Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Good morning LHSG, all the Dr appointments over for awhile, huge sigh of relief, everything went well.

HfR, How are you?  Anu how are you feeling?

GB , hope you are as talkative as you were last night, really believe it's good for you.

Trishy, how is that nasty cold ?

Esperanza, the nicest cousin a person can have.

Love all you guys and hope, as I do everyday, we have a better day!!

Mary 🐕🦉Sly and Segway says "hi" to all their Aunties. 

☮️💜🙏☮️💜🙏

I had my doctors appt yesterday, and I have to say that this man is so informed that my mind just reels with how good he is. He says all I really need is to be able to stay with the same manufacturer.

I asked him how he documents me, and he told me exactly what he writes. That I am trying hard to get off the clonazepam, but just as I get ready to taper again, I’m told that the previous brand is no longer available, and then must acclimate to another one. And that this has now happened 6 times, and I’m so highly sensitized now by all this, that it will take time to get off. Also I do have the idiopathic subglottic stenosis, and I’m in discomfort from that and that the clonazepam has exacerbated the problems, but I must go slowly so as to not makes anything worse.

That’s  probably not all, but this guy knows his stuff like no one I’ve ever seen, and he’s now training the new PA there (physicians assistant). I spoke with that fellow also briefly, and he’s learning so much from my doctor he says.

Also want to tell all of you that I have just spoken with Anoushka, and she is still having some daily difficulty, but that we are working on it together.

Just remembered something else he said. I told him I feel like I have trauma all over again by having all this switching around, and how fearful it makes me to even call for a refill.

And he said, “of course you feel that way. You have experienced a huge trauma by having been changed around so much. Any person would feel that way, and in addition to that trauma, there is the way all these changes affect your brain because all genericas are not the same. “

While others may dread these doctors appointments, I request mine for every month. This man is seriously a life saver.

Mary, of course I am your nicest cousin. Most of our cousins are jack asses. Trishy, I don’t think we should really talk about jack asses on B.B. There is a strict rule against discussing politics or the current administration. Just drink your tea. Love to all, Esperanza

Yes, esperanza is correct. Anything to do with politics on this forum is FORBIDDEN 🚫!!!

I just got told that on another thread because I had the temerity to bring up the big “no no.

Apparently, we must keep our mouths shut on this. I kinda of knew that already, but did not expect what I got. People here, please do not ever bring this up, or you will get told in no uncertain terms. Let’s just try to suffer through the next couple of years, and the hope for the best.

Mary, of course I am your nicest cousin. Most of our cousins are jack asses. Trishy, I don’t think we should really talk about jack asses on B.B. There is a strict rule against discussing politics or the current administration. Just drink your tea. Love to all, Esperanza

Yes, esperanza is correct. Anything to do with politics on this forum is FORBIDDEN 🚫!!!

I just got told that on another thread because I had the temerity to bring up the big “no no.

Apparently, we must keep our mouths shut on this. I kinda of knew that already, but did not expect what I got. People here, please do not ever bring this up, or you will get told in no uncertain terms. Let’s just try to suffer through the next couple of years, and the hope for the best.

This is completely off topic folks!  One more time let me say that there is a very good reason we disallow political commentary here on the forum. Believe me, we've tried to provide a place for reasonable and mature discussion and debate. However, these threads have never been reasonable nor mature in terms of the replies. 

We have to look at our mission statement, this is where our focus should be. Anything that is disturbing, disruptive to our members simply will not be allowed. 

There are so many opportunities for you to find a place to give political views, Twitter, polls, letters to your congress people etc.  BB is not one of these avenues.

pianogirl

Piano girl l am sorry if the people here are talking about politics as someone who is absolutely disinterested in it l am very glad it's forbidden however l can't see where it is actually being discussed unless people here are using some sort of code for certain things in the US political system.

I am not being argumentative l am from Northern Ireland so l know how toxic politics can be.

Stut X

Hi Gilly sorry Dave is being nasty it's not acceptable so just tell him to take a running jump.l think the pair of you need to put a bit of work into your relationship and begin to support each other.lt may go a long way to helping with your depression if your relationship was better.

I hope you feel better soon my love.

Love and hugs Stut X

No one is using any kind of code to discuss anything at all.

This is a very straightforward group, and everyone is talking about their w/d sx and problems and trying to figure the best way to handle those problems.

