Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Hey D, guess what day it is? :D .. It's SUPER SATURDAY! ;D that means it's SEVEN RIDDLES SATURDAY! :D :D

Ready for the first one?! ;D

Ok here it is........ Just kidding no riddles tonight :laugh: :laugh:

Intend, yoo hoo to you and Dan up there in Utah! What's going on with you guys?

Be back later.. Aww what the hell does it matter, no-one is talking to me anyway :laugh: :laugh:

Love all you quiet people..shhhhh... :laugh: :laugh:

sorry was taking my valium nap, she is a bitch........

She's a demanding ho now isn't she? :laugh:

She is a true  woman  >:D ho bitch.  You sound good so I've  done a good job :laugh: :laugh:  Did you see English's post to you?  She isn't feeling very well, she loves a good post from you.  Hint hint

:D.  Love you D'r, D ☮️💜🙏🙏🙏🙏🌹🙏🙏🙏

Hey D, guess what day it is? :D .. It's SUPER SATURDAY! ;D that means it's SEVEN RIDDLES SATURDAY! :D :D

Yeah, Intend , what's up with you , Dan and Pepper?  Hope you get to go to the movies tomorrow  ;)

Are the odt's still going well?  Love you all, Mary 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🐈🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🛠⚒🔧⚙️🔨

Be back later.. Aww what the hell does it matter, no-one is talking to me anyway :laugh: :laugh:

She is a true  woman  >:D ho bitch.  You sound good so I've  done a good job :laugh: :laugh:  Did you see English's post to you?  She isn't feeling very well, she loves a good post from you.  Hint hint

Hey D,

I did see it.. Only remember talking about the custard creams..Damon things are delicious, my waist line is expanding just thinking about them ::)

I love our English, I hope she comes out tonight, I'll have to go back and re read the post..

Lady Mary l am off to my scratcher you don't have to tell me twice.

Give Sly a butt pop on my behalf and Tim as well if he wants one 😌.

Love you my lady Mary.PS look after my less sexy twin because she will be a bit hyper for a few days so keep her calm.

Love and hugs Stut X

Wow, must be that" twin" thing!.. How does she know me so well... Must be when I gave her my super powers that's enabled her to tap into my thoughts?! .. Spooky :o  :laugh:

She has her own super powers, but I hate she is sick.  Still feeling good, I know it's only been a couple days, but it's my responsibility not to let you get anxious.  Stut came on to talk to SS,  how did she know SS was on, hmmmmmm super powers  :laugh:;D.  Love ya D'r.    D ☮️💜🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

She knows these things Mary because I gave her my super power's but she never gave them back.. Now that can be a problem for all of us , she'll know every damn move we make, there'll be no getting past her.. She may be little but she is fierce with my powers :pokey::laugh: :laugh:

Hey D,

I did see it.. Only remember talking about the custard creams..Damon things are delicious, my waist line is expanding just thinking about them ::)

I love our English, I hope she comes out tonight, I'll have to go back and re read the post..

She's telling you about different flavors of those thing that are expanding your waist :laugh: :laugh:

Hey D,

She's telling you about different flavors of those thing that are expanding your waist :laugh: :laugh:

My homeland people are going to make me fat and it's my fault, I love the damn tea and biscuits! How is it that they're all thin over there eating these delicious treats everyday?! Lord help me I need a forum for biscuit dependence :o:laugh: :laugh:

Dan is putting tremendous pressure on me to go to that copy place again before they close which I think is 6 pm. I’m just going to check that now by using Dr Google, my best friend.

I got slammed with being caught on the phone for over an hour today by Raymond James. It tax season again, and our tax guy is in rehab for that broken leg so I’m trying to get all my 1099s together in case he’s not there and we have to go to someone else. Luckily, I already have someone lined up. Not like having good ole Dave who we’ve had for at least 25 years, but better than that CPA who want to charge me $430 just to start.

Oh, and what else?

