind of stopped praying as much because of bwd. But i have been again. We are all going to turn a corner soon. 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♂️🙋‍♀️

Oh mmm,

That is so sweet! I could see myself adding in the world to and of course all the animals! I am going to do that to. I do it sometimes but not everyday. I kind of stopped praying as much because of bwd. But i have been again. We are all going to turn a corner soon. 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♂️🙋‍♀️

Your words to the Universe DD.....yes, I should add pets!  :)

Yes,

Sending out my prayers to the universe!!! Always include the animals hehe. Amen..if that makes sense  :laugh:

I always pray for God go take care of all the animals in the world. 

Mmmm,

Hey everybody , pretty bad day, just wanted to say hi and love you guys.  Mary 💜💜💜💜

I'm sorry it's a hard day for you Mary, I'm in the same boat. 

Sending you a big hug.

Mmmm,

I'm sorry it's a hard day for you Mary, I'm in the same boat. 

Sending you a big hug.

Thanks FH, back at cha.    :mybuddy: :mybuddy: :hug:

I hope you guys like this, a great quote from FH

"Accepting the unacceptable and having the strength to endure it. "

That is so many of us in withdrawal.......

Hey Intend, hope you are doing some better, thinking of you my friend.  I am really feeling like crap today.  Pain and benzo brain  :idiot:  love you, MM.  💜💜. 🚂🚂. 🌹🌹. 🐈🐾🐾🐾

Hey Intend, hope you are doing some better, thinking of you my friend.  I am really feeling like crap today.  Pain and benzo brain  :idiot:  love you, MM.  💜💜. 🚂🚂. 🌹🌹. 🐈🐾🐾🐾

Oh there you are! Lol!! I just pm'd you didn't expect to see you here.

[34...]