Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Morning Trish attacked by a boot wearing mouse 😭.Did it savage you? Honestly you will survive the beast twiny😉.I am disappointed your furniture wasn't up to scratch however it gives you an opportunity to shop again 😂. Always a silver lining.Now get off the table and go shopping.l hope you are doing ok my twiny? love you my lST.X

Stut, you know her so well, if anything will get her off the table, it's shopping  :laugh: :laugh:

Morning Trish attacked by a boot wearing mouse 😭.Did it savage you? Honestly you will survive the beast twiny😉.I am disappointed your furniture wasn't up to scratch however it gives you an opportunity to shop again 😂. Always a silver lining.Now get off the table and go shopping.l hope you are doing ok my twiny? love you my lST.X

Stut, you know her so well, if anything will get her off the table, it's shopping  :laugh: :laugh:

How are you my lady Mary have you got the liquid yet?I know the shopping is the biggest draw for twiny.lf l was Rich l would pay all the shopkeepers to keep mice in their stores it would save him a fortune 😁.

Good morning my lady Mary l am delighted your doctor is on board.That is a big weight of your shoulders.Now just cross over to the liquid slowly.l don't think you will have any problems.l see you are now getting leg pain welcome to my world.It will ease just give it time.

I have my daughter home with the flu and my lovely little auntie fell and broke her hip so a lot of stress this end.Sis is back with hubby for a while.l am trying to hold everything together.

I might get on later if not l will catch up with you soon.Keep laying those eggs hen.

Love you my lady Mary aka Hen.X

Oh Stut, that just all sucks.  Your poor daughter didn't make a week of school before catching the flu.

They said it was going to be early and rough this year, that's why I had Tim and I get ours Monday.

And your auntie broke her hip :(. How old is she?  Way too much stress.....I'm glad you made decision to take Sis home.  If she caught the flu, that would just be the straw I'm afraid.  How are the girls?  And most importantly, how are you holding up?  I am laying eggs like crazy🐥Joe has made it clear , mon is his newest love, so the rest of us have to stay busy doing his bidding.  Isn't that amazing about that Jet , you can get to Cant in a couple of hours :laugh: :laugh: please take care of yourself and don't catch that damn flu.  Wash those hands, be careful.  Love you my Queen, Lady Mary, aka, the hen 🍳 🐥🐥🐥.      🤠🐕🐶🐱.      💜💜💜💜💜💜

Good morning my lady Mary l am delighted your doctor is on board.That is a big weight of your shoulders.Now just cross over to the liquid slowly.l don't think you will have any problems.l see you are now getting leg pain welcome to my world.It will ease just give it time.

I have my daughter home with the flu and my lovely little auntie fell and broke her hip so a lot of stress this end.Sis is back with hubby for a while.l am trying to hold everything together.

I might get on later if not l will catch up with you soon.Keep laying those eggs hen.

Love you my lady Mary aka Hen.X

Oh Stut, that just all sucks.  Your poor daughter didn't make a week of school before catching the flu.

They said it was going to be early and rough this year, that's why I had Tim and I get ours Monday.

And your auntie broke her hip :(. How old is she?  Way too much stress.....I'm glad you made decision to take Sis home.  If she caught the flu, that would just be the straw I'm afraid.  How are the girls?  And most importantly, how are you holding up?  I am laying eggs like crazy🐥Joe has made it clear , mon is his newest love, so the rest of us have to stay busy doing his bidding.  Isn't that amazing about that Jet , you can get to Cant in a couple of hours :laugh: :laugh: please take care of yourself and don't catch that damn flu.  Wash those hands, be careful.  Love you my Queen, Lady Mary, aka, the hen 🍳 🐥🐥🐥.      🤠🐕🐶🐱.      💜💜💜💜💜💜

I thought l had lost you there my love.She is 93 too old for this crap.She may be going for surgery today l personally think she isn't strong enough.l hope l am wrong.

My big girl in in a heap just doing a lot of moaning and groaning.Not looking too healthy it has to be said.l think you are right to get the flu jab this is definitely a rough one.l have kept as hygienic as possible l just couldn't put sis through it it would kill her.

Don't you worry about our King l don't think he has as much stamina as he thinks he has.Keep you laying those eggs he needs as much protein as he can get 😏.l think you have been too gentle with him his head is massive at the minute.Time to knock him down a peg or two.X

How are you my lady Mary have you got the liquid yet?I know the shopping is the biggest draw for twiny.lf l was Rich l would pay all the shopkeepers to keep mice in their stores it would save him a fortune 😁.