Thought I saw Anoushka post here, and then that suddenly disappeared and her post turned up on begoods blog. Haven’t had the time to look, but I’m wondering if she got any answers there.

Time for Dr Google.

It’s 6 pm on Saturday like I thought. Sure hope there’s nothing in the mail. I wish we didn’t have mail delivered on Saturday, but then it would pile up and be much worse than it is.

Dan just grabbed the mail

and thank goodness, it’s ok. ❇️✳️ Now I’m making mistakes here which shows what a rush I’m in.

Yikes!

Hey D,

My homeland people are going to make me fat and it's my fault, I love the damn tea and biscuits! How is it that they're all thin over there eating these delicious treats everyday?! Lord help me I need a forum for biscuit dependence :o:laugh: :laugh:

I become addicted to new foods I really like and have to eat it a lot til I can get it out of my system  :laugh: :laugh:  so I have to be careful what I try new, 🍰🎂🍮🍩🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Dan is putting tremendous pressure on me to go to that copy place again before they close which I think is 6 pm. I’m just going to check that now by using Dr Google, my best friend.

I got slammed with being caught on the phone for over an hour today by Raymond James. It tax season again, and our tax guy is in rehab for that broken leg so I’m trying to get all my 1099s together in case he’s not there and we have to go to someone else. Luckily, I already have someone lined up. Not like having good ole Dave who we’ve had for at least 25 years, but better than that CPA who want to charge me $430 just to start.

Oh, and what else?

Thought I saw Anoushka post here, and then that suddenly disappeared and her post turned up on begoods blog. Haven’t had the time to look, but I’m wondering if she got any answers there.

Time for Dr Google.

It’s 6 pm on Saturday like I thought. Sure hope there’s nothing in the mail. I wish we didn’t have mail delivered on Saturday, but then it would pile up and be much worse than it is.

Dan just grabbed the mail

and thank goodness, it’s ok. ❇️✳️ Now I’m making mistakes here which shows what a rush I’m in.

Yikes!

Oh my woman you are busy up there , Rich and I are gathering our tax documents as well. My son in law does ours. We used to go to H&R BLOCK but they charged us about 400$ and we got tired of payng it. I'm sure if we got a Cpa we'd probably get more money back..I think?? Anyway, we don't have a complicated file so my son in law is good enough I guess, he's very smart so we trust him. 

Good luck with the getting to the copy place, hello to Dan. :)

Hey D,

I become addicted to new foods I really like and have to eat it a lot til I can get it out of my system  :laugh: :laugh:  so I have to be careful what I try new, 🍰🎂🍮🍩🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Oh shit look at all those food emojis, now I'm hungry.. Well off to the kitchen back in a minute LOL!!

Yoda  lay he ho... English? Are you there? We miss you, are you coming out tonight? Oh wait a minute they don't yodel over there do they? ::)...I think it's the Swiss..anyhoo, I'm sorry you're struggling our English rose, I wish we could help lift your spirits. If you want to talk it out we're here for you. Sending love .. Make some tea seriously I think it does give me a calm feeling, no wonder why you brits drink it, grandma Alice always had her tea everyday.  :)

Sending lots of love and hugs,

Trish

Good night lovely ladies,

I hope you all sleep well.. Sending extra hugs and lots of love to 4G, SS, and our queen whose run hog wild with my super power's  :o. Watch your asses everyone or rather your minds bc she knows that I know that you all know that she knows! :o:laugh: :laugh:

love to all,

Trish

Peace, love and happiness.. :smitten: :smitten:

Good night lovely ladies,

I hope you all sleep well.. Sending extra hugs and lots of love to 4G, SS, and our queen whose run hog wild with my super power's  :o. Watch your asses everyone or rather your minds bc she knows that I know that you all know that she knows! :o:laugh: :laugh:

love to all,

Trish

Peace, love and happiness.. :smitten: :smitten:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good night LHSG, sleep well my friends, I love you all...