What kind of code could we possibly use to do that? I can barely figure out Trishes riddles let alone write a code or figure one out to discuss other things.

For heavens sake, can I ever get away from this political thing? Or will every post now be watched for some secret code?

This is getting a bit over the top IMO. Please leave me alone as far as this is concerned. If anyone wants to comment on my posts here today about my doctors visit and how much that has helped me, please do so. Or will this thread now come to a screeching halt?

If that’s the case, then I will gladly leave as I cannot deal with more trauma than I have already experienced.

Intend l am asking is someone using code as l can not see any discussion regarding politics at this time on this thread.l am not accusing you of using code.Now if you would read over my post again you will perhaps see that l was not accusing you of anything.

I realise you are stressed and that is understandable l have never treated you with anything but respect.l hope you also appreciate l am under stress myself at this time however l was actually trying to say that piano girl was being overly cautious.

I am glad you had a good chat with your doctor and you have a good one there.

Love and hugs Stut X

Esperanza apologizes. She made a stupid joke because everyone was talking about donkeys and mules. She meant no harm. We have all been harmed enough, just by the Benzos. Esperanza

Oh get you up the mountain Esperanza lol.l think there has been a lot of misunderstanding here so we just have to get that ironed out.

By the way l used to have a couple of donkeys when l was a kid 😀.

Love and hugs Stut X

Intend l am asking is someone using code as l can not see any discussion regarding politics at this time on this thread.l am not accusing you of using code.Now if you would read over my post again you will perhaps see that l was not accusing you of anything.

I realise you are stressed and that is understandable l have never treated you with anything but respect.l hope you also appreciate l am under stress myself at this time however l was actually trying to say that piano girl was being overly cautious.

I am glad you had a good chat with your doctor and you have a good one there.

Love and hugs Stut X

Stut,

I reread your response and I know that you were not accusing me of anything and you have always treated me with respect. You have no blame here whatsoever.

Yes, I’m overly stressed. I’m overly stressed because it is very difficult to handle so many changes to ones brain by having so many switches of generic clonazepam.

I did get into a political discussion on Sunday (i think it was Sunday), and although I did not begin the topic, it was a political topic started by another BB. That particular person was not intending it to be political in any way as far as I could tell. It was a simple link to a political bill being proposed in New Jersey. And it had some condition/proposed regulations? In that bill. There were 4 I believe.

And I had a concern about the fourth one as did others. I believe that thread started on January 10. I had expressed my initial concern on that day or the day after, and that was pretty much it. Then almost a month later, that same person linked again to that bill again, and this started a big discussion that went for 6 pages. The thread itself trailed off as threads do and is now somewhere way down the list of threads on Benzos in the News.

Intend l have to say you have been through so much and l know you are definitely feeling all these changes l didn't like the fact you were being warned on this group for no reason.l personally don't think it was necessary.

I am so glad you have a good doctor which always helps when going through all this.l do really hope this is your last change and you can get stable for as long as you need.

Sending Dan my love and l will speak to you soon.Please look after yourself and take a bit of time for you.l am going back up to the hospital.

Love and hugs Stut X

I thank you for your help Stut. Going back to the hospital is the most important thing for you to do.

Best wishes for you sick sister, and happy birthday to your older sister.

:laugh::D

Ok everyone, sorry all that went on and I wasn't around. 

Piano Girl, we have learned our lesson and will make sure we don't bring up politics anymore.  All of us at one time or another have made a comment here or there.  I think we all understand the reason behind the rule and we have all been responsible. 

Sorry for any issues this has caused...Mary

Good morning LHSG hoping you all have a better day.

I am away to the hospital with my treats and I am taking extra because the nurses will be joining us.

I probably won't be on again today so please hang in there my lovelies l haven't a clue what has been going on here haven't had time to read however l hope all the appointments went well and you can all hold for as long as is necessary.

Take it a day at a time you can do this.

Did read a couple of pages Trish drink plenty of fluids and paracetamol when needed.Just rest and let it pass l think these things just run their course no matter what you do.love you twiny.

Lady Mary keep at the stretches and get my friend Tim to dig into those muscles.love you my lady Mary.

Gilly l hope you get up today my love and l hope you get the generic sorted.l never have been bedbound nor ever will be it isn't an option for me. Feel better soon my love ps I see your throwing around names for the dumbs l will permit it on this occasion but don't push your luck 😀. love you.

