Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Well, ladies,

This could be my last post. I was ignored yesterday, and I’m being ignored again.

We don’t have any bugs or mice around, but I’m around and just answered how I am.

I’m being ignored is how I am.

Well, ladies,

This could be my last post. I was ignored yesterday, and I’m being ignored again.

We don’t have any bugs or mice around, but I’m around and just answered how I am.

No intend we would never do that. You're well liked here no one would ever intentionally ignore you. Your post just got missed. It happens to me too. I just went back and read and saw I missed a few posts.

I'm sorry you're having a tough time with insurance. Rich and I have to choose again soon too. We got information in the mail yesterday.

TT♥️

Woke up better today.  A chunk of depression has lifted and that is a relief. 

I have been using Melatonin to help with sleep and realizes yesteeday I have been taking more than I realized. The dropper was confusing.  I thought I was taking .25-.50, when I was actually taking between 1-3mgs.  I think in excess it can cause depression.  I have been using it nightly for the past 2 or 3 weeks but before was alternating with other things.  Not sure that's the only reason, I do think my small cuts caught up with me as well. 

But even though there is the usual thread of sadness running though me about being on meds, I do feel some relief.  Am still holding. 

I hope everyone has a decent day today and thanks for the ongoing support.

Really glad you got up feeling better FH.  When I take melatonin, I break a 3 mg pill in half.  I am pretty sure 3 mgs is still in baseline of pretty low, not sure I would worry to much if it's helping.  You might want to taper it tiny bit when you stop it.  I only take it about once a month.  One thing Diazapam is good for is sleep, but one day (hopefully) will be too low and will need to raise my melatonin then.  Try not to be sad, you are improving, love ya, Mary 💜💜

Thanks Mary.  I didn't take any last might and have to remember that I havent been using it heavily for long.  I will try again tonight without it and then use a lower dose if I need it. 

I wish Clomzapam was consistent for sleep but I'm less panicked right now about sleeping at least for now. 

Thank you for saying I'm improving.  I have to think that our brains are doing some healing as we come down.

Hope you are doing okay today.

FH, I took 3 mgs of melatonin for weeks last summer and it was fine. My therapist told me too. I stopped without any issue. I don't think melatonin is addictive 🤔

Thanks for saying that Trishy.  I'm so hyper focused from benzos, which makes worry about everything.

Glad it helped. You don't have to worry about melatonin. Actually it's something our bodies naturally make so what you're doing is just boosting it a little.

TT❤️

Sorry intend,

I have been so out of it. How are you feeling? M was looking for you a little while ago also. Noone would purposefully ignore you. I actually was wondering were you were.

Well, ladies,

I'm sorry, I signed off awhile to get a massage.  I'm back now.... I will read your post.  :)

Good night my friend's hope you all have a good night and sleep well.

Love to all,

TT, Terrible Trish and now rodent 🐀 Terrified 😂♥️♥️

I wish you had some help doing some of that stuff, I have days I couldn't figure it out to save my life.

You know we never mean to ignore you II.  I didn't see it til just then.  I posted you remember.  I care how you are , that's why I was asking.

With your voice too, having to explain all that insurance on the phone would be hard.  I wish Mary would help you.

I am so achy, even my legs, something new, Tim gave me a massage and rubbed me with some lotion for pain my physio recommended. 

I really wish you would not jump to conclusions, about how we feel for you.  I have tried really hard to let you know I care and it hurts me when you do that.  :(. Love you, MM 💜💜

Ohhh a massagr! Im so jealous  ;D

I didn’t send a message. It was a regular post.

I’m getting off now.

So much controversy over this CNN thing with Lisa Ling on Benzos in the News. That’s become a knarled knot.

How many doctors will see that. It will be on at 8 pm here, but I still haven’t watched the one Dan recorded last Sunday.

I just can’t see my doctor watching CNN at 8 pm here on a Sunday night. But I’m going to ask him when I see him on October 7th or 8th. I’m betting he’s doing something else.

Dan even commented on that. Most doctors have little free time, and they hit the sack before work on mondays. Becoming a doctor is hard. They start their appointments usually at 8 am, and surgeons start operating at 6 am. I’ve had so many surgeries that I know that for sure.

I wish you had some help doing some of that stuff, I have days I couldn't figure it out to save my life.

You know we never mean to ignore you II.  I didn't see it til just then.  I posted you remember.  I care how you are , that's why I was asking.