:laugh: :laugh:

No they just got it in late yesterday, will pick it up in next couple of days or so.  Yes, will be crossing over slowly.  Everything from here forward is slow, especially if the hold helps ease the pain.  My Dr was great about it, the hold and liquid.  She didn't even know there was a liquid.  Oh, the wonders of benzo withdrawal.  Did you read where bb is going to be working with benzo wise Dr's to create some new titration plans.  I was just thrilled that Dr's are going to be working with bb.  Love you, hope your daughter is better soon and your auntie isn't in much pain.  Spray your daughter with Lysol before you go near her  :laugh: :laugh:  Miss you woman 💜💜💜💜

:laugh: :laugh:

No they just got it in late yesterday, will pick it up in next couple of days or so.  Yes, will be crossing over slowly.  Everything from here forward is slow, especially if the hold helps ease the pain.  My Dr was great about it, the hold and liquid.  She didn't even know there was a liquid.  Oh, the wonders of benzo withdrawal.  Did you read where bb is going to be working with benzo wise Dr's to create some new titration plans.  I was just thrilled that Dr's are going to be working with bb.  Love you, hope your daughter is better soon and your auntie isn't in much pain.  Spray your daughter with Lysol before you go near her  :laugh: :laugh:  Miss you woman 💜💜💜💜

Lol she would love me for that lol.About bloody time l know America will learn it has to.l know here as l told you tapering is bespoke it takes as long as it takes however whether doctors will acknowledge this is anyone's guess.The evidence is there for all to see however it is completely ignored by some.l know they are going to have to get on board or there will be a lot of trauma caused by rushed tapers.

Love you too my lady Mary l will be on when l can.l hope everything goes smoothly for you.Don't overthink it and you will be grand.

Love you Hen.Xo

Stut, let us know if they operate and how she does.  Mercy , 93.  I will think of all of you today.  Don't forget the Lysol and fuss at begood about making Joe's head big  :laugh: :laugh:  Of course, mon, isn't helping  :D.  Please take care of yourself and let us  know how everything is.  Love you! 💜💜

So you read twin about my mouse attack?!!😱 It had teeth as long as the tallest sky scraper and yes wearing combat boots!! And I swear it spoke to me and said " I'm after you"! 😳🤥.. Well I think it really was chasing me that's why I had no choice but to jump up on the kitchen table, it was incredibly fierce looking 🥺😂😂

I'm sorry about your daughter being sick however she's in great hands 😘

Gotta run and didn't Rich's I'm off to the nail salon. Just what a girl needs after a mouse attack 😱😂

Love you my twin,

LST❤️

So you read twin about my mouse attack?!!😱 It had teeth as long as the tallest sky scraper and yes wearing combat boots!! And I swear it spoke to me and said " I'm after you"! 😳🤥.. Well I think it really was chasing me that's why I had no choice but to jump up on the kitchen table, it was incredibly fierce looking 🥺😂😂

I'm sorry about your daughter being sick however she's in great hands 😘

Gotta run and didn't Rich's I'm off to the nail salon. Just what a girl needs after a mouse attack 😱😂

Love you my twin,

LST❤️

If my back didn't hurt all the time, I would be out spending money with you  :laugh: :laugh:

I use Amazon and heating pad  :D.  You did read where Stut said Rich should pay stores to keep mice in them, he could save a lot of $$.  :laugh: :laugh:

Hi Everyone.

Largely stuck in bed at the moment. Just have no energy after going to my Mum's twice, thinking Dave and I were splitting up  and Dave going to Wales last weekend. I must admit that I do get a bit jealous when I read about you all going out to shops, etc. But at the same time I am glad for you.

So that's just a quickie to let you know how things are.

Lots of Love.  Gilly xxx 💙

Hi Everyone.

Largely stuck in bed at the moment. Just have no energy after going to my Mum's twice, thinking Dave and I were splitting up  and Dave going to Wales last weekend. I must admit that I do get a bit jealous when I read about you all going out to shops, etc. But at the same time I am glad for you.

So that's just a quickie to let you know how things are.

