Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Ah, Mary, glad you liked Downton. I might not watch Mohicans for a while. Been trying to avoid violence. But I will watch it one day, prob with Dave. xxx

Damn! How did you know that I was backing out of Riddling Tuesday! I thought I'd been so convincing....  :laugh: :laugh:

You know you love riddle Tuesday English, who are you kidding?!  :laugh: :laugh:

Good night to you and the sweet dumber than me D :laugh: and all the rest of you riddle loving ladies  :D:laugh: :laugh:

Hope you all have a fantastic evening ladies of the LHSG :smitten: :smitten:

Ah, Mary, glad you liked Downton. I might not watch Mohicans for a while. Been trying to avoid violence. But I will watch it one day, prob with Dave. xxx

Tim likes it so I hope Dave does too.  There are some violent scenes.

Damn! How did you know that I was backing out of Riddling Tuesday! I thought I'd been so convincing....  :laugh: :laugh:

You know you love riddle Tuesday English, who are you kidding?!  :laugh: :laugh:

Good night to you and the sweet dumber than me D :laugh: and all the rest of you riddle loving ladies  :D:laugh: :laugh:

Hope you all have a fantastic evening ladies of the LHSG :smitten: :smitten:

You too our lovely Trishy. Love ya D ❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Good morning LHSG, hope everyone got some sleep last night and your morning is going okay.

Gypsygal joined us last night, hope everyone will take a minute to welcome her.  Stut wants the train up and running, so here comes The Perseverance Train 🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂

Traveling slowly through the mountains today, for the winter scenery and warm dinks and food, everyone hop on board.

Esperanza, looking forward to all you want to say today, and I insist, it has to be boring like everything I write, luv you cousin....💜❤️💝

Gilly, I am thinking in Virginia, outside a city called Roanoke, beautiful mountains, a nice city when you need or want to visit.  The Atlantic Ocean is probably 2 or 3 hours away.  4 Seaons, very beautiful.

SS, hope you have a nice day, I believe you work today, if I'm not mistaken, so glad you are leading your life, love you🐈🐾🐱🐾.      ☮️💜🙏☮️💜🙏

Trishy, this is not Riddle Tuesday :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

Love you guys , Mary 👩🏻‍✈️🐕🐾🐾🐾🐾.    🦉Hoooohoooo

Thankyou for the warm welcome Mary5588,

Good to be back on board, I bit the bullet last night and updosed to 4 mg as a rescue as I have been going through withdrawals for a while now and it worked 😊 yay, I feel drained but still so much better, the neck ache ec has gone as well. Will defo being having words with my naturopath.

It will take me a while to get to know everyone in here but glad to be back amongst those that understand.

Luv n hugs

Gypsy :smitten:

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone is doing ok and this is a better day for all.

Gilly don't listen to lady Mary she's just jealous 😀.l don't use the ruler very often l have a cane which is much more effective.l hope you get through this day with less withdrawal and here's one of my hugs to help you.love you.

Trish riddling Tuesday wasn't overly exciting l must say.l get the feeling you're maybe not in the best of form?l hope you are ok my lovely twin.I also hope your son is doing well? Love you my lST.

Lady Mary l have written to you on Bg's blog l hope you appreciate how difficult l found this all 😖. Anyhoo you look after those peepers and give my boys a hug from

me.love you my lady Mary.

Esperanza you are being very quiet l do hope you are ok.love you my hillbilly friend.

Gypsy glad you got relief now just let things settle down and give your brain a chance to adapt.

Sober hang in there you will get through this and things will settle down given enough time.

.l have a couple of friends coming today so may be on later don't know.

Love and hugs Stut X

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone is doing ok and this is a better day for all.

Gilly don't listen to lady Mary she's just jealous 😀.l don't use the ruler very often l have a cane which is much more effective.l hope you get through this day with less withdrawal and here's one of my hugs to help you.love you.

Trish riddling Tuesday wasn't overly exciting l must say.l get the feeling you're maybe not in the best of form?l hope you are ok my lovely twin.I also hope your son is doing well? Love you my lST.

Lady Mary l have written to you on Bg's blog l hope you appreciate how difficult l found this all 😖. Anyhoo you look after those peepers and give my boys a hug from

me.love you my lady Mary.

Esperanza you are being very quiet l do hope you are ok.love you my hillbilly friend.

Gypsy glad you got relief now just let things settle down and give your brain a chance to adapt.

Sober hang in there you will get through this and things will settle down given enough time.

