Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Mary, You reminded me of wonderful Donkey from Shrek! "Say you cut me to the core, Shrek! You sure know how to wreck a donkey's self esteem!"

Well, I am like a donkey in some ways.  I can be very stubborn 🐐🐐

Earl Grey tea has bergamot in it. It isn't what most Brits drink. I don't like it....

Well what tea should I drink from my Homeland. I am one of you and proud to be so ;D

Mary, You reminded me of wonderful Donkey from Shrek! "Say you cut me to the core, Shrek! You sure know how to wreck a donkey's self esteem!"

Are donkeys Jack asses?

Are donkeys Jack asses?

D, I think you mean stubborn as a mule.. What's a mule?? ::)

Right. We have U got Universal/everyone.  PG, which you know. 15 and 18. Not sure if we have a 12 or not....

Okay, I'm going now. Let you two slog it out! Night night, Tweedledums.  :thumbsup:  :sleepy:

Are donkeys Jack asses?

Damn, you got me :laugh: :laugh:

Right. We have U got Universal/everyone.  PG, which you know. 15 and 18. Not sure if we have a 12 or not....

Okay, I'm going now. Let you two slog it out! Night night, Tweedledums.  :thumbsup:  :sleepy:

Night night, English🌹 sweet dreams♥️

Night night, English🌹 sweet dreams♥️

You got U we have G for general audiences #all peeps :laugh:

Ok I'm going to exit the building now myself, lay my sick body in the bed, achooo!! 🤧

Goodnight lovely ladies,

Love you guys,

Trish♥️♥️

Ok I'm going to exit the building now myself, lay my sick body in the bed, achooo!! 🤧

Goodnight lovely ladies,

Love you guys,

Trish♥️♥️

Nite ladies and I use that term loosely  :P :P :P

Good morning LHSG hoping you all have a better day.

I am away to the hospital with my treats and I am taking extra because the nurses will be joining us.

I probably won't be on again today so please hang in there my lovelies l haven't a clue what has been going on here haven't had time to read however l hope all the appointments went well and you can all hold for as long as is necessary.

Take it a day at a time you can do this.

Did read a couple of pages Trish drink plenty of fluids and paracetamol when needed.Just rest and let it pass l think these things just run their course no matter what you do.love you twiny.

Lady Mary keep at the stretches and get my friend Tim to dig into those muscles.love you my lady Mary.

Gilly l hope you get up today my love and l hope you get the generic sorted.l never have been bedbound nor ever will be it isn't an option for me. Feel better soon my love ps I see your throwing around names for the dumbs l will permit it on this occasion but don't push your luck 😀. love you.

Love to you all.

.. love and hugs Stut X

Good morning LHSG, all the Dr appointments over for awhile, huge sigh of relief, everything went well.

HfR, How are you?  Anu how are you feeling?

GB , hope you are as talkative as you were last night, really believe it's good for you.

Trishy, how is that nasty cold ?

Esperanza, the nicest cousin a person can have.

Love all you guys and hope, as I do everyday, we have a better day!!

Mary 🐕🦉Sly and Segway says "hi" to all their Aunties. 

☮️💜🙏☮️💜🙏

If ou are still around, we love you  :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: to your sister  :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Thank you my lady Mary l will show this to sis she is feeling a bit old today but apart from that she is enjoying her birthday treat as is the doctors, nurses, patients and their families lol.They will be barring the rowdies very soon.

My other sister is enjoying herself and eating all the goodies so all is good.l am out getting more treats and taking a coffee break

. How's you my love?

.. love you my lady Mary

Love and hugs Stut X

If ou are still around, we love you  :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: to your sister  :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Thank you my lady Mary l will show this to sis she is feeling a bit old today but apart from that she is enjoying her birthday treat as is the doctors, nurses, patients and their families lol.They will be barring the rowdies very soon.

My other sister is enjoying herself and eating all the goodies so all is good.l am out getting more treats and taking a coffee break

. How's you my love?

.. love you my lady Mary

Love and hugs Stut X

I am doing the day by day thing but I'm not horrible just uncomfortable and a little blind.  You worry about you getting that break.  Lady Mary 🐕🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾. 🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉hooot hooot

Hi Everyone. Woke up today and didn't know where I was for quite a long time. Had d/p and d/r. Never really had those before. Contacted Cant about being in bed still and he said he'd been like it a lot. To be honest it is better being up here anyway because Dave's Mum's health isn't good and so Dave is in a very bad mood. He seems to pick on everything I say and I can't put up with it. So I am staying out of his way.

I hope this horrible d/p and d/d go soon. My depression isn't good and is worse when Dave says hurtful things to me. I have nowhere else to go.

Hope you are all having a better day. Love Gilly xxx 💟

Hi Everyone. Woke up today and didn't know where I was for quite a long time. Had d/p and d/r. Never really had those before. Contacted Cant about being in bed still and he said he'd been like it a lot. To be honest it is better being up here anyway because Dave's Mum's health isn't good and so Dave is in a very bad mood. He seems to pick on everything I say and I can't put up with it. So I am staying out of his way.

I hope this horrible d/p and d/d go soon. My depression isn't good and is worse when Dave says hurtful things to me. I have nowhere else to go.

Hope you are all having a better day. Love Gilly xxx 💟

I'm so sorry GB,  I wish I could help you in some way, just know I care very much and I am always here if you want to talk.  Love you, Mary 🐱🐾🐾🐾

Thanks Mary. You are a love. It's hard when you're living with someone like me and so it's hard for Dave. But it's hard for me too because he treats me so badly. Love, Gilly 💟

Gilly-girl, I can’t imagine how hard it must be to have that feeling of d/p. Not yet, anyway. Do you just try to talk back to it? How do you cope? I wish he was in a better place, so he could support you more. Remember, I am here. Pm me anytime. Love you, Esperanza

Mary, of course I am your nicest cousin. Most of our cousins are jack asses. Trishy, I don’t think we should really talk about jack asses on B.B. There is a strict rule against discussing politics or the current administration. Just drink your tea. Love to all, Esperanza

[ea...]