Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Thank you for accepting my apology BG..I really do think the world of you.. You taught me how to breathe and you helped me to fly again..

Going to church.. Really need that this morning.

Much love to you BG.. Be well and keep doing what you're doing bc Free is right, you've saved lives here..

:smitten: :smitten:

Good morning LHSG, hope everyone slept well last night and we hear a few words from all today.  Love you all, Perseverance Train is warming up........🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂, everyone welcome......tea, coffee, and biscuits waiting, pet treats, so be ready....chuga chuga 👩🏻‍✈️  :D :D

Good morning LHSG, hope everyone slept well last night and we hear a few words from all today.  Love you all, Perseverance Train is warming up........🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂, everyone welcome......tea, coffee, and biscuits waiting, pet treats, so be ready....chuga chuga 👩🏻‍✈️  :D :D

Hey Mary5588

Sounds funny you saying good morning when I am going to bed, you are in my yesterday and I am in your tomorrow 😂

Had a good morning but the rest of the day has been crap can't wait till the dreaded benzo is back in my system just wish I knew how long it will take. Night 😴

Luv n hugs

Gypsy :smitten:

BG--It is good to see you here and I hope that your taper and life are continuing to go well. You are a voice of reason and strength, especially for me, as I have reinstated and am now considering a full reinstatment after my recent updoses as I cannot get stable. You make me realize I may be able to actually taper but not right now, and do it in a way that will make sense for me.

Folks, I am really, really struggling. My son has been very ill this weekend. I thought we might have to bring him to the ER but the doctor said only bring him if he is dehydrated, which he is not. But he is dropping weight quickly, he has lost almost all the weight he has put on (which was only 5 pounds), and I know I have to stay strong for him but I am totally losing it. I need help that we are not getting from the doctors. The new one we saw Wednesday I think is good but it is more testing and all of that takes time; meanwhile, he is in a really bad place now. I am going to call the pediatrician tomorrow and see if she can guide me. But I am nauseous, weepy, and feel really scared about my ability to continue to handle this. I feel so lost and alone ... many of my friends just don't ask anymore about him. It is heartbreaking.

Sorry to just barge in and offer no support. I am just really so overwhelmed.

BG--It is good to see you here and I hope that your taper and life are continuing to go well. You are a voice of reason and strength, especially for me, as I have reinstated and am now considering a full reinstatment after my recent updoses as I cannot get stable. You make me realize I may be able to actually taper but not right now, and do it in a way that will make sense for me.

Folks, I am really, really struggling. My son has been very ill this weekend. I thought we might have to bring him to the ER but the doctor said only bring him if he is dehydrated, which he is not. But he is dropping weight quickly, he has lost almost all the weight he has put on (which was only 5 pounds), and I know I have to stay strong for him but I am totally losing it. I need help that we are not getting from the doctors. The new one we saw Wednesday I think is good but it is more testing and all of that takes time; meanwhile, he is in a really bad place now. I am going to call the pediatrician tomorrow and see if she can guide me. But I am nauseous, weepy, and feel really scared about my ability to continue to handle this. I feel so lost and alone ... many of my friends just don't ask anymore about him. It is heartbreaking.

Sorry to just barge in and offer no support. I am just really so overwhelmed.

:smitten::hug:  :smitten:So sorry about your Son, Praying for Son and all of you. 💖Peace and Healing. :smitten:

Hey Mary5588

Sounds funny you saying good morning when I am going to bed, you are in my yesterday and I am in your tomorrow 😂

Had a good morning but the rest of the day has been crap can't wait till the dreaded benzo is back in my system just wish I knew how long it will take. Night 😴

Luv n hugs

Gypsy :smitten:

:laugh: :laugh: that is weird.  Hope you get relief soon Gypsy, Mary 🙏💜☮️🙏💜☮️

Splendid! I will monitor proceedings betwixt said gentleman and the ladies of the group....

Ha! Told you I was watching classic, historical drama!  :laugh: :laugh:

Hi 4G, was reading a little and catching up, I think that man Joe they talk about posts on BG's blog, however, I think her blog is for a select few what we call a clique here in the USA. 