With your voice too, having to explain all that insurance on the phone would be hard.  I wish Mary would help you.

I am so achy, even my legs, something new, Tim gave me a massage and rubbed me with some lotion for pain my physio recommended. 

I really wish you would not jump to conclusions, about how we feel for you.  I have tried really hard to let you know I care and it hurts me when you do that.  :(. Love you, MM 💜💜

I know you care Mary. There’s no doubt in my mind. Just tired of talking to people in the Philippines who have trouble speaking English.

And then my posts slip by, and they’re  so long and detailed because that’s the way I am. Ive just been on the phone all day and struggling to talk. And I need gas for my car, and I guess take out for dinner. I’m sorry if I made anyone sad. 😐  :):oops:

Ohhh a massagr! Im so jealous  ;D

I didn’t send a message. It was a regular post.

I’m getting off now.

So much controversy over this CNN thing with Lisa Ling on Benzos in the News. That’s become a knarled knot.

How many doctors will see that. It will be on at 8 pm here, but I still haven’t watched the one Dan recorded last Sunday.

I just can’t see my doctor watching CNN at 8 pm here on a Sunday night. But I’m going to ask him when I see him on October 7th or 8th. I’m betting he’s doing something else.

Dan even commented on that. Most doctors have little free time, and they hit the sack before work on mondays. Becoming a doctor is hard. They start their appointments usually at 8 am, and surgeons start operating at 6 am. I’ve had so many surgeries that I know that for sure.

I don't know that I am going to watch it, but I did tell my Dr so she could.  She deals with a lot of people trying to get off opioids and could use some information on benzo's.  But I am afraid some Dr's will start jerking people off or making them taper fast.  Lack of time is an issue and one reason they don't read information sheet in medicine and only listen to salesrep :tickedoff:a :tickedoff:

You are lucky with your Dr, just having someone to talk to that gets it, that is prescribing for you.  I was hoping those odts were working.  Damn, I am sure you have seen the new Teva is not like the old Teva.  I feel so bad for them too .  Benzo's just suck unless you are one of these people that come off easy.  My fingers are crossed the next 18 days change things for you.  You know I love you and I know the med is really causing you to struggle.  I am sorry.  MM. 💜💜💜

I know you care Mary. There’s no doubt in my mind. Just tired of talking to people in the Philippines who have trouble speaking English.

And then my posts slip by, and they’re  so long and detailed because that’s the way I am. Ive just been on the phone all day and struggling to talk. And I need gas for my car, and I guess take out for dinner. I’m sorry if I made anyone sad. 😐  :):oops:

It's okay II, I know you are having a hard time and have so much responsibility.  Don't worry about it.  These damn meds are messing with all of us.  🌹🌹🌹🌹🐱🐾🐾🐾🐾🚂🚂🚂🚂

Intend,

I am so sorry you are struggling. I hate those calls too. I feel like im going to lose my mind.  So frustrating. We all care aboutbyoubalot. Love dd

Hoping you feel better soon  :smitten:

Hello everyone

I haven’t been on in a while.  I see you girls have been doing a lot of talk about how much you love bugs and mice!  They’re just tiny little creatures what could be so bad?

Just got back from a week at the beach in Oceanside CA with family.  2 grand babies to play with, it was great overall, actually did Disneyland one day too!  I have been doing really well the last couple weeks, still have slight symptoms of muscle tightness, sore eyes, and moments of minor anxiety, but overall quite good.  I tire easily still and don’t sleep perfectly, and I still have a long taper, but the DLMT really seems to be the way to go.

Mary, I’m so sorry you have been going through some rough times, but got good news from doc.  I hope things improve as you hold.

Trishy, sounds like overall you’re still doing ok again.  Take things slow and you’ll remain comfortable I’m sure.

II, I’m sorry you’ve gone through some issues as well, this stuff can be horrendous, and then you add in normal life issues.  Sheesh.  Hang in there please, things will get better.

Everyone else, hang tough, I’ll try to catch up again.

Take care, Bill

Good morning Stutt!  :)

I hope your sister is a bit better and life is a bit easier for you. Wednesday already. Will your daughter come next weekend? Are your symptoms letting up a bit? You cut every two months don't you? I imagine you'll be off in four to six months. Will you leave the forum then or will you stay around to help us? You do what's best for you, we'll survive. Of course I wish I read your positive words every here and there. You really give me hope. I never asked you if you're in Ireland or Northern Ireland? Boris Johnson is insisting on border control between the two irelands. Ireland is such a strong economy. It's like Europe's silicon Valley. The per capita income is just below Norway.