Stut, I hope you feel better soon.  Any way any family can come?  I so hate you are alone right now  :( 

SS showing up was a thrill  :D

Drink and eat, keep as much of your strength as you can.  I worry, can't help it.  Get those girls all up next to you with lots of covers. 

Trishy had a good day, she spent it eating those fattening cookies GB suggested  :laugh:

All our heartstrings are reaching out to make you well 💝💘💖💗💓💞💕  Mary

Good grief!

Everyone goes to bed way too early. It’s only 7:30 pm here so 9:30 on the east coast. I’m up for hours yet.

Got the copies done, and Dan is cooking. And I am going to the movies tomorrow.

It’s Liam Neeson time. He’s a favorite of mine. Been one for years. Time for Cold Pursuit, his latest.

And afterwards, who knows?

This day worked better than I expected by the way. Gonna have to search for something to watch on tv. No 48 hours tonight. Just this Bachelor BS. Where are the intelligent people on Saturday night?

Can’t be watching Bachelor “stuff.” It’s idiotic and not entertaining to me or Dan.

Good night all you early to bed and early to rise people. Hope it makes everyone healthy,  wealthy and wise.

Hello All. Fancy you missing me! I am very touched!

On the business front, I now have the correct brand of anti depressant, so I am hoping that will kick in soon.

Trishy, if you think that people over here are slim then you are quite mistaken! Most of us are rather rotund, as I mentioned some weeks ago when all on here were saying what they looked like! I am 5'6" , so I seemed to be taller than most folks on this thread, but I am chunky! And it won't help things if I keep eating what I had for tea tonight. Proper British fish and chips! They really are delicious. Still, as I continue along this w/d path I am not over-concerned about a few pounds. There is plenty of time to deal with that later on.

Custard creams are delicious. I don't think it is possible to eat just one! Two must be the minimum.

Sorry you don't like marshmallow. No good having "Fifteens" then.

SS, I hope a good place turns up for your Mum soon. I really don't see the point of halving her Zopiclone at this point in her life, but doctors have some funny ideas sometimes. You have been very missed on here. I don't do praying, so I will just send my thoughts and best wishes to you.

Stut, I'm glad that your sister is now on a ward. It would seem like strength of character runs in the family. I hope she progresses well. I have the feeling that she will.

Mary, hello there to you and Chi pi, Sly. What a cute little man! I'm glad that I now have an idea what he looks like.

Intend, I hope that you and Dan are well. I like beans, so throw some in the pan for me!

Esperanza thinking of you and hoping that a 🌈 rainbow comes from behind those clouds for you very soon.

I'm really sorry if I've missed anyone. Love to All.  Gilly xxxxx 🐱🐱🐱💙💚💛💜

Intend, I am not healthy, wealthy or wise! It is 3am here! I've always been a night owl and despise mornings. Hope you found something better to watch than whatever "Bachelor" is. Is it a dating show? We have a thing called Love Island. It is not our kind of thing at all. I have been watching British costume dramas over here. They are not violent and I am trying to watch "feel good" stuff right now. They are good quality, not brain-numbing or boring. So that is my viewing for now. Best wishes to you and yours. Gxxx

Gilly,

We’re watching 7 Days in Entebbe. It’s a famous movie about the capture of Israelis at the airport in Entebbe, Uganda by Palestinian and German terroists.

Idi Amin is the president/premier of Uganda and is up to no good. These Israelis will surprise them all to get their people back. They do not allow this sort of thing to go on long. I always admire the Israelis for their no nonsense attitude.

This dumb Bachelor show is about women vying to marry some good looking guy. It’s somewhat faked I think. But a lot of people like it I guess. We don’t watch that sort of stuff. Too stupid to be entertaining. Either that or I’m too serious and not stupid.

It just got over and the Israelis freed all 102 hostages and lost 1 Israeli soldier. It’s a true story.

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better Sunday l am going to have a quiet day and hopefully start to feel better soon.Lady Mary l don't mind being on my own at the minute as l am not good company and can't be bothered talking.l also don't want to give anyone else the lurgy.l knew SS was on because l could feel your excitement and relief 😀. love you my lady Mary.

