Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Hello Everyone.  Stut, thank you so much for your hugs! I was in desperate need!

Mary, my Nanna had the cataracts procedure. She worried and worried for weeks. Then she had it done and she said "I don't know why I worried, it was nothing!". Hope that helps, even a little bit.

Love to All. Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Good afternoon, I am actually not taking a break from the group. My posts have just been too boring lately. That is why you thought I was gone. I will correct that now. We need a new game. How about name the feel good movie you have watched so many times that you can recite all the great lines. I’ll go first. Mine is “Pretty Woman”. Esperanza

Hello Everyone.  Stut, thank you so much for your hugs! I was in desperate need!

Mary, my Nanna had the cataracts procedure. She worried and worried for weeks. Then she had it done and she said "I don't know why I worried, it was nothing!". Hope that helps, even a little bit.

Love to All. Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Yes English, that helps alot :laugh:  anyone with those stories are welcome to add that, right here.

OKatz said same thing, it's fast, easy, and you can see really well, which I am very excited about.You need hugs girlfriend, you got them. 

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:  Love you and Tilly 🐈🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Thanks Mary.

Esperanza, I've never watched films lots of times. Sorry! It's a good idea to ask everyone their favourite films. Mine is The Full Monty. Don't know if you will know that film over there!

Hugs.  Gilly xxx 💟

I don't do bed lady Mary so settee again.Now l know what you are up to you are chasing me away so that you can flirt with Joe.Sorry my love l am locked and loaded so be warned 👀.

Tim will be holding your hand and it will be over before you know it.l know you have been through a lot worse and you will be grand.

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

I'm after Joe?  Did you see those GREAT big RED 👄, THAT WERE ACTUALLY moving, begood sent to him yesterday?  I told her she was cheating  :laugh: :laugh:..are you on the settee? If not, where do you belong :tickedoff:  Love you my friend, you sound a little better every day, I hope that true 💖💘💓🐕🐶

Good afternoon, I am actually not taking a break from the group. My posts have just been too boring lately. That is why you thought I was gone. I will correct that now. We need a new game. How about name the feel good movie you have watched so many times that you can recite all the great lines. I’ll go first. Mine is “Pretty Woman”. Esperanza

ET and Forest Gump

Your posts are not boring, I say the same damn thing every day, but I don't feel like I have to write like Cona or Joe, just me, cause all I am trying to do is spread love or humor and keep us bound together 😘 If I worried about being boring I could never write another word.  Your boring writing but loving cousin, Mary ☮️💜🙏☮️💜🙏

And I’m headed off to that movie in 15 minutes.

Be sure to watch the Grammys tonight, because I won’t be. I’m not a lover of this “modern music.”

Have a great time at the movies intend, love to you and Dan..I hate the Grammy' s too.. Could care less.. But I do love music! :D

Oh dear dear dear what is this Trish my pet peeve.l am starting to wonder if you are my twin (perhaps you are just my less sexy friend)l am sure your Grandmother Alice will be spinning in her grave.Now can you see anything wrong with what you have written?

. The only thing that saved you was the fact you liked modern music.Have a good day my twiny.

. love you LST.

Love and hugs Stut X

:laugh: :laugh:.. I see it!!

Correction: I love all Grammy's everywhere.. But hate the Grammys :laugh: :laugh:

You are my twin just my smart ass twin, whom I think the world of 😁

Love you,

Your LST .. And still pretty dumb😂

Lady Mary my lovely friend thank you yes l think that is frustrating me the most not seeing sis but l can't give her the lurgy so patience is needed 😥. Not a quality l possess but in this case l will find it.

Your nieces are doing well they enjoy their walks now they sleep most of the day thank goodness.

How's the head today? I am counting down the days l wish you had it over you however it won't be long now.You may tell Tim he will have to post and let us know how it went l will be sitting like a mother hen panicking until l hear how you are.

Enjoy your oatmeal if you can.

