Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone here has a better day.

I am away to the hospital today yesterday went well and we are so hopeful that today my sister will get moved to the ward.l will drop in if l can.

Love and hugs Stut X

This is a shout out to Can't glad you dropped in mate however sorry to see you are still being slammed with withdrawal symptoms from probably both your tapers.

Now Turtle live up to your name and don't be changing anything until everything has died down.Enjoy your boat my love and come back soon we miss you here.

Love and hugs Stut X

Morning SS l know you are dealing with a lot at this time and l just want to say we are here for you when and if you need us.We are thinking of you daily and you are missed.

. love and hugs Stut X

Stut , we will hope for your sister to be moved today.  Love you our Queen.  Please try to take care of yourself as best you can.  Miss you.  Lady Mary

Good morning LHSG.  Hope everyone is feeling better today :)

Trishy, how is that cold?

Manchester, hope your morning is better than yesterday and Dave is in a better mood.

Intend, get some rest today and take some breaks, let your medicine work without too much stress if you can.

Esperanza, hope you are feeling better, and yesterday was not your fault, so just forget it and get to posting.  You give people so much hope.

MiYu, glad to see you posting with us more often. You have a lot of knowledge.

Anu, hope you are feeling some better.

I know I'm forgetting someone, love you all so much.

Train pulling out soon , chooooochooooo🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂. 👩🏻‍✈️ Mary

Morning lady Mary how are you today my love is the migraine still lingering?

Love and hugs Stut X

I went 4 days without one, then Monday had one for a half day and none yesterday.  There is no rhyme or reason, I just hope all day long.  Knock on wood.  How are you?  How was the long walk with the babies  :) and how are you ?

I think lady Mary this eye procedure will help a lot l have everything crossed for you.

I walked the puppers round the forest and for the first time my lovely big girl muffin made it round without any pain med so l am pleased.

Things here are ok although l have to say this sitting around in the hospital is hard work.l probably am a lot stiffer than normal and my tail bone is bloomin sore lol.

Awe well it will pass as per usual.Why are you not going to the PT is it because of your eyes?

Love and hugs Stut X

I think lady Mary this eye procedure will help a lot l have everything crossed for you.

I walked the puppers round the forest and for the first time my lovely big girl muffin made it round without any pain med so l am pleased.

Things here are ok although l have to say this sitting around in the hospital is hard work.l probably am a lot stiffer than normal and my tail bone is bloomin sore lol.

Awe well it will pass as per usual.Why are you not going to the PT is it because of your eyes?

Love and hugs Stut X

Yes, and after the string of migraines, I hated to keep canceling on her.  So I do it at least 5 days a week and Tim's massage is developing over time.  Pretty soon he might could make money :laugh:

Lol l think l will be making money out of all of you very soon.Youtube for Tim as well lol.

Do you know what l would do if l were you regarding the PT tell her you have this opportunity coming up and you will phone for an appointment when all settles down so that you don't have to keep cancelling.

Keep doing the stretches and Tim massaging and you should still get the benefit my love.

.. love and hugs Stut X

Lol l think l will be making money out of all of you very soon.Youtube for Tim as well lol.

Do you know what l would do if l were you regarding the PT tell her you have this opportunity coming up and you will phone for an appointment when all settles down so that you don't have to keep cancelling.

Keep doing the stretches and Tim massaging and you should still get the benefit my love.

.. love and hugs Stut X

She actually called me yesterday and was very sweet.  I had already explained why I wasn't coming and she just wanted me to know, if Tim doing his massage or my stretching, if we needed any questions answered to remember she is there for us, to just call.  Very caring woman ;D

Yes, so much goes on besides just wd, we could write a few books and do several dvd's :D

That's excellent lady Mary you have a good one there.Yes l can see the pound sign's now we will have to get our heads together and get all these irons in the 🔥.

Did you read Joe's post l think he is hilarious.

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

That's excellent lady Mary you have a good one there.Yes l can see the pound sign's now we will have to get our heads together and get all these irons in the 🔥.