Don't get me wrong though I like BG but don't think she cares for me any. She posted for Mary on here a short time ago and I tried to talk to her and got no reply. I think intend also tried to converse on BG's blog and was not responded to. I stay here and haven't ventured out of the LHSG but you're very likeable 4G so if you post on there you'll probably be responded to.

Mary, thinking of you.. You'll be great on Tuesday! I'll send you an extra riddle , I'll check in on you. ;)♥️

Stut, so happy your sis is well on her way to improving. I hope you're having a blast by the seaside..♥️

E, thinking of you and hope you're doing well♥️

Intend, hope you and Dan have a lovely Sunday♥️

To all who are new here, wishing you peace on your journey out of benzo hell. There are wonderful, knowledgeable people here who genuinely want to help,  so you're in the right place for support while holding.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day and I've missed anyone please forgive me it's not intentional just benzo brain damage :crazy:

Love to all,

Trish♥️

Trishy, you are wrong on all counts, I do not remember a post from you here, sorry about that. Intend only posted on my Oldies thread and I never answer anyone there, I just keep up the songs. Gosh it is nice to be bashed, about my blog, and the wonderful people that post there, first thing in the morning. I hope this makes your day better. I would never do this to you or anyone on a public board like this.

So since I am mentioned here, I shall respond.

I have never, ever posted on begoods buddie blog, and most likely, I never will. I did post on her oldies but goodies thread just the other day as I was searching the forum and saw George Harrison’s picture and album cover “My Sweet Lord.”

That brought back so many memories for me that I was inspired to do something I rarely do anymore: go down to my computer and listen to many oldies but goodies on YouTube and play mahjong.

I do remember very well the post that Trish referred to. If I understood that post correctly, and I do believe I did, it was a post that Mary had posted on begoods blog and had wanted to be posted here on the LHSG. I am not sure why that happened the way it did, but it did get posted nevertheless. It was made clear that the post itself was from Mary and was not begoods post.

When I first started posting on the LHSG, the first thing in the morning that I would see and read was a morning greeting by Stut, and then a response to that from begood. As this has been awhile back, it is difficult to remember who or when others would post, but that morning greeting and begoods response are firmly entrenched in my mind.

There was one post that I made about having what I considered a “stalker” right here on BB, and how awful and upsetting that was for me, and begood responded to that in a very sympathetic way. After that, I thought perhaps we could becomes “friends,” but unfortunately, that did not happen. I had made several attempts to do just that, but I never got any response from her again. And then she stopped posting here altogether, and posted wherever, but not here anymore.

People are free to post wherever they want or need to, but I have definitely felt somewhat “slighted” by begood. I can honestly say, however, that I am on my own so much of the time, that I cannot afford to even mention this and would not of done so until I saw this today as I just read along.

I do see mention of the people posting on begoods blog right here on the LHSG that others may or may not be familiar with. I see this so often that I wonder if the blog and this support group are one and the same when I know clearly that they are not.

And regarding the blog itself, the people that post there are loving and kind people as I take a glimpse of it myself from time to time. In my mind, I often picture people right here posting quickly first thing thing in the morning and then “rushing over” to the blog to post more there than is posted here. And by golly, from what I read, that is exactly what I see happening. That is not a “bad thing” at all, but still it would feel nice to me to feel included, but I just accept what I see as the truth.

I do not know the reason that begood does not apparently “like” me, and I have spoken privately and publicly about this right her on this group, but once again, I accept what I see as the truth. Whether or not it is the truth is but my perception of the truth.

I have no need to apologize myself other than to say that I do not like to speak about others in the 3rd person as if they are not present when they are present, so for that I do apologize. This has not “made my day” whatsoever. My day will go on as usual with me considering whether 75 days taken to transition for the 6th time to another generic clonazepam can be considered enough time to egging my taper again or if I need to do several months of holding before.

And is often the case, I have some especially troubling and ongoing family problems to handle and a very wonderful but disabled husband who often “blows my mind” with his kindness and caring for me and yet also can confound me with self centered behavior.