I'm feeling better. Expecting waves anytime as I already know the nature of this beast. When I haven't had very bad waves of depression or fear for three weeks, I will consider resuming my taper.

Have a great day Stutt and enjoy walking with your doggies. They are small aren't they? I love going to the park to see everyone walking their doggies. I have aches and pains everywhere and the dogs pull and hurt my back and shoulder. But I like to see them.

Take care  :smitten:

Hello everyone

I haven’t been on in a while.  I see you girls have been doing a lot of talk about how much you love bugs and mice!  They’re just tiny little creatures what could be so bad?

Just got back from a week at the beach in Oceanside CA with family.  2 grand babies to play with, it was great overall, actually did Disneyland one day too!  I have been doing really well the last couple weeks, still have slight symptoms of muscle tightness, sore eyes, and moments of minor anxiety, but overall quite good.  I tire easily still and don’t sleep perfectly, and I still have a long taper, but the DLMT really seems to be the way to go.

Mary, I’m so sorry you have been going through some rough times, but got good news from doc.  I hope things improve as you hold.

Trishy, sounds like overall you’re still doing ok again.  Take things slow and you’ll remain comfortable I’m sure.

II, I’m sorry you’ve gone through some issues as well, this stuff can be horrendous, and then you add in normal life issues.  Sheesh.  Hang in there please, things will get better.

Take care, Bill

Bill,

Things have been hectic here on BB. You sound so calm. And there’s a lot to catch up on again. Glad your vacation went so well. I’m reading back myself. The four of us do sound a bit overwrought.

I’m chalking it all up to being tired. We all need sleep.

So good night Trish, Mary, DD, and Bill. 😴 💤 Lets all get a good rest! Sleep like logs. 🌹 🚂 🌶. 💜💜

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning Bill l am delighted you enjoyed your holiday and continue your journey with minor symptoms.l really hope things continue smoothly for you my love.Just be mindful of your symptoms and you will be fine.Keep on keeping on.love to you.

Good morning intend missed again?I know it is unpleasant however not intentional.l hope you get your insurance sorted out.l also hope your symptoms settle down my love.l know this is difficult however you are a strong lady and you will get through this.love to you and Dan.X

Good morning Vali l hope you are continuing to feel better honey.l have from the north l am british.l would hope we have a soft border however what ever will be will be.l really don't know if our economy is that strong l am not sure about that one.

I won't be going anywhere anytime soon l hopefully will be off early next year however l am not setting any time limits.l will be following the withdrawal symptoms and they will dictate when l slide off.l want to keep the symptoms as manageable as possible so slow and steady will do that.

My daughter is home with the flu this week so I am trying to juggle a lot here.l have taken my sister back home so she doesn't end up with it

All in all very stressful but that is life.

I hope you are continuing to improve my love.Just know one day this will be a distant memory.love you.X

Good morning Final l hope you are feeling a little better honey.l must say weekly cuts in my opinion are too quick.However two weeks allows the withdrawal symptoms to cycle through.Just be careful my love sometimes if we cut too quickly the cuts slam us when we least expect it.Just a little word of caution.love to you.X

Morning Suzy l know you are suffering honey however it will pass.Try to get on top of the anxiety.l have a feeling you have a bit of health anxiety? Remember withdrawal symptoms are weird and wonderful however if you are really worried about a symptom get it checked out.love you.X

Morning Trish attacked by a boot wearing mouse 😭.Did it savage you? Honestly you will survive the beast twiny😉.I am disappointed your furniture wasn't up to scratch however it gives you an opportunity to shop again 😂. Always a silver lining.Now get off the table and go shopping.l hope you are doing ok my twiny? love you my lST.X

Good morning my lady Mary l am delighted your doctor is on board.That is a big weight of your shoulders.Now just cross over to the liquid slowly.l don't think you will have any problems.l see you are now getting leg pain welcome to my world.It will ease just give it time.

I have my daughter home with the flu and my lovely little auntie fell and broke her hip so a lot of stress this end.Sis is back with hubby for a while.l am trying to hold everything together.

I might get on later if not l will catch up with you soon.Keep laying those eggs hen.

Love you my lady Mary aka Hen.X

Hello everyone

Take care, Bill

Hey Bill, good to have you back, but very happy you had a great vacation and are still doing well! We missed you , Mary 💜💜💜💜

[ad...]