.l have a couple of friends coming today so may be on later don't know.

Love and hugs Stut X

Good morning Stut,

Everything is going well, my son I dare say is still behaving and all is quiet on that front. I am also doing well, maybe a little winter blues going on but that's common for me this time of year.

I want to ask you , since I'm doing rather well cutting out .0625 without any noticeable sxs, what do you think about me cutting that amount every 3 weeks instead of every 4? Is that pushing it or is it reasonable?

Hope your sister is continuing to improve , and that you yourself are feeling better.. Somewhere I missed that you were even sick?? I saw it in a post somewhere on here.

Have a restful day my twin,

Love you,

Your lst :smitten: :smitten:

Morning sweet D, hope you have a good day, I'm on a delay day today. Work is delayed due to icing in my area, so I have a couple extra hrs this morning.

I'm so sore, spent most of my day yesterday pulling wallpaper off the kitchen walls with my husband. We were both home because of the weather. My sore muscles makes me think of you and how you deal with this on the regular..uhg  :(.. Make sure Tim keeps up with those massages! Who knows maybe one day Alexa will be able to give you one :laugh: :laugh:

Love ya D,

Your other half :smitten:

Good morning to the rest of the group..E, 4G, SS, can't, gypsy and all the others who drop in when they can. Hoping everyone has a good day today.

Love and hugs,

Trish :smitten:

Morning sweet D, hope you have a good day, I'm on a delay day today. Work is delayed due to icing in my area, so I have a couple extra hrs this morning.

I'm so sore, spent most of my day yesterday pulling wallpaper off the kitchen walls with my husband. We were both home because of the weather. My sore muscles makes me think of you and how you deal with this on the regular..uhg  :(.. Make sure Tim keeps up with those massages! Who knows maybe one day Alexa will be able to give you one :laugh: :laugh:

Love ya D,

Your other half :smitten:

I hope I don't come home and she's giving Tim one :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

On btw twin, hope you have a restful and FUN day with your friends! ;D Not too much fun though, it might make Mary jealous! ;):laugh: :laugh:

Morning twiny maybe try for a couple of cuts and see how it goes when you get down to the lower doses l would advise holding for a month.My love this is all trial and error and l am a great believer in if it ain't broke don't fix it.

.. Spring is round the corner thank God l am a spring/summer person although during this taper l find heat hard to stick.l have a stomach bug but hopefully it is on it's way out haven't been able to get to the hospital but l hear sis is doing well so l am all pleased.

.. These two idiots that are coming today are good

craic so there will be a bit of good banter going on.You'll probably hear us over there.

Love you my lST and glad to hear your son is doing well.

. love and hugs Stut X

Morning LHSG, hope everyone had a decent night sleep and your morning is getting off to a good start.

Since Stut and Trishy have done a big good morning to all, I will get The Perseverance Train going and on the way, anyone need a ride, be at the train station 🏠🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂

Whooowhooo!! Chuga chuga! Love you all, Mary ☮️💜🙏☮️💜🙏.      🐕🐾🐾🐾🐾.      🦉Hoooohoooo

Having a very bad day. I am in what Cant calls "survival mode". I've managed to get up. I'm not going to cut any more now. Just watching tv. Thanks for your hug, Stut. Love to All. Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Sending you love and support Gilly

having a bad day after very little sleep so I can relate. let's hope and pray that tomorrow will be a window!

:smitten:

Having a very bad day. I am in what Cant calls "survival mode". I've managed to get up. I'm not going to cut any more now. Just watching tv. Thanks for your hug, Stut. Love to All. Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Morning Gilly, sorry you are having a bad day.  Hope it picks up.  Love you girlfriend, Mary 🐈🐾🐾. ☮️💜🙏☮️💜🙏

Esperanza, I am worried about you.  You are posting so little.  We all think of you , and miss your special humor.  Please try to come back.  Love you very much, your cousin Mary.  ☮️💜🙏☮️🐾🙏😘😘

Does there come a point that long holds just don't work?  I am very low on Valium, and I am keyed up even though I haven't tried to reduce since August (when I failed at it).  I am one-third into a reduction from 1.5 V to 1.25 V., and I am doing it slowly, 8 percent a month reduction (as I calculate it). 

I am going to hold now until I get relaxed again.  I have been trying to determine if something else in my life might be stressing me out, but it still comes down to that teeny bit of Valium that I am reducing each morning.

Someone on another thread suggested that our problem is just differing genetics.  Have others failed to benefit from long holds?

[99...]