Intend enjoy old Liam l am sure it will be a rehash of his last 20 something movies 😌. Give my friend Dan a hug from me.

Take one for yourself as well.

Gilly l hope you feel better soon and stop eating biscuits.l am not a fan of 15teens they are very common over here my mum made them for many years.They are considered buns rather than biscuits very easy to make.Sending you a hug.

Twiny l think your wasting your money so step away from Amazon.I honestly don't like biscuits and we have an epidemic here of obesity as you have in America.Not surprising as it is cheaper to eat crap than to eat healthy food.Also a lot of laziness added to the mix.Have a good day my lST.Say a prayer for me if at church today.Love you.

SS l messaged you on Bg's blog so l will say this to say l am glad to see you is an understatement.love you my lovely friend.

Esperanza l am praying for you every night and l know if you keep the faith and don't panic your patience will pay off.l wish l could tell you when but again no one knows but it will happen.Love you my love.

Love and hugs Stut X

Morning Nova you have been through the ringer over a long period of time l hope you hold those people to account for the damage they have inflicted on you.

I definitely think it is time you moved to a different practice as your GP sounds so aggressive and arrogant.Keep us updated on how things are going l know you find it difficult to post but even a line is better than nothing.

I am willing you on my lovely AS.

Love and hugs Stut X

Morning Stut, rest my Queen, the best I remember of the stomachache bug isn't as long as the regular flu, I am hoping not anyway, but may leave you weaker.  I had a decent day yesterday, did 11 exercises and stretches, walked on the treadmill, had a shower,shaved and washed my hair, helped Tim put up the groceries.  That is a busy day for me :D.  If you feel like it, look up chi-pin on google and you will see Sly.  He has the sleeker face and long legs.  He loves his Auntie Stut.  Get well soon please.  Hope your sister is doing well on the ward and they already have her moving.  Liquids!!

Love you Stut.  Will be thinking of you all day.  Pets and hugs for The Muffin and Daisy.  Lady Mary ☮️💜🙏☮️💜🙏. 🐕🐶🐾🐾💞💕❣️

Hello All. Fancy you missing me! I am very touched!

On the business front, I now have the correct brand of anti depressant, so I am hoping that will kick in soon.

Trishy, if you think that people over here are slim then you are quite mistaken! Most of us are rather rotund, as I mentioned some weeks ago when all on here were saying what they looked like! I am 5'6" , so I seemed to be taller than most folks on this thread, but I am chunky! And it won't help things if I keep eating what I had for tea tonight. Proper British fish and chips! They really are delicious. Still, as I continue along this w/d path I am not over-concerned about a few pounds. There is plenty of time to deal with that later on.

Custard creams are delicious. I don't think it is possible to eat just one! Two must be the minimum.

Sorry you don't like marshmallow. No good having "Fifteens" then.

SS, I hope a good place turns up for your Mum soon. I really don't see the point of halving her Zopiclone at this point in her life, but doctors have some funny ideas sometimes. You have been very missed on here. I don't do praying, so I will just send my thoughts and best wishes to you.

Stut, I'm glad that your sister is now on a ward. It would seem like strength of character runs in the family. I hope she progresses well. I have the feeling that she will.

Mary, hello there to you and Chi pi, Sly. What a cute little man! I'm glad that I now have an idea what he looks like.

Intend, I hope that you and Dan are well. I like beans, so throw some in the pan for me!

Esperanza thinking of you and hoping that a 🌈 rainbow comes from behind those clouds for you very soon.

I'm really sorry if I've missed anyone. Love to All.  Gilly xxxxx 🐱🐱🐱💙💚💛💜

I am happy you got those meds straightened out English  ;). You sound good, are you feeling a little better?  How is the wonderful Tilly 🐈🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾?  Is Dave's mother improving at all, any eta on when they will be doing the procedures on her?  Love you girlfriend 💘💖💗💓💝. Mary

[ff...]