Did you read Joe's post l think he is hilarious.

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

Not yet, I will go read it now.  He is funny  :laugh:  love you my Queen 💚💜💚💜💚💜🐕🐶🐾🐾🐾🐾

Hi Trish, I hear you're really into English biscuits!

Me : why yes I am, how'd you know?

Me again: nothing stays a secret around here, 4G told me..

Me: ahhh I should have guessed, what do you think about the biscuits?

Me again: I say you only live once Trish, indulge!! ;D

Me: Yes!! I think like that too!! Eat, drink and be merry is my motto ;D

Me again: Oh Trish you're an absolute delight!

Me: Oh you! .. You're too kind, I'm blushing but do go on :heybabe:

Me again:  :laugh: awww Trish you're too much!

Me: let's talk again, soon.. We get along very well don't ya think?

Me again: like two peas in a pod! Night Trish..

Me: Good night you! ;)

:D:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good night you weirdo, sleep good and get over that cold. Love ya ! D ☮️💜🙏☮️💜🙏

Good night Alexa :D

Im not sure I have ever seen such dedicated Distraction...!! :)

Hi Trish.. :)

Sure missed you... Now I remember why..!!

Just Kidding, I remember...  Hey, Wow... I REMEMBER something..!!

Was hoping to catch up with you all more tonight, but time got away.. -Drs in the morning...

So my best to all of you for now... 

Ps.. Im Holding again.. lol

:)

Hi Trish, I hear you're really into English biscuits!

Me : why yes I am, how'd you know?

Me again: nothing stays a secret around here, 4G told me..

Me: ahhh I should have guessed, what do you think about the biscuits?

Me again: I say you only live once Trish, indulge!! ;D

Me: Yes!! I think like that too!! Eat, drink and be merry is my motto ;D

Me again: Oh Trish you're an absolute delight!

Me: Oh you! .. You're too kind, I'm blushing but do go on :heybabe:

Me again:  :laugh: awww Trish you're too much!

Me: let's talk again, soon.. We get along very well don't ya think?

Me again: like two peas in a pod! Night Trish..

Me: Good night you! ;)

:D:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good night you weirdo, sleep good and get over that cold. Love ya ! D ☮️💜🙏☮️💜🙏

Good night Alexa :D

Im not sure I have ever seen such dedicated Distraction...!! :)

Hi Trish.. :)

Sure missed you... Now I remember why..!!

Just Kidding, I remember...  Hey, Wow... I REMEMBER something..!!

Was hoping to catch up with you all more tonight, but time got away.. -Drs in the morning...

So my best to all of you for now... 

Ps.. Im Holding again.. lol

:)

Hoping Dr appointment goes well my Can't, please keep us posted.  Your Mim 🐢💚

Manchester, hope your morning is better than yesterday and Dave is in a better mood.

Intend, get some rest today and take some breaks, let your medicine work without too much stress if you can.

Esperanza, hope you are feeling better, and yesterday was not your fault, so just forget it and get to posting.  You give people so much hope.

Mary,

Good morning to you and all. I have to run some errands today, and one of them will be picking up my refill of those ODTs.

Dan also records a lot of CDs to put in his collection, and he gets them at the library. Then he makes copies of the covers at our copy place. So this last time, when we went to the copy place, he left a CD there. He did call the copy place and asked them to look for it. It was found quickly and put in a safe place. Now we must get there today also to pick it up. He leaves things in places a lot, so I just start questioning him before we leave a place so we don’t have to keep going back to get them. But we must go there today also.

And that telephone line he was trying to put in is on an outside wall which it turns out is never done by telephone experts, still requires a last coat of “patch and paint.” We may not make it there, but if there is time, I’d like to get to Home Depot to pick up more of that stuff to get this job completed.