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

What will I do for a whole day if I can't post, .  I like oatmeal  :D. My procedure is at 6:30 am or at least that's when I have to be there, so I will be home pretty early. OKatz says I will see pink all day  :) She has calmed me down a lot, telling me how quick and easy it goes, so hopefully I won't get too anxious  :D. Now, where do you belong?  I guess it's ok if you lay on the couch today but the drone is out and up overhead, so watch what you do today 👁👁, now take a break, give the girls lots of love from me.  Check in later if you are up to it.  Love you, Mary. 🐶🐕🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾.    ☮️☮️☮️💜💜💜🙏🙏

Can Alexa post for you? I'm still learning what this ho does 😂

I told her good night and she says good night sleep well or sweet dreams 😂😂 it's fun! Love Alexa😂😂

ET and Forest Gump

Your posts are not boring, I say the same damn thing every day, but I don't feel like I have to write like Cona or Joe, just me, cause all I am trying to do is spread love or humor and keep us bound together 😘 If I worried about being boring I could never write another word.  Your boring writing but loving cousin, Mary ☮️💜🙏☮️💜🙏

Mine is the Holiday with Jude law and Cameron Diaz.. Love Titanic too with Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio also when a man loves a woman with Meg Ryan and Andy Garcia.. Guess I have a few lol!!

Lady Mary my lovely friend thank you yes l think that is frustrating me the most not seeing sis but l can't give her the lurgy so patience is needed 😥. Not a quality l possess but in this case l will find it.

Your nieces are doing well they enjoy their walks now they sleep most of the day thank goodness.

How's the head today? I am counting down the days l wish you had it over you however it won't be long now.You may tell Tim he will have to post and let us know how it went l will be sitting like a mother hen panicking until l hear how you are.

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

What will I do for a whole day if I can't post, .  I like oatmeal  :D. My procedure is at 6:30 am or at least that's when I have to be there, so I will be home pretty early. OKatz says I will see pink all day  :) She has calmed me down a lot, telling me how quick and easy it goes, so hopefully I won't get too anxious  :D. Now, where do you belong?  I guess it's ok if you lay on the couch today but the drone is out and up overhead, so watch what you do today 👁👁, now take a break, give the girls lots of love from me.  Check in later if you are up to it.  Love you, Mary. 🐶🐕🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾.    ☮️☮️☮️💜💜💜🙏🙏

I told her good night and she says good night sleep well or sweet dreams 😂😂 it's fun! Love Alexa😂😂

Sometimes I think you can buy things to assist the ho on doing most anything.  So far, she plays our music, where my packages are, the weather.....

Then we bought two plugs and we just tell her to turn on and off the light and which ones, then Tim had to have a thermostat hooked to her by app, and she raises or lowers the heat, and changes from air to heat and you just tell her .  So I don't know , there are so many apps and plugs.  I think Tim has a crush on her :laugh: :laugh:

ET and Forest Gump

Mine is the Holiday with Jude law and Cameron Diaz.. Love Titanic too with Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio also when a man loves a woman with Meg Ryan and Andy Garcia.. Guess I have a few lol!!

Oh, I love A Man Loves A Woman too

Oh twiny your breaking my heart ☹️. What's wrong with star trek?Avengers infinity war,a quiet place and the darkest hour just a few of my current favs.

Now riddler go back to that post and see what else you Americans say that is grammatically riff.

Love you my lST.

Love and hugs Stut X

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

Sometimes I think you can buy things to assist the ho on doing most anything.  So far, she plays our music, where my packages are, the weather.....

Then we bought two plugs and we just tell her to turn on and off the light and which ones, then Tim had to have a thermostat hooked to her by app, and she raises or lowers the heat, and changes from air to heat and you just tell her .  So I don't know , there are so many apps and plugs.  I think Tim has a crush on her :laugh: :laugh:

Alexa.. the other woman 😂😂

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

Alexa.. the other woman 😂😂

:laugh: :laugh:

Oh twiny your breaking my heart ☹️. What's wrong with star trek?Avengers infinity war,a quiet place and the darkest hour just a few of my current favs.

Now riddler go back to that post and see what else you Americans say that is grammatically riff.

Love you my lST.

Love and hugs Stut X

Oh no my twin the Jedi ☹️

Do I have go back?? I just got out of school? .. Oh alright I'll look again 🧐🤬

Sure am glad you're here though! 😃

IDK twin.. Is it Grammys' or let's just go with grandmother's and if that shows possession then fine all grandmother's everywhere are mine! 😂😂😂😂😂

Ha Stut! I did some supply teaching so I have to be fairly flexible. Some days it's English, other days it's Biscuits...... Big Hugs. xxx 💟

Oh twiny your breaking my heart poor Alice her legacy is lost 😂. Now you know how lady Mary and Gilly feel on a Tuesday night.l will be kind and give you 24 hours to find your inner Brit.

Love you my lST twin.

Love and hugs Stut X

[e5...]