And that perhaps leaves nothing else for me to say about all this other than I am what I am, and that there care caring and kind people here also on this LHSG.

And I see misspellings here by me. Sorry about that also.

Splendid! I will monitor proceedings betwixt said gentleman and the ladies of the group....

Hi 4G, was reading a little and catching up, I think that man Joe they talk about posts on BG's blog, however, I think her blog is for a select few what we call a clique here in the USA. 

Don't get me wrong though I like BG but don't think she cares for me any. She posted for Mary on here a short time ago and I tried to talk to her and got no reply. I think intend also tried to converse on BG's blog and was not responded to. I stay here and haven't ventured out of the LHSG but you're very likeable 4G so if you post on there you'll probably be responded to.

Mary, thinking of you.. You'll be great on Tuesday! I'll send you an extra riddle , I'll check in on you. ;)♥️

Stut, so happy your sis is well on her way to improving. I hope you're having a blast by the seaside..♥️

To all who are new here, wishing you peace on your journey out of benzo hell. There are wonderful, knowledgeable people here who genuinely want to help,  so you're in the right place for support while holding.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day and I've missed anyone please forgive me it's not intentional just benzo brain damage :crazy:

Love to all,

Trish♥️

Trishy, you are wrong on all counts, I do not remember a post from you here, sorry about that. Intend only posted on my Oldies thread and I never answer anyone there, I just keep up the songs. Gosh it is nice to be bashed, about my blog, and the wonderful people that post there, first thing in the morning. I hope this makes your day better. I would never do this to you or anyone on a public board like this.

I have never, ever posted on begoods buddie blog, and most likely, I never will. I did post on her oldies but goodies thread just the other day as I was searching the forum and saw George Harrison’s picture and album cover “My Sweet Lord.”

That brought back so many memories for me that I was inspired to do something I rarely do anymore: go down to my computer and listen to many oldies but goodies on YouTube and play mahjong.

I do remember very well the post that Trish referred to. If I understood that post correctly, and I do believe I did, it was a post that Mary had posted on begoods blog and had wanted to be posted here on the LHSG. I am not sure why that happened the way it did, but it did get posted nevertheless. It was made clear that the post itself was from Mary and was not begoods post.

When I first started posting on the LHSG, the first thing in the morning that I would see and read was a morning greeting by Stut, and then a response to that from begood. As this has been awhile back, it is difficult to remember who or when others would post, but that morning greeting and begoods response are firmly entrenched in my mind.

There was one post that I made about having what I considered a “stalker” right here on BB, and how awful and upsetting that was for me, and begood responded to that in a very sympathetic way. After that, I thought perhaps we could becomes “friends,” but unfortunately, that did not happen. I had made several attempts to do just that, but I never got any response from her again. And then she stopped posting here altogether, and posted wherever, but not here anymore.

People are free to post wherever they want or need to, but I have definitely felt somewhat “slighted” by begood. I can honestly say, however, that I am on my own so much of the time, that I cannot afford to even mention this and would not of done so until I saw this today as I just read along.

I do see mention of the people posting on begoods blog right here on the LHSG that others may or may not be familiar with. I see this so often that I wonder if the blog and this support group are one and the same when I know clearly that they are not.

And regarding the blog itself, the people that post there are loving and kind people as I take a glimpse of it myself from time to time. In my mind, I often picture people right here posting quickly first thing thing in the morning and then “rushing over” to the blog to post more there than is posted here. And by golly, from what I read, that is exactly what I see happening. That is not a “bad thing” at all, but still it would feel nice to me to feel included, but I just accept what I see as the truth.

I do not know the reason that begood does not apparently “like” me, and I have spoken privately and publicly about this right her on this group, but once again, I accept what I see as the truth. Whether or not it is the truth is but my perception of the truth.

I have no need to apologize myself other than to say that I do not like to speak about others in the 3rd person as if they are not present when they are present, so for that I do apologize. This has not “made my day” whatsoever. My day will go on as usual with me considering whether 75 days taken to transition for the 6th time to another generic clonazepam can be considered enough time to egging my taper again or if I need to do several months of holding before.