Lots of Love.  Gilly xxx 💙

Hey English, I get out but not often.  It's just no fun when you are in pain.  I wish I was like Stut, could still enjoy myself out and about in pain, but I just don't.  So I am home a lot too.  You did have a few stressful weeks there, so rest.  Want you back in the garden as soon as possible. Lots of love and pets to our sweet one eyed cat, Tilly.  Love ya girlfriend, 💋💋💋💋💋.          🐈🐾🐾🐾🐾

Good morning Final l hope you are feeling a little better honey.l must say weekly cuts in my opinion are too quick.However two weeks allows the withdrawal symptoms to cycle through.Just be careful my love sometimes if we cut too quickly the cuts slam us when we least expect it.Just a little word of caution.love to you.X

Hi Stut,

Yes, I have painfully discovered that the weekly cuts  with a week hold was too much.  Even though I had short windows, the cuts caught up.  I learned the method on another site but it didn't work for me.  I will have to go back to a regular cut and hold with holds for two to three weeks.  I dont even think I could do a DLMT at this point.  But I plan to keep going as best I can.

I'm sorry your aunt had a fall and I hope she is not in too much pain. You have your hands full and even with all that you offer us support here.  Thank you for that Stut.  I hope your taper continues smoothly for you even though I know you haven't had any windows. 

Awww. Gillly dont feel bad. You are going to get better and life will be fun again. I dont get out much either. One day wr will all be getying out and feeling normal again you just worry about what you have to do to get yourself better. Love suzy

Stut,

8 am so sorry you have so muvh going on with your sis and daughter. You handle everything so well. Like fh said you comtinue to give us all support even when you are struggling. Much appreciated l. You help so much. Love suzy

Fh, you are doing good. I guess this i s all a learning process fir alp of us. There is no book an the perfect taper. I wish there was. So go easy on yourself. Love dd

M, i am sorry you are so sore. I kmow thw feeling and it really got ne down bad. Its going to go away. We are geeling and i guess healing hurts. Omg  :o

Trishy, have fun shopping. Pivk us up a fee things while you are out there hehe.

Intend hope today is better for you.  Stress free. I kmow that easier sa8d than done.

If 8 missed anyone im sirry. Im delirius right now. My head is full of presdure anf feel veey dumb. Bad connections today. Lol

Oh mm that post on squalor ws hillarious. I was laughing so hard tears were coming out of my eyes. That is so my life! Dee says, I held my h3ad up high and i am a proud benzo survivor. Ahhhhh so true we deserve a medal for going through this

Mary and Suzy, Thank you so, so much for your support. I'm making a meal now, but it's difficult. Telling me that I will get better is a wonderful thing. I must try hard to believe it.

Lots of Love. Gilly xxxxx 💙

Awww. Gillly dont feel bad. You are going to get better and life will be fun again. I dont get out much either. One day wr will all be getying out and feeling normal again you just worry about what you have to do to get yourself better. Love suzy

Stut,

8 am so sorry you have so muvh going on with your sis and daughter. You handle everything so well. Like fh said you comtinue to give us all support even when you are struggling. Much appreciated l. You help so much. Love suzy

Fh, you are doing good. I guess this i s all a learning process fir alp of us. There is no book an the perfect taper. I wish there was. So go easy on yourself. Love dd

M, i am sorry you are so sore. I kmow thw feeling and it really got ne down bad. Its going to go away. We are geeling and i guess healing hurts. Omg  :o

Trishy, have fun shopping. Pivk us up a fee things while you are out there hehe.

Intend hope today is better for you.  Stress free. I kmow that easier sa8d than done.

If 8 missed anyone im sirry. Im delirius right now. My head is full of presdure anf feel veey dumb. Bad connections today. Lol

Oh mm that post on squalor ws hillarious. I was laughing so hard tears were coming out of my eyes. That is so my life! Dee says, I held my h3ad up high and i am a proud benzo survivor. Ahhhhh so true we deserve a medal for going through this

That really was a great thread, since last night Cant joined and I lmao.  If you haven't read it, you need too.  And that was a very nice good morning to everyone  :smitten: :smitten:

You are going too. Just take it one day at a time. You will het thete. Its hard for me to make meals too! The kitchen is a scary place  :laugh:

Thanks mm, i wasnt sure i was in some kind of dream world lol. Its going away. I am going to read the thread again!! I loved it. Vant was hillarious.  He talks about preparing fo9d a certain way so in an emergency you can sink your teeth.into it.  I hope it keeps going we need to laugh more. Love u! ❤😁🙆‍♀️🐕🐺🐗🐄🐇🐥🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🕷🕸🐜 ahaa i do.this to jim all the time and he gets annoyed.