And finally, as far as errands, we are still trying to get ahold of our tax guy who had broken his leg while shoveling snow. Dan had called him all day yesterday w/o reaching him, so we kept speculating what was going on. We wondered if he was out of the hospital and trying to catch up at his office with all premade appts or if he was at home in bed and sleeping away because of pain pills. So then we thought we might have to drive up to his office to see if he’s there, or if there is a sign on the door or at least something to tell us what is going on. Dan had called him awhile back to make an appt which is when he found out he was in the hospital and actually talked to him. He answered his phone then, so we keep wondering what is going on now.

But this means we will be driving all around the valley today, and there is so much snow on the ground today, that it is surprising. I have good snow tires on thank goodness, but I still don’t want to be driving all over the place. Our neighbors are out there right now snow blowing our street, driveways and sidewalks. I will try the tax guy myself soon to see if he’s at his office. Hope he is. Dan does not like snow at all, and he’s told me that he never has because he grew  up in Los Angeles where he’d never seen snow before at all. I grew up in Oregon living in several cities, but mostly on the west of Oregon. We had some snow, but not a lot. Whenever it snowed, the schools were often closed for a day or two, and as kids we had the best time.

Good morning, all. Today is feel sorry for Esperanza day. I have to go to the oral surgeon this afternoon. Had a wisdom tooth removed a couple of months ago and there are three bone slivers sticking out of my gums now. I think that is common, but the little suckers are like needles, so I am not waiting for them to come out on there own , like the nurse said was possible. She told me to try to pull them out myself, but I decided...I don’t think so. At least it will be more fun than going to my doctor and talking about clonazepam. Not too worried about it. After all I have been through, it takes more than that to make me nervous. The silver lining of Benzo withdrawal. Esperanza

Intend, I was going to guess grey, too, for that sun riddle. My old art training. Also, orange made sense, but it should be something funny so... Trishy, I give up. What is the answer? Esperanza

Good morning, all. Today is feel sorry for Esperanza day. I have to go to the oral surgeon this afternoon. Had a wisdom tooth removed a couple of months ago and there are three bone slivers sticking out of my gums now. I think that is common, but the little suckers are like needles, so I am not waiting for them to come out on there own , like the nurse said was possible. She told me to try to pull them out myself, but I decided...I don’t think so. At least it will be more fun than going to my doctor and talking about clonazepam. Not too worried about it. After all I have been through, it takes more than that to make me nervous. The silver lining of Benzo withdrawal. Esperanza

Oh esperanza,

There you are. I was just going to post about you. Yesterday was definitely not your fault; it was no ones fault but mine for ever posting in a section that debates so many “news” items.

In my opinion, one needs to be prepared well to debate subjects there, and that’s something I don’t like to do myself, so if this group doesn’t get going fast enough for me in the morning, I’ll do other things other than check out the entire forum.

esperanza, I’ve had oral surgery myself and I also had those slivers you’re talking about. They did work they’re way out very fast for me, and I had no idea what they even were. I remember sitting on my daughters patio one night when I felt a sliver suddenly appear. I just took it out of my mouth and looked at it, realized it was part of a bone from my gum and threw it away. Boy is this TMI on my part or what?

You could try to take it out yourself like I did, but with the appt made, it may be better to let them do it. Do you have snow there? I had heard from another person here on BB, that he was preparing for an Arctic blast, and he is in a southern state. Looking at a map here, and he is further south, but also close to the coast so maybe that makes a big difference.

And I just got my tax guy on the phone. He answered this time, and he is now in a rehab place. Will not be in the office till March 1st or so. I like to get the taxes done in March each year, so that is really pushing it for me, but we must wait to see how he is doing. I can only imagine how many clients of his are concerned. He spoke very shakily, said the pain was awful, but I know that the rehab will help him a lot. They work you out very hard to help you get better fast.

Mary,

Good morning to you and all. I have to run some errands today, and one of them will be picking up my refill of those ODTs.