And is often the case, I have some especially troubling and ongoing family problems to handle and a very wonderful but disabled husband who often “blows my mind” with his kindness and caring for me and yet also can confound me with self centered behavior.

And that perhaps leaves nothing else for me to say about all this other than I am what I am, and that there care caring and kind people here also on this LHSG.

Oh my gosh intend, this is all my fault and I apologize to you as well. I don't mean to offend or hurt anyone.

Please accept my apology.. I deeply regret hurting anyone's feelings and I certainly don't want to be the cause of a rift between anyone here..

BG, was right and she called me out on it, I was hurtful and at the very least insensitive.

Please don't be angry with me.. Maybe it's time I leave the group. If I'm going to cause people hurt then I'd rather stay away. My whole purpose here is to try to give back what people have given to me and that's not what I've done here this morning.

My apologies to the group and anyone here I may have offended or hurt in any way with my words.

Love you all and always will..

Trish

Love to all,

Trish♥️

Hey you, it makes me feel good to know you were listening to your oldie but goodie music and you are right, it brings back so many memories.  I had a real bad day Friday, just couldn't pull myself out of not be accepting and ended up being very down, but I pulled myself out yesterday.

How are you feeling?  Well enough you think you might be ready to taper?  Please be careful.  You know I love you, I need your good thoughts on Tuesday when I have my first eye procedure, Mary 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Trish and Intend,  I think this is so sad,  we are here to support each other.  Please, no one leave and let’s just get along.  We need each other, I am heartbroken over all this.  I can’t write much, hands burn so much and pain awful.  Love to you all, hope we can get past this.  :smitten:

Trish and Intend,  I think this is so sad,  we are here to support each other.  Please, no one leave and let’s just get along.  We need each other, I am heartbroken over all this.  I can’t write much, hands burn so much and pain awful.  Love to you all, hope we can get past this.  :smitten:

It will sweet free, please don't worry ❣️💕💜🙏

Free,

We know each other somewhat. In my mind, it is sad, we do all need each other with no doubt, and no one should leave.

Good grief, Trish, I couldn’t be here at all without YOU! YOU! and my loving friend MARY!MARY!

And I shall not forget ESPERANZA either!

Trish, there is nothing to apologize for whatsoever. Do not do that to yourself.

I cannot begin to tell you how many times I have laughed aloud at some of the things you write here, and as I’ve said before, I’m not one to laugh easily. It’s you and Stephen Colbert for me by far.

We did see a rather funny movie last night called Bad Grannies, but while it was humorous, it was not laughing out loud at all.

And Mary, by golly, I see you everywhere. You are so kind and caring to me that I’m often overwhelmed. And this is the serious side of me which is me.

Saying “I love you” is an easy thing to say, as are many things to say, but I can only say that to certain people myself and mean it. If I don’t mean it, I will not say it.

So to Mary and Trish, I say this without reservation,

I truly love you both beyond what I can express, and this small group here will never ever be the same without both of you here. 💙💚💛🧡❤️💜💞💓💗💖💘

We shall move on just because of  the “slings and arrows of life,” but once friendship is cemented for me, it will take more than a jack hammer to crumble that.

Love to all,

Trish♥️

Seriously Intend... Not a funny game at all, -and its a long game that you seem to be dragging others into now as well...

So not impressed... and that is so understated...

Im not going to go into it, but you do have a posting history for anyone that wishes to spend the time...

:(

Thank you intend, as I love all of you here. I'm glad I was able to make you laugh..I do want to help where I can. I value the friendship of you and everyone here, you, Mary, our lovely English Rose and Stut, E and Free and so many others. I just want to be a help and if I feel I'm not giving back I will leave, especially if I'm using words in a hurtful way. I'll probably not be posting anymore today and we'll see what tomorrow brings...

Thank you for your heartfelt words they mean more than you know right now and have touched my heart deeply.. My love to you and Dan.

♥️💐

Thank you intend, as I love all of you here. I'm glad I was able to make you laugh..I do want to help where I can. I value the friendship of you and everyone here, you, Mary, our lovely English Rose and Stut, E and Free and so many others. I just want to be a help and if I feel I'm not giving back I will leave, especially if I'm using words in a hurtful way. I'll probably not be posting anymore today and we'll see what tomorrow brings...