Thanks mm, i wasnt sure i was in some kind of dream world lol. Its going away. I am going to read the thread again!! I loved it. Vant was hillarious.  He talks about preparing fo9d a certain way so in an emergency you can sink your teeth.into it.  I hope it keeps going we need to laugh more. Love u! ❤😁🙆‍♀️🐕🐺🐗🐄🐇🐥🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🕷🕸🐜 ahaa i do.this to jim all the time and he gets annoyed.

Lol, I send Tim emojis too.  He ignores them.  Men  ;D

Good morning intend missed again?I know it is unpleasant however not intentional.l hope you get your insurance sorted out.l also hope your symptoms settle down my love.l know this is difficult however you are a strong lady and you will get through this.love to you and Dan.X

Stut,

I know it was unintentional. I got  overwhelmed yesterday and then into the evening. We have these new women missionaries coming almost at any time of the day, and they caught me in the middle of my phone calls.

And then they stayed for 2 hours + and as the clock ticked by, I couldn’t do a thing. There’s no religious talk at all; they tell me that I’m the most interesting person they ever met, and they confide in me, ask me for book recommendations, and want to hear my frustrations which yesterday was all about my insurance problems. And they were both surprised when the neighbor next door said we owed her $2 because a skunk was caught and for some reason we owed that $.

Dan had planned to take it over anyway, so he got into his change and took over $2 in quarters, dimes, and nickels. Such an enormously frustrating day that it just spilled over here.

Hope your taper is better, and as Mary says-wash your hands so you don’t get the flu along with your daughter. And I worry about your doggies and yes, Sox. 🐈 🐱

Ohhh a massagr! Im so jealous  ;D

I didn’t send a message. It was a regular post.

I’m getting off now.

So much controversy over this CNN thing with Lisa Ling on Benzos in the News. That’s become a knarled knot.

How many doctors will see that. It will be on at 8 pm here, but I still haven’t watched the one Dan recorded last Sunday.

I just can’t see my doctor watching CNN at 8 pm here on a Sunday night. But I’m going to ask him when I see him on October 7th or 8th. I’m betting he’s doing something else.

Dan even commented on that. Most doctors have little free time, and they hit the sack before work on mondays. Becoming a doctor is hard. They start their appointments usually at 8 am, and surgeons start operating at 6 am. I’ve had so many surgeries that I know that for sure.

I don't know that I am going to watch it, but I did tell my Dr so she could.  She deals with a lot of people trying to get off opioids and could use some information on benzo's.  But I am afraid some Dr's will start jerking people off or making them taper fast.  Lack of time is an issue and one reason they don't read information sheet in medicine and only listen to salesrep :tickedoff:a :tickedoff:

You are lucky with your Dr, just having someone to talk to that gets it, that is prescribing for you.  I was hoping those odts were working.  Damn, I am sure you have seen the new Teva is not like the old Teva.  I feel so bad for them too .  Benzo's just suck unless you are one of these people that come off easy.  My fingers are crossed the next 18 days change things for you.  You know I love you and I know the med is really causing you to struggle.  I am sorry.  MM. 💜💜💜

And this is what I worry about also Mary-Doctors “jerking people off or making them taper fast.” It will only take too much pressure, and then all health professionals will become impatient and cause a calamity. It’s just a real possibility because they don’t have enough time and they may be up against some big agency to “get it done.”

I’ve saved a statement from the BIC which says, “In conclusion, more prescriber education is desperately needed regarding: the appropriate prescribing of benzodiazepines, recognizing problems with prescribed benzodiazepines including side effects, tolerance and withdrawl, and safe taper protocols for benzodiazepines.”

So most prescribers are our doctor, nurse practitioners, and they need this education as per the BIC. But will they get that from Lisa Ling and CNN? It’s the media again, and will these prescribers be watching tv on a Sunday night and be watching CNN?

We just don’t know, but we will see. Lisa Ling is not an expert herself. She’s a journalist who is learning just like we have learned.

My soapbox for the day.

Stut,

That really was a great thread, since last night Cant joined and I lmao.  If you haven't read it, you need too.  And that was a very nice good morning to everyone  :smitten: :smitten:

Where is that squalor thread anyway?

I don’t know where to look, and I could use a good laugh myself! 😂

[fa...]