Dan also records a lot of CDs to put in his collection, and he gets them at the library. Then he makes copies of the covers at our copy place. So this last time, when we went to the copy place, he left a CD there. He did call the copy place and asked them to look for it. It was found quickly and put in a safe place. Now we must get there today also to pick it up. He leaves things in places a lot, so I just start questioning him before we leave a place so we don’t have to keep going back to get them. But we must go there today also.

And that telephone line he was trying to put in is on an outside wall which it turns out is never done by telephone experts, still requires a last coat of “patch and paint.” We may not make it there, but if there is time, I’d like to get to Home Depot to pick up more of that stuff to get this job completed.

And finally, as far as errands, we are still trying to get ahold of our tax guy who had broken his leg while shoveling snow. Dan had called him all day yesterday w/o reaching him, so we kept speculating what was going on. We wondered if he was out of the hospital and trying to catch up at his office with all premade appts or if he was at home in bed and sleeping away because of pain pills. So then we thought we might have to drive up to his office to see if he’s there, or if there is a sign on the door or at least something to tell us what is going on. Dan had called him awhile back to make an appt which is when he found out he was in the hospital and actually talked to him. He answered his phone then, so we keep wondering what is going on now.

But this means we will be driving all around the valley today, and there is so much snow on the ground  :Dtoday, that it is surprising. I have good snow tires on thank goodness, but I still don’t want to be driving all over the place. Our neighbors are out there right now snow blowing our street, driveways and sidewalks. I will try the tax guy myself soon to see if he’s at his office. Hope he is. Dan does not like snow at all, and he’s told me that he never has because he grew  up in Los Angeles where he’d never seen snow before at all. I grew up in Oregon living in several cities, but mostly on the west of Oregon. We had some snow, but not a lot. Whenever it snowed, the schools were often closed for a day or two, and as kids we had the best time.

A snow day was a blast as a kid.  You get your errands done and get home.  Dan is Handy :D. The best kind of husband to have .  I'm gonna be checking on you some, make sure you are getting some breaks at least.  I know you won't stay off all day, but maybe some  :D. Love you, 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Oh, that does not sound pleasant Esperanza. Will keep my fingers crossed all goes well.  Keep us posted.  Luv you Cousin ☮️💜🙏☮️💜🙏

Hello All.  I am up and dressed so that's one thing. I rang the chemist's and they had the brand of Nortriptyline that I need. The doctor has prescribed it and it is ready for me but Dave won't go for it. He is in a bad mood because his Mum is ill. She's had a biopsy taken of a lump in her throat. They found it while they were getting her ready for an operation to remove an aneurysm. So things aren't looking good. I can totally understand why Dave is like he is, but I'm really struggling right now. Just had enough of this after all these years. The thing with the wrong generic version of the Nortriptyline has had me staying in bed for the last couple of days. Hope everyone else is okay.

Intend, I was going to guess grey, too, for that sun riddle. My old art training. Also, orange made sense, but it should be something funny so... Trishy, I give up. What is the answer? Esperanza

esperanza,

Trish was just fooling  all of us yesterday and said there was no answer. But she sure is funny.

I like her talking to “me: and me again:” as that is hilarious to me.

Hello All.  I am up and dressed so that's one thing. I rang the chemist's and they had the brand of Nortriptyline that I need. The doctor has prescribed it and it is ready for me but Dave won't go for it. He is in a bad mood because his Mum is ill. She's had a biopsy taken of a lump in her throat. They found it while they were getting her ready for an operation to remove an aneurysm. So things aren't looking good. I can totally understand why Dave is like he is, but I'm really struggling right now. Just had enough of this after all these years. The thing with the wrong generic version of the Nortriptyline has had me staying in bed for the last couple of days. Hope everyone else is okay.

Gilly, I’m glad you got the right brand of norytriptilene.

I can understand Dave’s concerns very well. I’m sure they can get that lump out of her throat, but they do need to get the biopsy results first before they know what to do.

Is there anyway you could go for your prescription? Or could the pharmacy deliver it?

I’m not sure how that works for you over there, but I hope you can get it as soon as possible.

[e9...]