Thank you for your heartfelt words they mean more than you know right now and have touched my heart deeply.. My love to you and Dan.

♥️💐

Trish,

Just stick around and be yourself. It’s Sunday, and tomorrow is Presidents’ Day so please take time for yourself and your family. Those words are truly what I think and feel about you. 💐 🌸 🌺

I love you all and I hope you all have a peaceful night/day..

A special heartfelt thanks to those that have reached out to me today , thank you for your kindness :smitten:

Trish :smitten: :smitten:

Love to all,

Trish♥️

Seriously Intend... Not a funny game at all, -and its a long game that you seem to be dragging others into now as well...

Im not going to go into it, but you do have a posting history for anyone that wishes to spend the time...

And this means what?

Everyone has a posting history here. These are veiled, disguised, and covert comments that mean what? 

Not up for this myself anymore.  :sick:  :(

PLEASE, PLEASE GROUP I BEG YOU ALL, DON'T BE MAD AT ONE ANOTHER, THIS IS MY FAULT! MY HEART IS BREAKING OVER WHAT I CAUSED TODAY.. THIS IS KILLING ME.. PLEASE LET THIS GO AND PUT IT ON ME, I'M THE ONE RESPONSIBLE. I'M DEVASTATED THAT OTHERS ARE NOW IN A RIFF BC OF ME. I'M WRITING IN BIG LETTERS BCI NEED YOU ALL TO KEEP SUPPORTING AND LOVING ONE ANOTHER.. PLEASE, I'M BEGGING..I WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE THIS RIGHT.. NOW MY FAMILY IS HERE AND WANT TO KNOW WHY I'M SOBBING..I HAVE TO GO BUT I BEG YOU ALL TO NOT FIGHT BC OF ME AND WHAT I DID..PLEEEEEASE😭

Hello everyone  :smitten:

I have not posted here, since Valley and Heath were active.

So kindly give me an opportunity to join and meet everyone, even though there are some kind,

and beloved friends I have already met, on begood's blog.

I have been tapering Lorazepam for a long time, using a daily liquid microtaper.

A bit over 3 months ago, I started to experience an uptick in my constant symptoms.

I was advised to hold, by caring people here.

I am going on my 4th month of holding, with no relief as of yet.

My suffering with intense symptoms is immense, and have been losing heart  :(

Most are concentrated in my head as has been the pattern, with back of the head pressure,

along with heart palpitations,

huge anxiety, nausea, dizzy, and the worst of the worst, being unsteady with each step or turn,

that I fear of falling :'(

I am having second thoughts about this long hold, and wonder how you feel about my situation.

Some say that long holds do not work, while others say that it gets worse, before it gets better.

Another complication to my suffering may be that the manufacturer I have been using, Sandoz,

has stopped making the benzo.

I was forced to use another, by the name of Leading.

I slowly trade the old with the new when making my solution, every 8 days,

by substituting 2 tablets of the old with the new.  But am running out of the old,

and I am fearful, if this will get worse :'(

I wonder if this could be a cause for all this intense suffering.

Any response will be greatly appreciated  :smitten:

I wish well being and healing, to each of you here.

Have a blessed day.

Anu  :hug: :hug:

Hey Anu, so sorry you feel so badly. 

You are right, opinions on here differ a lot but the one person I know well is Stut and she had to hold 5 months and then slowly her sxs started easing, not all at once but over the months she became very functional.  I know each month lasts a lifetime, but since you've made it four, try to hold on a while longer.  I can't promise it will work but the group has had many people heal. 

Were you very symptomatic when you started?

Love you , Mary 💜🙏☮️💜🙏☮️

I meant to add,  the generics being changed has caused a great deal of problems for some people on here and other threads, it seems to somewhat depend on your sensitivity right now on the drugs is.  This has been a very difficult problem because unless you can find another drugstore that sell your old brand, you have to change.  I don't know the answer, but it sucks and couldn't be happening at a worse time. 

I love you all and I hope you all have a peaceful night/day..