Love to you all.

.. love and hugs Stut X

Thank you twin,

Will do! 🤧

Take care of you, I know you have a lot going on right now.

Get some rest!

Love you,

Your LST twin♥️♥️

Trish,

I need your humor right this minute my hilarious friend.

I actually haven’t taken my dose yet and that’s my morning dose, but clonazepam holds me for so long that this happens to me a lot.

So while I go do that, Trish, would you do your hilarious stand up or whatever?

I need some good humor and you’re the right person at the right time at the right place.

💜??

Cooking those beans today by the way. Now that a real toughie.

Ok everyone, sorry all that went on and I wasn't around. 

Piano Girl, we have learned our lesson and will make sure we don't bring up politics anymore.  All of us at one time or another have made a comment here or there.  I think we all understand the reason behind the rule and we have all been responsible. 

Sorry for any issues this has caused...Mary

I will just say this once to avoid getting in trouble, there was NOT any political hidden agenda nor was their any political intent behind last night's jokes.

However, I will heed the warning and never discuss politics on BB.

BB, is a valuable resource and wonderful source of support for all of us.

Good morning LHSG, all the Dr appointments over for awhile, huge sigh of relief, everything went well.

HfR, How are you?  Anu how are you feeling?

GB , hope you are as talkative as you were last night, really believe it's good for you.

Trishy, how is that nasty cold ?

Esperanza, the nicest cousin a person can have.

Love all you guys and hope, as I do everyday, we have a better day!!

Mary 🐕🦉Sly and Segway says "hi" to all their Aunties. 

☮️💜🙏☮️💜🙏

I had my doctors appt yesterday, and I have to say that this man is so informed that my mind just reels with how good he is. He says all I really need is to be able to stay with the same manufacturer.

I asked him how he documents me, and he told me exactly what he writes. That I am trying hard to get off the clonazepam, but just as I get ready to taper again, I’m told that the previous brand is no longer available, and then must acclimate to another one. And that this has now happened 6 times, and I’m so highly sensitized now by all this, that it will take time to get off. Also I do have the idiopathic subglottic stenosis, and I’m in discomfort from that and that the clonazepam has exacerbated the problems, but I must go slowly so as to not makes anything worse.

That’s  probably not all, but this guy knows his stuff like no one I’ve ever seen, and he’s now training the new PA there (physicians assistant). I spoke with that fellow also briefly, and he’s learning so much from my doctor he says.

Also want to tell all of you that I have just spoken with Anoushka, and she is still having some daily difficulty, but that we are working on it together.

Just remembered something else he said. I told him I feel like I have trauma all over again by having all this switching around, and how fearful it makes me to even call for a refill.

And he said, “of course you feel that way. You have experienced a huge trauma by having been changed around so much. Any person would feel that way, and in addition to that trauma, there is the way all these changes affect your brain because all genericas are not the same. “

While others may dread these doctors appointments, I request mine for every month. This man is seriously a life saver.

You are very lucky in the Dr department but you deserve something good after all the generic changes, I am so glad he is able to give you some comfort and spends so much time with you.  He is right, it is no wonder you have so much fear.  And I am so glad he understands that, what a Dr and he is training one to be like him.  Please don't let the problem from today take that good feeling away.  We have all said things we shouldn't have and now we will stop.  This group is not loosing you period.

We need you and I love you.  🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🐱🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🛠🛠🛠🔨🔩🔩 Mary 💜💜💜💜💜

Trish,

I actually haven’t taken my dose yet and that’s my morning dose, but clonazepam holds me for so long that this happens to me a lot.

I need some good humor and you’re the right person at the right time at the right place.

💜??

Intend my dear friend,

While I think of my stand up routine, why don't you tell us about Cathy and Brad! What's up with those two? Are they together or apart? And how about those nice Mormon's have they come for a visit lately?

Love to you,

Trish♥️

Trishy, it was me and I am sorry. Should watch my mouth. Esperanza

No worries E, we'll just move on from that. How was your day my dear friend? I hope you're feeling better and are getting out and about here and there.

Love to you,

Trish♥️

Trish,

💜??

Ok D'r, we are all waiting to laugh, get on it.......pressure

Still mouth breathing and feeling like hot garbage  ;D

[75...]