Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Hey, I did some research for you about biscuits from Northern Ireland. There are some biscuits called Fifteens. Home-made. I'd never heard of them but they sound very yummy. Worth a Google....

Ooooh I'll look them up! :D

Ok so I'll add to 4G's movie selection..

Wild Hogs

River Wild

Wild orchid

And that concludes WACKY WEDNESDAY 😁

Sign in next Wednesday for more Wacked out fun on Wacky Wednesday! 😎

You're a Star 🌟 Trishy! Can't wait till Funky Friday when everyone has to wear sunglasses or they can't come on the LHSG......

You did well to think of those "wild" films...4G xxx

I can't say any more now because I looked it up! Soz, Trish! There are quite a lot, but I think the only one I'd heard of was Where The Wild Things Are. Apart from the two I said. Films/ movies isn't my best subject....

Wild Wild West

Call of the Wild

Wild Hogs

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

You feeling better now, Mary?

Yes, it took awhile though.  I did my exercises and Tim gave me a massage so now if I could just see, I'd be in good shape for a few hours  :laugh:

Ok so I just ordered Oneil's shamrock shortbread cookies from Ireland on Amazon :D

I read something about bewleys tea.. Anyone ever heard of that? 4G??

You're a Star 🌟 Trishy! Can't wait till Funky Friday when everyone has to wear sunglasses or they can't come on the LHSG......

Funky Friday? You have my wheels spinning English :D;D

I can't say any more now because I looked it up! Soz, Trish! There are quite a lot, but I think the only one I'd heard of was Where The Wild Things Are. Apart from the two I said. Films/ movies isn't my best subject....

Wild Wild West

Call of the Wild

Wild Hogs

Good job D, you get a T for trying 😁👏

Texas is SIX HOURS behind us! It's ten past one here.....

OMG 4G, you're quite the night 🦉.. It's only 8:15 pm here on the east coast in the US

Lol!  Hadn't heard of Bewleys. Looked it up and it seems to be more Irish, so it could well go over the border and into Northern Ireland. Stut will know for sure...

Don't encourage her Manchester, I am still trying to ban Tuesday Riddles  :laugh: :laugh:

Yes, I don't go to bed till late. I don't like being on my own in the house and I have agoraphobia, so I don't tend to get up before lunchtime. Go to sleep around 3am....

Yes, I don't go to bed till late. I don't like being on my own in the house and I have agoraphobia, so I don't tend to get up before lunchtime. Go to sleep around 3am....

That's a rough schedule, sorry Manchester  :(

She makes me laugh, Mary! She's like an excitable border collie!  :D

I use to own a half collie/ German Shepard she was my childhood dog, so I guess you could say collie runs in the family :D

That's a rough schedule, sorry Manchester  :(

Yes, how do you do it English? I can't stay awake past 9:00😴

I'm usually up at about 4 am though.. But I don't mind it, the house is quiet and it gives me a few hrs before work to just read and have my coffee and take my time getting ready

[e3...]