A special heartfelt thanks to those that have reached out to me today , thank you for your kindness :smitten:

Trish :smitten: :smitten:

Trishy, things are going to be okay.  Just let everyone calm down.  You are my D'r and I am your D.  You just try not to think about this and have a good evening.  :mybuddy::)  :smitten:

Trishy, Mary is right, it’ll be ok try to calm down.  It’s allover now, time to move on and get back to our great support of each other.  I don’t think anyone will bring it up so please enjoy your family.  :smitten: :smitten:

Love to all,

Trish♥️

So if I’m to calm down, will someone or anyone explain this post to me?

What “long and unfunny game “ am I playing?

Wondering about this to point of reading my posting history to see what in the hell is he referring to here.

Of course, he’s now off, and most likely will never reply, but that leaves me wondering which may be the intention.

And who did I “drag” into this other than my family and my husband who all been mentioned before?

So I’ll now be specific about my family problems as I’ve not posted for a week until today.

My daughter Cathy and I have not contacted each other for perhaps a month now as the last time I spoke with her she had her cell phone stolen and was using someone else’s to talk on. I’m not sure that I call her on that one because it belongs to someone else. And I do not know what she is doing. She was going to an army base in Texas to be with some man she had met online.

My other daughter Mary can usually contact her through Facebook, but I’m fairly sure that’s not on her mind right now. She’s gone back to Sacramento for a vacation to Napa Valley with 2 of her friends. She had just gotten back from Sacramento the week before. And while she was in Sacramento the week before, she discovered that this man she met on the internet was completely unfaithful to her. But nevertheless, she’s gone back there, and they are staying in his house why he has flown off to Tucson for a golf tournament with friends and family. The friends of his are doctors that flew with him, and the family are his oldest son and brother who have driven there from here.

And we are not sure when she is coming back. It could be tomorrow with her friends or on the 26th of February when the flexibility of the ticket she got is gone. So we are now taking care of her cats again. Yesterday our oldest grandson stopped by to drop off the tiling tools he borrowed from Dan, and he volunteered to do the “cat thing” for us. So we will take care of the cats for tonight and do it until she comes back.

And I’ll just add that Dan is the same as he ever was. So that’s family story.

And I did bring up esperanza. So from my understanding, she had a funeral to attend on Saturday and today is a grandchild’s birthday party to attend. She posted that clearly herself on Friday I believe. But I believe she also posted that she will posted here on Monday.

And now that’s everybody. So who else did I “drag” into this mess. I seriously want to know.

Hey there Can’t, get out of bed and respond!

Hey Anu, so sorry you feel so badly. 

You are right, opinions on here differ a lot but the one person I know well is Stut and she had to hold 5 months and then slowly her sxs started easing, not all at once but over the months she became very functional.  I know each month lasts a lifetime, but since you've made it four, try to hold on a while longer.  I can't promise it will work but the group has had many people heal. 

Were you very symptomatic when you started?

Love you , Mary 💜🙏☮️💜🙏☮️

I meant to add,  the generics being changed has caused a great deal of problems for some people on here and other threads, it seems to somewhat depend on your sensitivity right now on the drugs is.  This has been a very difficult problem because unless you can find another drugstore that sell your old brand, you have to change.  I don't know the answer, but it sucks and couldn't be happening at a worse time.

You are always so sweet and kind Mary,

Thank you, for the support💕

Yes I remember Stut saying that, and also encouraging me to accept.

I respect her judgement very much, and miss her💕

I am just desperate to make some sense out of this prolonged suffering. 

Sadly, Sandoz will not be producing the Lorazepam any longer. So I am stuck with another brand  :(

Mary yes, I have been symptomatic all along.

It was this sudden uptick in symptoms that brought me here  :-\

I hope that you are doing well. Did you have your eyes done?

Take good care Mary, and thank you again, for your kind heart  :smitten:

Love you, Anu

I am taking a shower now and let lots of water fall over me and am going to hope it is forgiveness and love from all the people on here that I love ❤️ ☮️🙏❤️☮️🙏😘😘😘😘😘😘

[5e...]